All Comments on 'Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 08'

by Becky_Sapphire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MyEmbryoMyEmbryo5 months ago

Well crafted not hurried and laid out for so much more for Ms Sapphire to determine. This story has my interest and desire for more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Feel like this story is dragging on abit

panda777panda7774 months ago

I love any story with orthodontics, and this certainly delivered! I'd love to read more about Dr. Virshilas and Liza! I also loved the description of the Optragate, such an underrated type of gag!

Becky_SapphireBecky_Sapphire4 months agoAuthor

Hi Panda777, glad you liked the orthodontics! You're in luck as I do have a few stories with Dr. Virshilas planned that delve deeper into that kink when I have time to write them!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story, I had no idea this was a topic I’d enjoy so much. Please say there are more chapters coming! Hopefully things will continue to escalate with both her moms. Keep up the great work! Are there any similar stories out there? I want to read more that are similar.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That sucks you were unable to get a story published but hopefully you’ll consider writing the next chapter of this or matriarch. I have to say I think I’d prefer if you wrote another chapter of adoptee but your choice. Your writing is great, don’t let it get you down.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this story, can’t wait to see what other costumes and outfits here moms have in store for her. Maybe a special one for school? Or maybe they decide that more of her pajamas need to be replaced with more babydolls or a pair of drop seat pjs so it’s easier for her mom to give some loving spankings.

Becky_SapphireBecky_Sapphire3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the support. I have been struggling to get back into the swing of writing after getting a story rejected which was quite disheartening. I'm currently working on a new chapter for my Teen Escort series to ease myself back into it but plan to return to the Adoptee next.

Glad you like the costumes and outfits, always feel free to let me know what things you want to see Cassidy in!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great news that you’re going to be writing another chapter of Cassidy’s story. I love the idea of a sexy school outfit for her to wear during her lessons. I love she wears the babydoll once a week but agree the other PJs need improvement; her mom could be the one to insist on it since Cassidy wears them when she says goodbye to Sara in the mornings. She could also get a fun costume of like a nurse or candy stripper for when she gives her moms a massage. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is amazing! I really hope you keep writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBecky_Sapphire@Becky_Sapphire
Writer of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe of stories. A world of sapphic smut where teen girls often find themselves dominated by MILFs! These feature a variety of fetishes, relationship dynamics, and taboos. Coming soon: Writing another one shot with a weirdo kink. I'm alway...