Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went round the table to stand at the head then squirted more massage oil on her hands before rubbing them over the woman's shoulders, collarbones, then breasts. She slid her palms down over the woman's breasts, then circled round the outer boob, feeling their firmness, before repeating this circular rotation. Each time she ran her hands over the breasts, she felt her mom's firm nipples graze her palms, the stimulation of which was making the blonde moan softly. The teen varied her technique, alternating so her hands caressed back up between the woman's breasts as well as around outside them, and thinking they looked even sexier now they were glistening with the massage oil.

As the massaged continued, the adopted girl couldn't help reflect how when she first arrived at No. 25 Sapphire Lane, she would never of expected to be touching some many boobs, having now thoroughly felt both her mom's and mommy's breasts, though there had been countless things that had happened that she would never of guessed when she first stepped through the door into her new family.

Cassidy had orgasmed just the night before when humping her pillow, but the girl knew she'd be squirting again later, knowing she'd be unable to resist touching herself after having her hands all over her mom's attractive athletic body... however the massage still wasn't over.

"Good girl, now lets go even lower." Sarah said, and got Cassidy to move round to the side of the table.

"Um, I didn't touch this part when I massaged mommy..." The teen said, not sure what to do but oiled up her hands and began to gently rub them over the blonde's flat tummy.

"No not my tummy, here, let me guide you..." Sarah laughed, and reached down to take hold of the girl's right wrist so she could move the girl's hand over her. Cassidy's hand, controlled by her mom, moved down over the woman's right thigh then back up and across her pubic area, the girl feeling the blonde's dark bush of pubic hair tickle her palm, then back down the woman's left thigh before reversing.

This continued for some time, Cassidy flushing each time her hand passed over her mom's pubic hair, the feeling of which aroused her, as well as reminding her how she herself was now clean shaven due to the woman; this hierarchical subservience only arousing her even more.

"Do you like my hair?"

Cassidy felt a surge of embarrassment at the question, wondering if the woman could see she was becoming flustered from feeling it brushing her palm.

"Yes mom..."

"Play with it a little." Sarah smirked, holding the girl's wrist so her fingers were pushed into the bush of pubic hair. Cassidy blushed but obeyed, caressing her fingers through the hair and playing with it as her mom had commanded. "Enjoy touching a woman's pubic bush when you can darling, seeing as little daughter's like you don't get to have bushes of their own..."

Cassidy felt humiliated by her enforced pubic hairlessness though did enjoy the feeling of her fingers brushing through her mom's bush, as the hair became slick from the massage oil. The girl was shocked when things suddenly got even more intimate, as instead of pushing her daughter's hand back down one of her thighs again, Sarah moved it between her legs.

The teen felt her mom's pussy beneath her fingers, her eyes widening. "Should I be touching you here? Mommy didn't have me massage this bit..."

"So I only get things that you have already given mommy?"

"No of course not mom, I just mean I don't know if it's appropriate..." Cassidy said, thinking how touching her own pussy made her feel.

"Nonsense, I'm having a full body massage from you so I want my full body massaged. Now rub me between my legs with your fingers while your other hand can massage my legs."

The teen couldn't believe that she should be touching her mom like this, though told herself that, like Sarah had said, she was giving a full body massage so it did make sense that it shouldn't exclude certain areas. She obediently caressed her fingers over the pussy, feeling that the vulva was wet, and not just from the massage oil... Cassidy guiltily knew her pussy was wet too and unlike her mom, didn't have the excuse of it just being caused by the physical sensation of having her body massaged.

"Yes, that's a good girl..." Sarah moaned, closing her eyes. "But rub in a circle rather than up and down."

"Yes mom." Cassidy obeyed, wanting to please the woman though still couldn't believe she was actually caressing her adoptive mom's pussy. As Cassidy continued to rub, her fingers now circling the woman's clit, Sarah's moans became louder and the teen was worried she'd soon be making the pussy squirt like her's did when she rubbed it long enough in this way.

"Yes, keep going darling, that feels so good..." The blonde moaned, as Cassidy's oiled fingers continued to firmly rub over her sensitive clit. The girl still wasn't sure if this was appropriate, however her mom was certainly enjoying it which pleased the teen, excited to see the woman react to her touch with pleasure to an even greater degree than her hands, or mouth, had caused on any other part of her athletic body.

After Cassidy had diligently rubbed her pussy for a while, the girl's wrist tiring but still keeping up the rhythm as the woman hadn't told her to stop, so she didn't want to disappoint the blonde by asking for a break, Sarah let out a final cry with her body tensing before relaxing back on the massage table, breathing heavily. "Okay, that's enough, good girl."

Cassidy, wide eyed, looked down at her mom slumped on the massage table. The woman's eyes were closed and she had a satisfied smirk on her lips as her breathing gradually returned to normal. The teen couldn't believe she had seemingly made her mom orgasm during their massage however the woman hadn't squirted the strange transparent fluid that she did when she cummed, so the girl wondered if Sarah really had climaxed or if she just had gotten some kind of non-sexual pleasure out of it instead...

"You are definitely a good little masseuse... what you just gave me then is called a happy ending" Sarah said when she had recovered.

"Thanks mom, I'm happy I pleased you." Cassidy smiled, glad her mom had enjoyed the massage though still shocked over what just happened though guessing that because it had a name, a 'happy ending' must be a normal thing to happen during a massage. Maybe there was sexual orgasms, like the ones she had when she couldn't resist masturbating, and ones that were more platonic, which you might get during a good massage... at any rate, she was too shy to ask the stern woman what it had been.

"I'm going to take a shower to wash off all this oil, then when I'm back you can put some sun lotion on me, then go make me a cocktail while I sunbathe... in the meantime you better put some lotion on yourself before you burn in that teeny tiny bikini!"

"Sure thing mom." Cassidy said, not minding being bossed around as long as it pleased the blonde. Sarah climbed off the foldout table, and, still naked, returned to the house. Cassidy watched her go, peeking at her firm butt again, then looked down at her oil slick hands, deciding she better wash them too.

She went back to the house, sniffing the fingers of the hand she had rubbed her mom's pussy with on the way which smelt sweetly of the edible massage oil. She wasn't sure why but found herself licking her fingers, tasting the oil's sweetness again like she had on her mom's feet, but also detecting a new taste of tartness which she realised belonged to the woman's pussy.

Cassidy blushed, not believing she had just tasted her adoptive mom's pussy, though also finding it exciting, and was reminded of the horniness she felt between her legs. She resisted however licking her fingers any further, ashamed of herself for doing something so weird, and washed her hands in the sink, before returning outside. The girl sat in a lounger to apply sun lotion to herself, sighing with how much exposed skin she had to cover while trying to ignore her arousal.

****

Sarah returned, and Cassidy applied sun lotion to her skin, with her hands rubbing over the woman's body only reminding her of her suppressed arousal. She then followed instructions to mix her mom a cocktail, carrying it out the house on a tray and blushing a little as the woman was treating her a little like a servant. However she was then allowed to sunbathe on the lounger next to the blonde, though as she lay there she was finding it harder to ignore her horniness, with her mind drifting back to her mom's beautiful naked body, how it had felt in her oiled hands, and the slight taste of her feet as well as how the toes had felt on her tongue.

She shifted on the lounger a little, but laying there unable to touch her pussy was driving her crazy. She flushed in humiliation, thinking how bad it was that she was too perverted to just enjoy a relaxing afternoon by the pool with her mom without becoming unignorably aroused. Being almost naked in the tiny micro bikini didn't help distract her either, blushing a little every time she looked down her body and saw just exposed skin besides a teardrop-shaped slithers of bright yellow material covering her pussy and nipples, and the thin pink straps. However the excitement she felt from seeing her body so scantily dressed was due to a combination of submissiveness that she was forced to wear it by her mom, and embarrassment at having so much skin on display.

"Just going to the loo..." Cassidy said, getting up, thinking that it might be best to just touch herself in the bathroom then return so she could spend the rest of the afternoon in normality without taboo sexual thoughts filling her head, hoping that releasing the tension would leave her satisfied.

In the bathroom, the teen sat on the toilet however rather than pulling down her micro bikini bottoms, instead licked her fingers and slipped them down the front of them to feel her wet pussy. Cassidy moaned softly as she caressed her pussy, moving her fingers up and down over her clit, and wishing she had brought the massage oil with her so she could feel what her mom had felt. Instead she just sucked on her fingers again, making them even more moist with her saliva before returning them inside her yellow bikini bottoms.

She began to rub her fingers in a circular motion, like she had down to her mom's pussy, and moaned again as she felt waves of tingling pleasure from stimulating her aroused sensitive clit. As she touched herself, she couldn't help think about her mom's naked body with her firm butt and perfectly shaped breasts, and her wet pussy and bush of pubic hair, and even her bare feet and toes. She also found herself thinking about the spankings the woman had given her, both the one of the previous evening and the shorter one in public earlier that day, with the recollection of how her stern mom's hand felt slapping against her teen butt making her shudder on the toilet in excitement.

She also thought about the tastes she had unexpectedly experienced that day including the slightly funky flavour of her mom's feet, as well as the tartness she had licked off her fingers which she was sure was from the woman's pussy, and even the twinge of unpleasant bitterness from the thermometer mishap that had happened that morning, finding even that was, despite its grossness, oddly arousing to her in the moment.

With her other hand the teen was caressing her small upturned breasts, and she looked down at her body to see the outline of her hardened nipples were visible through the flimsy yellow fabric of the micro bikini. Further down was her bare tummy and beneath that her bare mons pubis, with the sight of her clean shaven skin, in contrast to the bush her mom had, making her even more aroused.

She listened to the squelchy noise her wet pussy lips were making when being firmly rubbed by her fingers, and realised she was moaning quite loudly now so was forced to stop caressing her breasts, and instead use her hand to cover her mouth, muffling the noise though she didn't think she needed to worry as after all, her mom was outside sunbathing. She thought with pride of how many times the woman had called her a 'good girl' during the massage, loving to hear the praise from her stern mom, and rubbing herself even more firmly.

Though the clitoral masturbation was thrilling, Cassidy wanted to experience what it felt like to have her fingers inside of herself, so lowered them further and slide two of them into her vagina. She moaned at this new sensation as she fingered herself, feeling the wetness of her pussy. Though she had been focused on thoughts of her mom, she didn't seem to be able to masturbate without thinking of her mommy too, with thoughts of the Hungarian woman entering her fantasies too.

She imagined Zafira's curvaceous tanned body; nude or clad in her mesh lingerie which she had worn at the photoshoot, or the white bikini she wore beside the pool, or even just in one of the housewife summer dresses she wore. She knew the woman would be returning home tomorrow and as it was a Thursday, it would be the day when she gave her mommy her weekly massage, so the girl imagined giving the noirette a happy ending... wanting to give the woman the same pleasure she had given her mom.

She felt close to giving herself a 'happy ending' however was interrupted by a loud voice.

"Cassidy! What do you think you're doing?"

The teen looked up, wide eyed with her hand still down the front of her bikini bottoms, to see her mom stood in the bathroom doorway.

12