All Comments on 'Sapphira's Sin Ch. 04'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Your story is wonderful. Is there going to be more to Sapphira and Sin's relationship than just sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I prefer Reluctant Pleasure

I like this serie but I really got pulled into Reluctant Pleasure,that I think is more enthralling, I will be patiently waiting for Reluctant Pleasure 3. thanks for all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
welcome back

we missed you...I almost gave up on Literotica...there are a few writers I love...particularly you and wishful thinking and you both dissappeared for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice.

It was a nice flow of the sorry. A little akward with the parents, especially with the father. However very exciting. Are we going to see more of Reluctant Pleasure? I miss that one too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Write more PLEASE

I am loving it please continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Is there more?

Dear author-

I was curious to know if there was going to be anymore installments of this particular storyline. You write so well, and I have enjoyed each chapter. Please write more, I am eager to see where the relationship between Sapphira and Sin leads.

-An Anonymous Reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please....Please.....Please

What an awesome story!!! i would love to hear more..So please, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
simply the best

that was incredibly hot. she could never deny him again. they need to talk abot where their relationship is going. in the meantime enjoy the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Still as good

The parent's involvement was an interesting twist. Sex was hot as ever. Wished there was more character development. They both seem like such fab fab characters!! And you've got a great sense of humour!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more pls................

hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls write more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plsplsplsplsplspslpspsplslsp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE

add more! this story is great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great!

this is a another great series, i loved Bought And Paid! are you going to continue this series? it's too awesome not to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVED IT!

This story is great, please update it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot!!

I don't enjoy anal too often but this story makes me want to try it again soon!

fun137fun137over 16 years ago
best anal on the site

i have read a LOT - this is the best!!!!! I love your mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!

Truly dear writer your stories are hot and heady and intriguing.

I also liked Reluctant Pleasure, you are a captivating storyteller.

Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyover 13 years ago
You still got it : )

I've read every one of your stories. This 1 is just as enjoyable a read as they all are. Thank you for becoming one of my latest favorite authors :)

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago

Girl, not only do you still have it, you have a bag of chips, a bird in the hand, two in the bush, the whole world in your hands...whatever tortured yet grateful metaphor you need to just keep writing your sexy stories. Whew!

zanjizanjialmost 13 years ago
yes!!

you still have it!! I will never get tired of reading your stories again and again!! Keep going!! :o)

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 11 years ago

Enjoying this story but disappointed she gave in so easily

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

you are one of the few in this site who can actually have their work published.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous