Sara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to her, into the kitchen.

"How have you been Ash?"

"I've been good."

"Looking forward to the new city?"

I looked at her and said through a fake smile.

"Yeah, I am."

She put her hand on my face.

"Ash, I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"Dr. Devassy and I are getting married."

I nodded while taking it in.

"Ash?'

"Congratulations, I guess."

"Ash, he's a good man."

"That's good to hear."

"He's like Jacob in more ways than one."

I joined work and was thrilled by it. I could get lost in it. It was important. I needed to divert my mind. Many months passed by and I had settled well. Then one day I got a letter.

Dear Ash,

I've missed you. I hope you've been well.

Dev and I would like to invite you over to spend a weekend with us sometime. We could do a holiday together. It would be nice for Dev and you to get to know one another. Dev & I look forward to it.

Look forward to your reply.

Love,

Sara

Attached below the mail was a picture of Sara in an orange bikini blowing a kiss at me. She looked gorgeous.

Yes, Dr. Devassy was like Koshy Sr in more ways than one, much to my good fortune. I carried on my affair with Sara for almost two years, all under the careful watch and with full blessings of her new husband. Of course, the children didn't know.

My relationship with Koshy slowly petered out. Distance does that I guess. We would catch up every once in a while, chat for a long time and then there would be a long gap. The gaps kept getting longer. Eventually it turned out that we hadn't spoken or stayed in touch for over five years.

It had been six years since I'd last been with Sara. I eventually fell in love with a girl and decided I wanted to settle down. I met her towards the tail end of my affair with Sara. We've been married for almost five years now.

One day I was on a social networking site and I found Koshy's profile. I immediately sent him an invite. The next morning, I got a message from him in my Inbox.

It was a picture with a caption below. The picture had Dr. Devassy, Sara, Koshy, Rebecca and a little boy. Devassy had greyed elegantly and looked every bit the gentleman. Koshy had filled out and was nice to see. He even had a new hair style. Rebecca had grown in to a very beautiful and attractive young woman. Sara, looked like she was plucked from the stars. She didn't look a day older than when I'd last seen her. She was elegant and beautiful. She was wearing a black gown that did full justice to her curves. She was right, I was in love with her. The little boy stood in between Sara and Devassy with Rebecca and Koshy making up the sides.

At first I ignored it but, slowly I was drawn to the boy. His looks for some reason.

I read the caption.

"He looks just like his Dad, doesn't he?"

Then I got it. The little boy looked just like me.

12