Sappho's Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rkm10
rkm10
29 Followers

I smiled, "Plenty of time, we'll come back another day."

We walked back down the hill and decided to have dinner at one of the small tavernas that overlooked the harbour.

"Beer or wine?" I asked, as we took our seats at a small table in a quiet area.

"Wine, I think," she answered. I didn't stop her, even knowing how she reacted to wine. Lisa tended to get drunk rather quickly under the influence of the fermented grape; beer she was ok with. It was after a couple of bottles of wine that I had bedded her that first time, much to my shame, although she wasn't drunk enough to be totally passive, that was for sure.

By the time we reached our room Lisa was a little unsteady. She didn't need undressing, but I knew that sex was the furthest thing from her mind. As she collapsed onto the bed I hoped that missing out tonight would make her more receptive tomorrow. I made myself a coffee and sat out on our veranda. Although it was almost one o'clock people were still wandering about, quite a few a little worse for ware.

I finished my coffee and went inside, locking the door behind me. I watched her as I undressed, lying naked on the bed, legs apart, her breasts rising with each breath. The temptation to run my tongue up and down those beautiful crinkly lips and to the soft swelling at the top was almost irresistible. I began to wish I hadn't plied her with so much wine, but I could wait until tomorrow, I thought, as I stretched out onto the crisp white sheet. We hadn't pushed our beds together, but I found that by lying close to the edge I could reach out and touch her shoulder with the tips of my finger, and that is how I slept, at least for a while.

Lisa woke late her head heavy from the previous nights drinking. I had already began to organise our day when her eyes opened.

"Oh God, why did I drink so much, why did you let me?" she said, accusingly.

I smiled, "You're a big girl, you make your own decisions," I lied.

"Coffee, black, quick," she said, a smile playing around her mouth.

I poured her a strong one and watched as she sipped it, the bitter taste causing her to grimace.

"Thanks," she said, but I didn't know if she truly meant it.

"What's for today?" she asked.

"I thought a nice relaxing soak at the mineral baths at Eftalou," I replied.

"How did you know about it?" she enquired, between sips.

"The internet's a wonderful place," I laughed, "get ready and we'll set off, it's a long walk. Then we'll go to the beach for the afternoon."

"Great," she replied, "I'll get my bikini out of the case."

I didn't tell her that she wouldn't need one where we were going. I'd booked a private room at the mineral baths for one thirty, and it was a long walk, but I didn't mind, not now.

We walked into Mythymna, holding hands, arms swinging. The climb up the hill was no hardship with her beside me; she even started singing at one point until people started to walk towards us. I didn't mind her being self conscious about that, her singing voice was almost the worst I had ever heard, but she was enthusiastic.

Luckily we brought water as the sun was at its zenith and the heat was close to being intolerable. We decided to patronize the first taverna we came to and had two large freshly squeezed orange juices.

We arrived at the baths a few minutes early, just in time to pay and take possession of our private room for the half hour I had booked. It was as she began to undress that I realised that I hadn't rented any towels, those we had with us were for the beach. By the time I returned she was in the tiled bath, steam rising from the hot volcanic water. She had her bikini on.

I laughed, "The idea of the private room is that you don't need that," I said, removing my own clothes and entering, naked. "It's ok, leave it on," I said. Although I knew her miniscule bikini would dry quickly in the Greek sun the salts in the spa water would render it unwearable until it was thoroughly washed.

Things were going to plan, but I did feel a little guilty. When our half hour was up we rinsed the salts off our bodies and dressed. Lisa began to walk to the small beach area in front, until I remarked that there was a taverna further along where we could obtain a snack and replenish our meagre water supply. She agreed and we walked hand in hand around the headland. The taverna was built into the hillside, a small chapel alongside. We sat and I ordered two large beers. I thought she would require a little courage for what I had planned; little did I know that it was me that would need it.

We walked on, refreshed, and passed a large outcrop of rock shielding the next stretch of beach from that outside the taverna. It needed shielding; Lisa stopped in her tracks and stared.

"They're naked," she whispered, staring at the abundance of uncovered flesh stretched out on the sand in front of us.

"Oh dear," I said, innocently, "we'll walk further along."

She agreed, but I noticed her looking intently at a couple as we passed, paying particular attention to a petite brunette. We had to splash through the warm sea to pass the next rocky area and found ourselves on another stretch of golden sand. I took her a while to realise that the make up of the couples was radically different. Boys with boys, girls with girls, "It's a gay beach," she whispered, "and they're all naked."

I smiled at her, "You planned this, didn't you?" she asked.

I decided to come clean, "I thought you might like it," I said, looking for some reaction on her face.

She scanned the area, then turned to me. I waited with baited breath for her to speak. When she did to say that I was surprised would be an understatement.

"I fuckin' love it," she said.

I directed her to a small area of beach back from the waters edge at the base of a shallow cliff and laid our towels onto the warm sand. I stripped off and stood naked waiting to see what she would do. Lisa removed her tee shirt and sat on the towel. I knew that she was considering putting her bikini bottoms on, nudity wasn't compulsory, but the heavy salt content of the baths prevented that. I said nothing, even the exposing of her small, but perfectly formed breasts in public was something she'd never done before.

I sat along side her and watched as the odd couple walked by us. Two guys passed, one had removed all the hair from his pubic area, I saw her look from his groin to her own. I could tell what she was thinking.

"I like it as it is," I remarked.

She laughed, "Reading minds are we?" she said.

"It was pretty obvious what you were thinking," I replied, "don't remove it, I love running my fingers through it, and the way it glistens when you're aroused."

She leant across and whispered to me, "Want to see it?" she asked. I nodded.

Lisa stood and unbuttoned her shorts, and drew down the zipper. My mouth went dry as I watched; this was almost a striptease, without the music. She eased the shorts down to the sand, her thong followed. She turned and stretched, a deliberate show of sexuality, for all to see. I could feel myself getting wet.

I lay, face down, on the towel. If I had watched her any longer I would have had to take her, there and then. I turned my head and saw her lie onto her towel, face up, legs slightly spread. I knew that everyone could see up between her thighs and to her glorious cunt. I stretched out my arm and rested it just below her breasts, hopefully nothing overtly sexual, we were, after all, on a public beach. After a few minutes she reached out and spread a small towel over her groin, covering herself.

I was slightly disappointed until I felt her push my hand downwards, under the towel. My fingers slid over her flat belly and towards the thin strip of blond hair that she had left in place. I wanted her to be more open about our relationship but even I was slightly nervous about this turn of events.

Her hand covered mine, hers outside the towel, and she began to move it. I held my breath and allowed a finger to slip into her. People must notice, I thought, but would anyone do or say anything? I had to continue. I allowed the palm of my hand to rub against her clit while my finger probed her moist cunt. My own was aching for attention. I looked around, as much as I could, and saw that no one was close or appeared to be watching. I slid my other hand between my groin and the towel. The juices from my pussy had soaked into it, two fingers pushed inside easily. Part of me wondered what the Greek translation was for 'you're under arrest' the other didn't give a fuck. I wanked her and myself, trying to keep my hand movements as surreptitious as possible. Lisa was getting wetter by the second. I thought that being face up she would be more conscious of the people around us, but she didn't seem to care.

I felt her cunt tighten onto my finger, her orgasm bubbling to the surface, mine followed. She raised her hand to her mouth, biting down onto her finger to suppress her moans; I buried my face into the towel. The fact that we were in public appeared to make our orgasms more intense than usual. My brain seemed to explode in a kaleidoscope of colour as my orgasm racked my body. I could feel Lisa shuddering alongside me as she came.

I relaxed onto the towel and removed my hand; I couldn't resist raising it to my mouth to taste her. She smiled at me as she removed her towel. Rising up to ease my aching limbs I looked down at her. Her legs were still apart, her cunt was gaping.

God, I thought, should I say anything? Anyone passing would surely know. I positioned myself at her feet, attempting to mask her from view as I watched her cunt relaxing, closing again. I looked around to see two girls looking across at us; I wondered how much they had seen?

We stayed on the beach for the rest of the afternoon, taking turns to apply sunscreen to each other, until hunger forced us to pack and head for a taverna in the town. We walked passed the girls, hand in hand.

"Have a nice time?" one asked.

"Great," Lisa replied, "it's lovely here."

"I wish we had the courage to do what you did," the other said.

I looked, horrified, at her, Lisa smiled, "Yes it was nice," she said and continued walking.

When I caught up to her I said, "They saw us, they know."

"It's too late to worry about it now," she replied, slipping her arm through mine, "do you regret it?"

I had to admit I didn't. I had loved every fucking, soaking wet minute and I told her so, as we walked.

We pushed the beds together that night, but we didn't make love. It wasn't my choice but as soon as we got into bed she rested her head onto my breasts and fell asleep almost immediately. We seemed to be adopting a pattern of one session a day, probably inadvertently. For the first time I wondered if I was right in what I was doing. I wanted her to return from the holiday relaxed, refreshed and most of all honest about herself and to be prepared to be honest to others. I didn't give a fuck what anyone thought about me but I knew that this was a path of no return for Lisa. I decided that from now on I wasn't going to push, or lead, her into anything, I would let her go at her own pace, make all the first moves. No more organising anything that pushed the boundaries of her behaviour, she had to make her own decisions. Thinking back, the day at the beach was probably the turning point for her, the time when she thought 'this is me, and if you don't like what you see then fuck you'. And I certainly liked the new Lisa, although she did frighten me slightly, and I wondered at the time what more was to come from her.

We woke late and I looked across at her lying naked alongside me. Although we didn't usually make love in the mornings, I don't know why, probably too busy getting ready for work, I did feel a tingling spreading up from my clit and into my hardening nipples. It didn't last long.

She turned to me and smiled, "I want to go to Skala Eressos today, that ok?"

Skala Eressos is the centre for the lesbian festival that takes place each year on Lesbos. I didn't know how she found out about the festival, I should have asked, but I was taken aback by her request. It may seem strange that I didn't really want to go but I knew that was where she would feel most at ease, amongst the other women. She wouldn't need to hide our feelings for each other in the chaos of the festival. It would obviously be easier for her there, almost everyone was gay, it was the straights that stood out; but after her actions the previous day I couldn't refuse her. I don't think that then I could refuse her anything, but after meeting Agnetha there I wish I had.

Agnetha was tall, even by my standards, standing in excess of six foot. It wasn't only her height that made her stand out from the crowd. Her piercing blue eyes and almost white hair drew admiring looks from everyone, including Lisa.

We were sitting on the white, cushioned chairs of the Aqua taverna when she walked across to sit almost opposite us. Because the bar, in fact the whole resort, being almost exclusively gay, it wasn't a case of deciding who was straight, or not, but who was available or not. Agnetha was definitely available, and interested. If it had been in both of us that would have been ok, but it wasn't.

Sometimes, someone comes along who is virtually impossible not to stare at, such was Agnetha. We found out later that she heralded from a small town just west of Stockholm, Sweden, and discovered Skala Eressos on a tour with a company set up exclusively for gay women whose base was in the village.

Conversation, at least initially, was carried out by means of hand signals, the heavy beat of the dance music drowning out any normal conversation. We both gathered, after a few minutes, that she was asking Lisa to dance, and asking my permission, as if that were necessary. I could have stopped Lisa but her new found relaxed attitude to her sexuality prevented me from doing anything to spoil it but I did feel a little jealous when Lisa agreed.

When Lisa pulled me up out of the chair to join them the jealousy evaporated. The stilted stage rising out of the azure blue Aegean Sea, with the water lapping a few feet below us, vibrated with the music and the feet of the dancers. That is until the played a slower, Greek song. It was then that the dancing became more intimate, less frenetic. Pelvis undulated against pelvis, almost like a Turkish belly dance, for two. I stood back as Agnetha moved towards Lisa, the difference in height proving no problem for her. She reached down and lifted Lisa effortlessly until their hips were level. Lisa's legs went around Agnetha's waist, her arms around her neck. Their hips touched; then they moved sensuously together in time to the beat, a parody of sexual coupling. Was this my Lisa having what amounted to clothed sex with a stranger? I almost dragged Lisa away until Agnetha lowered Lisa to the ground and turned towards me.

Being almost the same height our breasts, our nipples touched. Her arms came behind me pulling us close, mine moved behind her caressing her braless back. I looked at Lisa, she smiled as my hands wandered downward, towards Agnetha's denim covered arse. I was as carried away with the situation as Lisa was, and I knew we would both be soaking wet. I heard Agnetha groan over the beat as we ground our cloth covered cunts together. I watched as Lisa moved behind her, draping herself against Agnetha's back, the top of her head barely level with her shoulders. Lisa's arms crept passed Agnetha's hips to rest on mine, pulling us tighter together, three becoming one; gyrating to the sensuous Grecian beat.

The temperature on the already hot dance floor appeared to rise a few more degrees as the tempo of the beat increased. Sweat covered faces as groins ground together, the simulation of the sex act abandoned to even more real actions. Hands caressed breasts, lips locked together and the sounds of zippers being undone filled the air. Pants and groans could be heard everywhere as the climaxes on the dance floor matched the ending of the song.

Cheers and hoots and cries of 'again' reverberated around the area. The music started again, couples moved back together to continue where they had left off. Then . . . quiet. I looked around to see a large Greek police officer talking animatedly with the owner. This appeared to be a nightly ritual, but maybe tonight the partygoers had overstepped the boundary of public decency; a very large step. The owner turned towards the crowd, palms displayed in a gesture of apology . . . but she mouthed 'later'. The police woman left the bar, but hovered around the edge of the taverna areas, watching the events closely. The music began again, a slightly less sensuous beat this time.

Agnetha pointed towards our seats and we all sat awaiting 'the' song again.

"This happens every night," Agnetha said, "the action gets a little hot and the police move in. Sometimes the girls won't stop, it's gone too far, then they arrest a few and they're ejected from the taverna, sometimes even deported. Occasionally they try to stop the whole festival, but everyone comes anyway. They'll never stop us," Agnetha laughed.

"I have an apartment in Eressos, would you like to come back with me?" Agnetha asked the implication clear.

I didn't get the chance to decline before Lisa accepted. I should have known then that I was loosing any control over the holiday I had so carefully planned. The looks exchanged between the two of them began to concern me, but I dismissed my worries, after all, Lisa and I were an 'item', weren't we?

Agnetha's apartment was typically Greek, tiled surfaces everywhere. The only softness contrasting with the hard edges was the bed. The large double bed seemed to dominate the small apartment as if it was the centre of everything, and probably was.

It wasn't me that Agnetha honed in on when we arrived, but Lisa. She was like an exocet missile, ignoring everything around her and concentrating exclusively on her target. I was drawn into the action but, in some ways, I felt superfluous. I can't say I didn't like what happened, I loved it, and would have looked back warmly at what occurred if we had left that night and hadn't returned, but we didn't. We stayed until morning with Agnetha, making love until the sun rose high in the Greek sky.

Lisa was insatiable, as were we all. We stripped each other naked; no one allowed to remove their own clothes. Six hands unbuttoning, unzipping, releasing catches, peeling off clothes, exploring each others bodies. Mouths on hardened nipples, sometimes one, often two, brought us to peaks I never knew existed. A small voice in my head screamed out its warning, but I ignored it, even when I saw Agnetha devouring Lisa's soaking cunt, a place I had thought had been reserved for me alone. Lisa writhed like a person possessed as Agnetha's tongue darted in and out of her, taking her to places I never had. Granted I was also the recipient of Agnetha's educated tongue, but not to the same extent. At times it seemed as if Lisa was ignoring me content to lay back and allow Agnetha to pleasure her. The first time I managed to get between Lisa's legs I was amazed at how wet she was, her juices flowing like a river of nectar from her. Another red light flashed in my brain, only to be extinguished by my own arousal. Everything about Lisa seemed more sensual than I had ever known her to be. Her body bathed in sweat, her nipples twin peaks of hardened flesh and every touch of her clit sending her into paroxysms of pleasure. I lost Lisa that night in Agnetha's bed, although I didn't know it at the time.

It was the occasions when Lisa was at my nipples and Agnetha at my cunt that I will remember forever. Being made love to by two people simultaneously reduced me to a quivering wreck. No other part of my body seemed to exist, only cunt and tits. The nerve endings were overloading my brain with such sensations of exquisite pleasure that no other signals could get through. Climax after climax coursed through me, sending all feeling of foreboding far from my mind. Thus we continued, all night and into the next morning taking occasional showers to cool down before becoming sweaty once again. It was after one of those showers, mid-morning, that when I returned Lisa was asleep, her head resting on Agnetha's breasts as she used to do with me.

rkm10
rkm10
29 Followers