Sara Discovers Ancient Power Ch. 01

Story Info
An ancient artifact grants Sara power over her boss Amber.
4.7k words
4.41
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prior to even opening the shipping container's lid, Sara already had a pretty good idea of what the artifact was going to look like. The shipping brief contained photos from the dig site as well as measurements. However, she found that the photos and write ups in shipping briefs rarely compared to the experience of actually holding these unimaginably valuable relics in her own two hands.

Peeling back the egg foam packaging she saw the small earthen clay jar. It was about the size of a grapefruit and appeared to be shaped as some kind of fertility symbol. It was a curvaceous full figure of a naked woman with a sealed wax-like lid covering the opening at the top. She gingerly scooped it out and turned it over in her gloved hand. It definitely had a good weight to it.

It was her job to prep and catalog all the artifacts before they were handed off to the other research teams for scanning and analyzing. Weighing it, Sara checked it over for any visible signs of damage that may have occurred during shipping. Everything appeared to match the records as she ran down the list checking them off one by one.

Finally ready to put the vessel back into the shipping container, Sara noticed there was something different about the seal. Having already reviewed this part of the artifact she could have sworn there was a new crack forming along the seal which hadn't been there a moment ago. She lifted it a bit closer, examining it gently with her finger.

Pulling her finger away, Sara caught the faintest hint of a unique, sweet scent. She couldn't quite place it, but it felt somehow familiar. It was there for only a moment. Whatever the scent was she felt her mouth begin to water and a tingle ran down her spine.

To her surprise, the crack began expanding and, suddenly, a milky substance shot out spraying across her face and neckline. She stood motionless, completed shocked for a moment, not quite sure which protocol to follow. She gently placed the vessel back into the shipping container and immediately went to a cleaning station.

It was clear that the hint of aroma she smelled earlier came from the substance of that vessel. It was incredibly strong now and the aroma filled the room. She gingerly wiped her face with a damp cloth. After rinsing and repeating the cleaning process a few more times she felt confident she'd cleaned any remnants of the splatter off; though, the rich scent still lingered in the room.

She returned to the vessel and examined it a bit more carefully now. The pressure was clearly been vented and the lid had fully closed sealing the crack so that it was no longer visible.

She hesitated whether to record the incident. On one hand she knew she should report it for scientific integrity and insurance purposes. However, the last time she experiences an accident with an artifact she found herself in a logistical nightmare writing reports for insurance companies for weeks. On top of all of the logistics, her manager, Amber, was a bitch about the entire incident. Amber constantly reminded Sara about it and lorded it over her every opportunity she could.

Her manager wasn't known for being understanding and was a procedural enforcer. Sure, she was decently attractive, having a surprising athletic build for a 50-something year old, but that clearly had gone to her head.

Sara thought it would be best to pretend the whole thing never happened. She finished all the regular paperwork, moved on to cataloguing the remaining artifacts going out, and then returned to her office to finish out the day. As she was about to sign out for the evening, Amber stepped into her office.

Amber walked in talking about filing all the paperwork for the project before she left but stopped mid sentence. Sara's stomach lurched as she watched Amber slowly draw in a deep breath; then, panick of not knowing whether Amber had detected the scent washed over her.

"What's that smell?" Amber asked while looking around Sara's office.

"Oh, err... it's a new perfume my boyfriend gave it to me over the weekend," Sara lied as her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

"Oh... You have a boyfriend?" she said rhetorically. "I suppose with enough men in the world, one of them was bound to be interested in you." Amber said condescendingly, as she looked down at Sara looking for any sign of embarrassment. Clearly satisfied seeing Sara's red cheeks Amber turned out of the office, evidently proud of the power she possessed in putting Sara in her place.

"One of these days, I'll give you what you deserve." Sara said under her breath.

A few minutes later, Sara slammed the car door shut in a rage. "Fuck that whore" she said outloud to herself. "Sure, I didn't have a boyfriend and, ok, maybe I am rather homely and awkward. Apparently, the gods didn't see fit to bestow me with a body like a greek goddess like they did with Amber. The injustice of it all." Sara thought as she started her car.

Unbeknownst to Sara, she'd failed to wipe away all of the milky white substance from the day's incident. A single, small droplet had landed on her chest and gradually rolled down between her breasts. The droplet now mingled with a bead of sweat as drove she home in the mid day heat. By the time she arrived home, that bead of sweat had progressed all the way down her chest. It rolled across her stomach and continued its path downward. It wove its way through the thick patch of black hair covering her mound. There, it crested for a moment before it gently slipped between her lips.

As it entered her, Sara felt an odd sensation emanating from between her legs. A rush of warmth washed over her and she gripped the steering wheel. Her breath hitching for a moment. Her cheeks flashed a crimson red. Then, she took a deep breath in to center herself.

"It's been a bit too long since I've had any kind of release," she thought. When she got back to her apartment, she knew exactly how she was going to spend her evening unwinding from the stress of her day.

By the time she got out of the traffic and opened her apartment door, she was really feeling excited. Sara popped open a bottle of wine and made her way to the bathroom for a nice relaxing shower. She normally didn't drink wine in the shower, but "hell with it" she thought. Tonight was her night and she wasn't going to hold back.

The cool water running across her body was deeply relaxing. It felt like hundreds of tiny little fingers tracing their way across her. Down, down to her now slightly swollen self.

She exited the shower and gingerly wiped herself off. She completely disregarded the towel dropping it in the middle of the bathroom and strode straight to the bedroom, wine glass in one hand and the bottle in the other. Already slightly buzzed, she climbed into bed and proceeded to pour herself another generous glass of wine.

God she felt amazing. The sheets felt like heaven. Her body was flush with wine and she could tell she was extremely swollen and already wet with excitement. She lay back and spread her legs wide across the sheets opening herself up.

She must have still been really angry from work earlier because she kept flashing back to the incident with Amber in her office.

"Maybe she's jealous of your youth" a voice in her head said.

"She's probably just a wound tight cunt from her husband leaving her a few years ago" she thought in response. Or had she said that out loud. She wasn't completely sure now that the wine was hitting her hard.

Sara imagined herself walking into Amber's office and catching her breaking some important office protocol. She pictured her getting her revenge by blackmailing the shit out of her. The power she wished she had over her. Sara would make Amber file her paperwork for her and clean up the lab at the end of the day. She thought she'd even force her to stay late and rewrite her paperwork just like she'd been forced to do by Amber.

Better yet, she'd humiliate her and give her a taste of her own medicine. Sara would discipline her. Maybe even force her across her desk and spank her until she begged for it to stop.

Sara was getting really turned on now. She never realized how intoxicating the idea of power could be. She was only partially aware of her hands gliding over herself. The wine confused her and it felt like they had a mind of their own.

"What else would you do to her" came the voice in her head.

"I'd force her to my desk and have her lay there spread wide for me to watch while I worked." Sara replied.

The more wet she became, the more the ancient fluid mingled with her own. Her fingers slid across her swollen clit. The liquid spread like an invisible film over her. It's scent was deeply intoxicating. It permeated Sara's room as breathed it in through deep shallow breaths.

For a moment, Sara became aware of the scent. It began to make her mouth water again. The visions of Amber's dripping sex spread wide flooded her mind. She imagined the scent was flowing out from Amber's warm sex.

Sara slowly withdrew her dripping wet fingers from her now throbbing pussy and lifted them to her own mouth. She paused for a just a moment, sensing something new and exhilarating. She slowly slid them into her mouth. Her tongue slid between her fingers attempting to find every bit of the sweet juice. Sara imagined she was exploring Amber and, with the vivid images playing out in her imagination, they both came hard together.

Her orgasm ripped across her body in waves. She let out a deep guttural moan as her toes curled and she collapsed back into her bed. She passed out against the backdrop of the comfortable sheets and wine dulling her senses. She was keenly aware that the room was now rich with the fragrance of sex.

Sara woke up at 2 am completely starving. Her head had a dull headache, but her stomach was tied in knots. She dragged herself out of her warm bed and made for the kitchen. She prepared a hefty bowl of cereal and devoured it like a ravenous animal. She found she was still hungry, figured she'd also polish off the ice cream, maybe grab a handful of crackers and climb back in bed. Even though she ate more than she would have figured, she still didn't feel full.

She knew she couldn't fit any more in her stomach but still felt a sense of being overall drained. Deep down she felt an unquenchable desire to eat. Sara passed out leaving the empty carton of ice cream on her night stand.

All through the night she had the most vivid and bizarre dreams. Sara dreamt she was aware that something was living deep inside of her. She could sense its ancient power. In a confused state of dreaming and waking, she knew she rested her hands on her abdomen and could feel it shifting somewhere deep inside. In her dream, she found herself lying in a warm, stone room with rough linen all around. There were candle lights and odd gold ornaments set out on a table to her left.

There in her dream she felt the power and presence growing inside of her. She heard herself calling it forth. She spread her legs wide and knew that it was there between her. She felt her body naturally relaxing as it's pressure began building. There was an immense pressure and slowly she felt herself open wide not in pain but with a desire to release the pressure building within her.

Sara felt something sliding out from between her lips. She was aware that whatever it was, somehow felt timid and nervous. She heard her own voice coaxing and encouraging it. She didn't understand the language but she understood the essence. It continued to slowly protrude further out from her. The farther it extended, the more she felt herself being stretched.

In the dream, she looked down between her legs and saw a large viscous tendril protruding out of her. There were a few smaller tendrils snaking off of the main shaft in other directions. Its head appeared to be searching around like a serpent moving back and forth. Slowly it turned towards her. Fascinated, Sara a white substance slowly dripped from its tip. It left a warm trail across her stomach as it inched closer to meet her.

Some of the other smaller tendrils slithered slowly across her abdomen sending her stomach into knots. They slid up her chest and began to divide into multiple separate tendrils. They wrapped themselves each around her breasts constricting in rhythm. She watched as her breast swelled in front of her.

Sara became transfixed as the main tentacle continued to moved towards her face. She was aware of the sweet aroma filling the air. It was now inches from her face and she could feel its warmth.

"Let us open" a voice in her head said. She felt her mouth involuntarily begin to open. She became aware that her mouth was watering with the anticipation. She ran her tongue across her upper lip now that the tentacle was so close she could almost taste it. She wanted it like she'd never desired anything in her life. It suddenly rushed forward.

"YESSSS!!" she heard herself screaming as she abruptly woke up from her intense dream.

Panting, Sara realized she was clenching the sheets in her fists and her back was arched. That was the most vivid dream she could ever recall having. She collapsed back trying to steady her panting breath she cautiously reached down, and felt between her legs. The dream was so real she half expected to find that powerful essence from her dream still there between her legs. She slid her fingers between her slick empty lips.

She felt her heart sink a little. She realized it wasn't fear she felt but rather an excitement and hope. Disappointment sunk in. The fading feeling she had while dreaming was intoxicating. She was part of something magnificent and powerful; yet, now, she was just plain old Sara again.

It didn't take long at all for her to reach a climax. Her body was clearly primed and she wondered if she had been playing with herself while she slept.

Sara stumbled out of bed still feeling a slight headache from drinking all the wine from earlier. She grabbed the empty ice cream container as she went into the kitchen. It was almost time to start getting ready for work. Even though she'd gone on an eating spree in the middle of the night she awoke still incredibly hungry.

"Sara, you pig," she said out loud as she made herself a massive breakfast eating even more than she normally would. She packed herself a large lunch and began getting ready for work.

Finding a fresh invigorating energy today Sara began to wonder if perhaps it came from getting all that pent up sexual tension out the night before. Admiring herself, Sara stood in front of the mirror in her bra. Was it her imagination or were her breasts a bit more full today. She cupped them and turned side to side. They definitely felt a little bigger.

This overconfident feeling Sara had made her want to flaunt a bit of herself today. It's not every day that you wake up feeling this radiant. She wore a tight fitting dress with a plunging v-neck showing off her cleavage.

Sitting at her desk, disappointment began to set in as Sara realized that today was looking like it would be a slow day full of paperwork. She ate her entire lunch and still had a little time to kill before she was going to get back to work. The office was quiet since everyone appeared to have run out for lunch.

Biting her lip, Sara decided to close her door and have a little release. All morning a nagging desire was building in her. Sitting behind her desk she hiked up her dress. Feeling a bit surprised, she discovered she was already wet and soaking through her underwear. Replaying the dreams from the night before has been incredibly distracting. Sliding her fingers across her glazed lips, her cheeks flushed and her heart rate quickened. After a only a few minutes she was already edging when the aroma hit her. Unable to stop herself from drinking in the scent, Sara thrust her pelvis forward and climaxed as her swollen lips tightly wrapped around her fingers.

A torrent of warm fluid began to pour out escaping between her fingers. "Shit, shit, shit!" Sara whispered to herself. Had she just squirted all over her office chair? She'd never experienced anything like this before, so it hadn't even crossed her mind that this would happen. She quickly got up and grabbed some printer paper trying desperately to soak up the juice that was all over her chair. It seemed to be getting everywhere. In her desperation, she even used one of her old sweaters to try to clean things up. She tossed everything into the trash then tied it up.

She collapsed back in her chair, completely let out a long sigh. To her complete embarrassment and horror, Amber opened her office door.

"Did you have a chance to..." Amber stopped mid sentence once she saw Sara sitting there with crimson cheeks, still breathing heavily. "...are you ok in here?"

Completely panicked Sara's mind raced for a plausible reason why she was such a hot mess. "Oh, ugh, yes. I ... um... was just doing some jumping jacks to get my heartrate up!" Sara blurted out. "You know sitting at the desk all day really isn't very healthy. You were saying?"

Sara watched Amber intently trying to detect whether she appeared to notice what had just taken place in the office. Amber took a slow breath in. Looked around the room. She opened her mouth to say something but, then, closed it again. Sara noticed Amber glance down her chest as it was still heaving slightly. Sara didn't need to look down to know that her nipples could cut glass and must be clearly visible through the fabric of her dress. Amber took one more slow breath, appearing somewhat distracted. Unable to tell whether Amber was distracted by what she saw or could have smelled, Sara waited nervously.

"No" Amber replied dasidly. Her eyes still lingering on Sara's cleavage. "I was going to ask you about the report from last week, but I just remembered that I need to take care of something else before everyone comes back from lunch."

Sara thought she saw Amber's cheeks blush as she turned and walked out of her office. Sara folded forward onto her desk arms covering her face.

"HOLY SHIT! That was so close!" Sara said under her breath. She could only imagine how shocked and fired she would have been had she been caught. Taking a few more deep breaths, Sara double checked to make sure everything was cleaned up as best she could before going to freshen up in the woman's restroom.

As she was just about to push open the restroom door, she heard a muffled noise and paused, holding her breath. To her astonishment, she heard it again -- another soft muffled moan. She paused and held her breath for a moment and then to her astonishment she heard it again.

Surprised by what she was hearing, Sara hesitated trying to decide what to do next. Should she interrupt Amber or let her have her moment alone?

"This is the perfect moment for us to reverse the power dynamic" a voice in said in her head.

Realizing that there may never come a moment like this for her to gain the upperhand, Sara slowly pushed door open. She walked into the bathroom not even attempting conceal her presence. A hushed "shit" could be heard from Amber's stall.

Amber's feet were visible under the door and her panties wrapped around her ankles. Quickly reaching down, Sara saw Amber's hands quickly pull them up but not before she saw the clearly visible wet patch. She deliberately went into the stall directly adjacent to Amber instead of picking any of the other available stalls.

Was she really doing this? The experience was thrilling and filled Sara with an intense sense of excitement mixed with a little fear in the risk. She'd never done anything like this before but found the feeling intoxicating.

Slipping her dress up over her hips, Sara sat down. A desire to prolong any embarrassment Amber must be experiencing, Sara decided to prolong the whole encounter. Already having disposed of her underwear back in her office due to it being soaking wet, Sara simply sat down and waited a minute. The pee began to come out in a slow and steady trickle, then a light stream. Having just finished pleasuring herself, her aroma was incredibly strong and began to fill the stall.

12