Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 07

Story Info
Zafira teaches Cassidy to shave her bush!
8.5k words
4.65
5.7k
13

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of fauxcest (daughter with adoptive parents), mommydomme, embarrassment, bondage, ENF, and squirting. Please do not read if such themes offend you, or if you can't enjoy the silliness of the premise, and I'd advise you to start from the beginning if you haven't read the preceding chapters! All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos and potentially crossovers with other series.

Chapter 7

Cassidy was awoken by her alarm clock. Though the girl wanted to stay in bed and snooze a little longer, she had promised Sarah, her adoptive mom, that she'd get up before the woman left for work, so she reluctantly crawled out from beneath the sheets. It was Monday morning, the first day of her second week with her new adoptive parents, and though many things were still strange, Cassidy found she was quickly getting used to the routines of her new life.

The 18 year old checked herself in the mirror, and tidied up her brown hair that was tied in double Dutch braids which Zafira, her adoptive mommy, adored. Feeling she looked presentable enough, Cassidy went downstairs in her pyjamas, where her parents were in the kitchen having breakfast.

"Morning bébi." Zafira beamed, getting up from the breakfast bar to give the teen a kiss on the forehead. She was dressed casually in jeans and a black vest.

"Morning mommy." Cassidy sat down, and Zafira busied herself pouring a class of orange juice and buttering some slices of toast for the girl.

"Morning Cassidy, glad to see you kept your promise." Sarah smirked, and Cassidy was glad she got up rather than snoozed as it seemed the stern blonde hadn't forgotten her bedtime promise of being up in time to wish her a good day at work.

"Of course, I like to see you before you leave for the day." Cassidy smiled, hoping her attempts to suck up to her mom were working, and was glad that the blonde woman seemed to be pleased with her.

The three of them chatted as they ate breakfast, then Sarah got up to leave, kissing Zafira goodbye.

"I hope you have a good day at work mom." Cassidy said.

"Thanks Cassidy, you be a good girl for your mommy."

"She's always a good girl!" Zafira laughed. "I'm sure we'll have a fun morning of home school."

****

Cassidy looked over her array of tennis skirts, and picked the sky blue one to wear along with a white tee to go with it. She still missed wearing her old jeans, which her mommy had made her get rid of, but was becoming accustomed to the little skirts even thought they were so short that they barely covered her butt. She pulled on a pair of long cheerleader socks, that went up to just below her knees, before going downstairs to join her mommy at the dining table for their morning tutoring session.

"What panties are you wearing today bébi?" Zafira asked before the girl sat down. Cassidy, used to the daily question though still a little embarrassed by it, obediently lifted up the front of her tennis skirt to show her mommy the cutesy pink and white gingham pair she had on, which matched her bra.

"Aww, so cute!" Zafira cooed.

Cassidy found herself wondering what panties her mommy was wearing, knowing they were sure to be a lot sexier than the range of girlish colours and cute patterns that the woman had brought for her.

'It's probably for the best that I don't see them each day like she sees mine... as I already struggle with these weird feelings of arousal...' Cassidy thought, a little ashamed of herself. Afterall, the woman only asked to see her's as she had brought them for Cassidy, and the teen didn't begrudge showing her mommy the cute underwear if it made her happy.

The teen pushed thoughts of panties out of her mind as her mommy had opened a science textbook, and was beginning their morning of home tutoring. Like always, Cassidy enjoyed being taught by the woman, definitely thinking that one-on-one home lessons were far more productive, fun, and interesting than her schooling in the orphanage. The only drawback was it meant she still hadn't met any girls her age in the neighbourhood, but being able to spend more time with her loving mommy made up for her lack of friends.

After the morning homeschooling was done, Cassidy helped her adoptive mother to prepare a Caesar salad for lunch. Like all meals in her new home, it was delicious especially when compared to the bland cheap food she had become used to in the orphanage, and the teen was sorry to finish her bowl though this was partly because it meant it was time for her afternoon chores.

The girl was glad to help out around the house, but still found it embarrassing to have to do the chores in nothing but her pair of maid panties especially after Sarah's warning about 'remembering her place in the family as the daughter' when she had seen the girl wearing them on the stairs. Though she hoped the matter was resolved after reassuring her blonde mom with their agreement on the swimsuit shopping trip, Cassidy was still nervous about cleaning in the black frilly maid panties.

"I'll go get changed into my maid panties mommy. What are my chores for today?"

"Aww such a good girl. A lot of teens would try wiggle out their chores but you're such a proactive girl! Today though mom has left a list of things she wants done in the garden, so instead of changing into your cleaning panties, wear your new denim dungaree shorts."

****

Cassidy returned downstairs dressed in the denim dungaree shorts, the bib front covering her perky breasts though doing nothing to hide that she was bare chested, even drawing attention to her exposed sideboob and the risk of a nipple slip. She thought how she would actually like the outfit if she had been allowed to wear a tee with it, as well as keep on her panties, however her mommy had made it clear when she had tried it on before that she wasn't to pair it with any other clothing... apparently to avoid any of her other pretty clothes getting dirty or sweaty during yard work.

The teen supposed she had better get used to it being her embarrassing uniform for yard work, and Cassidy consoled herself that it at least was a little more dignified than her cleaning panties, as it wasn't frilly and her breasts were concealed, even if just barely.

"Aww you look adorable! I've got you a pair of wellies by the back door so you won't get your sneakers muddy." Zafira smiled when the girl entered lounge where she was waiting. "Here's the list of things that mom wanted you to do. You'll find all the gardening things in the shed."

"Thanks mommy." Cassidy took the list, and headed out the back door into the sunshine. She was glad she had a pair of wellies to change into as had been a little worried about ruining her sneakers, as though she had no doubt her mommy would happily replace them, she wasn't confident the woman's taste would align with her own preference.

The tasks on the list included watering the flowerbeds and potted plants, picking berries, weeding the patio, and planting a new shrub. She considered using the hose but thought this would be too strong to water the flowers, so found a watering can in the shed and filled it up at the outside faucet, thinking that gardening chores seemed like they would be pleasant, even fun.

She found that a watering can didn't go far, and she had to refill it many times before she had finished all of the pots and flowerbeds, with the tap being a bit spluttery so each time she turned it on, she was splashed with water so her dungarees were covered in damp patches. The teen did unfurl the hose to water some of the bigger bushes and shrubs where she didn't think the tinkle of the watering can would be sufficient.

It was surprisingly hard work, and she worked up quite a sweat in the sun, though found it satisfying and more enjoyable than her housework chores like vacuuming, scrubbing wooden floorboards, dusting, washing dishes, and especially cleaning the toilet bowl with an old toothbrush. She even found she was appreciating not wearing a tee, with the gentle breeze feeling refreshing whenever it blew on her exposed back or sides.

For the berry picking, she found a cute wicker basket to place them in, and went around the various bushes (raspberry, gooseberry, and blueberry) located at the back of the garden behind the pool area. She realised bending down was bad for her back, and squatting was a little intensive, so just knelt down besides each bush on the soft watered soil to pick them, despite it muddying her knees.

Cassidy left the basket of berries on the outdoor table, then returned to the shed where she found a weeder to work on the patio with. She got down on all fours, and began to scrap the weeds out from between the slabs.

"How you getting along bébi?"

Cassidy looked over her shoulder, giving her mommy a satisfied smile. "I've done all the watering, and picked a lot of the berries, and now just do the weeding."

"Gosh, I'm sure mom will be very pleased! I've brought my hardworking little princess some ice tea." Zafira said, placing the glass down on the patio for the teen. "I'll take the berries in. I think I'll make a couple of pies, save some to have as fruit, then we can use the rest to make some jam! Maybe you can help me with that after dinner?"

"Sure, sounds fun!" Cassidy said, never having made jam before so excited to learn how, especially with her mommy.

****

Cassidy took a little break to drink her ice tea, then finished the weeding and moved on to the final task on her mom's list which was planting the shrub. The shrub she needed to plant was waiting in a container behind the garage, and she used a wheelbarrow to move it to the patch it needed to be planted. The teen began to dig a hole, thankful that the soil seemed fairly soft, as the instructions said the hole needed to be as deep as the rootball of the shrub, and twice as wide.

The girl found the digging hard going, but felt it was good exercise. She wiped her brow several times, not realising her hand was muddy from moving the shrub, so dirt, moistened by her sweat, ran down from her forehead. When she had almost finished the hole, she stood too close to the edge and the side collapsed with one of her feet going in. This caused the teen to lose her balance, squealing as she fell back on the pile of soil she had dug out of the hole. This cushioned her fall so it didn't hurt, but her back, bare besides the straps of the dungarees, was covered in wet soil.

"Oh!" Cassidy groaned in frustration. She tried to push herself up, her hands being coated with mud, but her wellie had been embedded in the side of the hole, and caused her to overbalance again, this time falling forward onto her front. She managed to catch herself with her hands, but still got the front of her dungarees covered in the muddy soil, wet from her watering of the nearby bushes with the hose, and sticking to the denim and her bare skin.

This time Cassidy got up a little more carefully, and looked down herself. Her front was covered in mud, and the palms of her hands were filthy as where her knees from the berry picking earlier. She could feel her bare back and the back of her exposed legs covered with the coolness of the wet soil too, and knew her butt would be as equally dirty. She was less aware of the dirt smeared across her brow that had turned the droplets of her sweat brown.

'I might as well finish this off now... just need to put the shrub in the hole then fill it back in... then I can get clean.' Cassidy thought, blushing to herself as she knew her mommy would see her like this, covered in muddy soil. 'I guess she was right, I would of gotten my tee dirty if I had been wearing one...'

Cassidy hefted the shrub into the hole, and thoroughly watered the rootball before refilling the hole with soil, using her wellies to stomp the earth flat around the wooden stem of the shrub. The teen was happy to have finished her chores, and felt like she had done a good job apart from managing to get herself covered in mud. Hopefully her mom would be pleased when she got back from work.

****

"Oh bébi, what happened!" Zafira said, trying to hold back a giggle at the sight of the muddy teen stood on the back doorstep.

"I slipped into the hole I was digging, then stumbled again onto my front..." Cassidy blushed, embarrassed with herself, especially as she had ended up validating the reason that her mommy had dressed her in just the dungaree shorts for the yard work.

"Never mind... I'm sure you've done a fantastic job, and it's good for even little princesses to get a little muddy sometimes. Wait, let me take a photo!"

"Oh really mommy, please..." Cassidy said startled but the Hungarian woman had already gone to fetch her mobile phone.

"Just a few quick poses as you look so cute, then we'll get you cleaned up." Zafira said when she had returned, and Cassidy blushed but obediently smiled at the camera as her mommy took some pictures. She turned around to show the woman her soil slicked back, and the behind of her mud plastered denim shorts, and looked back over her shoulder, forcing a cheery smile for the woman. 'Oh well, these are probably less embarrassing than some of the ones that Brittany took at the photoshoot yesterday...'

"Now let's get you cleaned up bébi. Wait there, I'll fetch something from the garage..." Zafira said.

Cassidy waited, wondering what the woman could be fetching. 'Can't I just take off my wellies and go up to the shower? Perhaps she's worried about the house getting muddy or the dirt blocking the pipes... but how else will I get cleaned up?'

Zafira returned, carrying a large plastic tub which she placed on the lawn. "We sometimes dog sit a golden retriever for a friend, so we got a big doggy bathtub which I think we'll be perfect!"

Cassidy looked at the plastic tub in disbelief. Was her mommy really suggesting she be washed up outside in a dog bathtub?

"Fill it up with the hose sweetie, and get out of those dungarees, while I fetch some soap and a sponge." Zafira went back into the house, and Cassidy obediently did as she was instructed, though found the idea of being washed in a dog bathtub a little humiliating. 'Serves me right for getting a muddy. It was silly of me to fall into the hole so suppose I deserve being treated like a silly dog whose rolled in a muddy puddle.'

As the hose filled the plastic tub, Cassidy reluctantly undid the straps of the dungarees so the denim bid dropped down, exposing her small upturned breasts, then pulled down the shorts so she was stood naked in the garden. The teen shivered a little, not because it was cold, but just at the strange feeling of being nude outdoors.

Though she had been working outside in her revealing outfit, Cassidy in her nakedness only just became aware that the back upper storey windows of the neighbouring houses could probably see down into the garden despite the tall fences 'What if a neighbour looks out of their window and sees me!'

Zafira returned with some shower gel, a wash cloth, a sponge, and a towel. The teen knew the woman was going to scrub her with the sponge rather than letting her wash herself, though she supposed she would struggle to clean her dirty back by herself so probably did need her adoptive mother's help.

"What about the neighbours mommy? They might look out their window and see me."

"Aww, don't worry. No. 27 to our right is Monica, a sweet Italian grandma, and No. 23 to our left is a French lady who teaches ballet, so imagine she's seen plenty of girls naked in the changing room before... so no need to worry cutie." Zafira said reassuringly though this didn't ease the teen's embarrassment that they might be seen.

The noirette woman dipped her hand into the water. "It's a little chilly I'm afraid but it's a warm day and you've been hard at work so imagine the coolness will feel nice! Hop in bébi."

"I could just wash my feet then go up to the shower... no need to go to all this trouble... and maybe the dog wouldn't like me using its bath..." Cassidy clutched at straws.

"I'm sure Monty won't mind, you are a mucky puppy after all! You know mom would be cross if we get the shower all muddy, or if we have to call a plumber because the pipes get blocked so this is the best way." The Hungarian woman explained patiently, and Cassidy knew there wasn't any point trying to argue with her mommy when she had made up her mind on something. She stepped gingerly into the plastic bathtub, shivering a little as the water was cold but not unpleasant after sweating in the sun doing the yard work. The teen slowly sat down in the tub until the water rose up to her waist, squealing a little at the initial shock of the cold water against her sensitive tummy.

"Good girl, now let's get this mud off." Zafira said, first dipping the washcloth in the water, squirting some gel onto it, then holding the teen's chin with her free hand while she carefully wiped the mud off of the brunette's face. Cassidy hadn't realised how muddy she had somehow gotten her brow, so blushed when she saw the brown smears on the washcloth.

"There we go, looking like a pretty princess again." Zafira grinned, and Cassidy smiled sweetly back. Though it was humiliating to be sat naked, outdoors, in a bathtub intended to wash dogs in, she couldn't help but enjoy the loving attention of the beautiful tanned woman who was carefully cleaning the mud off of here. Zafira swapped the wash cloth for the sponge, and first used it to squeeze water down the girl's back and front. Cassidy couldn't help giggling a little at the ticklish feel of the cold water dripping down her chest and back, and her mommy began to scrub her back with the sponge.

When the teen's slender back was eventually clean of mud, the woman moved on to her front, and Cassidy found herself enjoying the feel of the sponge wiping over her breasts, the cold water and pressure from the sponge making her nipples harden, and was a little sorry when her mommy moved down to her tummy. 'There wasn't any reason for mommy to linger on my breasts as after all, the bib of my dungarees were covering them so wasn't really anything to wipe off! I really need to get these pervy thoughts about her touching me under control!'

"Don't worry, we'll be more thorough at bath time tonight... this is just to wash off the mud." Zafira smiled, and Cassidy blushed, wondering if she had somehow accidently shown, in an expression or body language, her disappointment that her breasts weren't shown more attention. Whatever prompted her mommy to say that, it did oddly reassure her as the thought had crossed the teen's mind whether they'd still have Monday bath time tonight after this. Though the girl was glad she got to shower by herself most days, she had been strangely excited for the next mommy daughter bath time, and was glad it had a set day for her to look forward to.

Zafira got Cassidy to stand up, and used the hose to wash the muddy water off of her legs, and wiped her dirty knees clean with the cloth, before handing the girl the towel to dry herself.

"I better go in and start preparing dinner now, why don't you have a swim in the pool?"

"Sure, that sounds good or would you like me to help with dinner?"

"No, you've done enough chores and studying today! Shall I get your princess swimsuit down or do you just want to skinny dip seeing as you're already naked."

"Umm... how about my blue swimsuit?" Cassidy asked, preferring to avoid her bright pink girlish swimsuit with the picture of Disney princesses on the front. She'd reluctantly wear it to prove to her mom that she knew her place in the family was the daughter, and show that she wasn't trying to seduce her mommy, but with Sarah at work, the teen didn't see any reason to not wear her old navy blue one instead. It wasn't like it was anything sexy or revealing anyway, quite the opposite!