Sara

Story Info
How did she know.
943 words
4.05
9.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy reading my stories but I'm offering my erotic tales for free, sharing intimate thoughts and feelings, If my spelling errors upset you don't read me again, simple, acting superior correcting small errors says more about you then me. They are not a book report constructed so every word is perfect, I have a tumbling out style writing from emotion. I love feedback even the harsh comments from the grammar police "English must be your second Language" being the most cruel/funny. What would be helpful to acknowledge though is not only are some of these rules the grammar police hold so dear incredibly capricious, they're also constantly changing. The thing that is oft overlooked is that as language changes, as it naturally does over time, the rules that govern it should change as well.

I volunteer at CVLS offering my legal services to woman in abusive relationships. Giving advice and filing restraining orders, handling divorces, helping then prepare for court appearances as well as many other things. Being a survivor my self gives me a special perspective, offering my services to women in need, is my way of giving back to the city I love.

It was raining the day I called her name out in the crowded waiting room at the Law Center. Sara was average height and very thin with curly blonde hair wearing dark glasses looking cold and wet. Shaking her hand I ask her for the questionnaire we give all new clients to fill out. I showed her to the small office I was using. "Have a seat, would you like some coffee?"

"Thank you that would be nice."

Pouring her a cup and handing it to her our hands touch for just a second. I went through the questionnaire entering the information into the computer asking questions when I needed clarification. She wore the dark glasses to cover a black eye, I had suspected as much. I discussed options with her explaining exactly my role in the process would be. We made an action plan and I made a few calls to find her a shelter to go to. Further information about her case is confidential and will not be disclosed here.

A few months later I was eating lunch at Eggy's Diner by my self, a working lunch, studying documents between bites. "Hi Cheryle." Looking up from my work "Sara, how are you getting along?"

"Great!" Hugging me she continued "I've got my own place, I'm working here in the kitchen, I saw you and had to come say thank you"

"No thanks necessary, glad you're finding your footing."

"You should come see my place let me fix you dinner."

"I don't know Sara I'm really busy but the offer means a lot"

"you have to eat, please come, let me repay you for all the work you did on my case."

After a few more minutes of this I reluctantly agreed to come to her place for dinner on Thursday night. She gave me her address, said she should get back, hugging me again. she disappeared to the back of the diner.

Thursday night came, I dressed casual, jeans, white blouse and sneakers. Arriving at her apartment building, I buzzed, "Come on up" came the voice through the speaker box. I found her apartment door slightly open, entering I saw her in the kitchen cooking, barefoot wearing boy shorts and a tank top. "Hi" Turning toward me I noticed how beautiful she looked, running over she wrapped her arms around me hugging me tight, she was not wearing a bra.

"We have about an hour till dinners ready, want a glass of wine."

"Sounds great."

"Have a seat I'll be right back with the wine."

Sitting on the couch, she returned with a bottled of wine and glasses, plopping down next to me. She folded her legs under herself facing me, opening the bottle she poured two glasses, handing me one. We drank and talked, soon she was up putting dinner on the table, opening another bottle of wine, we sat to eat. The home cooked dinner was delicious, I was having a good time with her, she clear the plates setting them in the sink.

She returned but didn't sit she stood next to me stroking my hair gently. "Ready for dessert?" I looked up, leaning down she kissed me her tongue finding it's way in my mouth, I responded in kind. Taking my hand she led me to the bedroom, my head spinning from the wine, embracing again we kissed. "Strip" which sounded more like an order then request. I step back kicking off my shoes, unbuttoned my blouse, removing my jeans and underwear dropping them to the floor, last was my bra. I stood naked before her "Kiss my feet." Why was she talking to me like this? I got down on the floor and kissed her feet "Worship me." I kissed and licked, sucked each toe, I was so wet.

"Do you want to taste my cunt slut!"

"Yes Miss" I was enjoying this, her dominance over me turn me on, I eagerly attacked her pussy, licking, probing, tasting. "That's it slut. eat it, oh my your good."

"Thank you Miss." I mumbled. Reaching to find her clit, rubbing, Sara moaned, I curled my tongue inside her. Her hands found the back of my head pulling me in. I could barely breath, her juices covering my face. I felt wonderful serving her, submitting, craving her orgasm. I was so proud this battered woman regained her power. How did she know, I was her slut, only wanting to please her.