Sara and Willow's Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped astride her face, my new pussy just inches from her face.

I let her gather her thoughts.

"With respect Miss Alice, i am the new house slave, not punch bag, and i am here to be used not abused."

A pair of knickers had been cast off earlier by someone and were by her head.

I put them over her eyes.

"This is what will happen now Miss Alice, you will suck all the cum out of me and swallow it, right?"

She never answered.

The Knickers must be blocking your ears Miss, i lifted them up and returned the 10 slaps on her cheeks she gave me.

She was soon crying, "Yes Miss Willow."

"Please, call me slave or Willow, i am not a Miss."

As you suck all the cum out of me, the staff, those who want to, will kick you in your sweet cunt, so you too can experience the pleasure you think i or others get, it will not end until you have given me 5 cums."

I pulled the knickers back over her eyes so she could not see who was doing the kicking.

There then followed a steady stream of, THWACKS as the others took some revenge by kicking her full on her pussy lips.

After my fifth cum i stopped, "Ask me nicely to give you the last kick between your legs."

"Please slave Willow kick my pussy."

I stood and positioned myself between her legs, her lips were glowing bright red.

Her eyes were screwed up with bloods of tears gushing out.

"Ready Miss Alice? She nodded, please open your eyes and give me your hand.

I reached down, "Let me help you up Miss."

She gave me her hand and i helped her up.

The others had dressed and left.

I passed her knickers and bra, T shirt and jeans, she thanked me for every item she put on.

"Willow, why did you not take your revenge with a kick?"

I will also accept your punishments when due, as i hope you would see to spanking me when i need one.

She placed a finger on my lips and a hand on my pussy and we gracefully ended up lay down on the hay.

Pecking order now firmly back on track.

12