Sara and Willow's Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
sara and willow still finding their ways through the slavery.
4.2k words
4.15
3.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers

Part 7 Willow Settles In

There was a very smart gentleman sat at the head of the table, "So, this is the troublesome slave."

"Pleased to meet you Sir, my name is Willow."

"Put her over the table, i will not tolerate mouthy slaves."

He undid his belt as i was held over the end on the dining table, skirt up.

"No knickers girl and a red bottom, i feel you got to us here just in time for training."

Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack he soon had me in surrender and crying like a baby, i was let go but kept my position, i deserved all i was getting.

I was left over the table as my new owner ate his meal, people in and out all the time, as humiliating as it was i found myself opening my legs wider and wider.

I was cuming like a train sends out steam, a constant stream.

I have been forwarded money on your behalf to bank and quite a tidy sum it is too.

So, £225 from your sale to me.

£146 from your brothel earnings.

You were set to work on the beach and your cunt earned you £135.

Well done Willow.

I smiled and looked him as he dipped his fingers into the butter, i knew where that was going.

I was not wrong, he lubed my rose and eased his sizable cock in me.

"Raise up and pass me your nipples girl."

They took no pinging they were rock solid from rubbing on the table.

i passed each one by pushing them from the middle outwards.

Sir grasped at each one hard and pulled on every thrust.

Never had that done before but made me cum and hard.

I soon felt his warm cum inside me and he pulled out.

"Clean slave."

I did what i was bought for, not over pleasant but if i said no it would have been beaten and still had to do it.

I was taken back to my room and then taken to the bathroom to shower, watched by someone or the other of his staff.

I went back to my room, dried and fell asleep on my bed.

I woke up and it was dark, just as Sir came in.

"Kneel."

I knelt and unzipped him and had the first slack view of his cock.

Maybe 5 inch and a good thickness slack filling out to a good 6/7 inch."

Sir lay on my bed, his cock sticking up like a flak pole.

"A hand wank is all girl, tits dangling my way."

I bent over him, bottom to his head my tits hanging by his hands.

Sara had taught me to see his facial expressions as i wanked his shaft different ways.

Base nip, head roll, shaft length, it was head toll so i wanked his shaft and concentrated on his crown.

He began to spank me and finger me in turn.

My bottom hurt so much but i cum and cum.

I saw his back arching so i sucked his crown and so sucked out his cum from his pee hole as he spurted.

When he had finished i stood back, head bowed in respect.

He slapped my nipples and tits a little before lifting my chin.

"You will get plenty of fucks and plenty of beltings whilst here Willow, which is why you became a slave, right?

"Yes Sir."

"On your first day you have done well, so always be polite and do as you are told, if you feel badly done to, tell me, ok?"

"Yes Sir."

"I am away for 2 days tomorrow so be awake at 6.00 as i will be in to fuck you before i go.

I have also told the staff if you do not come out of your room, or ask to go to your room, its allowed and it is your safe place.

I know for a fact you will be caned by cook tomorrow and shaved, probably with an audience and probably outside on one of the tables.

I also know they will have some sort of welcome ceremony for you whilst i am gone and even the youngest will want his share, ever been over a teens knee or on the end of a teens cock, no need to answer.

At 6.00am my bedroom door opened, and Sir came in with his robe on.

As the dutiful slave i got straight out of bed and knelt before my Master, i may call him Sir but he is my Master for sure.

I crept under his robe, his cock dangling, i swung it backwards and forwards with my tongue before gobbling him in, another sara tip and i only knew her 2 weeks, hope she is ok.

He soon stiffened and he had me on all fours on my bed, i passed my nipples back without asking for him to swing on and he did.

He was soon grunting and filling my tummy with his warmth.

"Good girl Willow, you have a BIG future here, i can tell."

I went for a pee and shower and sat watching the sun come up over the see, my first seaside sunrise.

I put my dress on and went to the kitchen.

"Hello Miss, please may i go for a swim and then come back and help at all?"

Cook looked stunned, "Have you a costume and towel girl?"

"Please may i swim naked and no i do not have a towel Miss."

She went and got me a towel, lifted my dress and patted my bottom, "20 Minutes and do not go further out than you knees."

You know me, i hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Hey stop that monkey," she flicked her tea towel but just missed me.

I cannot tell you how i felt, i was stood on the veranda and could nearly throw a pebble onto the beach.

I took off my dress as i walked down the steps and onto the sand, i felt like a movie star, i looked behind me, my bum was still bright red with faint strap marks.

I folded my dress and put my towel on top and walked into the water and listened in my mind to cook, "Do not go in above your knees.

I had no reason to, i could easily swim in the warm Mediterranean sea, and did.

I swan under water and back up, under water and back up on my last under water and back up a young naked boy was just coming into the water.

I stood up.

"Hello slave, i am one of the gardeners, Will."

"Hello Sir, may i keep in the water?"

"Of course, please swim with me slave."

I got back into the water and he walked towards me as my head came up his little cock nuzzled my face.

"Will you fuck me Sir?"

"Yes, suck my cock big."

Doubt that i thought but will do as he wants.

We went into the shallow end and he doggy fucked me, he was over, done, out, and back swimming in about 10 minutes.

"Wow Sir, that was some fuck."

He looked so proud, i bet i had been over the 20 minutes, i ran up the sand grabbing by dress and towel.

Cook saw me coming in and sat on her stool, rolled her sleeve up and patted her knee.

"I know i deserve a punishment, Miss, no excuses."

She was just pulling the butter pat out of her table draw.

The spanking began, then stopped, "You just had sex slave girl?"

"Yes Miss."

"A skinny black-haired boy?"

"Yes Miss, he took me in the water."

"He is my 18-year-old virgin grandson, Will."

"Yes he said Will was his name Miss."

She helped me off her knee, "Go freshen up, breakfast, here in 40 minutes."

"Thank you Miss, sorry for being late i really am."

She was not listening, already in breakfast preparation.

I put on my new pink blouse and new blue skinny tight shorts on bought for me in London.

I went down early and set the table for 8.

All had a plate, knife and fork and a cup for the strongest tea, ever.

Everyone sat down and i helped cook bring over dishes of toast, eggs, croissants and hams.

Guess who i sat next to, Will?

Cook let the maids go and i helped her clean away.

"Miss do i have any tasks to do during the day."

"I may cane you later, depends, but just now undress in here and help me outside with this bowl of warm water, its slit shaving time."

My head down again, "Yes Miss." i was not happy.

"Come here, lower those shorts, i will not have dissent for a mere slave."

I removed my shorts and knickers and went over the stool, i was looking down but heard the swish and she came out of her pantry.

Crrraaackkk, Owwwww, Crrraaackkk, Owwwww, Crrraaackkk, Owwwww, Crrraaackkk, Owwwww.

"Now get naked and get that bowl outside."

Could not answer for crying so nodded, but why only 4 stripes?

Part 8 sara's Initiation

"2 mistakes in your count but credit to you, you never added them in your count, that saved you a caning, but 2 penalties will be carried forward to bedtime.

You may go clean up then to my bed."

"Yes Sir, thank you for your generosity,"

I picked up my clothes and walked back to my room, passing a few other employees on the way, we just smiled.

I lay in Sirs bed, all clean and smelling of the soap suds i borrowed whilst having a bath.

So far so good, nice house, unbelievably located on the beach, nice people and a Sir i really liked.

Sir entered the room, i got out of bed before he even closed the door.

"May i undress you Sir?" it is what i used to say at the brothel i worked a week in, the same brothel Sir attended when away in the city on business.

"Let us sort your penalties out first, just one i believe?"

I put my hand up, he nodded, "It was two Sir."

"Good girl. He unbuckled his belt and slowly drew it out of his jean`s loops, For your honesty, tits of bottom slave?"

"Please Sir for your loyalty towards me, please, you choose or both Sir."

"Toes!"

I bent double and got 10 off Sirs belt, a fair return for my disobedience in counting, and i knew my tears would stand me in good account.

He stood me up and cuddled me.

"You are mine now sweet sara, to use not abuse as i wish, undress me."

It was a pleasure to remove his beautiful clothes, even his underwear was branded.

I led him by his cock onto the landing to his bathroom, turned on the shower and went in it cold.

When you have tits on the small size the cold water makes the nipples compensate.

When the water was warm i led him in by his cock again.

I was in no way trying to be a TOP, it's just what my uncles taught me, so assumed it right.

I washed him all over, "Should i kneel again Sir, or dry you for bed?"

He pushed me gently down and i sucked him of as if his was the last cock in the world to suck.

I dried him and he spanked me dry on top of my belt lashes, not hard, but enough to swell my tears and cry.

We fucked a good part of the night and into the morning.

It was up time and i repeated the previous night's showering and being spanked dry.

Sir said the day was mine and he assumed the rest of the workers would have a more formal welcome for me.

I went down early and set the table for cook and we chatted about all sorts, some i cannot even put in print, and some i dare not even think about.

Breakfast done and Sir was away for the day.

"Listen sara, you will be going outside soon to be welcomed into the household, you will be used and sore when you come back inside, you may want to leave your new clothes here with me."

"Thank you cook, Miss," I hugged her, and she pulled me to her.

"Here sara we are on the beach." it was Carl.

"Coming Carl."

"Why are you naked sara?"

"Cook said it would be best Sir."

I heard laughing and looked round, it was all the other staff.

1-2-3-4-5 girls/ladies

1-2-3-4-5-6 boys/men

Ellen stepped forward, as you are new here slave girl, would you like to get to know the rest of us, really well, and i mean, really well?"

"Yes please Miss."

4 of the boys stood in a line with a girl either side of them, 2 of the elder gents sat on the beach and watched.

"Keel in front of each one, take out his cock and suck him to a splurt, At the same time finger a girl to a cum, then lick her out, got it?"

"Yes Miss." Would not be 2 hard as i had already tasted Carl and Will.

Talk about being in heaven.

The boys dropped their trousers and unders to the floor and the girl their knickers to their knees.

Before we start our 2 senior gentlemen will spank you over their knees, come with me, i cum with her alright at the thought of my mornings task.

Ellen should have said spanked and fingered, wow, it was all over too soon.

"They are stood in cock size so as not to spoil you with our Carl first."

"Yes Miss Ellen."

Sweet Will`s pencil willy was first, i got his balls in at the same time, the girls laughed but i soon had them swooning to my fingers and thumb.

Next a boy of about 24, blonde like me, a sterner test, his sack was well dangly, loved to suck them in, but maybe another time.

He spurted and the girls cum and i licked.

The next young man, about 30 with a proper man`s cock, i tasted pussy on it, i wondered who he had just fucked.

He took a little longer to regenerate he cum so the girls got 3 fingers each in the end and gave me the most delish treat.

Now the big black cock of my dreams, i had to wrap my fist at the bottom of his shaft to stop him choking me, but oh my. did i enjoy him.

The girl got a good seeing to also, but the girl left, Miss Ellen, had stepped away to one side, i wondered why.

After i had emptied Carl she stepped back in line and took my mouth.

Boy was she clever and good and knew just what she wanted, so young yet so well educated.

It went through my mind, her teacher had to be someone here, Hmmmmm!

Job done and we all went into the sea to clean off and cool off, I had to go down the beach on hands and knees into the sea,

"sara, on your back and legs high, let these cocks see their target.

One of the young girls knelt to stiffen Will then rubbed me, wetter and guided him in, sweet girl, and she was, she went round and sat on my face and held my legs high.

He was short cummed, a lot to learn, he sent what he had onto my lower tummy.

Next, the same scenario, stiffened by a girl, guided in then she took the first girls place.

Finally for the boys Carl fucked me, long and hard so 2 girls rode me.

Back into the water to swim, clean and play, that Carl was up me again from behind as Miss Ellen tittied me up.

"Right sara, a little task behind the boat shed," she pointed to a blue and white building 10m away.

"Yes Miss Ellen."

It was one of the old men who wanted a taste of then new girl.

He was sat lent against the shed and he pulled my bottom in towards him with his tongue out probing my pussy and bummy hole.

He was good, in fact very good, when he finished i was told to get his cock out for a wank.

A right old man's cock, buried in hair and his shaft as thick as a wrist, well, almost.

Great staying power, as he cum i sucked him off.

I went round the back of the shed and his friend had the same off me with the addition of, he fucked me instead of me wanking him off.

I wondered if my job was now complete.

I got into the water and swam back to the beach.

"Slave girl?"

"Coming Miss Ellen."

4 of the girls were laid on their backs, and 4 of the boys by their heads.

I was knelt down in front of the first girl her legs were raised and opened.

"sara, once you have finished servicing the girl, she will call out, hand, belt or cane to show how good you were,

10 Spanks by hand, 5 Lashes by the belt, 3 stripes of the cane, the last the worst.

The punishments given by me slave girl.

Oh, i almost forgot, once you start the boy will leave her head and legs and be fucking you."

"Yes Miss Ellen, thank you." I kissed her cheek,

I bent forward and bit her clit and brought a yelp, or was it a squeal, i did her good and i got done good too, "Cane."

I heard the practice whoosh, then heard the second Whoosh and felt and heard the Crack simultaneously, all three the same hard stroke.

3 More sucks, 3 more fucks and 3 lots of 3 stroked of the cane off Miss Ellen.

"Soak of in the sea slave girl, fun over guys lets get our jobs done before we all get caned off cook."

"Thank you Miss Ellen," everyone left the beach as i soaked.

"Slave girl?"

It was Miss Ellen, she made me jump.

"Get out here now, you are going to be fucked by a real woman."

Shit, she was younger than me, but who am i to argue.

She was right, i was fucked by a real woman and the sand rubbing on my caned bottom made it even better.

Back into the water and a lovely swim.

I strolled up the beach on a real high and into the kitchen.

"Had a good day sara?"

"Oh my Miss, not sure it could have been better."

"Your clothes are in the store cupboard, the shelf at the back."

I walked to the back of the store-room and reached for my clothes and heard the door behind me close, and lock.

"sara come here,"

I slowly turned, "Yes cook, Miss."

She was sat on her tall stool, her butter patter in her hand, "I think it's now time you met my corrector girl, we need to have those wonderful stripes into bruises for when Sir gets home."

"Oh Yes Miss please."

And i thought it could not have got any better...

•Part 9 Willow's Initiation

"Miss Alice, i am a slave by choice, no one ever forced me to be one.

I fully accepted my initiation but was shocked the way you beat them all, probably more for your pleasure.

I removed my shorts and knickers and went over the stool, i was looking down but heard the swish and she came out of her pantry.

Crrraaackkk, Owwwww, Crrraaackkk, Owwwww, Crrraaackkk, Owwwww, Crrraaackkk, Owwwww.

"Now get naked and get that shaving bowl outside."

I could not answer for crying so nodded, but why only 4 stripes?

I lay on my back, knees up and legs wide.

I was proud of my tuft and cried again as it came off, but perked as 2 or 3 hands patted and poked me in passing.

"Now Willow, be brave, it's your initiation time, into the barn with you," she hugged me and patted my bottom as i headed for the barn.

I could not take my hand off my soft smooth pussy, is it still a pussy when bare i wonder?

I was greeted at the door by Alice, she did not have her uniform on, just T shirt and Jeans.

"You are late slave everyone has been waiting for you."

"Sorry Miss."

She just mumbled.

By all she meant, 2 stable girls, 2 maids and 2 gardeners.

"Spin around a few times you lot, show the slave what fun we have in here."

All had plenty of cane and strap marks, back and front to show.

"Joe, Will, strip our slave naked, play with her a little, no need to be gentle, she is only a slave."

"We will deal with your punishment after our fun slave."

They took her to her word, fingering, nipping pinching and i was naked before them all.

When naked she walked towards me and out of the blue punched me a real hard blow to my belly.

It took out all my breath and i fell to my knees gasping.

She called one of the boys over, it was the one who's Willy i bit, and i got beating of her for.

She wanked him in front of me.

"Look Joe she is gasping for it, fuck her face hard,"

She guided his little, but now long, Willy toward my mouth i closed my lips.

"Push your head right forward slave girl for your disobedience an instant punishment.

She slapped my cheeks with some venom, i was soon in tears.

Joe got another stiffening wanking and she led his cock forward, towards me, i opened up.

She walked behind me and her knee pushed my head forward making me gag on his tiny cock.

He soon cum, especially after a double wanking and face fuck.

"Put her in the harness boys."

Each pinched a nipple and led me to the old leather horse harness suspended by a rope from a beam in the barn roof, of which there were many beams, and lots of things hanging down.

As you would expect i sucked and was fucked, quite gently until Miss Alice placed two milking cups on my breasts.

Being full breasted, 34C the sensation was strange, in one respect but tingling in another and as i was being fucked from behind by a real man's cock at the same time almost blew my mind.

The milking cups were removed and i was told to get out of the harness and lay on the floor in the star fish position.

She was now explaining to all how my punishment would now be carried out.

"The slave expressed to me herself then begged me to bust open her cunt, so i thought if we all gave her 5 each, as hard as we can and it will help teach her never to be late again."

I was just getting out of the harness as she turned round, i swung it at her with such force i swear it lifted her of the ground and laid her on her back.

DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers
12