Sara & Laura Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's blood froze. Her whole body stiffened. She was almost certain she was going to throw up. She wanted to push Jessie away, to run back to her car and go home. And what was Laura doing talking to people about her? Her stomach was an empty pit, and the world was spinning around her. She thought she was going to pass out, until Jessie reached up and brushed her cheek, bringing her back. She realized she was crying, a little.

"She didn't say anything about you, just that you're a patient."

"Oh."

Jessie pulled Sara, stiff-limbed, over to a bench and sat her down. She felt less like throwing up, but she wanted to go home now.

"I promise, Sara, I didn't know what you were looking for when you came in." She was squatting in front of Sara now. Sara thought she looked genuinely concerned about her.

But that's ridiculous, Sara thought, though she didn't know why it would be. She supposed that Laura really was trying to look out for her. And if she hadn't told Jessie anything too personal, then it wasn't too bad. But she still felt like her privacy had been violated. She wasn't exactly sure how, but it still felt that way.

"Why?' Sara asked, feeling a little steadier now that she was seated.

"I think she just wanted to help. And..." Jessie's voice trailed off. She played with Sara's fingers.

"What?" Sara asked.

"Well... I think she likes you, Sara," she said, grinning. Sara was stunned. Her jaw hung open for a second before she had the wherewithal to snap it shut.

"What?" Sara repeated, this time louder and more shocked than before. Her heart slammed against her ribcage. "No." She said simply, unable to conjure up anything else.

"I don't know for sure, of course, but when I talked to her she sounded kind of... on edge, I guess. Almost embarrassed, I thought."

Sara was completely lost for words. Surely Laura was so gentle and understanding with all her patients, no way was she lucky enough to warrant that kind of attention from someone like her.

She mentally took a step back. Lucky? Why did she think she would be lucky to receive attention like that from Laura? She wasn't romantically interested in Laura, she was...

Sara conjured up the image of Laura in her mind's eye. Her heart was doing leaps and spins.

Oh fuck, she thought, I guess I am. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Uh, Sara?" Jessie's voice cut through the mental storm. She was still squatting in front of her. "Are you still with me?"

"Yes, yes, sorry," she said, her facing turning scarlet.

"I just thought you might want to know, I haven't seen her lose her composure even a tiny bit before. It might mean something."

Sara's heart was singing of its own accord, while her stomach was doing queasy tumbles.

My insides need to get coordinated, she thought. At the rate they were going, they were going to tear her apart with their fighting.

Jessie placed her hands on Sara's knees, then stood suddenly, sliding them up Sara's thighs, just under the hem of her skirt. Sara yelped with surprise at the sudden contact. Jessie stooped forward, pink hair hanging in Sara's face.

"I don't know how to tell you this, Sara, but you're showing right now."

Sara screwed up her face, first at the sudden intrusion on her personal face, then at Jessie's strange statement. "I'm what?"

A wry smile peeked out from behind Jessie's pink hair. She removed one hand from Sara's thigh and pointed downwards. Sara followed the finger with her eyes.

"Oh my god," she said, her face burning. She was indeed showing. Her skirt was tented up, draped over her now fully erect cock. She pushed down on it with both hands, pushing it below her knees and pressing them together. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I don't know how, it just-"

Jessie cut her off, "You've got a little crush, don't you?" she brushed her hair back, pulling the swoop behind her ear where it mostly stayed for the moment. She was still smiling that strange, wry smile.

"Uh, maybe, I don't know, I should probably just go, I've taken up enough of your time," Sara babbled. She tried to stand, but quickly realized she couldn't really go anywhere at this exact moment. She plopped back down on the bench.

At least I'm not crying this time, she thought.

Jessie stood a little more upright, allowing Sara some of her personal space back. "You know, I think I have something that might work for you. It's not a regular item, in fact it's a gag gift, but it might be just what you need."

"Really?" Sara asked. She was barely present, more focused on figuring out how she was going to leave the store with her dignity intact. Her cock was angrily hard, and insistent.

"Really," Jessie said.

"Okay, well I'll just buy it and go, then."

"I don't think you're quite in condition to just walk out right now, are you?" Jessie winked at her. She really wasn't. Jessie placed her hands back on Sara's thighs. She didn't yelp this time. Jessie slowly leaned in again, her voice low and breathy. "If you want, I could help you out with that..." she crept closer and closer as she spoke, planting a gentle kiss on Sara's cheek. Jessie's lips were cool and refreshing, compared to the inferno of Sara's face.

Sara's heart was pounding hard, trying to tear free from her chest. "Okay," she said shakily.

Jesus fuck Sara, she thought, what are you doing?

"Come on then, we'll go to the back room," Jessie said, rising and turning around, heading to a door in the back corner of the store. Sara looked around to see if there was anyone watching. When she felt the coast was clear, she stood and carefully speedwalked after Jessie, her cock eagerly pointing the way. Jessie opened the door and beckoned Sara in, passing through the darkened doorway before she could catch up. Sara rushed through the door and closed it behind her, leaning up against it as though she were being pursued. The room was dark, and smelled of dust. Sara heard a soft click, and was momentarily blinded as a single overhead light flickered to life. Boxes were piled haphazardly all over the room, some labeled as shipping containers for sex toys, others plain and blank. Jessie was standing right next to her, staring at the tent in Sara's skirt with hungry eyes. She reached out and turned the lock on the door, securing the room.

"Hi," Jessie said softly, "glad you decided to join me."

"Uh, yeah, I just, I, uh, can't leave like this. Obviously." Sara stammered back.

Very smooth, girl, she thought.

"Of course not," Jessie replied, "but, uh, just so we're clear, you're back here because you want me to help you out with it, right?" Sara was a little surprised at Jessie's sudden mood shift. "I mean, like, I don't want you to think you don't have a choice, you could just get it, uh, calmed down and then go, if you want," Jessie was blushing a little.

"I know," Sara said softly, "but maybe you could, uh," Sara paused. Jessie was staring so intently at the tent in her skirt, she thought it might catch fire. And her face was turning an adorable red to pair with her pink hair. Sara felt a small surge of confidence. She cleared her throat, "maybe you could stroke my cock for me?" she took a small step towards Jessie, the head of her cock falling just shy of actually making contact.

"I would love to," Jessie said, the wry, confident smile returning. She took two steps back. "Take off your skirt and we can get started."

Sara reached two fingers inside the waist of her skirt and undid a fastening button. The skirt dropped two inches before she caught it. "Uh, are you ready?" she said.

"I feel like I should be sitting down for this," Jessie giggled and fanned her face, still a little red.

Sara slowly lowered her skirt with both hands, hooking her panties and bending over to help get it over her enormously hard cock. As her panties slipped over the swollen purple head, it sprung upwards, now more than level, pointing slightly upwards. Jessie gasped.

"Oh my god," she said, taking a step forward. Sara felt the redness return. "Jesus christ, look at it!" Jessie exclaimed, clapping one hand over her mouth. Her eyes were the size of dinner plates.

"Uh, yeah, it's kind of... big." Sara said dumbly.

"Wow," Jessie said laughing, "that's incredible."

Sara felt exposed, and a little cold. "So..." she said, "do you still want to...?"

"Oh fuck yes," Jessie said, closing the distance between them. She stretched her hand wide and gingerly wrapped her fingers around Sara's cock. Sara shuddered audibly, electricity racing down the length of her shaft and up her spine. It was almost like the fleshlight again, different, but no less intense. Sara let out a shuddering breath as Jessie slowly worked her hand up and down her rock-hard cock.

"I can't believe this is real," Jessie said, all agog, "you're so fucking hard too! It's like jerking off a street lamp, I can't even get my hand all the way around it," she laughed.

"Yeah, just, just don't stop," Sara said, a little more desperately than she had intended. She had gotten more turned on thinking about Laura than she had realized, and she was already getting close. She put her hands on Jessie's shoulders and squeezed, clutching the fabric of her t-shirt tightly.

"Ooh, easy up cowgirl," Jessie smiled, "don't tell me you pop this easily with everyone!"

"Uh, I don't know, nobody has ever, uh, done it for me before..." Sara replied, and moaned as Jessie suddenly stopped, clamping her hand down tightly.

"Nobody... you mean like sex right?" Jessie asked.

"Uh, no, like nobody has ever touched me like this before, I guess..." Sara replied, her voice trailing off.

"Wait, really?" Jessie looked shocked. Sara was worried she had said something wrong and ruined it.

"Yeah, but it's no big deal, I-"

Jessie put a finger up to Sara's lips. "If this is the first time anyone has done this for you, we've got to make it special." a wicked grin played across her face. "Go sit down over there," Jessie said, pointing to a stack of boxes. Sara dutifully moved across the room and sat down, her cock nearly point at the ceiling. Jessi grabbed her shirt and pulled it off in one swift motion. Her breasts were small and perky, and she wasn't wearing a bra.

"This will be one to remember," she said as she approached. Halfway close, Jessie got on her hands and knees and crawled over, stopping and sitting up directly in front of Sara. Without breaking eye contact, Jessie opened her mouth wide and leaned forward. Sara felt hot breath on her cock and she shivered again, watching transfixed as Jessie slowly engulfed the huge head of her cock in her lips, taking it into her mouth. Sara cried out as Jessie began to suck, twirling her tongue around the engorged head. She gripped the base of her cock in one hand, giving it a squeeze, then released the cock from her mouth. Sara balled her fists and moaned in frustration.

"Please," Sara panted, barely able to contain herself.

"Please is a good start," Jessie said, "tell me what you want, Sara."

Sara groaned as Jessie gave the base another squeeze, "Please, please suck my cock!"

No sooner had the words left her mouth, and Jessie's lips were wrapped around the swollen head, sucking and teasing, her hand working the shaft up and down. Sara's legs moved of their own accord, her hips gyrating and making tiny thrusts. Jessie was totally in control, working her cock deeper and deeper. Sara stared in amazement as Jessie swallowed nearly half of her length, eyes watering, locked on Sara's, as her hand worked back and forth, meeting her lips halfway.

Moments later and Sara felt her breath hitch in her lungs, her muscles no longer responding to her the way she wanted. Jessie's head still bobbed back and forth, her hand twisting as she stroked the rest.

"Oh god, Jessie, I think I'm about to, I'm going to-" Sara froze as she felt her cock jump suddenly, her skin felt like it was catching fire as the orgasm rocked her body to the core. From a faraway place, Sara though she was crying out. Jessie pulled herself as deep as she could go, but was still taken by surprise as Sara's enormous volume of cum erupted down her throat. She held herself impaled on the enormous cock as long as she could, finally withdrawing to catch her breath. As she did, the last sputters of cum dribbled directly into her mouth. Sara's head rolled back, chest heaving, her whole body shuddering from the exertion of orgasm. Jessie released Sara's cock as it drooped and slowly began to shrink, still dripping semen lazily on the floor.

"Oh my god, Jessie, I, oh my god," Sara's mind was hazy and scrambled, and she could barely sit upright. She looked down at Jessie, who was licking her lips.

"If you weren't so fucking big it would have been better," Jessie said and winked.

They both laughed. After a moment, Jessie grabbed her shirt and slid it back on, Sara trodding half-naked across the room to retrieve her skirt. They barely looked at each other, smiling sheepishly to themselves.

"So, uh, you said you had a toy I could use," Sara said, breaking an awkward silence.

"Oh shit, right!" Jessie exclaimed, turning to the boxes and shoving some aside, "I had something that you could use here, just hold on while I find it," she began to dig through box after box, tossing some aside, their contents strewn across the floor.

"Found it!" she said, hoisting a long silver tube out of a box and holding it out. It was near a foot and a half long, Sara guessed, and it had four slim metal handles, two on each side, with a silicone entrance on each end. Sara took it. It was heavier than she had expected. "It's actually a gag gift, because, well, look at the size of it," she said and laughed, "but I think for you, hun, it'll work perfectly. I'll even give you a discount for being a new shopper."

Sara laughed. Against all odds, Jessie had found a fleshlight that would actually work for her.

"You are really good at your job," Sara said grinning.

"I aim to please," Jessie said, taking a mock bow.

________________

Sara stood in front of the cash register, still flush, as Jessie rang through her new toy. She looked around. It really was quite nice in here. Her eyes fell on a small plastic display tray with business-card sized advertisements. One in particular caught her eye. In black and gold, it read;

'GAME NIGHT'

'786 Ocean Drive'

That's here, Sara thought, turning the card over in her hand. It was a blank white on the backside. She held it out in front of her.

"What's 'Game Night'?"

A smile crept across Jessie's face. She leaned over the counter on her elbows and gingerly plucked the card from Sara's hand. "It's a private party, invite-only, where people get together and..." she entwined her fingers with Sara's and raised an eyebrow, "play."

"Oh," Sara replied dumbly, "I see."

Jessie flipped the card blank-side up on the counter and pulled out a pen from underneath. She scribbled something down and slid it back across the counter. Sara grabbed it.

'Wed. 9pm'

'555-0186'

"If you feel like coming," Jessie said with a grin, "and that's me, if you ever feel like hanging out."

"Oh, uh thanks," Sara said, "but I don't know if I would be comfortable going to uh... game night." She slipped the card into her pocket anyways.

"That's okay hun," Jessie said nonchalantly, "but just know that you'd be my personal guest, and there are some folks there who'd be big fans of yours." she massaged Sara's hand.

"Well... maybe then," Sara said before she could think much further on it, "maybe I'll go."

Jessie smiled wide, "Awesome! It'll be so great, call me the night before and I'll help you get ready!"

"Okay," Sara replied shyly, "I'll call you."

________________

Jessie pulled the security gate down over the doors, kicking the floor lock in place with her foot. She turned back to the empty store. She almost always closed alone. She liked it that way, she'd know everything was locked up properly and put away where they belonged. She walked across the main floor to the cash desk and hopped up onto the desk. She pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and scrolled through her contacts looking for Laura. Her finger hovered over the 'call' button. She had thought about this since Sara left the shop. She still wasn't sure how much she was going to share with Laura.

Probably not about the blowjob, she thought, pressing the call button. Maybe I could play cupid.

Laura picked up almost immediately. "Hello?"

"Hey ma'am," Jessie said.

"Hi Jessie, how're things?"

"Good, good, just closing up shop. I had a visitor today you might want to hear about."

________________

"She actually went?" Laura asked, more than a little surprised. She had hoped Sara would end up going, but hadn't really expected it.

"Yeah, came in just before noon," Jessie said. The canned sound of the phone couldn't hide the self-satisfied tone Laura had gotten used to hearing from her. "Bought something, too."

Laura paused. She knew she shouldn't really be asking. It was a grey area at best. But she had initiated this. "What did she buy?"

"A gag gift, actually." Jessie said. Laura furrowed her brow.

"A gag gift? What was it?"

"Well..." Jessie paused, baiting Laura.

"Jessie." Laura said, flat and serious. She liked teasing, usually, but not at this exact second.

"An oversized novelty fleshlight, actually," Jessie said with a hint of delighted glee in her voice. Laura wondered about that.

"Really."

"Yeah, I don't know ma'am, more for horses than people I'd say, but the customer is always right."

Suspicion crept over Laura. She'd known Jessie for years, long enough to tell when she was hiding something.

"'The customer is always right', hmm?"

Jessie was quiet for a moment. Just as Laura was about to ask if she still was still there, she replied.

"I saw it," she said quietly.

Laura froze. Her heart did a quick one-two pound, and her veins turned to ice. She took a deep breath and steadied herself. She was shaking a little. She gripped the phone tightly in her hand.

"You saw it."

"Don't be mad," Jessie said, her tone suddenly shifting from her normal cockiness to apologetic upon hearing the grit in Laura's voice.

"I'm not mad, Jessie," Laura lied. She was mad. But she wasn't quite sure why. Sara was a patient, what she did outside of session wasn't any of a therapist's business. This felt personal, though. Laura's feet felt heavy, bolted to the floor, and she quelled a surprising urge to raise her voice. She was a patient woman, she had to be, but this cut past all of that, somehow. "I just-"

"I think she has a crush on you, ma'am." Jessie said, the cocky attitude returning to her voice.

The sudden anger vanished as quickly as it had appeared. "W-what?" Laura's head buzzed. Her heart leaped into her throat, cutting off air.

"That's right, I think she likes you a lot," Jessie said. Laura wanted to smack her for the amount of impish joy she was deriving from this. Her stomach stayed in its place, but it felt like she had swallowed a lit firecracker.

"Well, that's, uh, I'm her therapist, and she's, uh, that's not appropriate-" Laura babbled.

"Blah blah blah," Jessie interrupted, then made a raspberry sound into the phone. Laura slumped forward, placing her head in one hand, tangling her fingers in her hair. She felt queasy. It was all so unexpected. She needed time to process.

"I've got to go."

"Okay fine, but I'll see you at game night, right?" Jessie asked.

"I don't know. Maybe not." Laura said. She felt dizzy and needed to escape to sleep for now. If she even could.

"Oh, well, that's too bad," Jessie said, letting slip a tone that Laura recognized as 'something'.

Laura sighed. "What's going on?" she asked, just wanting to hang up.

"Oh, it's just that I invited Sara, and I'm pretty sure she'll be there. Still, if you don't want to go I can't force you."