sara and Willow - Reunited

Story Info
Slave sara and Willow meet again after 2 years at an auction.
1.6k words
4.07
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

I wonder what would be the chances of sara and Willow both being back in a slave auction together, well dont waste your money, it happened? They had not met for over 2 years, they were both at the Slave Emporium being sold, sara staying in the UK an Willow moving abroad. Both were living by water so could swim daily and both soon learning the ways of their new homes.

Also, what would be the chances of sara and Willow both choosing the same auction house on the south east coast of England resort of Brinton by the Sea for the same auction on the same day?

Ok, so talking of the chances of, both released at the same day, both chose the same slave auction house, surely not both to go into the Friday the 13th senior auction? Senior auction, you may wonder on the title, it was not for aging slaves, but for slaves who felt they needed a more disciplined lifestyle, so senior stood more for experience.

sara`s last day was as promised by her Sir, Elijah Peters, on her first day.

"You have £540 to come, your share earned from your slave sale price and your brothel stay. Here is a debit card for the Union Bank, which has your money in and £100 cash. I have doubled your original amount as a thank you for your loyal service and wish you would stay, but fully understand your reason for leaving. Strip slave. "

I stripped naked, i assumed i would not be leaving wanting! He walked to his cane cupboard and looked back at me.

"Your choice today slave."

"Medium please Sir, thank you."

I took my place in the middle of the room bent double, legs apart and hands gripping my shins. Sir enjoyed striping the sit spot on a girl and boy come to that, only the older end are not called to his lounge weekly, some more than others, depending on his preference at that time. I sometimes wondered if he fucked the boys too, all i know is when we are swimming they are caned from neck to knees sometimes.

I got 10 hard stripes and heard the cane go on the table, i opened my legs a little wider for stability. Sir gripped my hips and fucked me in both places then moved to my head for his hat trick. I was allowed to shower and dress and he met me in the hallway with an envelope. "Train tickets to Brinton and 2 nights hotel booking in a nice hotel." He lifted my head and kissed my lips, "Always a home for you here sara."

I was soon in Brinton and my hotel, i ran a bath and just soaked in the luxury.

**********

It was Willows last morning after breakfast her Master took her to the barn, tied her hands behind her back then tied them to one of the ropes hanging from the beams until her arms were up her back so she was bent right over. He removed his belt, had her kiss it and gave her the hardest belting she had ever had. Back to her head, he lifted her head for his cock, he slapped her face as he roughly fucked it. Back to behind her and again roughly took her holes. Once done back to her mouth for a clean.

"Something to remember your stay here slave bitch, the whole staff will be in to slap and fuck you, you won`t see me again, cook will have your money you brought, every penny."

By this time he was hard again and fucked her face to a cum and not pulling out any, almost choking her.

He had organised the young men in first and they were instructed to get naked and bend over some bales of hay. Both had well visible cane marks and he whipped their bottoms to tears. Then in front of her, both got a face slapping and opened their mouths for his cock. He fucked each face in turn then went behind them again and pulled Will`s cock through his legs to wank him as he plunged his cock into the Joe`s bottom.

"I will fuck you till he comes Joe."

He roughly wanked Will till he began to cum and pulled out of Joe so he could suck his cum.

He left the young men and let the girls in, he watched them all get naked and had them manhandle Willow, all except the new stable girl who was led by her nipple to his room.

Willow got her envelope off cook as cook cleaned her up and set her over her knee for some magic cream. She could not believe how the Master had changed, cook said he saw it as an insult you were leaving and by the sounds of the screams coming from his room was taking his displeasure out on the stable girl too.

She gave Willow an envelope with her money in and an envelope with plane tickets to get her to Brinton and also an overnight accommodation slip for a local hotel.

She was soon asleep on the plane and before she knew it was at the airport in the UK. A taxi dropped her off at her hotel and she was soon soaking her battered body in a hot bubbly bath.

*****

The venue is well knows as a stopping off place for randy men and women and monthly have a sale. The normal sale is set into specific areas, for girls specialising in certain things and the owners who are looking for specific kinks.

Well the Senior`s sale as i said before is for girls wanting more, a lot more. Also the owners wanting the girls to do everything asked, entertainers, milker`s, shagger`s, lesbians, the kinks list is endless.

The girls sold also pocket the bulk of the fee having no owners. It works like this, the auction house takes their % and the rest is divided into 24 months. Yes 2 years is the maximum the slaves could be owned unless of course its agreed between owner and slave to extend it.

So, the auction house pays one twenty-fourth of the residue, a month into the slaves account. If the slave decides to leave early or is dismissed, the owner gets the money from the auction house left. So everyone wins.

The slaves won in auction are never owned but loaned.

Our group have to be at the auction house a day early for inspection and to be tried out, so they were both looking forward to that. They were told they may be bought and never see the owner, maybe a week in a Glory Hole, loaned out a week to someone, taken to festivals into an adults tent, anything.

Thursday the 12th, 9.00 i signed out from my hotel and walked to my new venue. I followed the instructions on my phone, signed in and was show to my room, small but with a shower, loo and bed and room on the floor for anything needed. Half an hour later a man walked in with a clipboard and i stood by my bed, hands on head.

"Loose the clothes, naked from now on. You will get at least 30 minutes between perspective buyers so shower after each one. Lots of nice smells in there for you to use."

I was naked before he finished his instructions. He checked me for piercings, nipples, belly button hood and lips and ticked his sheet He pointed a finger to the floor and i knelt but waited for instructions. He undid his top button so i unzipped and out popped a ginormous cock, not width but long. My eyes fixed on his, i was trained to 8" but needed 2 hands on his shaft base so i was not choked.

I was then stood and bent over the bed. i made sure i had a wide stride, pussy first, wow, now his cock can touch a sweet spot. He pierced my bummy hole but did not go fully in.

"Well done, he looked at his clipboard, sara, very accommodating i will put a £10,000 reserve on you, ok?"

"I will go with whatever you advise Sir."

"Sign here, and, would you like a bed time spanking?"

"Yes please Sir, that would be very thoughtful."

"Come back to reception at 1.00 for some lunch, i have a slave next door to check out."

"Thank you Sir i will."

As he left a big man came in, fucked me bent over the bed, smacked my bottom and left. I showered and another was sat on my bed when i came out.

A steady stream to my room as he had said, on the whole all considerate, i could not say gentle or even kind, but considerate.

It was 12.45 and no one had been in since 12.00 so i made my way, naked to reception and was shown to a small dining area, helped myself to food and a coffee and sat looking out of the window.

I heard noises in the corridor and the door opened.

"sara?"

Oh my lord its Willow, i stood and ran towards her and we hugged and talked until we were called back to be inspected by prospective buyers.

At 4.30 the clip board man came in and told me the buyers had all been now. I knelt and took out his huge cock again and sucked him hard, bent over and was fucked to such please it was almost unconsciousness.

Willow came in and helped me come back down to earth and took me for a shower.

And we still have a bed time spanking to cum + the auction + the auction outcome for us both!

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers