Taming the Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
The powerful CEO surrenders to his desire for his secretary.
1.4k words
4.21
36.5k
34

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! This is my first story, and English is not my native language either. So any suggestions and help in editing will be highly appreciated.

All characters are imaginary and aged above 24.

________

In terms of material pursuits, John Davies was an extremely successful person. At 32, he was already the CEO of a million dollar business employing more than a hundred employees. People looked up to him with respect, and he had a sense of authority over the people around him. He lived in a riverside mansion with more rooms than he could ever use. A fan of sports since childhood, he spent his weekends playing Tennis at his personal court. Needless to say, he was quite athletic and healthy.

But yet, something was missing in his pleasant life. Mr. Davies was lonely. Although this particular fact had not bugged him for all these years, it was making him upset nowadays. All his friends were happily married. Some had kids. This may just be peer pressure, but he was succumbing to it.

Now, don't think of Mr Davies as a solitary person. He loved hanging out with his friends, and led a very social life. He has had quite a number of girlfriends and sexual partners in his life. But ever since he left college, it was not the same. He dated many women in the meanwhile, the last one only a month ago, but he was not satisfied. Something was always missing.

John was thinking about all this, sitting at a bar drinking whiskey, when the lady walked in. She was wearing an off-the-shoulder black top and denim skirt. She had a 5-inch black heel on, and her legs were covered in fishnet. Her lips were covered in bright red lipstick and it was her lips that had his stair glued to her when she noticed him. With a smirk playing along her full plush lips, she confidently walked towards him.

They were not strangers. Amanda was a new hire at the company, and has been working as his secretary for the past three months. In fact, John had developed a crush on her, but he tried his best to suppress it. So far he had been successful. But, now, as she walked towards him, he felt a bit nervous. He tried taking a sip from his already empty glass of whiskey, and smiled sheepishly.

"Mr Davies!" she exclaimed. "What a pleasant surprise to see you here!" Meanwhile, John was too awestruck to say anything. He just smiled meekly as Amanda took liberty of taking the seat next to him, and ordered two glasses of Whiskey right away.

"So good to see you here!" she said excitedly. "I was supposed to meet some friends tonight, but the plan got cancelled. I almost thought my Friday night was ruined. But now I can get to know my boss a bit better." She grinned wholeheartedly.

"Yeah, Amanda, it's nice too see you here. All my friends are busy with their families, so I had nothing better to do." He said taking the first sip from his glass.

"Shucks!" she exclaimed. "I always wondered how a nice handsome man like yourself didn't have a family. I bet girls go crazy whenever they hear you are single."

He blushed furiously at this, and she could see the hint of red on his clean shaved face. She smirked seeing her boss blush like that. Suddenly he was not the authoritative person anymore. He was just another nervous boy, blushing at the complement of a lady. She decided to play along and see where it goes.

"Well, I mean it. You are a good person, you seem cool to hang out with. You treat people nicely. And above all you are freaking hot!" Amanda winked as she gently traced her red painted nails across his biceps over his tshirt.

At this point, a tint of sweat was starting to form on his forehead as he felt his penis begin to stir. He shifted nervously to hide his obvious bulge, but it was too late. Amanda noticed his discomfort and leaned closer to him. With her lips almost touching his ears, she whispered, "Lets go to someplace more private." She didn't wait for his confirmation and walked seductively towards the low lit corner of the bar. He watched her hips sway for a while before deciding to follow her lead. Hell, he would do anything for a chance to kiss that butt.

"I am sorry, I am just feeling a bit distant today." John said as he took his seat next to her.

"What's bugging you, John?" Amanda asked looking directly into his eyes. John noticed her switching to his first name, but shook it off. He felt like she could see right into his soul. "You can tell me anything." she added.

"Well", he stammered. "It's just that... I don't know how to explain it. I am so successful, I have almost everything. Yet I feel like I have nothing. All my friends are married and I can't seem to be in a relationship for even two months" He felt his reservation wash away as he poured his hear to her, saying things he never shared with anyone.

"I think I am pretty happy with my life." he continued, "It's just... it's just the occasional sadness. All of a sudden, I start to feel lonely and crave for something I don't even know."

"Why don't your relationships last longer?" She asked, as she gently took his arm into her hands. John felt even more comfortable, and it encouraged him further to open his heart. "Well, I don't know exactly. I just didn't find the right person. I can't figure what's wrong. Something is always missing."

She caressed his hand softly and urged him, "Tell me more, honey, you obviously know something about this. What is it that you desire?"

He shook his head, "I really don't know. It's like I always feel the same with the girls I have dated of late. There is no connection. They all look up to me and act like I am some sort of God. I am already stressed enough. I don't need more of this in my life!" At this point his voice was almost breaking off. "I just want someone who would see me differently." he added with some difficulty.

She gently patted his hand and they both stayed silent for a while. John was no longer fighting his feelings and he surrendered to the fact that he was deeply attracted to Amanda.

Could she be the one?

She broke the silence after a while. "Well, I am a bit thirsty. Why don't you bring me some wine?" John moved to call upon the waiter, but she quickly brought a finger onto his lips and stopped him. "Nuh-uh, I asked YOU to bring the wine." She lingered her finger over his lips for just a little bit longer.

"Sure, Amanda. I will be back in a bit"

"You can call me Amy. My close ones call me that." She smiled at him.

He smiled and left, and came back quickly with two glasses. But he snatched both glasses. "Oh, Johnny" she started in a scolding tone, "you have had enough for the night. We have a long night ahead, and I don't want you drunk. Go get yourself a coffee."

To his surprise, he found himself obey her without any hint of protest. He quickly came back with his Coffee, clearly eager about the prospect of spending the night with her.

Amanda smirked at him, and ruffled through his hair playfully. "Such a good boy, Johnny!" She exclaimed as she patted his head. John blushed furiously and a slight moan escaped his lips.

"Oh, you like that? You like being a good boy for me? Is this what you want?" Amanda asked as she brought her other hand to his face, gently rubbing her middle finger on his lips. His nostrils were filled with her scent and he had no doubt where those fingers had been. Desperate for more, he opened his mouth.

"Nuh-uh. I asked you a question. Answer that first." She said as she moved her fingers away.

"Yes, Amy. I like it."

"You like what?"

"I like being a good boy for you, Amy." He confessed. Amanda grinned and put her finger into his mouth, letting him suck on it.

A smile crossed her face as she watched her boss gratefully sucking on her cum-soaked finger.

_______

I don't have the next parts of the stories planned. I would like to know how the readers want it to progress. Please let me know if you have suggestions about the plot, or things you would like them to try. Thank you!