Sara Gets What She Wants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried not to stare. Sara raced up the driveway to meet her, giving her a big hug; I followed behind, looking up at their house. "You found the place okay?" she said to me, squinting a bit into the sun, one hand holding her hat down against a gust of wind blowing in off the sea.

I wanted to say it was pretty hard to miss, but what came out was: "Yeah, all good! Your house is beautiful."

"Oh, thanks," she said, waving a manicured hand like it was nothing. "Come around back, Alex has the grill on..."

We followed her around the side of the house while her and Sara chatted. Their back yard was huge: an expanse of patio, sun-chairs, a few umbrellas, and a giant square pool in that perfect hue of blue. I spotted a hot tub next to it, and then stairs leading up to their back porch, where Alex stood waving. Their whole back yard was lined with palm trees; the whole scene had that idyllic, hotel-resort vibe. I couldn't imagine waking up to this every day.

"Hey guys!" Alex called down. "Come on up." We followed Grace up the steps. He hugged Sara and gave me a firm hand-shake, nodding at me. He was about my height, a bit shorter and thinner, with light brown hair and an easy smile; his nose and forehead were just slightly flushed from the sun.

I gave Grace the bottle of wine and she beamed at me. "Oh, you shouldn't have! Thank you. I'll bring it inside. Sara, you want a drink?" They disappeared through the big sliding doors leading into the house, leaving Alex and I alone on the porch.

"You want a beer?" He said, and when I nodded he rummaged in a cooler by the grill. "IPA good?"

"Yeah," I said. "Thank you!" He opened a Sierra Nevada and handed it to me, clinking his bottle against mine, and I took a sip.

I wondered how awkward this conversation was about to be. He glanced over his shoulder - I could just see Sara and Grace through the glass, standing in what looked like a very nice kitchen - and then he laughed. "This is a little weird, right? You know, I think this whole thing was Sara's idea. Or maybe Grace's, or both of them together. Who knows?"

I shrugged. "I learned to just go with the flow with her."

"Yeah, I bet she keeps you on your toes." He grinned at me. "Hey, while the girls are inside... just so you know, uh. I hope you aren't offended or anything." He paused, visibly struggling to find the right words. "But I'm not, like, really into guys, you know?"

I laughed, feeling a little relieved. "Yeah, me neither."

"Alright, good. So like..." he scratched his head, glancing over at the grill. "We're not gonna make out, or anything like that. Even if they want us to."

"Yeah, I'm not into that," I agreed. I was glad he'd brought it up, not me.

"I'm straight," he said. "Well, mostly. Like, eighty percent." He laughed, shrugging. "I just like sucking dick now and then. You know?"

"I do know," I said, taking a gulp of my beer.

"Oh, I don't, uh, 'bottom', either," he said. "Hope that's cool."

"Yeah, that's ... that works out."

He coughed. "So anyway, you're Giants fans, huh?"

"Unfortunately," I said, relieved to be moving to a much safer topic.

"You think Daniel Jones is the real deal?"

"I think he'll be pretty good when he stops fumbling every five seconds," I said, and just like that the moment mercifully passed. We were back on other topics, normal topics; he checked the grill, decided it was hot enough, and started on the burgers.

Sara and Grace walked by the glass doors inside, on their way further into the house; Grace's hands were waving animatedly around her.

"She loves giving people tours," Alex said, shaking his head and watching them. "It's not that serious. Your wife is really hot, by the way. Hope that's okay to say."

"She is really hot," I agreed. "Not my wife, though. Girlfriend."

He turned to look at me, shaking his head. "Well, what the fuck are you waiting for? You better slap a ring on it before someone else does."

I laughed. "I don't know. She told me she's not really about it."

He rolled his eyes, flipping a burger. "And you believed her?"

I took a swig of beer. I did believe her, and I wasn't sure I liked what he was implying, but I also wasn't sure that he was wrong.

Eventually the glass doors opened and the girls rejoined us, drinks in hand, laughing about something. Sara took my hand, kissing me on the cheek, and shot me a questioning look - she was probably worried that we'd spent the whole time out here grunting and sipping our beers in awkward silence. I gave her what I hoped was an encouraging look in response, and she smiled.

"We're going to go for a swim," Sara said. "You wanna join us?"

"Yeah! Let me just go in and change..." but she didn't let my hand go, she just looked at me, one eyebrow raised, and I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was already plotting.

"Grace said you guys usually skinny dip back here," Sara said, glancing at Alex. "Is that okay?"

"By all means," he laughed. "Go on in."

Sara lead and I followed, which was the natural order of things. She set her drink down and tugged me to the pool, kicking off her espadrilles, pulling off her t-shirt, and stepping out of her shorts. She had her bikini on underneath, but she undid her top without a thought, her pale breasts swinging free, nipples already stiffening in the breeze. She stepped out of her bikini bottoms and threw them at me, laughing. "Hurry up!"

I looked around, surveying the back yard, and caught Alex's eyes on her, roaming up the curve of her legs. He grinned and turned back to the grill. Fuck it, I thought, sitting down for a second on a pool-chair to pull off my shoes and socks; then I lifted off my shirt and slid out of my shorts and briefs.

I tried not to feel self-conscious and just enjoy the slightly cool September breeze blowing across me, the momentary freedom of being nude outside, a feeling that should have been natural but that I'd never gotten used to. Sara looked me up and down, smiled, and jumped in the pool. I dove in after her. The water was warm, much warmer than a pool should be in September; they must have had a heater. It felt strange to swim naked, totally exposed, but the water felt good on my skin and I started to relax.

Grace walked up to the side of the pool next to us, sipping her drink, her eyes running over me unabashedly. After a few moments of watching us, she set her glass down and took off her hat, gathering her hair up in one hand and producing a hairtie (from whatever secret fifth dimension they're stored in) in the other, tying her tresses up in a bun. Then she stepped out of her tunic, and our eyes met. I didn't know if I was supposed to look away.

Without breaking eye contact she undid the clasp in the front of her top and slowly let the two sides come apart. Her breasts were as tanned as the rest of her, her nipples dark and hard. She slipped off her bottoms, revealing just a flash of trimmed pubic hair, and walked up to the edge of the pool, dipping a toe in. "How's the water?" she asked me.

A splash of water went up my nose. I turned, spluttering, and Sara laughed and sent another splash my way. "You like what you see, huh?" She said, shaking her head. "Grace, stop teasing him and get in!"

Grace jumped in, diving down deep and staying under the water for a few moments before she rippled up, her head breaking the surface, hair swinging in an arc behind her. Then she started swimming lazy circles around us, glancing back and forth between me and Sara. The two of them looked gorgeous in that blue water, the clear sunlight kissing their shoulders; I tried my best not to get hard. I really did.

"You really like pools, huh, Dan?" Grace said, glancing meaningfully down.

I flushed. "Sorry... I have a huge chlorine fetish, I can't help myself. I'm actually here to fuck your pool filter."

She laughed, then bit her lip, glancing at Sara - who just smirked and gave her the tiniest nod - and kicked off from the far side of the pool, streaking towards me. She reached out underwater, grazing my thigh, finding my cock; her fingers wrapped around it, giving me one long, slow stroke.

Sara swam over to join us, laying her hand on my shoulder, and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. "Grace and I were talking inside..."

"Oh yeah?" I said, a little uncertainly.

"Alex has never fucked a guy before," Grace said, watching me. "And I think I want him to. Do you like it as much as Sara says?" I probably turned bright red, because she laughed. Her hand slipped down my shaft and cupped my balls, teasing them. "Oh, don't be embarrassed!"

Sara rested her chin on my shoulder, holding herself up in the water with one arm while her other slipped behind me, her hand gliding down the small of my back, over the rise of my butt cheeks and then between them.

"Go on, tell her," she whispered in my ear, her fingers pressing lightly against my hole. "Tell her you like getting stuffed with cock while I watch."

"I like it," I murmured, my face burning.

Alex's shadow fell across us. He must have finished with the grill; he stood by the side of the pool with his hands on his hips, shaking his head. "I'm here cooking for you ungrateful assholes, and you're having all the fun without me?"

Grace gave my balls a little squeeze, turning to look up at him. "We can always eat after," she said.

He stepped out of his shorts, and his cock was already hard and eager. I couldn't look away from it as he dropped down to sit by the edge of the pool, his legs stretching in front of him into the water. Grace moved closer, pulling me and Sara along with her between his legs, and took him in her mouth, her cheeks sucking in and her lips wrapping tightly around him. Her hand moved up from my balls to my shaft again, squeezing a little too hard, not hard enough.

"I could get used to this," Sara laughed. Anchored to me while she stroked my ass, she ground her pussy on my thigh; I could feel the heat radiating from her, even through the water.

Grace glanced at me while she sucked him, her hand around my dick giving me a tug, pulling me closer. With a pop she let his length slip free from her mouth, her other hand gripping him around the base and angling him towards me. She looked at me, her eyes beckoning.

Sara's hand slid up my spine, along the nape of my neck, the back of my head; her fingers tangled in my hair; she pushed my head forward, roughly, and her hand on my head and Grace's on my cock both pushed me to the same destination.

I looked over my shoulder at Sara, and she laughed. "Good boy. You want permission? You have it. Suck it for me, you little slut."

I felt that heat rising in me. How could shame and belonging go so hand in hand? I belonged with her, wherever she wanted me to be. When she talked to me like that in front of people ... it made my heart leap in my chest, hammer in my throat. I was too embarrassed to look at Alex. I focused only on his spit-slicked cock, framed by Grace's hand stroking him, her bright orange fingernails contrasting with his darker flesh.

I bent forward and felt the heat radiating from his head against my lips. Impatient, he bucked his hips forward, and I opened my mouth for him, let his slick mushroom head slide through my lips and deeper into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around him. This was only the third cock I'd ever had in my mouth, and so far they'd each been different, like a fingerprint; my tongue explored that uniqueness, the bumps and veins.

I looked to my right. Grace was watching me with a strange look in her eyes, somewhere between confusion and fascination, biting her lip; her hand kept stroking me. I looked to my left, and met Sara's dark eyes, hazy with pleasure. I could see it in those eyes, how much she loved owning me, knowing she could make me do anything ... even this. I must have always wanted this, somewhere deep down, but I never would have known it without her.

Her fingers on the back of my head pushed me down, and I gagged, taking his whole length, his cock throbbing in my throat. "Oh, fuck," he groaned, somewhere far away. Sara held me there for a long moment, and I was choking, pressure building in my throat; finally she released me, and half his cock slipped from between my lips.

"Lick it," she said, and I stuck my tongue out, dragging it up the front side of his shaft and over his slit. Something salty and slippery coated my tongue. "Good boy," Sara murmured, and pushed my head down again, driving him into the back of my throat. My eyes watered; I couldn't breathe; finally I remembered to breathe through my nose.

"Is he a good cocksucker?" Sara asked sweetly, innocently. Goosebumps rose on my arms.

"Yes," Alex groaned.

Releasing my head, Sara turned to face him, reaching out to grab his length and pull him out of my mouth and into hers. She enveloped him, her wet hair curled behind her ear, her lips sliding down his shaft while her hand worked up it, lips and fingers meeting in the middle, parting ways again.

Grace's hand fell away from my cock. I felt her breath on my ear, her fingers along my chin, and then she turned my face to her and kissed me hard, her lips hungry on mine, her tongue eager and wet. She tasted smoky and sweet from the tequila in her drink. Then she pushed closer, pressing me between her and Sara, and bent down to help her with his dick, their lips meeting around him.

I watched them both sharing him, their feet kicking out behind them in the water, and I throbbed with desire for them, to grab one of them by the hips and slide into her from behind...

But it was not to be. Pool sex is not what it's cracked up to be, for one thing; for another, Sara took her mouth from him just long enough to beckon me over between them. Not knowing what else to do, I bent down and sucked one of his balls gently into my mouth, running my tongue over it.

I could only imagine how it looked or felt for him, his wife and my girlfriend slurping his cock while he got his balls sucked. Evidently it was too much. After a few minutes he stiffened; Sara pulled back, jerking him hard, each gyration of her hand slapping his tightening balls against my lips; he groaned and a hot jet splattered across my face. Instinctively I pulled back, opening my mouth, as Sara milked him, another rope of cum landing across my outstretched tongue, another coating my lips and nose.

"Don't be rude," Sara said playfully, her fingers finding my throat. "Swallow." I obeyed; it tasted bitter, acidic, strange, so why did I want more of it?

Sara let go of his shrinking cock and looked back at me. "Don't move!" She said, an idea occurring to her, and she pulled herself out of the pool, drying her hands on a towel before she dug her phone out of her bag. I had a feeling I knew what she was going to do; she came back, pointing her camera at me and snapping a picture.

"Baby's first facial," she explained to Grace, laughing.

I don't know what I felt. Confused, ashamed, owned; it all blended into a strange mix, a fire inside me, and I had to look away, turn my face from them and swim over to the other side of the pool, just to catch my breath. I propped myself up by my elbows against the side of the pool, facing towards their house, wiping at my face and breathing hard.

I heard someone jump back in the water, and then a ripple crested against my back, and Sara was next to me, her arm around my shoulders, her head leaning in to rest against mine. "Are you okay, babe?" She asked, quietly.

I turned to look at her and something inside me that had twisted itself wrong shifted, falling back into place. She looked worried for me, her eyes soft and wide, her lips pressed together in that little line she would get when she was concentrating or concerned. "Yeah," I said, taking a breath. "Sorry, I just got a little overwhelmed."

"It's okay," she said, reaching up and stroking my cheek. "You know we can stop any time you want. We can just eat dinner and go home."

"No, I'm okay," I said, forcing a smile. "Just... promise me you're not starting to look at me differently."

"But I am starting to look at you differently," she said, and my heart dropped, but she reached out to stroke her fingers against my cheek. "You're my boyfriend who loves me so much he'd do anything for me, and who's not afraid of his own desires, or what they mean," she said, pulling back. "Not afraid to do something a little scary. I love you."

Suddenly everything was okay again, and always would be, as long as she was there.

"Come on," she said. "Let's get you cleaned up."

We got out of the pool. Grace and Alex were lounging on two of the pool-chairs, waiting for us. She shot me an encouraging smile; he looked a little concerned, but gave me a thumbs up, and I laughed. He probably thought I freaked out because of him. I mean, I did basically run away after he came on my face. "Do you mind if we use your shower?"

"Of course, make yourselves at home," Grace said. "Want some company?"

"Always," Sara said, and I nodded.

The four of us got up, collecting our clothes from the ground and heading in from the pool. "Why did you make me cook up these burgers if nobody is gonna eat?" Alex said, and Grace laughed and swatted at him.

The doors opened and I stepped into their house for the first time. Our entire apartment would have just about fit in their kitchen, which was all white quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an eat-in section with a gorgeous solid oak table. We walked through the kitchen and down a long hallway, decorated here and there with pictures of the two of them or pieces of art.

"That's a great pic!" Sara said, pointing at one. It was a picture of them, smiling, in front of a beautiful blue-and-white tile bridge, stretching back behind them, with a pagoda in the background. "Where's that?"

"Oh, that's Lotus Pond! In Taiwan," Grace said. "We were visiting my grandparents."

"Hey, Alex," I said, "what did you say you do, again?"

He glanced at me and chuckled. I guess I wasn't that subtle, asking him while I stared around wide-eyed at his ridiculous house. "What do I do? I'm a software developer. But you're talking about the house, right? You really wanna know?"

I nodded.

He leaned in closer to me and whispered: "I'm in the mob." He looked at me seriously for just long enough that my smile started to fade, and then he laughed, drawing back and shaking his head. "To be honest, I bought a shit ton of Bitcoin when I graduated high school. Then I forgot about it. Then I remembered, and it was up ... like, eight thousand percent, dude. I unloaded it as fast as I could." He shrugged. "I got really lucky. I usually tell people I have a rich uncle, or something."

"No shit? This is the house that Bitcoin built?" We both laughed.

It felt like we'd walked a whole block by the time we got to their bathroom. It was gorgeous too, of course, all sandstone tile and one of those showers with dozens of nozzles pointing at you from all directions and a ledge to sit on. The shower ledge - that's how you know you've made it. Alex turned on the water and the four of us stepped in. The shower's generous size somehow accommodated all of us, with room to spare.

Sara lathered up some fruity-smelling body wash between her palms, then ran her hands over me, rubbing it in, rinsing the pool's salt and chemicals from my skin. I'd gone soft, but her slippery hand wrapped around me, gently, and she leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes, relaxing under her touch, letting the water and the steam roll over me and wipe my tension away. When she was satisfied, she released me, and I stepped back into the water to rinse the soap off, my thigh brushing against Grace's hip. She was enjoying herself too, her eyes closed while Alex massaged soap into her back.