Sara & Blake Pt. 02 - Wedding Night

Story Info
Sara gets too comfortable after the wedding.
761 words
3.69
3.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlazonG
BlazonG
6 Followers

Sara and Blake's wedding went great. It certainly helped that they had bonded so much the night before, and had more to look forward to. When they got back to their hotel room, they remembered what Sara had promised the night before. "Since it's our wedding night, do you want to just have normal sex" Blake offered.

Sara replied "No, I want to do something new and have fun with you again."

"Okay, well I want more of the girl I had last night." He said.

"I get to be the dominant one again? You really like that huh? Especially the bathroom stuff?" Sara asked.

"Yes baby." He answered. "But I actually have to use the bathroom first." He accidentally farted in front of her.

She gave him a disapproving look, "I don't like that."

This gave her a good idea, but it was going to be nasty. "Oh well" she thought. "They say girls start farting more after the wedding, I guess tonight will be no exception." She sat down next to him, then lifted up her butt and farted louder than he did. "I'm the one that farts in this relationship from now on, I want you to do it quietly around me. I also get to use the bathroom first when we both need to."

Blake blushed at her demands but agreed. "Of course baby, the woman should be comfortable and fart wherever she wants."

Now that she had the power she bent over and farted on him before heading to the bathroom.

Sara went to the toilet in their honeymoon suite and started pooping. She enjoyed the privilege of relieving herself first and wondered why she didn't think of this sooner, because boys take forever in the bathroom. She didn't bother to light a candle or courtesy flush, because as a dominant wife she could leave him as much smell as she wanted. She also lifted her leg and farted into the room several times while on the toilet. She knew that he would be annoyed when it was his turn.

When Holly was done she got a naughty idea. She went and pinned him to the bed, sat her butt on his face, and wiggled it on him. She had cleaned herself but it was still nasty that she had her butt in his face after using the bathroom. He was so stimulated by her naughty behavior that he started touching himself and came immediately.

"What a pity, I hope you can still fuck me later." She said.

She had him kiss her butt before letting him up and he finally went to the bathroom.

Blake did still want to fuck her afterwards. "Come here you dirty little slut" He said with meaning. She caught her breath at suddenly being manhandled and was too exhilarated to put up a resistance.

He spanked her naughty butt, which was more satisfying than ever before, pulled her hair, and pinned her down. He carelessly fucked and came inside her like she was a toy, which he thought she deserved after leaving him a nasty bathroom. To make sure she came, he bent her over on the bed with her ass in the air, and rubbed on her clit while his thumb played with her butthole.

"Wow, my dirty butt really brought out the best in you!" Sara exclaimed afterward.

"Keep it up and ill keep fucking you like that." Blake replied.

They both had to have an after sex pee, so they tried peeing at the same time. As the dominant one, Sara got to stand and pee through the space between his legs while he sat down. She stood over him in a wide stance and placed two fingers on her pussy to help aim, so she could pee like she was the boy. After crossing streams with him for a few seconds, she decided to start peeing on him instead and let it flow down between his legs. "That's why I like the dominant position, so many options." She teased.

This role reversal play almost got him hard again, but after cleaning up they were so tired from the wedding that they fell asleep cuddling, resting for more naughty play in the morning. As she fell asleep, Sara thought it was kind of cute and a turn-on that he didn't find her gross after all that and came so hard in her tonight. She decided this dynamic would continue and thought of other things they could do when they got back home to keep their marriage kinky.

BlazonG
BlazonG
6 Followers