Sara and Willow's Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought him to a cum and he generously pulled back a little, not all men are so thoughtful.

I was stood up and taken to the wall, my nipples tightened up first by his finger and thumb, so they touched and arms folded behind my back just as cook arrived for the dinner plates.

"What do you think of my new slave cook?"

"Nice job Sir, a shiny crimson, i will have great joy in laying my cane over those small orbs."

"Turn round slave girl let cook see your front."

"Cute titties Sir, you will love them as you loved dear Ellen`s growing up, will you want her cunt hair thinning in due course Sir?"

"Yes i do believe her slender lips will benefit from being bald Cook."

I cum again, a bit.

"Will be my pleasure, tomorrow ok?"

"Yes tomorrow is fine, i will fuck them covered tonight, and that will be all, thank you,"

As she was leaving he unbuckled his belt, i heard her snigger as he doubled it in his hand and called me over.

"Have you ever heard of good girl discipline?"

"No Sir."

"It is when an owner/father believes his girl would benefit from or need a good hiding, as in belting. Or even sometimes she has brought him such pleasure, she deserves one, do you understand?"

"Yes i do Sir and thank you for explaining."

He signalled me to bend over.

I did as instructed, hands gripping my calves and legs apart for balance.

"The count will be 20."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir, Sir would you want me to shout the count out?"

"Yes, miss one and there will be penalties."

Whoosh Crack, 1 Sir, Whoosh Crack 2 Sir, Whoosh Crack 3 Sir...

Whoosh Crack, 7 Sir, Whoosh Crack 8 Sir, Whoosh Crack i began to cry and another hit before i could count.

Whoosh Crack, 9 Sir, Whoosh Crack 10 Sir, Whoosh Crack i screamed and cried and again another hit.

Whoosh Crack, 11 Sir, Whoosh Crack 12 Sir, Whoosh Crack 13 Sir.

Whoosh Crack, 18 Sir, Whoosh Crack 19 Sir, Whoosh Crack 20 Sir.

"Stay down and push against the wall with your back."

I could not answer for my tears and wondered whatever next.

I soon found out and he mounted me from behind and bang straight onto my special button.

"2 mistakes in your count but credit to you, you never added them in your count, that saved you a caning, but 2 penalties will be carried forward to bedtime.

You may go clean up then to my bed."

"Yes Sir, thank you for your generosity,"

I picked up my clothes and walked back to my room, passing a few other employees on the way, we just smiled.

12