Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 08

Story Info
A day of orthodontics, costumes, and discipline for Cassidy!
8.4k words
4.69
5.8k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of fauxcest (daughter with adoptive parents), mommydomme, embarrassment, bondage, ENF, and squirting. Please do not read if such themes offend you, or if you can't enjoy the silliness of the premise, and I'd advise you to start from the beginning if you haven't read the preceding chapters! All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos and potentially crossovers with other series.

Chapter 8

With Zafira having taken Cassidy upstairs for her Monday bath time, Sarah put on a classic rock vinyl which she was a fan of, and lounged back on the sofa to listen to it. She smirked smugly, imaging what her adopted teen daughter's reaction would be to the news she would be losing her bush, and knew the girl would obediently go along with it, no matter how she felt, to please mommy and her. A hairless pussy would be a good permanent reminder to the girl of her position in the family, however Sarah still felt that a little bit of discipline would be healthy for the meek brunette as she may be well behaved now but was at risk of turning into a brat with how Zafira spoils and mollycoddles her.

'I give Zafira free reign to be the doting mothering mommy that she wants to be, so I should be allowed to be the stern authoritative mom... but I'd be in trouble if I discipline our sweet little Cassidy without a reason...' Sarah pondered, wishing that the teen wasn't such a goofy mommy's girl. 'She probably won't be caught out for disobedience or rule breaking, but she surely will make a mistake at some point... and there is no harm in making one happen sooner.'

Sarah stood up, having come up with a scheme. She crossed the room to a spindly side table which held a vase, which Zafira tended to fill with fresh flowers. It was an ugly object that her cousin had made herself, and Sarah never liked it but kept it on display out of politeness though she certainly wouldn't regret if it got knocked over and smashed.

The blonde carefully shifted the vase to the edge of the side table, slowly edging it partially over the side until she reached a point where it was precariously balanced, and any more movement would cause it to topple off. 'I'll make sure to include dusting on Cassidy's list of chores tomorrow... maybe she'll spot it and move it back safely in the middle of the table, or perhaps she'll be so gentle that she doesn't knock it off, but hopefully her feather duster will send it crashing to the floor. Then her cute plump little butt will be sorry!'

Satisfied, the blonde woman returned to the sofa, looking forward to the next day to see if her little plot will come to fruition.

****

Cassidy was awoken by her alarm on Tuesday morning. Though she didn't have to get up so early, she was making it a habit to go downstairs in time to have breakfast with her parents before her mom went to work. The girl went into that bathroom first, to make herself presentable in her pyjamas and braids, and to pee.

Sitting on the loo, she looked down at her pussy as she tinkled into the toilet bowl, examining its boldness again after she had been shaved of her bush the night before. It was certainly a sight she had to get used to, due to the new rule that she was to remain clean shaven down there, and though she missed her bush, she felt a strange twinge of excitement at hairlessness being a symbol of her status as the daughter of the family.

****

Zafira and Cassidy left the house, the teen girl holding her adoptive mother's hand as she always had to do while in public with the woman. She was dressed in a red tennis skirt, a grey tee, and cheerleader socks which went up to just beneath her knees, while her Hungarian mommy was in a floral summer dress.

At breakfast, Zafira had told the girl that instead of their normal tutoring session in the morning, she had made an appointment at a local orthodontist, as though Cassidy's teeth seemed fine, she wanted to get them checked. Cassidy wasn't thrilled at the prospect of going to the specialist dentist, and wished that it was her daily chores rather than her morning tutoring she had to skip because of it, but she expected it to just be a quick checkup as she never had any issues with her teeth in the past.

It turned out that Dr Virshilas, the orthodontist, really was local, living just down the road from them on Sapphire Lane at No. 54 where she ran a practice from her home. Cassidy hadn't been further down the street in that direction so was interested to see how it would end even though she know it was a cul-de-sac. However, she was a little dismayed to see a senior high school girl stood waiting outside one of the houses, with a second emerging from the front door. Though she wasn't ashamed to be holding her mother's hand, she was embarrassed to be seen doing so by two girls her age, though the teens at least seemed too busy chatting to look in her direction so perhaps they would slip by unnoticed...

"Hi girls!" Zafira called out, and Cassidy blushed as the two girls turned.

"Hi Mrs Sloan." One of them, a petite pale girl with fiery red hair and an Irish accent, said.

"This is my bébi Cassidy, who I've had for a week now... isn't she a cutie? Cassidy, these are Sinead and Daniela."

"Hi." Cassidy smiled meekly, shy at the best of times, though even more embarrassed talking to her peers while clutching hands with her mommy and being referred to as a 'cutie'. 'At least I'm in my own clothes... rather than those school uniforms they are wearing...' Cassidy thought, as the two girls were in the blazers, blouses, and blue plaid skirts of Ginerva Academy, however this did little to boost her confidence especially as the tennis skirt and double Dutch braids weren't really things she would choose to wear if it weren't for her adoptive mother.

"Will you be joining our school?" The one called Daniela asked. She was a tall tanned girl of Venezuelan ethnicity, and seemed friendly, though a little bemused at the appearance of Cassidy.

"No, she's doing home tutoring with mommy so we can spend more time bonding! And it's fun for me to refresh my skills as I was a teacher before I married." Zafira answered before Cassidy could mumble a reply.

"Aww, that's nice. I bet you're just the sweetest mommy's girl." Sinead, the Irish girl, smiled though Cassidy thought it looked more like a smirk. However she smiled back, saying "Thank you", and ignored the fact the girl was probably making fun of her.

"Well, we have an orthodontist appointment to get to so will see you girls around. Oh, Daniela, ask your mom if she could send me that recipe for empanadas again please, as I've lost the photocopy she gave me..."

"Sure Mrs Sloan."

Cassidy thought she heard Sinead laugh as they walked away, and wondered if it was about her. She sighed to herself but shrugged it off, as after all, she was the daughter of a loving family which was something she always dreamed of, so wasn't going to be ashamed of that even if her mommy's doting behaviour could be a little embarrassing in public...

"I'm friends with both of their mothers, at numbers 31 and 33, but not sure I want you hanging around with those two. Sinead is a little unruly and she's been in trouble for delinquency a few times... and she is a bad influence on Daniela whose a nice girl but utterly devoted to her friend. I want to find you some friends but want to protect my bébi from any bad influences...."

"Sure mommy, no problem." Cassidy said, a little relieved as she was worried her adoptive mother would of thrusted her on the girls by insisting on some kind of slumber party or something that would of gave Sinead more reasons to smirk at her.

At the end of Sapphire Lane was a square of houses around a small green park for residents.

"We sometimes have community barbeques here..." Zafira said as they walked around the square to a house on the corner. It was No. 54, and looked like the other houses on the road apart from a sign on the driveway saying 'Dr Virshilas' Orthodontics Surgery' and an entrance way that looked more business-like than the front door of a normal home.

"She has converted the downstairs for her business and has turned the upstairs into an apartment where she lives. Means she has the smallest home out of everyone on the road but guess it saves her renting another building, and she's a very career focused woman anyway!" Zafira said, leading the teen inside. The entrance room was recognisably the same architecture as their home, but had been converted into a modern reception, with a Latina girl sat at a front desk.

She was in her mid-twenties, pretty with a long neck, round face, and long brown hair. Her skin was tanned, and she wore white medical scrubs. "Hello, Mrs Sloan?" She smiled as they came in.

"Hello, I have an appointment for my daughter, Cassidy."

"Yes of course, you're Dr Virshilas' first appointment today so go right in." Said the receptionist, and Cassidy noticed the glint of braces in the girl's smile before she followed her mommy into the doctor's examination room, which looked like it was converted from the house's lounge.

Dr Virshilas greeted them warmly. She was a Lithuania woman in her early forties, with an attractive slender face, long sleek brown hair tied in a ponytail, slim tanned body, and, of course, perfect white teeth.

"Zafira darling, how are you?" She beamed and the two woman hugged, before she turned to the teen. "And this must be little Cassidy?"

"Hello." Cassidy smiled shyly at the orthodontist.

"Aww, so cute, I'm glad you finally found a baby to adopt!"

"Thanks Kotryna, she's a dream come true."

Cassidy blushed at the exchange, feeling a little like she was a pet with how the women were talking about her, rather than to her, but she felt pride at her mommy's word as it was becoming clear that the woman had always desired a daughter, and she was happy she was living up to her expectations.

"Hop up here Cassidy and I'll take a look at those teeth." Dr Virshilas said, and the teen sat on the dentist's chair, while Zafira took a seat to watch. Cassidy opened wide and the orthodontist examined her teeth using a dental mirror and tartar scraper.

"She cleans them well so no concerns there, but think they could do with a little bit of corrective straightening. I'd recommend metal braces for a year or so." Dr Virshilas said to Zafira, while Cassidy still had her mouth open with the mirror and scraper inside so she couldn't respond, however her eyes widened.

"Of course, I want the best for my bébi. Can you put them on now?"

"Yeah sure, I haven't got another appointment for a few hours..." Dr Virshilas said, finally removing her tools from the teen's mouth.

"Do you really think braces are needed? I've never noticed my teeth being crooked or anything..." Cassidy said, accepting the plastic cup of water she was passed.

Dr Virshilas laughed. "I'm not suggesting your teeth are crooked darling, but we can all use a little bit of help to be our absolute best."

"She's just worried about the cost... she's such a sweetie that she never wants mommy to spend any money on her." Zafira said, and Cassidy bushed, actually being more worried how braces would only make her look more girlish, but hoped that the cost could perhaps be used to wiggle her way out of it.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want you to spend money on me just to fix something so slight... after all it won't fix my goofy smile!" Cassidy said, thinking how her mommy, and the orthodontist for that matter, probably just had higher standards in these things due to their beauty, but wanted to make them see it wasn't necessary for a girl like herself.

"Aww, don't worry Cassidy, I'll give your mommy a discount because we're friends..."

"Fantastic, though I'd be happy to pay the full price Kotryna, it's not like Sarah doesn't earn enough to splash out a little on our only daughter!"

"No, it'll be my pleasure to work on your little angel. I'll just fetch Liza from reception as shall need her assistance."

Cassidy settled back into the chair, resigned to the fact that she was getting braces as she knew that her mommy was stubborn when she made up her mind about something even though, at 18 years old, she should be able to make decisions like this for herself.

The teen shrugged to herself, thinking it wasn't too bad, after all it was amazing her adoptive mother cared about her so much, and there wasn't anything wrong with getting better teeth... just she couldn't help thinking girls like Sinead would smirk at her more if she was a brace face alongside her hand holding, tennis skirts, and double Dutch braids.

Dr Virshilas returned with Liza, the Latina girl from reception, and Cassidy felt a little reassured as she was reminded that the attractive older girl had braces too. The two set up their equipment around Cassidy, pulling on face masks. First they thoroughly cleaned then dried the teen's teeth, before getting her to bite into a clay mould. "This is so we have a record of your teeth now, so we can use it to compare back to when monitoring your progress..."

Next Dr Virshilas used her gloved fingers, and some special tool, to position metal bands around the teen's back molars which she explained shall anchor the braces. Cassidy wondered if any part of her body had privacy as the evening before she had to show her pussy and butthole to her mommy, and now another woman's fingers were pushing around inside her mouth, but then told herself she was being silly. She was getting braces so of course the orthodontist was going to be fiddling around inside her mouth, and last night her mommy was showing her how to shave her pubic hair so it was perfectly natural to expose herself to the woman. Her nudity had just been with her adoptive parents, and Brittany the photographer during a family photoshoot, so the teen told herself it was ridiculous to think that she had lost her privacy in any way, she was just not used to the attention from her days at the orphanage.

"Great, good girl, now we'll be putting in this to help keep your mouth wide open for us..." Dr Virshilas showed the girl a rubber lip and cheek retractor which Liza carefully fitted on the girl's mouth.

"Aww, she looks so funny..." Zafira said, and Cassidy blushed when she realised the woman had taken a picture. "Look bébi..."

Cassidy looked up at the photo the Hungarian woman was showing her, and saw how the rubber retractor pushed out her cheeks and held open her mouth so her teeth and gums were fully exposed, while her lips were covered with a rim of material she couldn't help thinking resembled the base of a huge condom. The teen was embarrassed to be photographed in such a state, but couldn't deny she looked funny though seeing her teeth on full display did make her wonder again why she needed braces, but it was too late now...

Dr Virshilas cleaned her teeth again with a blue gel, then rinsed them off with water and dried with a suction hose. "What I'm putting in your mouth now is called a bite block which will keep your tongue safely out as we want to keep your teeth super dry while we fit the braces..." The Lithuanian woman explained as she put a plastic thing into the teen's mouth before ensuring again her teeth were fully dry and carefully applying a bonding agent to each of her teeth.

The woman carefully positioned a metal bracket on each of the girl's teeth, explaining each step to the teen as she used a curing light on each tooth to dry the glue, cemented the metal bands on her back molars with blue glue, and then removed the bite block and rubber lip and cheek retractor. The orthodontist then inserted the wires to join together the brackets, first on the top row of teeth then the girl's bottom teeth, securing the wire to each bracket with pink rubber ties.

All through the process, Cassidy thought how surreal it all was as when she had woke up that morning she didn't even know she would be going to an orthodontist, and now she was getting metal braces fitted, which she still wasn't convinced she truly needed! She felt like somehow she had even less control of her life since turning 18 and leaving the orphanage, but shrugged this feeling off as after all, it was a loving family, not independence, she had always wanted.

"All done darling!" Dr Virshilas smiled, and Zafira came over to look. Cassidy shyly smiled to the woman, a little embarrassed to be displaying her new braces to their coos of how cute her smile looked with them. Liza passed her a mirror and the teen examined her teeth, thinking how now not only did she have a slightly goofy smile, but a brace face to go with it.

****

Zafira made Cassidy some soup for lunch, as Dr Virshilas had advised for the girl to stick to soft food that doesn't require much chewing for the first few days while she got used to the braces. The teen was finding the sensation of the braces in her mouth a little strange, as well as feeling a slight soreness in her teeth, but Dr Virshilas had reassured her it'd dissipate after a few days when she had grown accustomed to the braces.

"Look what I got you bébi in celebration of our first trip to the orthodontist..." Zafira said, putting a wrapped present on the table when the brunette had finished eating her lunch. Cassidy thought it was a strange thing to get a present for but knew how important mother-daughter experiences, no matter how mundane, were to the woman so wasn't surprised she was making a fuss about it.

She unwrapped the present, wondering what it could be as she still hoped for a mobile phone though knew that was a long shot from the shape of the package, and gasped when she saw what was inside.

"Isn't it adorable?" Zafira beamed, unfolding the clothes for the girl. It was a tooth fairy costume consisting of a pink vest with a cartoon picture of a tooth, a poofy white tulle skirt, white leggings, a plastic tiara, and white fairy wings. There was even a little wand with a tip shaped like a tooth.

"Yes mommy..." Cassidy agreed half-heartedly, but thinking how silly she would look in the costume though knew she would wear it to please her adoptive mother.

"Go and change into it then I'll take some photos. You still have your chores to do but think you can stay in your little tooth fairy costume for them rather than change into your cleaning panties..."

Cassidy left the Hungarian woman cleaning away the lunch things, taking the costume up to her bedroom to change into, thinking that there wasn't many outfits she wouldn't rather wear than her cleaning maid panties, but this girlish costume was one of them. Nevertheless she stripped out of her clothes and pulled on the outfit, looking at herself in the mirror and thinking how ridiculously girlish she looked with the fake plastic tiara, fairy wings strapped to her back, and cutesy tulle skirt accompanied by her new braces which even were girly with the pink elastic ligatures.

'This might be even more embarrassing than the pink Disney princess swimsuit though at least with this one it was chosen by mommy, and not something she thought I had picked out myself...' The teen thought, turning so she could see herself at every angle in the mirror. 'Maybe I'm just taking myself a bit too seriously as it is a kinda fun idea... and I'm only going to be seen dressed like this by mommy, and mom when she's home from work..."

Cassidy went downstairs to an excited Zafira who got the teen to pose in her costume, while she took photos of the girl, encouraging her to smile widely to show off her new braces. The girl was blushing and shy at first but her adoptive mother's energy rubbed off on her and soon she was laughing a little, enjoying herself despite the silliness of the costume though hoped that the photographs were never seen by anyone beyond Zafira.