Sara Ch. 02

Story Info
How my adventure with Koshy's Mom finally panned out.
4.2k words
4.51
7.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 03/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a continuation of Sara.

The bell started ringing. We both woke up startled.

She looked at me and then looked at the clock.

"Shit, it's the maid!"- saying which she jumped out of bed. Her nakedness was the most pleasure my eyes had ever set sight on in any morning of my life.

"Well, why do you have people working on Sundays?"

She turned away from the cupboard she was searching furiously in. She held up a cloth to cover her breasts.

"Shut up! Where are your clothes?"- she said with a certain vexation and, what I sensed, a hint of anxiety.

I looked around the room and pointed.

"Anything in the living room?"

"No, we undressed here."

I noticed her ass swaying as she walked about the room picking up our clothes. I could feel a hard on and tried to cover myself. She quickly put on her panties and bra and then quickly slipped on a top and jeans. She picked up my clothes and threw it in a corner and was about to speed out of the room.

The bell rang again.

"Coming!"

"What should I do?"- I asked. Realizing a little too late that my tone was stupid.

"Dress up!"- she said as if it was the most obvious thing to do.

The bell rang again.

"Just stay in the room. Don't come out. Be quiet."- she said in a hurried tone. She then turned around and left. I heard the key being pulled out from the lock.

I lay back with my head against the pillow. I rolled my fingers across her side of the bed as if she was there. I heard the front door open and the maid walk in. I was calm. Breathing slowly.

"Madam, you took so long to open the door!"- the maid complained.

"I was in the bathroom."- she tried to explain away.

"Have you bought new glasses madam?" the maid asked rather peculiarly.

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Who's glasses are these then?"

I realized she must have been pointing at my glasses. The ones 'madam' so artfully removed last night.

"Oh! Somebody must have forgotten them."- she tried to explain.

"Somebody? Who will leave their glasses..."

"Arrey, why are you being so nosy?"

"Madam, you have boyfriend?"

"Savitri, shut up!"

"Madam, you're so beautiful. Men must be ... "

"Shut up Savitri!"

"Sorry madam. I want good for you madam."

"Just finish the dishes and leave."

"I'll do bathrooms also."

"No. I... want to go out somewhere, quickly."

"Okay madam."

I heard the sounds of water against vessels. I lay in bed hearing all of this. If only Savitri knew who was in her madam's bedroom. She'd be proud of her cougar madam.

I nearly laughed out loud at the thought. My eyes briefly roamed the room and settled on a very peculiar item. Peculiar because the thought of it around, considering what had happened in this very room last night, was slightly disturbing.

It was a picture in a frame on the side table. It must have been 15 years old at least. Koshy & Rebecca were little children clinging on what I assumed to be Koshy's Dad. Sara stood beside them with her hand on Koshy Sr. They looked really happy. Koshy, looked just like his Dad.

Sara was clearly unaware of this picture being around last night. She must have been caught up in the moment. I thought of hiding it.

"The vessels are done. I'm leaving."- the maid said loudly.

"Good."- she responded.

The front door closed and then I heard footsteps walk towards the bedroom. She opened the door and walked in.

We stared at each other. It was awkward.

"My glasses are with you?"- I blurted.

"They're out in front. You haven't changed." -- she said in a tone that sounded annoyed.

"Sorry"- I said and jumped out towards my clothes. I started putting them on. She walked out of the room and returned with my glasses which she placed on the bed.

"Would you like some tea?"

"Yes, thank you."

She walked out again. I just about finished pulling up my zipper as I heard the stove lit. I knew we had to talk but I didn't know where to start. Suddenly I was feeling lost. It was all so awkward.

I thought of Koshy. I thought of looking at his face. Into his eyes. Would I be able to look straight at him again?

I thought of Sara. What had just happened between us. My mind was swirling. I gathered myself and walked out of the room.

She noticed me.

"Tea will be with you in a minute. Why don't you sit down at the dining table?"

"Sara, can I light a cigarette?"

She looked up at me and nodded.

I walked towards the window which was open. The top of a huge tree filled the view. Perfect because it gave off a sense of openness as well as privacy. I lit my cigarette and felt some confidence return.

She came in with the tea cups and placed them on the dining table. She'd brought along a small bowl also.

"Come, tea is ready."

"I'll just finish the cigarette here itself."

"You can smoke here at the table."

"Ash?"

"Ash in the bowl Ash."- she said and smiled. I joined in it. It was much needed.

I sat myself at the table. She'd filled some water in the bowl so that the cigarette marks wouldn't stick. I liked the thought.

We just sat there sipping our tea. I was also leisurely dragging from my cigarette time to time. The silence was awkward. I let it linger.

"You seem... lost... in thought."- she said in between sips of tea.

"I am."- I replied.

"What are you thinking about?"

I took a moment before I just decided to go with what actually was on my mind at that moment.

"I'm thinking, if the maid had not rung the bell. We woke, and you had to ...to answer the door. And you know you had to, and I had to, and then the maid left, and then you were dressed and I wasn't and ...we are here. But, if she hadn't rung the bell then, maybe we would still be in bed? Then, I could have kissed you good morning."

"Ash, you're such a romantic"- she said brushing my arm.

I moved forward to kiss her. She blocked me with her hand. I was annoyed and it showed.

"Please Ash, sit down. We need to talk."

"Okay"- I replied, leaning back into my chair.

"Do you love me Ash?"

I was taken aback by the question. I was staring at her and didn't respond.

"Ash?"

I acknowledged her with my eyes.

"Yes, Ash?"

"Sara..."

"Ash..

"Sara..I..."

"I'm your first, aren't I?"- she said with her hips swaying in her chair.

I nodded.

"You'll fall in love with me. Men always do."

I was stupefied. She was so casual about things last night, and suddenly, things had taken a very different emotional tone here.

"Don't fall in love with me Ash."

"Sara, I..."

"I mean it Ash. We can't go on if you fall in love, got it?"

"Sara, I think I'm..."

"Ash, no one must know about this. Got it? No one."

"I understand that."

"Good. Let life go on as if this had never happened."

I looked at her as she said that.

"Okay."- I responded after some time.

She acknowledged with a nod of the head and then lent back into her chair sipping her tea. It was odd this hot and cold from her. I felt like I was being manipulated but, I couldn't do anything about it.

I dropped the cup as I finished it and said- "I think I should leave."

"You'll be going back to college?"

"Yes, back to the hostel."

She nodded her head. I got up, put on my shoes and opened the door.

"I'll see you. I guess. On Monday, at office."

"As if nothing ever happened."

I nodded and said- "Bye."

"Bye Ash."

I was despondent on the way back. Of all the scenarios in my head, what had just happened was the absolute worst. It was over before it even started. I must have been horrible at sex I told myself. Or maybe she was just horny and now better sense prevailed. Or maybe ... there were so many scenarios of what could have possibly gone wrong, it was all too much.

It was the worst Sunday of my life. I couldn't have imagined it. The day after losing my virginity would be such a low. I was distraught. I hardly slept at night.

All I felt like was crawling myself into a corner of my room, shutting the windows and turning the lights out. I forced myself to work. I wanted to see her but I didn't want to see her. I hoped she wouldn't come. But she did. She wore a beautiful off green top and Khaki pants. She looked absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She was right, I was in love with her.

I avoided her. It was not like I was running into her every day. There were days when I was too busy. I decided today would be one of those days.

I was in the garage fixing something onto an electric motor when I heard my name being called. I turned around and it was her.

I walked towards her. I tried to smile nonchalantly.

"Let's go for a walk?"

"Sure"

I dropped my tools and off we went along a trail in the campus. It was romantic it was. The woods, the chirping of the birds, the beautiful late evening rays of the sun falling through the leaves.

"How have you been?"

"Good."

"All okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

We kept walking. We didn't say anything to each other.

"Odd that you're not saying anything."- she said.

"Odd? Why?"- I replied.

"You usually say something."

"I don't."

"You do."

I shrugged and let it pass.

Suddenly she caught my hand and pulled me to a side. It was a smaller trail if you could call it that. It led to an old rusted abandoned shed.

"You know what this is?"

I looked at it. Under the shed lay an old abandoned car. It was clearly some sort of car shed but the car and the shed had rusted away.

"It looks like an old car shed."

"Wrong."

"What?"

"Wrong!"

"What else is..."

"Take your pants off."

"What?"

"Take them off."

I was blown aback but, was in enough of my senses to follow her commands.

I stood there naked in the middle of the woods, in front of her. She came forward towards me. She held my prince in her soft hands. She lent in towards my ear and whispered in it.

"This... this is a love nest. Where we make love."

That was how we continued our affair for the next few weeks. I understood what Sara meant. My life went on just as it did. So, did hers. Except we made love in the woods every other day.

Outwardly, I was following a routine. But, inside all I could think of was her. I was obsessed.

I had a dream one night. We were sitting at a table, having our dinner. Koshy, Rebecca, Sara and myself. The meal is over and we're done cleaning up. We are all retiring to our rooms, when I notice that I'm retiring to Sara's room. I look at Koshy and he waves and smiles at me nonchalantly. Sara pulls me into the room and closes the door. We kiss and start making love.

There are candles in the room. We are on the bed. I'm inside her. I'm rubbing my face into her and licking her and at the same time pounding into her. I'm thinking in my head Koshy is okay with this. Koshy wants this.

I ram away. She clenches my butt cheeks and pulls me into her. I'm about to explode I look up and behind a candle flame I see Koshy's face.

He's looking at us as we make love. As I'm pounding into his mother. I explode into Sara. My body is wrecked by spasms of orgasms. I fall back, spent. I turn towards the table, to look at the time, and my attention is drawn to the picture. Only, this time it's not Koshy's Dad in the picture, it's me.

It was a new year. Koshy came back to college after the Xmas/ New Year vacations. It was the first time I was going to meet him after the affair. If I have to be honest I was feeling slightly paternal towards him.

It was as if nothing had happened. Oh, he got lucky with his girl. He'd lost his virginity too. I lost mine but didn't brag about it like he did. Besides, he'd better be thanking me for not bragging.

I was still Koshy's best friend. He told me everything. I met him at least once or twice a week. He'd come to my room and catch up. I was mostly out of college, completing my internship. But, he made it a point to catch up with me.

I had a week left for the end of my internship. The number one thing in my head was how to continue my affair with Sara. I had applied for jobs in different places but, right now I didn't want to leave Sara. I wanted to try and find a job here.

Koshy came to my room one day. He came in, closed the door and threw a couple of packets of cigarettes on the table. He then sat on the chair and lit a smoke.

"I need to talk."- he said.

"Go ahead."- I said.

"Dude, it's extremely embarrassing. I don't know. It's been eating away at me."

I was lying down. I got up and sat on the bed next to him.

"Tell me"- I said.

"I bought the morning after pills for Pooja, after we came back from the trip."

"Okay, and...?"

"No, Pooja's not pregnant. That's not the problem."

"She's having some complications?"

"No, it's nothing to do with Pooja."

"Okay."

"I know about the pills right. I know what they look like."

"So?"

"So, I found the same pills in my mother's bedroom."

I was quite blown when I heard this. My jaw must have dropped and the whites in my eyes must have come out.

"I know. It's embarrassing."- he said responding.

I got a hold of myself.

"Wait, what exactly is going on?"- I enquired.

"Can't you see, my mother's having an affair."

I had to hold myself from saying- 'I know Sherlock'.

"Wait, I think we're..."

"It's obvious. I feel hurt. How could she do this to Dad?"

I let a moment slip by before I started to talk.

"Look man, your Mom is a woman."

"Don't give me that..."

"Look, you're speculating here. Right? Let's say you are right. Your mom is having an affair. What can you do about it?"

"Murder the bastard!"

"What? Why?"

"How dare he man? How dare he? My Dad...."

He broke down. He was sobbing.

I tapped him on the shoulder.

"it's all right. It's all right."- I tried to reassure him.

"I... I know who it is."- he said looking up and wiping away his tears.

"Who?"- I said and clenched my bed.

"Dr. Devassy."- he replied.

"Who?"

"Dr. Devassy. He's been chasing mom for the last year or so."

"Dr. Devassy?"

"Yes, met mom through church. He's been home a few times. They've been spending more and more time together. They even had dinner together, just this last weekend."

I felt my breath leave me.

"I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill that bastard."

"Koshy, relax."

"I'm going to kill..."

"Koshy!"

He stopped and looked towards me.

"You're being too loud."

He seemed to be getting a hold of himself.

"Look, you don't want to attract attention, right? So, let's just discuss this slowly. Okay?"

I learnt that Dr. Devassy was a widower. He seemed like a very polished, upper class gentleman. The kind that a Sara would normally fall for.

Koshy was having trouble with all of this. I couldn't imagine the trouble I could cause with my secret. He finally agreed to let things be. And move slowly, as and when information came through.

"Don't mind me saying this buddy."- I said toward the end.

"What?"

"If she wants to have someone in her life, that's her choice."

"I understand it in theory but it's difficult."

"You'll get used to it. Remember, you're still speculating."

"Harder!"- she screamed.

I went at her.

"More! More!"- she pleaded.

I was ramming into her. I could feel her vagina spasming.

"Yes, yes..."

We came together. It was magic. I came out of her and just fell on my back spent.

She hugged me. We spent a few moments lying down just like that trying to regain our breaths.

My head turned and I found myself looking at the picture. It was in her bag. She caught me staring.

"What's that?"- I asked.

She circled my nipple with her finger.

"Okay, it's time to tell you a few things."- she said.

I raised myself and listened.

"Don't ask me for too many details. Jacob, my late husband, was a cuck. He needed to see me with someone else. It was difficult at first for me. But, I loved Jacob. Wanted to see him happy. Was ready to do anything for him."

She looked at me. I nodded for her to go on.

"It put us in a difficult situation but we developed a life style around it. Then he died and my desires died too. Till that other night. That picture is my most fond memory of him. It's as if he's alive when I look at it."

She picked up the picture and rolled her finger across his silhouette.

"I realized I'd become addicted to it. I just didn't get turned on anymore until he was looking."

"What are you saying Sara?"- I said flabbergasted.

"I know it sounds crazy. But, that's how we were. Obviously, the kids don't know."

"Wait, so you're saying you need that photo here."

"Sort of, yes."

"What?"

"Ash, please don't get me uncomfortable".

I backed off. I lay on my back.

"It is what it is Ash."- she said.

"It is what it is."- I replied.

She playfully elbowed me in the ribs. Then she got up and began to get dressed.

I just lay back and tried to process what had just happened. The dream in my head and then her revelations. It was weird they'd come together like that.

I turned toward the photo and looked at it. I noticed their smiling faces.

That night, in my dream, she was swallowing me. I was breathing hard. She slipped me out and kissed my balls. I pulled her up, laid her on her back, spread her legs and entered her. In front of us were Koshy Sr, Koshy and Rebecca.

"How could you do this? How could you do this?"- Rebecca kept on pleading, tears in her eyes.

Koshy's face was in a semi shock. Only the eyes moved. His shoulders stooped. His chest bent inwards like he'd just been hit in the solar plexus. He turned towards his father.

Koshy Sr, was masturbating. Koshy crumbled to the ground as he noticed his father's actions. His eyes were like his soul had left him. I started laughing.

She turned her face toward me. It looked worried. I smiled back and took a full breast in my mouth.

I found my rhythm. I was pounding her like a drum. My beats got harder and harder. I began to feel her walls contract on me. We reached climax together.

My dreams were disturbing me. Sara's revelations were disturbing me. It was clear to me that there was no future in this relationship with Sara. But, I couldn't help myself.

There were only two days left for my internship to complete. Somehow, I assumed that the relationship would sort of die out after the internship. I was having mixed feelings about it. I knew I was playing a very dangerous game but, I couldn't tear myself away.

That evening I was lying on my back on the bed sheet that we'd use on the ground. I had just gotten a lovely blow job. She let me cum in her mouth and, as always, swallowed.

She was lying next to me. Looking up at the sky and smiling away in delight. Beads of perspiration from our love making made her skin shine.

"Who's Devassy?"- I asked.

She turned toward me with a shock. Then she got up with a serious expression on her face.

"Koshy told you?"

I nodded.

"What did he say?"

"He thinks you're having an affair with him."

"Why?"

"You're not denying it."

"Ash, please..."

"No, I'm sorry. I don't mean to intrude."

"Ash..."

I looked up at her.

"Tomorrow's your last day here."

I nodded.

She held my head in her hands.

"I will miss you."- she said and kissed me.

That was the end of that. I had my exams. I applied for jobs. I was obsessing about her all the time. That's how the next couple of months flew by. I finished college. Got a job, in another city. I decided that it was for the best.

Meanwhile Dr. Devassy was becoming closer to the family. He was attending family dinners regularly. They would even go to church together.

Koshy invited me for a last meal with the family before I left. It was awkward but nothing had ever happened so what was the problem ah?

Dr. Devassy was there too for the dinner. Sara was like ice. Like nothing had ever happened between us. I was shaken.

"Ash, can I have a word?" -- she said as we were settling down after dinner.

12