Sara Discovers Ancient Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting the tension to continue, Sara sat there even after she'd finished. Eventually, Sara stood and pulled her dress most of the way down but intentionally left it slightly pulled up some in the back. As she left the stall Sara walked towards the mirror where she was able to see one of Amber's eyes peeking through the gap in the stall door via mirror's reflection. Choosing the sink directly opposite Amber's stall, Sara began to wash her hands extra slowly. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out some makeup and began leaning towards the mirror. This was completely unnecessary; however, Sara knew that from Amber's angle she would get a good show of her exposed lips slightly peeking out from between her thighs.

There was a thrill in being watched and wanted which everyone deep down desires. The cool breeze brushed against her exposed glistening pussy as it peeked out from between her legs. The thought of being on display caused her to blush a little more.

After a giving Amber a moment to get a decent view, Sara flipped her dress out a little innocently pretending to fix it. Turning sideways in the mirror, Sara cupped her own breasts, and straightened herself up. Glancing into the mirror one last time, Sara winked to the reflection of Amber's eye still peeking at her from the gap in the stall door. There was a blur of motion as Amber quickly ducked out of view.

Heart racing and adrenaline pumping, Sara strode out of the bathroom with a wide smile stretched into her blushing red cheeks. Pausing outside the door Sara smiled confidently knowing she'd put on an excellent tease for Amber. Waiting quietly just outside the door, she listened carefully. After a minute, she began to hear a few more muffled soft moans and, then, the clatter of shoes tapping rapidly against bathroom tiles followed by a long deep moan. A moment later, there was a flush and the stall door could be heard opening. Sara knew Amber had finished so she quickly ran back to her office before getting caught eavesdropping.

The entire rest of the day Sara could tell Amber had been avoiding her. Her office door was closed more than a typical day and she'd even snuck out of work a whole hour early which is entirely unlike her.

"We should taunt her with our scent" said a voice in her head.

"Yes" Sara said under her breath as visions of how she could tease Amber flooded her mind. "I'll wait until everyone is gone and then leave our scent in her office. Just enough to tease her."

Waiting with an almost unbearable anticipation, Sara sat in her office as everyone else gradually left for the evening. When she was sure that the entire office had cleared out, she grabbed some paper towels from the bathroom and snuck into Amber's office. Luckily Amber's office was unlocked. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she slipped inside and locked the door behind her. All afternoon Sara had been envisioning what she'd do here in Amber's office.

By the time she snuck into the office, she was already extremely wet. Sara lowered herself down in Amber's chair and placed both of her legs on her desk. With legs wide apart, she reached down to her glistening lips and began to tease herself. The scent of Ambe was all around her. Picturing Amber there in front of her, Sara closed her eyes and drank in the magic that their two scents created when together. Amber's leather chair felt as though it enveloped her.

The pressure began to grow deep inside of her as her fingers glided across her exposed clitoris. It was as if something was eagerly waiting to be unleashed. It wasn't just an increase in intensity but a fullness that she was feeling. She pushed her fingers deeper inside in search of that wonderful sensation which she'd discovered earlier.

The moment Sara's fingers brushed across it, it was as if some part of her had grown swollen deep inside. With each glancing touch, wave of pleasure washed over her. A soft gasp escaped her parted mouth. She continued to reach deeper inside of herself rubbing this new found pleasure spot. The intensity was building with every passing moment. Finally, pressing as deep and hard as she could manage, Sara felt her body erupt. The incredible fullness broke open within her as she felt it throb deep in the pit of her stomach. The warm fluid erupted into her hand. It overflowed through her fingers and ran down onto the chair. It was pooling in her palm. Wrapped in curiosity she carefully lifted her open palm. The fluid was warm and thick, unlike anything she'd experienced coming out of her. It reminded her of cum but the scent was a thousand times sweeter and so incredibly intoxicating. Feeling her mouth beginning to water, Sara slowly raised her hands to her lips. Timidly she let a tiny dot hit her lips. She licked it off and immediately began sipping it from her palm. The warmth rushed across her whole body and her eyes rolled back as it satisfied this incredible, unquenchable desire she hadn't been aware of all her life.

Glancing at the clock, she wasn't quite sure how she'd ended up sprawled across Amber's desk legs spread wide. Completely naked, she lay there a panting sweaty mess. The memory of the moments before were a bit foggy. She did, however, remember wave after wave of orgasm crashing over her, but she couldn't quite recal taking her dress off or pushing all the items to the floor. Laying back, muscles weak, and sweating, she attempted to regain her composure.

Checking her watch she realized she'd been in there for over an hour. Looking down between her legs she saw the mess she'd made all over the desk. After a moment of rest, she got to work cleaning up. Still shocked by the amount of cum like fluid that she released, Sara thought that at least this time she was moderately prepared to clean up. Stepping back, Sara double checked all the contents and surfaces in the room to make sure no visible trace was left of her explosive adventure.

It was clean but, even though she'd been thorough, Sara knew that her scent would linger for hours - perhaps even days. Checking that the coast was clear, she snuck into the hall, disposed of the cleaning supplies. Filled with immense excitement and anticipation for what tomorrow may bring, Sara strolled out of the office with a devilish grin across her face.

12