Sara and Willow's Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
sara and willow on their individual lives apart but so close.
4.3k words
4.8
2.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers

Part 4 sara's Transition

We were soon going down a drive to, The House on Sea, my name for it, beautiful.

It looked so big with lots of other buildings behind it, i would never be able to find my way around.

As Carl parked up the sand and sea was almost as near as the house was to us, would i ever have a happier day?

Sir helped me out and the smell of the sea filled my nostrils and the sound in the air was like when you hols a shell to your ear, you pretend you can hear the sea, well it was real, you could hear the sea.

I got my bag of worldly goods from Carl out of the car boot, the crowning glory was the sand and the shells.

Sir had already moved towards the house and i ran after him.

"Follow me sara, dont dawdle."

"Sorry Sir, i had to collect my bag."

"That`s Carls job."

"Sorry Sir, still learning."

5 wide and shiny marble steps led us to the front door and as we entered, Carl had already told Housekeeper/cook we had arrived and she had lined up the staff to welcome me, all who looked to be hung like Carl, i hoped.

Ages, i am not too good at this, i reckon 2 of each older and younger than me.

Cook looked a sweetheart, Carl must have deserved his caning or maybe she just wanted to see his will bounce, i know i would and as often as possible.

Imagine lying flat on your back with Carl`s cock swinging backwards and forwards over your mouth and you had to catch it, what a prize.

When caught you had to suck him hard and spin in front of him so he could choose where to put it, win/win, lol.

One of the younger girls took me under her wing, on cook`s orders, and showed me to my room, third floor so a high elevation, which i always loved to have, the front of the house, getting the morning sun and a view, and what a view it was, the seaside, the actual living seaside.

We sat on my bed and the girl maid, Ellen, gave me a rundown of everyone, she said that cook gave no one a second chance, get it wrong, get the cane or strap after being over her knee.

Ellen stood and dropped her trousers and knickers to show her stripes, i was allowed to count.

8, what a strange number, i thought it was either 6 or 12.

"What happened Miss Ellen?"

"A few days ago when on my own, i dropped a plate and it broke in 2.

I gently put it together and put it under all the other plates.

Cook decided to clean her cupboards out and i got 8 off her cane, full weight."

"How did she know it was you Miss Ellen?"

"Oh simple, she did not know, all the indoor staff got caned, the older 2 got 11 each."

"Can i tell you a secret Miss Ellen."

"Of course, anything sara."

"Wow she called me sara.

Well Miss Ellen, did you know she had caned Carl too?"

She smiled, "Yes sara i did, i saw it happen, you should have seen his cock bouncing."

I knew it would bounce, just knew it.

I touched her stripes gently, she jumped, then turned round and put my hand on her cute hairy mound, not been there long by the look of it, just growing.

My middle finger slipped down and pressed on her hood, again she jumped.

"Kneel sara, let`s see how good and long your tongue is."

I sure knew how to suck, i had plenty of practice over the years both family and the ones who bought my services off my brother.

I began by chattering my teeth, quite hard on her hood then sucked her tint clitty between my lips, i tested her sweet cum.

I took up my lip sucking position to take as much cum as she gave, twice she cum dry, the sweet young girl.

I brought 2 fingers into play and soon had her writhing om my bed in ecstasy, then put the icing on her sweet young cake as i rubbed her stripes with my free hand.

After an initial, Owwwwww, she lowered her tone to moans of joy.

I kept working her pussy until she pushed me off and stood.

"I feel you are going to be fucked by all who can here slave girl an spanked by the same amount, on such a small cute bottom, in fact, hop over my knee."

"Should i strip naked Miss Ellen?"

"Just over salve."

She pulled my knickers tight up my bottom crack and spanked both sides.

I gave the the odd scream and cry but to be honest they were from cums not pain.

She let me down, stood, pulled up her knickers and trousers and walked to the door.

"The bathroom is 3 doors down, you will be seeing lots of me slave girl,"

"Yes Miss Ellen."

I was not being funny in calling her that, but deadly serious, i remembered my place.

"Good Girl." i took that as a compliment too, although i was a lot smaller than her she was years younger, but still my better, and all of my choosing and dare i say, my needing?

I was alone, in MY room with My view and My thoughts.

I had my own wardrobe, nothing to put in it though.

A dressing table and small stool, my mind raced and i saw myself over that stool in time to come.

A small bedside table, i knew exactly what i would use it for, but will ask first.

Part 5 Willow`s Transition

We drove another 20 minutes or so and pulled off the main road, through some large electric gates, down a track towards the beach again, then a large house on the shoreline.

"Home Willow, what do you think?"

I just cried and he hugged me, "Shhhhh sweet Willow."

"Just before we get out of the car you need to know a few things about your new position.

You are owned outright by the house owner that does not mean to say, if you have a serious opinion on anything, you are not allowed to speak up.

The last slave decided that 4 years was long enough and asked to leave.

The next day she was back in the UK, strangely enough she chose the Slave Emporium again and her bank account was transferred to them the same day.

She never had a reason, she just knew it was what she wanted.

As house slave you only have one way to go in the pecking order of the house.

You should never be abused but often used, any questions?"

"Not one Sir, thank you for helping me to understand and thank you so much for today, i just hope the dream continues Sir."

The driver opened the door, "Oh, just thought of a question Sir, what should i call the driver?

That just earned you a bedtime spanking Willow, did you not understand about pecking orders?"

I bowed my head, "Yes i did Sir, and I apologise, and deserve all I earn Sir."

As the driver helped me out of the car i pinched his Willy, "Oh, sorry Sir."

He gave we a wink, "That`s spanking number 2 you just earned."

I followed Sir up the stairs to a veranda circling the house, i was taken around the back to the servant`s entry i guess.

We stopped before going in, "kneel."

I pulled my dress over my head, knelt and took out his cock.

As taught in the slave Emporium my eyes fixed on his eyes as i sucked.

He was no way big but a pleasing mouth and throat full just the same.

He raised me off my knees by my nipples, sat me on the veranda rail and we rode each other until he was ready to cum then i was back on my knees to take a cock full, he was generous in his issuing by a squirt at a time.

He helped me up, gently lifting me under my arms, i pecked a kiss on his cheek, "Thank you Sir."

He held my dress up and slid it over my head.

I wanted to say, my day gets better and better, but thought i would only speak if asked anything.

We walked down a flight of stairs and into a hallway and along a corridor to the end, i guessed the front of the house again but a level down.

He knocked and walked in, i followed.

"Outside you till your called slave girl."

I shot back outside, i saw my left breast pulsating with the shock.

"Come in slave girl, say thank you to Sir for brining you."

"Thank you Sir for brining me here."

Sir ruffled my hair and left.

"I see you are desperate to be taught manners, walking into a room without being called."

"Yes Miss, i curtsied, my name is Willow Miss, i am so sorry, and will I be punished?"

She sat on a high stool, "You sure will slave girl, she dragged me over her knee and pulled my dress up to my waist, where are your knickers slave girl?"

I had no idea, "Was not given any Miss."

My first new home spanking began, and it was thorough, thorough enough to have me screaming.

She spanked from behind my knees, the tops of my thighs and all my bottom to my waist.

It was so painful, worst ever, hurt so much, until that is, my fidgeting found the keys fastened to her belt.

Oh my God, my soul left my body as i drifted, "BANG" i was soon brought back to the here and now as i landed onto the floor, in a heap.

I lay still a while as she knelt beside me rubbing my back, as my eyes opened she sat me up and pulled me to her chest, rocking me.

She had no idea, at all, that it was her keys not her hand which had been the culprit in my fall,

I was helped up and sat on a settee as she got me some water.

"Let`s pop some cream on your bottom."

She spun me over back into the spanking position and gently soothed my bottom.

"Maybe i was a little hasty in scolding you, your new and not to know how things work here, i won`t mention it to Sir, this time."

"Oh thank you Miss."

When all had settled she pressed a button on the wall and a young girl came in, "Take Willow to the slave`s old room Alice,"

"Yes Ma-am."

I followed a young, like, younger than me, by far, girl.

Dressed like a maid, not like a tart though, just really smart.

Up 3 flights of stairs at the end of the corridor was a lonely brown door, it was to be my door.

She opened it and let me in.

"Thank you Miss."

She slapped my face.

"Strip slave let me see what we have here."

I began to pull my dress over my head.

A hard SLAP on my tummy.

"Too slow slave, you will soon learn not to cross me."

I got my dress knickers and bra of, "Yes Miss, i mean no Miss."

She pulled my nipples left, right, up and down.

"Too floppy slave, we need them tightening up."

"Sorry Miss."

She fingered me roughly.

"Too slack slave, who wants to fuck a slack cunt?"

Who was she, what right had she to treat me so bad, and why would i get a tingle?

"Legs apart."

I took a half stride just as her knee came up and hit me full on my lips and hood, i let out a shriek.

"9 more and keep quiet or it will be my foot."

9 more came and i did my best to keep quiet, i might even have cum a little, if a girl can just cum a little.

The pain was awful, how could she do such a thing.

"I warned you about the noise, when i come back ask me nicely to kick your cunt in to tighten it slave."

"Yes Miss."

I lay on my bed weeping and must have dozed off.

I was woken with a cock pushing on my mouth lips and a hand squeezing my nipple hard.

"Suck nicely slave or i will tell Alice you refused me."

It was a small skinny cock so him in balls and all and bit him hard.

I released him and saw him run out of my door.

He was back in a flash with Alice.

"Stand her up and hold her arms behind her back, ask me slave or it will be worse for you."

I took a deep breath and took another half stride to open my legs.

"Pleas teach me a lesson i will never forget and kick my cunt in Miss."

And she did too, only 6, i say only, glad it was not 7.

"Now kneel slave and open that pretty mouth."

She brought the boy in front of me, took out his cock and pushed it in my mouth.

She pulled it out, wanked it and pushed it back in.

She turned to him, "Suck or fuck?"

"Suck please Alice."

So i sucked him off, some in my mouth the rest in my eyes guided by Alice still wanking him.

Must have been an hour or so later and a knock on my door an it opened, it was the Sir who collected me.

"I have brought your bag up Willow; I hear you did not get off on the right foot with Alice?"

"No Sir, but i did try,"

"Seeing as you tried it will just be a spanking and no belt or cane this time, over you come."

I went over, something about a hard spanking over a Sirs knee is reassuring for a slave.

As hi tanned my hide he said, Alice was in charge of all the maids and servants and she could be pretty cruel, oh, and was also the housekeeper`s daughter.

I cried and he helped me up, laid me on my back and opened my legs.

"If anyone is going to benefit from your cunt tightening, it may as well be me Willow, is that ok?"

His pants were down, his semi hard cock dangling, what could i say?

"Of course Sir, i owe you big time."

He walked to my head and i turned my face towards him and sucked him hard,

He mounted my wet pussy as i suppose he would mount any young girl, and proceeded to fuck me into oblivion.

"There is a shower next door, use it and get changed, dinner is in an hour and you will sit at Sirs table, i will come for you."

I showered and got changed, let my knickers off as they rubbed my lips, just a skirt and blouse.

After an hour or so Sir came to collect me and took me downstairs into the dining room.

There was a very smart gentleman sat at the head of the table, "So, this is the troublesome slave."

"Pleased to meet you Sir, my name is Willow."

"Put her over the table, i will not tolerate mouthy slaves."

He undid his belt as i was held over the end on the dining table, skirt up.

Part 6 sara's Settles In

"The bathroom is 3 doors down; you will be seeing lots of me slave girl."

"Yes Miss Ellen."

I was not being funny in calling her that, but deadly serious, i remembered my place.

"Good Girl." i took that as a compliment too, although i was a lot smaller than her she was years younger, but still my better, and all of my choosing and dare i say, my needing?

I was alone, in MY room with My view and My thoughts.

I had my own wardrobe, nothing to put in it though.

A dressing table and small stool, my mind raced and i saw myself over that stool in time to come.

A small bedside table, i knew exactly what i would use it for, but will ask first.

Miss Ellen called for me to take me down to meet my new owner, it had not been on my mind really, i had made my choice and a deal done with the Slave Emporium.

"Have you knickers and bra on sara?"

"Knickers but no bra Miss Ellen should i pop one on Miss?"

"It would be wise, i have seen tits whipped for those without."

"Oh thank you Miss."

It took literally one minute, jumper off and bra on."

"I see why you left it off, i had a bust like your size in puberty."

"Yes Miss Ellen."

"Any questions sara?" She asked as she took my hands and pressed them on her ample tits.

I was a bit more aware going downstairs to make sure i knew my way back to my dear sweet bedroom.

Down 3 lots of stairs and into a large hall with doors leading off if.

"Only speak if spoken to sara, please."

I nodded; I think i needed a Pee.

We took the second on the right and into a large dining room with a man looking out of the window.

Good evening Sir, i have brought the new slave girl for your viewing."

He never turned around, That will be all Ellen, tell cook i will eat in 15 minutes and an extra place as the new slave girl will eat with me."

I kept quiet, but you know when you get a feeling in your tummy, things are going to be fine, and a voice you know you know but cannot place, well...?"

"Yes Sir, i will inform cook right away."

"I am Elijah Peters and own this whole estate.

We employ 2 young stable girls, 3 estate/gardener men, 2 estate/gardener boys, 3 girl maids, chauffer/handyman and my cook housekeeper.

"Are you following so far?"

"Yes Sir i am following, thank you."

"Our cook issues most discipline, she uses a leather belt and a bamboo cane.

As a slave you can also be punished by all, if requested to strip by them.

And you slave will be the house slave, no one should abuse you and if so straight to me to report it.

You are available to all on the estate and any visitors.

Some will use you regular, some rarely and some never.

Any questions, so far, you will have another opportunity later?"

"Not presently Sir but thank you Sir."

"Almost in conclusion i can tell you going into a bank account for you will be, £305 from your share of your sale price and £235 from your week away in the brothel, and i have been informed it`s the most ever earned in a week, well done."

That voice, why did i think brothel?

He began to turn, "So, in conclusion, welcome to your new home, slave 117."

I knew it i just knew it, he was the gentleman who called a few times when i was at the brothel.

I also knew what i was about to do would probably get me my first beating.

I ran towards him and cuddled him just as cook had brought the dinner up, i expected to be thrown to the floor, but no, he cuddled me back.

"Just put it on the table cook, i have my hands full at the moment."

He sat me in my chair, and we chatted all through dinner.

I di not eat much, but never doo but made sure i tried everything.

"Finally sara, any questions?"

I automatically put my hand up, Sir nodded.

"Please Sir, do i call you Sir or Master?

May i go to church on a Sunday?

May i please put some sand and shells on the table next to my bed?"

"Was the bedroom designed around my thoughts Sir?"

"Sir, Yes and Yes and Yes.

Now sara you will be my bed warmer every evening at 9.30 and may spend the night with me, or on my floor or back in your own bed.

"Yes Sir, thank you."

"Now, did you ask permission to assault me?"

"No i did not Sir."

He pulled my jumper over my head, i recalled how he loved my tiny tits so folded my arms behind my back.

In turn he reached into my cups plated and nipped each nipple before taking them out and popping over my bra.

As previous he played and bounced each in turn, i may have cum, 2 or 3 times.

Next the classis thumbs in my knickers waste band and as normal, my crotch tried to hold onto its covering.

He stopped and with palm upwards reached below into my pussy lips with his middle finger to release them, he lingered and, i may have cum 2 or 3 times.

Once naked he inspected every inch, i even was bent double so he could prod and probe my bummy hole.

"A strange question 117, how are you usually spanked and more importantly, how would you prefer to be spanked and punished?

I see a few faint cane marks and belt lashes."

"Please Sir domestic punishments are very der to me, showing how i am punished because i am loved.

I have been whipped, proper with a whip, been forced to cut switches for switching, had men waiting their turns to use their belts on my bottom, hair brushed, paddles, caned, and hand spanked from behind my knees to my waist Sir.

All are fully acceptable if i am thought to be in need of such correction Sir.

Were i to pick 3 in order Sir, naked over a knee, naked bent double or over a stool for the belt/strap and if really naughty, caned Sir.

I i was allowed a reserve Sir, the switch, cut by myself. It hurts so much but gives me contemplating time when cutting and preparing Sir."

"Quite a concise reply 117, tell me, how many switches did you cut per session?"

"6 Sir."

"And were all used?"

"Usually Sir, sometimes 2 or 3 together Sir." I felt another cum.

He had another play with his new tits and a finger with his new pussy and i was invited over his knee by him tapping it.

I had no stool legs to get hole of so gripped his trousers so as my hands did not wander back to cover my bottom.

It was quite a Father spanks his daughter bottom type of spanking, swift, to the point and very hard i was soon crying.

I was slid between his legs and unbuttoned his fly.

I recalled he was a real base of his shaft kind of wanking guy.

I wanked as i licked and i wanked as i took him in.

He was about the size of my uncle, as so i knew he was 8", how, i had to measure a lot of the men my uncle brought in to pay to fuck me, no idea why.

He just slid nicely down my throat, i found it easy, i had been forced to practice hundreds and hundreds of times.

DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers
12