Sapphic Tutor Ch. 02

Story Info
In which a storm forces Kath to stay the night.
3.2k words
4.2
2.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: Sci-Fi, Slow Burn, First Time Lesbian, Lesbian, Lesbian Flirt

Note: I know, I know! Sorry for the delay. I am a slow writer, and even slower editor...

----------------------

Muscles spasmed, hair stood on end, and waves of pleasure wracked her body from the tips of her toes to the top of her scalp. Her eyes closed and focused on an image of a smiling Jennifer playing with that silver vibe she saw. She bites her lip to keep silent. Slowly the bliss ebbed away, and Kath regained awareness of her situation. The individual droplets of the shower hitting her skin, some hot, some cold. The cold tiles pressed against her back. Her lungs burning, emptied of air. She took a deep breath and steadied herself with a hand against the cold wall. Testing to see if strength had returned to her legs, she pushed away from the shower wall and righted herself. With the heat of the water suffusing her muscles, she allowed the evidence of her orgasm to wash away. Her breathing returned to normal.

"I am such an idiot..." she thought to herself, "There are at least two dozen openly gay girls on campus and God knows how many of the dorms girls are freely experimenting..." She took a deep steadying breath. "But noooo... I have to crush on Jennifer!" She turned off the water and grabbed a large soft towel as she carefully stepped out of the shower cabin. She thought about the time they had spent together so far as she roughly dried her short hair and face. "Was she flirting with me? Was all that intentional?" she questioned herself as she dried her body and legs. "But she dated Marshall last year, didn't she? She's straight?" She tossed the used towel into the hamper in the corner. She took a good look at herself in the standing mirror and thought about Jennifer's sexuality. "An accidental flirt wouldn't get me this horny, would it? I mean damn, she got me so worked up I masturbated. In HER house!" She glanced at the door, and looked roughly in the direction of Jennifer's bedroom, "And I want more..."

Exploring the shelves, she found deodorant and some perfume, which she both applied before slipping back into her panties. "Maybe I should flirt back and see if she responds? She sorted through the pile of clothes Jennifer had given her. A look of doubt appeared on her face and she snorted, Yeah, right. Sure you will." she told herself sarcastically, "Just like all the other times..." She inspected a tank-top, "I'm not even brave enough for this." She thought and tossed the garment back in the pile before selecting the safe long-sleeved shirt instead. She watched herself in the mirror. Without a bra underneath she could see her nipples straining against the thin cloth. "Well, maybe she won't notice." she brushed her hands through her hair with a small smile, "and if she does, I hope she likes what she sees."

-----------

With her now superfluous hoodie in hand, Kath stepped into the kitchen. Immediately to her left stood the kitchen table where the girls had been working that morning. Books, papers, pencils and highlighters lay strewn on the tabletop. Kath's backpack and personal effects lay between the table and the wall. She lobbed her hoodie at her stuff, casually aiming for the backpack. She didn't wait to watch it land a hand's breadth away from the backpack.

The kitchen area was on the opposite right corner of the room, bounded by a simple and slender kitchen island. Kath saw Jennifer standing behind the island with her back turned to the entrance. A mere moment after Kath's hoodie flopped on the floor she saw her throwing a look over her shoulder. Jennifer smiled broadly, "Oh hey girl, how was the shower?" she asked with Kath with a spine-tingling wink.

"It was good," Kath answered as she raised herself on her tiptoes and raised her hands high above her head, stretching her slender body with a soft, almost sensuous groan, "I feel sooo refreshed." She climbed onto one of the kitchen islands many stools, "Thanks for that, by the way." Kath continued and strained her neck to try see what Jennifer was doing. Jennifer turned to place a large plate filled with freshly cut fruits on the island. "I feel a lot better now," Kath ran her hand through her short damp hair and thought back to her mind-bending orgasm, "ya know, more relaxed." Kath quickly picked a piece of banana and popped in her mouth to disguise her tale-telling smile. "Good!" Jennifer responded and loaded a blender with an assortment of nuts. Kath watched the blonde intently as she waited for the noise of the blender to abate. "So I was thinking about your essay." she said more seriously.

"Yeah?"

Again the blender made an ungodly noise as it chopped through the nuts. Jennifer operated the blender in short bursts, checking the size of the bits each time the blender ground to a halt. Kath spoke softly during the breaks, "If we pick our topic from current affairs," More blending noises, "it'll impress more and," Another pulse of grinding nuts, "get a better grade..." she told Jennifer.

"Sounds good," answered Jennifer after unplugging the blender, "What'd you have in mind?" She retrieved a large carton of yoghurt from the fridge and placed it next to nuts and fruits.

Kath watched Jennifer nervously as she rounded the kitchen island with two serving bowls in hand and sat down next to her. "Well, I read an article last night that TransCorp now claims they can change your sexuality." Kath felt her cheeks warm and was sure she looked bright red from embarrassment.

"What!?" Jennifer exclaimed in apparent surprise. "My sexua..." Jennifer trailed off as Kath's meaning slowly dawned on her. "OH! You mean in general!" she continued hastily, "and not just me...". Jennifer spoke softly. She took a bowl and filled it with fruit and yoghurt and finished it off with a handful of the chopped nuts sprinkled on top and offered the bowl to Kath.

Kath accepted the bowl hungrily, "Hmmm, looks good." She scooped up a spoonful of yoghurt and apple, "Bon Appetit!" she exclaimed before she stuffed her mouth full now that she noticed how hungry she really was. "They claim," she spoke in between large spoonful's of yoghurt, "that they researched it as a means of population control in space habitats and new planetary colonies. May I?" Kath gestured to the fruits and nuts greedily.

"Help yourself," smiled Jennifer, causing the heat to rise in Kath once more. She crossed her legs in a vain attempt not to lose control.

Kath added some of both to her remaining yoghurt as she continued, "But as you can imagine, their meta-web sub-spaces were immediately abuzz about the potential for abuse." She quickly finished her bowl. "So there is a lot of material there for a socio-economic and political analysis."

Kath watched as Jennifer's brow furrowed and she stopped eating to mull this over. She took advantage of the distraction to fill another bowl of yogurt, fruits and nuts."I don't know..." Jennifer said finally, "I'm afraid any essay about the socio-economic side would be quickly overshadowed by the ethical questions." She followed Kath's example to make herself another bowl.

"Ah, but that's the point," said Kath after chewing down a piece of apple, "which, if any, socio-economic circumstances would make which actions ethically acceptable?" She let Jennifer contemplate that while eating the rest of her yogurt and then continued "I'm fairly certain people will be discussing this for years to come." She placed her bowl on the counter and popped a strawberry from the fruit-plate into her mouth. "There's no consensus yet," she chewed, "nothing we can really do wrong." She stared at Jennifer a bit too intently as the blonde ate the last bits of fruits. "Here, let me help with the dishes." Kath said, suddenly aware of her staring. She slipped off of the chair and rounded the island to reach for the dish soap.

-----------

The dining table's media-mode was stretched right to it's limitations. Kath manipulated and extracted raw data from at least ten different screens and collated it all with intricate algorithms. She set her routines to work and couldn't help steal the occasional glance of Jennifer who had been running several simultaneous media-web searches on both the earth-centric media-web as it's Lunar and Martian counterparts. Kath watched her face as Jennifer slid one of the many open windows in front of her to the side, turned it around and with practised nonchalence flicked it to Kath's side. Kath glanced up to check the hologram floating above the centre of the table. Slowly turning on it's axis, the hologram was a three dimensional interpretation of Transcorp's proud yellow and red square corporate badge. She grabbed Jennifer's plain text search result and quickly went into the media-web enhancement options. She mumbled to herself as her fingers swept past the options, "Let's see...". With a few deft taps she turned the names of locations and large corporations into the easily found and recognised badges. On a whim she also made sure specific people and families were represented by similarly animated icons shaped like shields, inspired by medieval coat of arms.

She returned to the now enhanced text and began to set up her algorithms to extract meaningful data. She carefully tracked her code working through the media-enhanced text, parsing the authors carefully selected words into machine-ready objects and code-phrases. Distantly she heard Jennifer mumble, "I think I found it", but Kath kept her focus on the task before her. "Yes! I found it, the sexuality-change proce..." Kath processed the last few steps of her collation code with her right hand as she motioned to Jennifer to wait with her left hand.

"Sorry," Kath looked up and was surprised to find Jennifer suddenly right next to her, "what did you say?" She felt her face becoming warm.

"The sexuality change!" exclaimed Jennifer, "I think I found their procedures." She promptly sat down close to Kath and dragged a large screen in front of them, "Look." Kath tore her eyes away from the joyous face and to the screen but before she could begin reading it, the screen locked her out of interaction and the edges of the tabletop began to flash red. Kath looked up and noticed that various media-enabled devices throughout the house were either flashing or chiming the same imminent arrival of an emergency cast. In the corner of her eye she noticed the screens on the media table beginning to shift. She looked down and saw that all opened screens were now locked and saved, and drifting out of her reach. The hologram now portrayed a generic emergency pictogram. After a few seconds it morphed into one more specific. Kath and Jennifer instantly recognised the familiar pictogram. A tropical storm was about to make land, threatening their area with floods.

Jennifer tapped the pictogram in front of her, silencing the alarms across the house. With a few more taps on the table, Jennifer selected the satellite view of their region to be displayed across the tale. The girls watched in silence as it began playing a projection of the upcoming hours in increments of ten minutes per second. "You're in the dorms, right?" asked Jennifer softly. Kath nodded in silence. The animation looped back around and watched the storm roll over the quad and it's dormitories. "Ok." Jennifer had come to a decision, "You're not going to risk getting caught in that thing." She gestured to the storm beginning it's path across the table over and over again. "We've got plenty of room here." Kath hesitated but felt Jennifer take her by the shoulder and look her in the eye, "Yeah?" she looked concerned, "We can keep each other company." Kath looked her in the eye silently for a while but then nodded and managed a weak smile, "Yeah, thanks."

-----------

Floor by floor, Kath followed Jennifer in a daze, helping the blonde in her efforts to completely stormproof the place before the storm reached them. She helped her new friend roll down and lock the metal shutters to protect the windows. Together they collected and stowed fragile items like vases and picture frames in places where they couldn't fall if the house moved under the strain of the gusting winds. "Ehm, Jennifer..." her voice broke in her dry mouth. "Jennifer?" she repeated more clearly.

"Hmm, yeah?" a distracted Jennifer popped her head into a darkened room. Satisfied that everything in the room was in order she stepped outside again and closed the door behind her. "What's wro..." Jennifer's question died in her throat. Kath stood a few feet away from her, the hoodie back over her head and her hands inside it's sleeves to hide their trembling. She felt anxious and she knew her posture had regressed again her public facade. She was trying to hide in plain sight. A look of understanding crossed over Jennifer's face. She nodded, "I think everything is secure. Let's go the basement."

On their way downstairs Jennifer stopped by her own room to grab a set of extra clothes, pj's and her morning robe. "So, we won't have to come out of the basement tonight with the storm still raging on." Kath caught the wink and blushed before following Jennifer down the stairs to ground level. "Go grab your stuff from the kitchen," Jennifer dumped the armload of clothes on the floor, "and take it downstairs here." She indicated the door next to her pile of clothes. "I'm gonna make sure we have plenty to eat and drink." She again winked wickedly and went off in the opposite direction. Kath hastily turned to the kitchen, grabbed her backpack off the ground and basically swept everything on the table into the bag in a single go.

Eager to reach safety from the storm, Kath rushed back to the door Jennifer had indicated. She swung it open and flicked on the light to reveal a staircase leading down flanked by walls all the way down. She swept up the clothes Jennifer had dumped next to the door and began to descend the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs she found three more light switches. She flicked on the two that weren't for the staircase. The staircase bisected the cellar, creating a small kitchenette to her right and a cosy living room to her left. She entered the living room and dumped the clothes and her backpack on the couch that dominated the room. A couch and two lazy chairs faced an old fashioned television with a low table in the middle. Everything was low key and either cheap or old stuff, but it had the immediate effect of calming down Kath's anxiety.

Jennifer appeared at the bottom of the stairs carrying a crate with foods, snacks and drinks. "Hey, thanks for bringing down the clothes." she said before turning into the kitchenette and filling it's small fridge with the perishables she brought down, "The house is locked up, we're underground in a reinforced shelter with plenty of food and water. We're safe from even the biggest of storms." She folded the plastic crate flat and left it next to a cupboard. She closed the door to the staircase and turned back to Kath, "It's five o'clock, we're locked in until tomorrow and the storm is going to make research via the media-web impossible. I say we heat up some pizza-rolls, open a bottle of wine and get comfy. Maybe watch an old movie."

Kath smiled at her weakly, "I don't drink, actually."

"OH? Out of principle or just because you never got around to it?" Jennifer opened a panelled door and grabbed a box of pizza-rolls out of what Kath now understood to be the kitchennette's freezer box. Kath thought about it but didn't know how to answer. "I suppose it doesn't matter..." sighed Jennifer, "Either way, you can still pour me a glass.". She handed Kath a corkscrew and pointed at a cabinet behind her, "glasses in there" she instructed before returning to the pizza-rolls. "I figured a bit of alcohol would help with keeping you distracted." Kath fumbled a bit with the cork but managed to open the bottle. "Now I'll just have to distract you myself..." she winked. Kath nearly dropped the bottle mid-pour as she caught the flirtatious wink. Nervously she sat the bottle back on the table and with a trembling hand picked up the full glass of wine, put it against her lips and quaffed it down in a single go.

Jennifer smiled at her in surprise as Kath gingerly put the emptied glass down. She closed her eyes tightly, avoiding Jennifer's expectant gaze. She felt the wine warming up her throat and chest as it hit her otherwise empty stomach and quickly realised that no matter how much she wanted to, she wouldn't be able to follow Jennifer's flirting without some liquid courage. She turned her back on Jennifer, opened her eyes and stepped up to the cabinet with the wineglasses and grabbed herself another glass. She turned to see Jennifer digging through the contents of a drawer. She filled the two glasses on the table. "Found it!" exclaimed Jennifer, as tossed a box of pills on the table before closing the drawer again.

"Found what?" asked Kath.

"Rehydratol, or Rehydranyl or some such, I can't remember the name exactly. But listen," she stepped up to the table and stood close to Kath. "Since this is your first time drinking," she indicated the glasses on the table, "you've already overdone it. You're going to get drunk and have a massive hangover tomorrow. That won't do, because we need to study tomorrow." Kath froze as she felt an arm slide around her waist. "Now these," she tapped the strip of medicine, "will make sure you wake up fresh and hangover free. Just take two now, and make sure you have some food in your stomach before you drink more."

"Thank you..." Kath said softly and read the prescriptions on the box of pills carefully.

-----------

First to enter her slowly awakening mind was a sense of warmth and security. Then, one by one, memories of the previous night began to stir her awake. True to her word, Jennifer had kept her distracted all night with her outgoing personality. Kath revelled in the warmness of the sheets and the arm slung over her body. She remained perfectly still as her eyes shot open. She was wide awake now and began to take stock of the situation.

The couch had folded open into a bed that she now shared with Jennifer, who lay snuggled up against her back forming the big spoon of the set. She felt Jennifer's slow steady breath in her neck and her arm slung around her waist with her hand resting on Kath's stomach. Nothing but a thin piece of cotton prevented Kath from feeling Jennifer's soft bosom pressing against her back. She relaxed into the warmness of Jennifer's body and felt strangely at home. She silently enjoyed the embrace and gave her body over to relaxation. Soon she drifted off to a shallow sleep, waiting for Jennifer to wake her once more.