All Comments on 'Sapphire Angel'

by Patchwork

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

Cries out for a sequel - so many possibiliities to worl with here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great work

Excellent -- we want more!

rock060752rock060752over 15 years ago
Is there more to this story?

HOw about bringing more into the fun? YOu have all ready told us about the wife/mother, and the other friends of his daughter and a son. Let's see that could be as many as a seven-some. Sounds like the basis of a good series to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Totally Hot!

This story is amazing, please for the love of God continue it and give us more!

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Follow-up is needed...

We need more of this one where Imogen becomes pregnant and the two of them begin starting their family....

bigbpdxbigbpdxover 12 years ago
HOT!

Wow! Loved it! PLEASE write a sequel or 2 or 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT!

it was great will you make more like a conclusion?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazingly arousing. Maintaining the emotional tension throughout page 1 was exquisite. Page 2 moved into the discovery period; less intense, but equally exciting.

Perfectly captured the most intense aspect of a sexual relationship, the beginning. I thank you for sending me back years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatchwork@Patchwork
Would love feedback on my stories. I'd love to correspond with men and women who share my interests. Also, I appreciate advice and suggestions from readers and other writers. I have also written a few request stories for people and found it a thrill.