The Queen's Slave

Story Info
A free woman bought as a slave for the Queen.
3.9k words
4.52
45.1k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cr8yolla
Cr8yolla
46 Followers

Readers, please bear with me, as this is my first attempt at writing anything— let alone erotic literature. All settings and characters are purely fictional, and no minors are depicted in any sexual context. This story is just an introduction chapter of what could be a continuation story if there is enough interest. Please don't hesitate to comment or send me a message with thoughts and ideas for the future of this novella. I hope you enjoy this, and thank you for reading!

————————-————————

I stood naked in the village market. The cobblestones were hot beneath my bare feet, and the sun beat down unforgiving on my sweat soaked skin. My arms were shackled behind my back with the same style of iron chains that cuffed around both of my ankles. Before me, were others in the same predicament. We had been standing in the main square of the market since dawn, waiting for our turn at being sold off to the highest bidder.

I was born free, but times had become hard after a failure to produce enough crops during harvest this year. My father had no choice but to sell the only object left of our family that had any remaining value, in order to keep the roof over my family's head. Last night, I begged him through tears not to separate me from the only people and place I ever knew. My mother turned a blind eye as she held my youngest sister close to her, as if my begging would cause my father to choose to sell her favorite child instead of myself. My pleas fell on deaf ears.

"This is your duty child. You are 20 years old, unmarried and still living under my roof. You do as I say," he told me sternly. "You've had your hand at many suitors and rejected them all. Now you will pay for your decisions in a way that will benefit the whole family. Do you really want your mother and younger sister out on the streets?" Ashamed, I allowed the guards to drag me away from my childhood home two hours after that decision had been made.

"Next!"

A shove on my back caused me to stumble forward and yanked me out of my thoughts. Slight laughter from the crowd followed me as a guard grabbed onto my upper arm and all but pushed me onto the platform.

"Turn and face forward, legs apart!" A loud commanding voice instructed me, leaving no room to question. A long whip dangled in the slave Master's hands, and his face showed no hesitation at putting it to use. I turned slowly to the crowd, and spread my legs as far as my shackles would allow. It was humiliating to feel the eyes of so many strangers ogling my naked body. My long, textured, black hair covered my large breasts and I almost felt a bit of rebellious triumph, though it was diminished as my thick tresses were pulled back behind me.

"The bid will begin at five hundred gold coins!" The Master announced. "Look closely at her unmarried flesh, plump breasts and bottocks. Sturdy legs aren't necessary, she can be kept on her knees!"

The laughter continued as the jab on my earlier stumble was heard by the crowd. The Slave Master continued his description of my body as though I were only cattle. His hands groped my breasts, squeezing to demonstrate the firmness and pinching my nipples until the soft tan buds stood at attention. A firm hand slapped across my bottocks, leaving the heat of what I assumed, an imprint of his hand on my caramel skin.

"Turn and bend, hands flat on the ground!"

I did as instructed once the shackles on my wrists we removed. My face flushed in shame at the command, knowing that my lower lips and asshole were being put on display for the audience. My heartbeat quickened and my legs began to tremble in fear as I felt the slave Slave Master's hands grope my ass and pull my cheeks apart for the crowd. Whistles and jeers echoed in my ears as my ass was fondled. I felt as a thick finger began to rub between my labia and over the nerve endings of my before hidden bud; now, protruding due to the attention applied to it. I had to clench my jaw in order to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes. I swore if I ever became free from this, my father would pay for what he put me through.

"Look at this virgin asshole just waiting to be broken in! Very rare indeed and worth every penny to the highest bidder!" The Master exclaimed. His meaty finger began to rim my tiny rosebud as excitement filled the air from the onlookers. Another slap landed on my upturned bottocks causing me to jolt forward in my position. Finally, I heard the word that I dreaded the most as I was pulled upward by my hair and spun to face the crowd once again.

"Sold!"

Wincing from the pain emanating from my bottocks and head, I was all but shocked when the crowd parted to make way for the villager who had bid the highest. A very elegant woman glided purposefully to the platform. She was dressed in a crimson corset and a long flowing skirt covered with intricate embroidery and jewels. Her scarlet hair framed her stern face in tight ringlets and her piercing green eyes took in my trembling frame. Upon a snap of her fingers, two naked and collared slaves stepped from behind her. Each slave was beautiful in their own way, with full figures, caramel skin and dark brown eyes like my own.

"Take my newly obtained property back to the castle. Have her washed, oiled and ready for me by the time matters are settled and I return," She commanded. Her voice sounded almost musical to my ears and yet left no room to be disobeyed by its firmness. I was no lesbian. And yet, I realized quickly, that I had just been purchased by the most worshipped Mistress of them all— the Queen.

***

The ride out of the village took nearly two hours by carriage. The cart was pulled by four slaves; their deep mahogany skin glistened with sweat and each were naked except for harnesses—the kind made for horses and ponies— fitted around their bodies. long tails made out of silken hairs had been inserted in each of the slaves' bottoms by the way of a wooden phallus. I dreaded to think that I could be put in the same predicament, but these slaves were men, so I held onto a small piece of comfort that I would not be turned into a pony as they were.

The two slave women accompanying me were not much for conversation and left me to my fearful thoughts the entirety of the ride sans for introduction.

"The Queen has named me Tanya and this is Natalia," said the woman on my left, gesturing to the slave seated in front of me.

"We are the highest ranking slaves in the counsel and answer directly to Queen Ambrosia. You will be under our jurisdiction and any downfall on your part will reflect directly upon us. Be sure you do NOT do anything that will have the Queen questioning our placement or, what is done to us, we will make sure you receive the same treatment ten fold." Anger bubbled up inside me, but I could do nothing but hold my composure and nod in understanding.

"You must be obedient to any and all commands of your betters. Any infraction will have you sent to the punishment chambers for the amount of time decided by Queen Ambrosia. You are a lowly slave and will be ranked below all of the slaves who have come before you. You will listen to direction and be quick to abide," Tanya continued."The Queen has zero tolerance for slaves who are headstrong. It is considered treason to ignore an order or speak back without being asked a direct question. No one cares who you were or where you came from. Once we enter the palace, you are nobody except for the Queen's slave. Do your job, and do it well and you will be rewarded. The Queen will treat you with kindness for your obedience and dedication. Anything else, and the Queen and ourselves will see to it that you are banished from the kingdom with nothing but,not before you are publicly humiliated and left for a day in the village for the villagers to do whatever pleases them with your body."

"You are to have no thoughts other than how to please Queen Ambrosia and on how to better serve her. Fight your position, and you will quickly come to regret that decision." Was all that Natalia spoke, before they both fell back into silence leaving me with my thoughts.

***

Once at the palace, I was not allowed to roam and look about, but instead I was led into a large slave quarter. Tanya and Natalia directed me through a passageway outside of the sleeping chambers to the washroom and began filling the wooden basin located at the center with hot water.

"The piss pot is over there," Natalia directed, pointing to a medium-sized metal pail across the room and situated in a corner to my right. "Make sure you empty your bowels and bladder before you get in the tub. We need to make sure you are completely clean for Queen Ambrosia. NOW, SLAVE!" She shouted upon seeing my hesitation.

I already missed the luxury of using the outhouse at my father's cottage in privacy. I didn't want to be watched as I emptied myself into the pot, but seeing that I had no choice, I slowly treaded toward it. Grateful that the chains around my wrists had been removed before leaving the market square, I was able to hold onto both sides of the pot as I sunk my tired body down towards it to relieve myself. Once finished, I stood again and felt a warm trickle of piss slowly make its way down the inside of my thigh for the lack of a rag to wipe.

"Don't just stand there, slave, into the tub!"

Natalia grabbed my arm and all but dragged me, once again, to the center of the room and forced my body into the water.

"It's too hot!" I hissed as my skin made contact with the scalding liquid.

"Another word, and I'll make sure the next time you bathe, it will be after all the rest. You can sit in a filthy, cold bath and see whether you like that better," Tanya promised.

I knew better than to say anything else and allowed Tanya to scrub my body with a hard, bristled scrub brush. It felt as though she were trying to scrub the brown out of my skin, but I grit my teeth and took the abuse while Natalia knelt behind me and lathered my hair with a rose scented shampoo, before rinsing the suds away.

Tanya made sure no area was left untouched, she used the brush all over my skin except for my most sensitive areas. I was pulled into the standing position, my thighs slapped apart as she paid careful attention to the folds between my legs. The touch, though rough, caused a flutter sensation in my lower stomach. I opened my legs as far as the tub and the chains on my ankles would allow, and felt my juices begin to seep onto her hands and mix in with the rose soap. As soon as the pleasure began to build up, she stopped and turned my body away from hers.

"Bend and hold onto the side of the tub."

I did as instructed, and once again her hands were upon me. She ran her flat palm up and down between my cheeks and over the outside of my tight hole before rinsing her hand of the soap.

"Do not move, or I'll have you spanked," she warned.

I felt her fingers glide over my puckered asshole before pushing a single digit inside with little other warning. I gasped at the intrusion only to receive a sound slap on my bottocks from her opposite palm.

"Do NOT move."

Her finger began to wiggle around the walls of my anus causing me to bite my lip and try to hold back any other sounds. She pulled her finger out, twirled the digit in the bath water before inserting it back in my hole. This time, instead of wiggling her finger, she pushed it in and out of my anus, adding to my humiliation.

"The Queen wants you to be clean everywhere. Get used to this. Soon you'll have more than just my small index finger cleaning you out. You may even learn to find pleasure in it," Tanya snickered.

I doubted I would. To be debased in such a crude way and enjoying such an act was beyond my imagination. But then again, so was being sold as a sex slave by my own father.

***

After I had been bathed, I was towel dried and laid out on a wooden table to be oiled by a slave I had never seen before. This slave was paler than all the rest. Her hair shined in the dim lighting of the room as if it were its own golden sun, while her clear blue eyes could've been a match for the coloring of the morning sky on a sunny day. She was also more petite than all the rest, with breasts that looked as if they were no more than tiny ant hills with more than half the diameter covered by blushing pink areolas. Her nipples, protruding from her breasts, were in complete contrast to the latter and stood at attention; large and thick like the pink grapefruit candies my father used to surprise my sister and I after making good profit at the market. When the slave girl turned away, I saw pink welts covering her small bottocks and winced.

"Are you ok, who hurt you?" I asked before I could stop myself. The girl turned back with fresh oil in her hands and began to gently rub my stomach and sides. She remained silent a while, whether thinking of my question or focused on her work, I couldn't tell.

"I didn't receive anything that I didn't deserve," she finally whispered in a soft, innocent tone. "I failed at my chores this morning. I forgot to set the Queen's correct outfit at the foot of her bed before she had to leave for the village today. I'm lucky I only received the ten lashes of the strap. It could've been worse."

She fell silent again as she worked the oil into my breasts with her delicate hands. I sighed in contentment as she massaged; cupping and kneading until my nipples hardened just as her own. Her hands soon left my breasts and caressed their way back down my sides and onto my legs, only stopping briefly to massage the oils in my inner thighs and over my labia. She tsked softly at the bristles of hair covering my mound.

"They should've had you shaved. Queen Ambrosia will be furious if she sees this. She prefers all slaves bare."

"Why? Hair is a symbol of womanhood, I don't want to be bare like a child."

"What you want doesn't matter. You are no longer a woman, but a slave. Don't move, I'll be right back with a razor. If you move an inch, there will be consequences." She stared at me until I nodded my understanding, then disappeared out the door.

Just as soon as she exited, the fair skinned slave returned holding a pot of a creamy substance and a small blade. Placing both on the table at my side, she maneuvered my legs into a position that would give her easier access to my intimate area.

"I don't think I need to instruct you not to move, lest you want to be cut, do I?" She gave me the same pointed look as before. I shook my head and closed my eyes so I wouldn't flinch at the sharp razor cutting so close to my flesh.

The slave girl worked quickly, focusing on the perfection of her work, when I finally decided to open my eyes. I couldn't stand the silence. It made me focus too much on my recent misfortune and the anxiety my new position afforded me.

"What's your name?" I decided to ask.

"The Queen has named me Leah," she responded, not looking up from her work.

"Why is everyone saying what the Queen has named them? What is your real name?"

Leah looked up sharply and frowned. Her normal calm and gentle aura was replaced with an icy one, and her glare caused me to shrink somewhat inside myself.

"If it weren't me you had asked, you would be sent to the discipline chambers. NEVER ask such nonsense again. My name is Leah, and I have had no other name," she raised her palm up to silence me, as if she read the comment about to spill from my lips. "YOU have no name as of the moment Queen Ambrosia purchased you from the market. Only She will name you, and you will only and ALWAYS answer by the name she gives. If anyone were to hear you speak of any other name, you and those on the receiving end will be punished. It is forbidden!"

I swallowed all my comments from then on and allowed Leah to finish shaving and oiling my body in silence. As soon as she was finishing up, Natalia entered the room in a haste holding a round, golden container, the size of her palm.

"Leah, you are dismissed," Natalia barked with an impatient wave of her hand. "Queen Ambrosia has returned. Go make sure she has a platter of sweets in her room and I hope, for your sake, you do not mess that up as well."

Picking up the creams, oils, and razor, Leah quickly, yet gracefully left the room once again without so much of a glance back in my direction. My heart yearned for a friend in this place, and I was hoping it could've been her. If I ever saw Leah again, I vowed to apologize directly for questioning her so much and to thank her for showing me any sort of kindness. I looked back over to Natalia, my curiosity peaking again, as she had donned some white gloves and was carefully opening the golden jar she had brought in.

"What are you going to do with that, what is it?" I asked and regretted the question as soon as it left my lips. Natalia was not kind in demeanor as slave Leah, and although she was naked and collared as the rest of them, she held herself with much more authority. Irritation radiated off of her as she slammed the container onto the table next to me and grabbed my legs, forcing them back.

"Grab behind your knees," she snapped, and I quickly did as I was told, pulling my legs as close to my breasts as possible and feared admonishment if she found I lacked in following her instruction.

"This," Natalia began to explain, presenting her grease covered fingers to me. "Is an aphrodisiac. Queen Ambrosia demands every slave to have this administered three times daily to train new slaves. Once you've been trained to come into heat just by Her looking in your direction, it will go from being applied, three times to two. Once you finally dream of nothing but pleasuring your Queen, it will be applied only once a day; every day."

Natalia slapped her coated fingers onto my barred labia, causing me to jolt from the sharp sting, and began to work the grease into my creases down to my anal opening. She ruthlessly shoved her fingers inside my pussy and asshole until I was wet and writhing under her touch. The sensation of the aphrodisiac went from icy cold at first application to warm, and it felt as though it were slowly getting warmer, a degree at a time, the more Natalia slathered the ointment on my lower region.

I began to whimper as an unknown feeling started to take over my body, starting at my ass and sex, then creeping into the pit of my stomach. I lifted my hips up off the table trying to make contact with the palm of her hand against my clit. Tears leaked out of my eyes in frustration when she pulled her hand away leaving me wanting more. She then forced my legs down with one hand and coated the other again, only to this time, rub the grease on my breasts. I began to note how sensitive they were becoming. My nipples hardened, almost painfully, at the sensation of her kneeding and pinching the peaks.

All too quickly, Natalia stopped, removed her gloves and grabbed a towel to remove all of the excess grease from my skin. Although the administration stopped, the feeling in the pit of my stomach remained, I was so close to release that I would do anything to have her touch me again.

When she turned away to place the rag back on the ledge of the tub, I slowly crept my hand down to touch my feverish clit. Before the thought even fully registered as to what I was about to do, Natalia caught my hand in hers. Quick as lightning, I was pulled off the table, spun around and bent over, with my sensitive nipples and stomach pressed flush against the table I had been lying on only seconds before.

I heard the sound of the slap before I felt the bloom of heat on my backside, causing me to wail in sudden pain.

"Never!"

SMACK

"Touch!"

SMACK

"What does not!"

SMACK

"Belong to you!"

SMACK

"Your pussy is no longer yours!"

SMACK

"It belongs to the Queen!"

Cr8yolla
Cr8yolla
46 Followers
12