Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 10

Story Info
Cassidy gives her adoptive mom a massage with a happy ending.
5.9k words
4.67
4.9k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a chapter in a series that will include themes of fauxcest (daughter with adoptive parents), mommydomme, and embarrassment. Please do not read if such themes offend you, or if you can't enjoy the silliness of the premise, and I'd advise you to start from the beginning if you haven't read the preceding chapters! All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks.

Chapter 10

Cassidy and her adoptive mom Sarah returned home to No. 25 Sapphire Lane, with the teen spending the drive reflecting on the public spanking she had just received. She supposed she should be thankful that the punishment had only been witnessed by one person, as she could have been seen, with her tennis skirt flipped up to expose her panties while she straddled her mom's knees, by any number of strangers however this had set the mortifying precedent that not only could she be spanked, but that these spankings could take place in public. Though Cassidy knew she was a good girl, she also knew it was likely her strict mom would again find fault in even her best behaviour, and she was fearful where the next public spanking might occur...

She consoled herself by again imagining that Brieanna, the woman who had seen her being spanked, would at least be inspired to discipline her own daughter Sinead, as Cassidy felt she would happily take spankings if she knew the petite redhead with her mocking smirk, was also subjected to the same kind of demeaning punishment. However the brunette couldn't help being a bit ashamed of these spiteful thoughts of revenge, and told herself she should feel sympathy for the Irish girl, as receiving spankings from Sarah only demonstrated the woman cared about her, so she knew she should be grateful for the stern maternal attention which the other girl obviously was lacking.

'Anyway, the spanking is behind me now, and I have an afternoon of relaxing with mom by the pool to look forward to!' Cassidy thought, envisioning the full body massage she would be giving the blonde's athletic body, hopeful that the woman would enjoy it as much as her mommy Zafira did.

****

"Let's get changed into our swimwear." Sarah said when they were home, and Cassidy inwardly groaned, embarrassed that it meant wearing her bright pink swimsuit with the picture of Disney princesses on the front, however, like the rest of her new wardrobe, knew that she would just have to get used to it, especially since mommy had gotten rid of her old navy blue swimsuit.

They went up the stairs to their rooms to change. "Wait a sec, I've got you another swimsuit to wear instead of your silly princess one. I slipped it in when I went to the cashier, remember as you went off to get us hot chocolates while I paid? Wait when I fetch it..." Sarah said, disappearing into her room will Cassidy waited on the landing. She hoped it would be a normal swimsuit; something modest and in a mature colour however recalled all the outrageous micro bikinis the woman had made her try on in the swimsuit store, and feared it'd be one of them.

Sure enough, it was instantly clear from the material, or lack of, that Sarah was holding when she returned, that this new swimsuit would not be anything she would ever choose to wear herself. "Here you go darling, now hurry and get changed as I'm aching for that massage!" The blonde grinned.

"Thanks mom." Cassidy smiled sweetly, wanting to appear grateful as always, then, when her mom had returned to her room, examined the new swimsuit. It was a tiny micro bikini, teardrop in style, with what little material it had coloured bright yellow, while the straps were hot pink. From experience of the tiny bikinis she had to try on while swimsuit shopping, she knew the G-string bottoms would feel wedgied between her butt cheeks, while the top would pretty much only cover her nipples and areola. 'At least it's not that awful sling one-piece I tried on... as that was a nightmare to even work out how it was meant to be worn, and felt so flimsy I thought mom tugging at the strap would cause the whole thing to unravel off me... not that this one looks like it'll robustly cover my body either...'

Cassidy went to her room to change, confirming that the micro bikini indeed covered her nipples, areola, and vulva, but little else... with her little breasts and plump teen butt, the back of the G-string disappearing between her buttocks, both fully exposed as well as her mons pubis which made her thankful she was now clean shaven down there, as otherwise her pubic bush would be on full display. She examined herself in the mirror, shrugging to herself, as after all she was becoming increasingly used to exposing her body to her adoptive parents, and this bikini didn't show off much more than her maid panties she wore for cleaning.

She did briefly think that she may as well just be naked rather than dressed in the ridiculously skimpy bikini but supposed the bright colours of it at least highlighted her private parts were covered, being too garish for anyone to at a glance think she was completely nude. The teen wondered if this was better or worse than her pink princess one-piece swimsuit, thinking that both were embarrassing but in completely different ways...

She met her mom, who had changed into her sky blue bikini, downstairs, and couldn't help admiring the blonde's lean but still feminine body, especially her breasts, smaller than her mommy's but perfectly shaped and firm, subtly enhanced by surgery. She blushed to herself as she wished that they could swap swimwear, thinking if she had to wear a bikini she would much prefer the normal one her mom had, while thinking how hot the blonde would look in the tiny micro bikini, much more so than her own soft teen body did.

"Cute..." Sarah smirked, looking her adopted daughter up and down. "Okay, grab the massage things and let's go."

While her mom went down to the pool, Cassidy was left to fetch the foldout massage table from beneath the stairs, as well as finding the bottle of massage oil and the holster to wear it on round her naked hips. She put this belt on, then carried the table down to the pool where she set it up on the patio.

"Put the parasol up over the massage table so we're in the shade, after you're finished with the massage, you can put sun lotion on me then I'll sunbathe on the lounger." Sarah said, then as the teen pulled the parasol over, stripped from her bikini. Cassidy couldn't help but blush when she saw her mom naked for the first time, with her pinkish-brown nipples exposed as well as her pussy, topped by the neat bush of pubic hair that the teen had heard about from her mommy, when Zafira had explained the bush was a symbol of Sarah's status as the breadwinner, whereas the Hungarian woman got a landing strip as the housewife while Cassidy, as the daughter, was now required to remain clean shaven.

Sarah climbed onto the table, lying on her front so Cassidy got a view of her firm butt, fully exposed now it was stripped of its bikini bottoms.

"Start with my upper back and work your way down darling." Sarah told the girl. Cassidy squeezed massage oil onto her palms, rubbing them together so they both were slick with the wared oil, before beginning to rub her hands over the blonde's back, remembering how she had previously massaged her mommy. Her hands, helped by their oiled slickness, glided over the woman's skin, rubbing her shoulders then moving down to her lower back. She moved her hands back and forth over her mom's body, admiring her skin now glistening with massage oil, and feeling the lean muscles of her upper back.

"Oh, that feels good darling. Now go a little lower..." Sarah groaned in satisfaction from her daughter's hands firmly caressing her. Cassidy drizzled some more oil over the woman's lower back and focused her attention on it. "I mean a little lower than that..."

"Sorry mom..." Cassidy blushed, and moved her hands further down, caressing over the blonde's firm buttocks. She remembered how she had massaged her mommy's butt previously, and using the same techniques, begin by placing her oiled thumbs in the crease between the woman's butt and upper legs, and moving side to side, pressed down her thumbs and massaging in little circles.

Cassidy then got to work on the butt itself, cupping the ass cheeks with her oiled hands and rubbing in circular motions, before beginning to knead and rub more firmly. The teen then formed her hands into soft fists, pushing them against the centre of her mom's firm athletic buttocks, and slowly twisting her fists back and forth which made the blonde groan a little. "Mmm, mommy has definitely taught you a few tricks..."

"Yes mom, I'm glad you're enjoying it." Cassidy smiled, pleased she seemed to be impressing the stern woman. "I'm sure I can get even better with practice from giving mommy a weekly massage, as well as you of course if you like?"

"Yes, maybe we'll add this to your routine..." Sarah said, sighing as she felt the teen's hands slide over her butt. Cassidy had repositioned herself beside the table, so now she was facing down the woman's body, rather than up it, so she could grasp her mom's butt from the top then firmly pushed her hands over it, her palms sliding down the buttocks to the backs of the woman's upper legs. The girl repeated the action, ensuring her movements remained slow and firm, remembering doing the same technique on her mommy's butt with the Hungarian woman instructing her.

"...I never cared for massages enough to pay for a professional masseuse to come round, like your mommy did, but with you hanging around the house, able to do them for free, I think I'll certainly be wanting them going forward!"

Cassidy realised that she had probably earnt herself another chore, but she didn't mind as massaging her adoptive parents was fun, even if it didn't help her ignore her strange arousal she got from touching their nude bodies. She did wonder why both her mom and mommy had her pay so much attention to massaging their butts, as she would of guessed that the upper back got more tense and would of felt more soothing to be rubbed, but she shrugged, happy to do whatever made the women feel good.

She remembered another technique to massage butts that her mommy had taught her, but blushed, wondering if it was perhaps too intimate to try on her mom as it involved moving her fingers into the woman's butt crack... but eventually, wanting to further impress the blonde, decided to give it a go reasoning it must be something a professional masseuse would do if her mommy had asked her to do it too.

The girl moved her thumbs into the woman's intergluteal cleft, moving them up and down as she periodically pushed them into the flesh and massaged in circular motions.

"I suppose mommy showed you this too?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, do you like it?"

"Mmm, keep going... I want to find out everything mommy taught you."

Cassidy continued, unable to stop herself blushing a little as her thumbs rubbed over the woman's perineum, and though she didn't actually touch the blonde's anus, knew she was coming into extremely close proximity with it. The teen next brought her palms together, like she was praying, and slide them between the woman's firm buttocks, with the oil helping them glide up and down, gradually pushing down a little more firmly and adding a gently wavelike motion. With her hands pressed into the woman's cleft, Cassidy now could feel her little fingers brushing over the woman's anus.

"Very thorough." Sarah groaned. "Do you think a professional masseuse would normally do that?"

"I guess..." Cassidy said, really not having a clue as growing up in orphanages, she hadn't had too many luxury experiences in her life. "...I imagined mommy just taught me the things her masseuse normally did."

"Yeah sure." Sarah rolled her eyes, but didn't say anymore on the topic. "Move down to my legs now."

Cassidy ensured she did just as thorough job on her mom's legs, slender and strong, as she had on the woman's firm buttocks, squeezing out more massage oil so, like her back, they glistened from the thighs down to the calves.

"Now my feet, I think we can incorporate my daily foot rub into the massage."

"Sure mom!" Cassidy smiled, having strangely enjoyed the times she rubbed her mom's feet... well at least the first time, as the second time she had the mysterious threat of the upcoming discipline hanging over her, for breaking the vase.

"I think we can make this one extra special though with something even softer..."

"Yeah." Cassidy nodded, thinking she understood what her mom was hinting at. "My hands will feel even nicer when slick with massage oil!" The teen squirted some more oil onto her fingers, then moved to the bottom of the table, beginning to softly rub her fingers over the soles of her mom's feet.

"Sure... but actually I was thinking something else. I would like you to use your mouth and tongue..."

"What? But..." Cassidy said, after she had processed the request, her eyes widening at the weird suggestion. She had been asked to do many strange things since becoming the adopted daughter of the lesbian couple, but using her mouth and tongue in a massage, a foot massage at that, was one of the most startling.

"Dr Virshilas just advised you not to eat hard food for a few days after your braces, she didn't mention anything about not sucking toes?"

"Of course not..." Cassidy blushed. "It wasn't to do with my new braces, I just thought..."

"You don't need to think darling. What was rule number one you were given when you joined the family?"

"It was to always obey mommy and you... good girls never disobey their parents." Cassidy said, having memorised all the five rules she had been given, after all Sarah had written them down for her to keep. The teen realised she needed to obey the woman's strange request, after all she felt like she had enough spankings lately, and she did want to always do her best to please the woman.

She thought she would be repulsed by the idea of kissing and licking feet, though surprisingly found the prospect not unappealing, after all had even found touching them with her hands shamefully arousing, and was also learning she liked being treated authoritatively by her stern mom.

"Of course I'll obey mom, sorry, I was just a little surprised as I never heard of a masseuse doing something like that."

Sarah laughed. "Sure, but you're my obedient little girl, not a masseuse, or is it just mommy you like pleasing? Do I need to call you bébi for you to do things for me?"

"No of course not, I'm your obedient little girl like you said." Cassidy blushed, trying to flatter the woman as things sounded dangerously like they were approaching the accusations of her trying to seduce mommy again, which always went badly for her when Sarah brought it up. After all she had already lost her pubic bush and had her swimsuit swapped for the pink princess one as reminders of her place in the family, so the eighteen year old didn't want to earn herself any other embarrassing penalties.

Sarah kicked back her left foot so it was raised for the brunette. "That massage oil is edible, so don't worry about getting it in your mouth, but first rub my foot a little with your fingers..."

Cassidy squeezed some more massage oil onto her fingers then tenderly massaged the woman's sole and arch, running her digits up and down the blonde's foot which she knew she'd soon be using her mouth on... and still wasn't sure if she was weirdly excited or grossed out.

"Good girl, now lick my toes." Sarah said, wiggling her toes until Cassidy, a little hesitantly, stooped down and tentatively sticking her tongue out, licked her mom's big toe. The girl continued to rub the woman's foot with her oiled fingers, as she moved her mouth across Sarah's toes, giving the tip of each one a little lick in turn, but making sure her licks were slow enough that the woman couldn't complain she wasn't doing it properly.

"Mmm, that feels nice, now lick between my toes."

"Yes mom." Cassidy mumbled, unable to help screwing up her face a little, but nevertheless poked her tongue between the woman's big toe and index toe, wiggling it around. She could taste a slightly funky flavour which she didn't find entirely unpleasant, and realised this was her first taste of feet, something she had never thought she'd experience the flavour of. As she licked, she wrinkled her nose a little as she caught some whiffs of foot odour, though this was less than she had smelt previously when she had foot rubbed her mom after a day of work in pantyhose and high heels, and was further obscured by the sweet smell of the massage oil slicked over her glistening foot. Though at least previously she didn't have the taste to go with the smell...

However the teen realised she wasn't actually finding it too gross, in fact perhaps the opposite as she was feeling the same sensation in her pussy as she felt from touching the woman's firm butt. This taboo attraction to her adoptive mom's body coupled with the weird thrill Cassidy had learnt she usually experienced from the dominance of her authoritative mom, as well as the pleasure of pleasing her parent. 'These feelings are all weird and shameful, but then what's the harm in enjoying myself... after all mom wants me to do this so why shouldn't I enjoy being a good daughter and do what she asks of me?'

"Good girl, now I want you to suck on my toes."

Cassidy did as she was told, sucking on the woman's big toe first before moving onto each individual toe in turn. The blonde groaned in satisfaction, and Cassidy looked down at the nude woman as she stood sucking the toes, unable to help admiring her mom's firm butt again.

Next she was told to lick the woman's sole, where she could taste the flavour of foot mixed with the sweetness from the massage oil as she slobbered her tongue over the underside of her mom's foot. She kissed the ball of the woman's foot, then licked all the way down the sole until she was sucking on her tougher heel, before returning back to the top of the foot to swipe her tongue along the underside of her toes. Even though it was weird, the teen was definitely finding it strangely fun, and even imagined doing the same for her mommy...

"What's your favourite part of my foot darling?"

"Umm, all of it!" Cassidy shrugged with a smile. She was being truthful, unsure what part she liked the best. "Maybe your big toe... it's kinda like sucking on a lollipop..."

"My big toe is like a lollipop huh? Well, give it an extra little suck before you move on to my other foot..." Sarah glanced over her shoulder at her daughter, smirking before resting her head back on the massage table. Cassidy obediently moved her mouth back to the top of the blonde's foot, and wrapped her lips round the toe, sliding them up and down with her tongue positioned so the bottom of the toe rubbed against it.

'Do many teen girls know what their mom's feet taste like?' Cassidy wondered as she circled round the table, so she could give the same treatment to the woman's right foot, already raised and waiting for her oiled fingers, lips, and tongue.

After she was satisfied with the attention her adopted daughter had given her right foot, Sarah turned over on the massage table. Cassidy felt shamefully excited at the sight of her mom's bare bosom and exposed vulva again, trying not to gaze down at the woman's perfectly shaped breasts, attractive nipples, bush of pubic hair, or pussy, especially now the woman, facing up, could see where she was looking.

"Massage my breasts next."

"Yes mom." Cassidy said, flushing a little in anticipation that she was going to be touching her mom's bare breasts, though telling herself not to make things weird with her taboo fantasies, after all this was just a normal massage she was giving her mother, not anything to become aroused over...

12