Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zafira got the teen to sit on the edge of the bath with her legs parted so the girl's pussy was displayed. The teen couldn't help blushing, as though her mommy had seen her naked several times now, she didn't normally display her vagina to the woman so explicitly. She just hoped that her arousal from the intimate scrubbing wasn't noticeable, though she at least had the bath water to blame the wetness on...

"First we need to trim that bush down... if we try to shave now all that hair will clog up the razor which will stop us from getting such a smooth shave." Zafira explained, placing the razor and shaving cream on the side of the bath, and fetched some scissors from the cabinet above the sink. Cassidy held her breath as her mommy's fingers brushed through her brunette bush of pubic hair, before the woman began to snip away with the scissors. The teen looked down, watching as clumps of hair floated to the bath room floor as her bush was reduced to something better described as an overgrown lawn.

"Always shave after a bath or shower, as the warm water will soften your skin and make it easier to shave, as well as ensure everything is clean. Oily clogged pores could cause some irritation otherwise! Now the shaving cream, this ensures we have a nice and smooth shave, and that we don't end up with any razor burns." Zafira squeezed a liberal blob of cream onto her palm, and rubbed it around the teen's pubic area as well as around her pussy. Though the woman wasn't directly rubbing her clit, Cassidy couldn't help quietly sighing as it still felt strangely pleasurable to be caressed by the woman's soft fingers in her sensitive oft-untouched region.

"Now stay still as the razor is very sharp. It needs to be so it cuts rather than pulls the hair, so we replace the blade regularly. A blunter blade would mean we have to press down more firmly which risk cuts or irritation, so we don't want that!" Zafira continued, and though Cassidy felt like she knew most of what the woman was telling her, she found she appreciated being taught as it felt like a mother and daughter experience she had missed out on in the orphanage.

Zafira slickly swiped the razor over the girl's trimmed pubic bush, careful not to push down too hard,

"Always follow the direction of hair growth, otherwise we could end up with ingrown hair, and, you guessed it, irritation! Rinse the razor between each stroke as we don't want it clogged with hair and shaving cream." The Hungarian woman said, turning on the tap to rinse the blade, before carefully swiping it across the girl's pubis mons again. Cassidy watched as her pubic hair slowly disappeared, leaving behind strips of smooth bald skin which she hadn't seen bare for years.

After Cassidy's bush was shaved, Zafira moved on to the stubble around the girl's pussy lips and some of her inner thigh area. This area was something that the teen did shave, like her legs and armpits, however not regularly enough to avoid a little bit of stubble which the woman lovingly removed with the razor. After she was done, Zafira washed the girl's pussy with warm water, to remove the excess shaving cream and hair.

"Looks so pretty! Now turn round bébi."

Cassidy wasn't sure what for but obediently stood up and turned around so her back was to her mommy.

"Bend forward slightly and spread that cute butt open."

"What for?" Cassidy asked, though knew the answer but wished that the woman would leave that part, like her legs and armpits, for her to do herself.

"To shave your butthole of course sweetie." Zafira said, and Cassidy hesitantly did as she was told, feeling mortified but weirdly excited to be exposing her asshole to her mommy. The woman wetted her fingers then gently rubbed them between the girl's buttocks, wetting the intergluteal cleft and the ring of darker wrinkled skin around the tight speck of the girl's anus. Like around her vulva, Cassidy shaved the area herself but not regularly, and there was a few little wispy hairs which her mommy rubbed shaving cream over.

Cassidy closed her eyes, trying to ignore the sensation of the woman's fingers rubbing over her asshole which she was ashamed but not surprised to find felt pleasurable, and along with exposing her intimate area to her adoptive mother, arousing. Zafira carefully shaved between the girl's plump teen buttocks until the skin was as hairless as her mons pubis.

Zafira then dried off all the areas that she had shaven by gently dabbing with a soft towel, before finishing off by applying moisturizer. Cassidy again struggled to hide her taboo arousal as the woman's fingers rubbed all around her pussy as she applied the soft cream.

"All done! I know I said for you to do it going forward, but think perhaps it might be best to just add it on the end of our mommy daughter bath time each Monday! Be more fun, and we can ensure together that you stay nice and cleanshaven exactly as mom wants you to be."

Cassidy wasn't surprised that her doting mommy had reconsidered allowing her to do something by herself, and though it was a little embarrassing and she had to hide her weird arousal from the woman, she was kind of happy that her adoptive mother would continue to do the shaving for her going forward. The woman did a better job than she would of done, and it certainly was less effort to just sit back and let someone else do it!

'A lot of girls probably would be jealous of me for having someone to shave my pussy!' Cassidy told herself optimistically though knew in reality that most 18 year olds would probably be humiliated if it was their mothers who shaved them...

****

Cassidy stood in front of her mirror, looking at her freshly shaved pussy with the soft flesh of her pubic region exposed for the first time in her adult life. Without her bush, she found that her pussy felt somehow more on display, with her cute plump pinkish outer lips now drawing her gaze every time she looked down.

"So this is what a good daughter's pussy looks like." The teen told herself.

Though she missed her bush, she couldn't deny that her hairless pussy looked cute, and found the thought that it was her mommy who had shaved it, and her mom who had ordered it, made it even hotter. She thought back to when she had first arrived on the doorstep of No. 25 Sapphire Lane, just a week ago, and couldn't believe how much she had settled into her new family since then, with all the strange rules that were beginning to seem routine, and the many new items of clothing she would never of worn back at the orphanage but which now seemed quotidian. It was all worth it however for the love of her mommy and mom.

She found her fingers wandering towards her pussy, but stopped herself. Maybe it was healthier to give in to her taboo fantasies and get them out her system with masturbation whenever the urge arose, but she couldn't help feeling ashamed, and was worried it would become habitual, causing her weird thoughts about her mommy and mom to increase. Plus her squirting was better suited to the shower where it wouldn't make a mess...

Denying herself the relief of masturbation, Cassidy dressed in her pyjamas and climbed into bed, leaving her light on as she knew her mommy would be in to kiss her goodnight.