Sara Gets What She Wants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned back to Sara to return the favor, lathering her stomach and breasts, my fingers lightly circling and teasing her nipples. When I lightly pinched one she opened one eye to glare at me for this transgression, then turned around, bending forward with her hands resting against the ledge and thrusting her ass in my face.

There was a handheld shower-head next to me, attached to a long hose, and I grabbed it, spraying the stream of water across her back, over her cheeks, down the backs of her thighs and then up them again. Straightening a little, she took her hands off the ledge and reached back, her fingers tightening around her butt cheeks as she spread them apart, showing me her pink asshole. She moaned as I directed the spray of water against her hole, teasing her.

"Get on your knees and eat me," she ordered me between breaths, and I put the showerhead back in its place and sank to my knees. The tile in the shower felt cold and a little rough on them, but I didn't care. She put her hands back on the ledge, arching her back, and I grabbed her butt, spreading her cheeks again and burying my face between them.

She smelled fruity from the body wash, all traces of the pool gone, and I stuck my tongue out hungrily, too eager to even tease her. I pressed the flat of my tongue against her wrinkled rosebud, applying a gentle pressure as I rolled it over her in circles, pressing just a little bit harder with each circumnavigation. Water from the shower ran down her body and into my mouth and nose, and when I was running out of breath I had to gasp and open my mouth wide to suck in air.

Finally I pushed the tip of my tongue against her, and she moaned as her ring gave in to the pressure and my tongue slipped just a little bit inside her. I wriggled my tongue and she sighed and spread her hips a little wider, pushing her ass back against me.

The shower door opened, bringing a gust of cooler air. I heard Alex's voice: "Why don't you two join us in the bedroom when you're ready? It's at the end of the hall." I didn't look up, since I was right where I belonged.

"Okay," Sara said, breathless. "Hey, do you happen to have any lube in here?"

Alex laughed. "Yeah, there's a bottle in the uh, the cabinet thing."

"The vanity," Grace corrected him. I could practically hear her eyes rolling.

The shower door closed, and I heard their footsteps padding away. I don't know how long I stayed on my knees, losing myself in her, lapping at her asshole while she moaned and wiggled her butt in encouragement. My knees started to hurt, and my tongue ached a little bit from the exertion, but I didn't care.

Sara pulled herself away from me, leaving me hungry for more, and turned around to sit up on the shower ledge, stretching her legs, her toes pointed towards me. She gazed down at me with half-lidded eyes and smiled lazily. "You're so good," she sighed, "so obedient. Isn't this what you want, forever?"

"Yes," I said. I didn't have to think about it.

"Go get that lube."

I stood, a little shakily, and opened the door to the shower. Steam billowed out around me as I ventured into the colder air of the bathroom. The vanity was obnoxiously huge, with two sinks and a dizzying array of drawers, but I eventually found a half-full bottle of Astroglide in one of the drawers and returned to the shower.

"Come up here," she said, patting her lap. "Lie on your stomach."

Setting the lube down on the ledge, I climbed up obediently, stretching myself face-down across her lap with my ass in the air. Hot water from one of the nozzles poured across my back and shoulders.

"Close your eyes," she said. I felt her hands settle across my cheeks, her fingers kneading me gently. I melted under her hands, relaxing completely, and I heard the click of the lube bottle opening, then felt a cold slippery drizzle between my cheeks, coating my hole. She spread it over me with her fingertips, rubbing that coldness into me, and then pressed one finger gently against my ring. I let go, relaxing for her, and her finger slid into me easily.

I groaned as she slipped her finger in and out of me, starting with shallow thrusts that gradually deepened until she was in me to the last knuckle, curling her finger in search of that sensitive spot. Another finger pressed around the outside of my ring and then slipped into my ass to join the first; I stretched to accommodate her, breathing harder.

Her other hand rested on the back of my neck, fingers curling in my wet hair. "When we first started this, it was so hard to get a finger in you," she said. "Now you take two so easily. Does that feel good?"

It was hard to even speak as her fingers pumped slowly into me, stopping on each in-stroke to curl inward. I squeezed around her fingers. "Yes," I breathed.

"Say thank you, mistress."

"Thank you, mistress." I was hard, now, my cock pressed uncomfortably beneath me against her legs. That pressure just added to my eagerness, and I bucked back against her fingers. The hand on my neck dropped down my back and then slapped firmly against my ass, radiating a pleasant pain through my skin. My cheek tingled where she'd spanked me, and she brought her hand down again, and again, while her fingers pressed deeper into me.

Suddenly it stopped and she slipped her fingers out of me. "I can't have you getting too excited," she said, giving my ass one last smack. "I still need you to fuck me. Come on, let's go."

My legs shook as we got out of the shower. I dried myself off while she wrapped a towel around her hair and dried it, watching me with that little smile pulling up the corner of her lips. When I was done, I helped her dry off, rubbing a towel up and down her legs and feet, across her butt and back, over her shoulders. Finally we were dry enough, and left the bathroom.

The colder air in the hallway prickled my skin with goosebumps. She took my hand and lead me down the hall; as we approached the open doorway at the end, I could hear the sound of skin slapping against skin and Grace's soft moans. When we stepped into the bedroom, they were already on the bed, Grace's legs wrapped around Alex's hips as he thrust into her.

Alex stopped when he heard us enter, looking over his shoulder at us. "Come on in," he said, breathing hard, and then started again, grabbing Grace's ankles and lifting her legs so he could drive her into the bed with each thrust. Her toes curled, pointing up at the ceiling.

Sara pulled me to the bed and laid down next to Grace on her back, spreading her legs for me. Her finger curled inwards, beckoning me in that universal gesture that I doubt any man has ever said no to. I joined them on the bed, my hips grinding between hers, and with one hand she guided me into her warmth, sighing as I sank into her, her eyes slipping closed for just a moment as I filled her.

She looked beautiful beneath me with her eyes closed, her long lashes almost brushing her cheeks, her chest rising and falling to the rhythm of her ragged breathing and quiet moans. Her hand slipped down her stomach to her pussy, fingers brushing the sides of my cock as it entered her, squeezing. Then she grabbed my butt with both hands, pulling me into her, and she controlled my pace with her hands as she spread my cheeks wide. I was still slick with lube, and the air was cold against my asshole.

I was only vaguely aware of Grace and Alex next to us, but I saw Grace lean up and whisper something into his ear. "Are you sure?" he said, glancing at me, but I was lost in Sara and gave it no mind. He pulled out of Grace and shifted back on the bed; she was panting and flushed, her cheeks red as her gaze shifted from him, to Sara, to me.

"Look at me," Sara said, her hands still spreading me. I met her eyes, thrusting into her. I was dimly aware of the sound of lube squirting in some alternate universe, the slick noise of a hand spreading it along something, and then I felt it: something hot and hard and slippery brushing the back of my thigh, then between my cheeks, searching for my hole.

I stiffened. "Relax," Sara said, her grip tightening around my ass, pulling me against her again and holding me there, hilted in her. "Don't pretend like it's your first time."

My face burned. I looked at Grace, who had propped up on one elbow to watch us, her free hand rubbing against her clit. The head of Alex's cock found my hole, pressing against it, throbbing; I felt his hand on my hip; his hips pressed forward.

My ring stretched, burning slightly for one long moment as his head pressed against it, and then I opened up and he was inside me, the warm rigidity of his shaft sliding into me, past my sensitive ring which spasmed and twitched around him with a mind of its own. With just Sara's fingers to prep me today, he felt huge, but the slight discomfort was fading into an urgent need to be filled, and I let out a moan when he bottomed out in me and his balls brushed against mine.

"Fuck," he grunted.

"How does that ass feel?" Grace asked, biting her lip.

I didn't really hear whatever he said. Sara lifted her head up from the bed to kiss me, one hand staying on my ass while the other slid up my back and pulled me down towards her. "You're so hard inside me," she whispered against my lips. I felt him sliding out of me, leaving me empty, but then he drove his hips forward again, burying himself back inside me and pushing my own deeper cock into Sara.

At first it felt strange, trying to fuck in sync, but I stopped trying to maintain my own rhythm and let Alex dictate it. He was practically fucking Sara through me, each thrust into my hungry ass driving me into her. It felt incredible, even better than fucking her with a plug inside me. His cock stimulated my sensitive ring and thrust deep into me; her pussy was so tight around me, somehow inviting me deeper and deeper; it was one long, uninterrupted feedback loop of pleasure. My mind was reeling, but my body took over.

I hadn't cum yet. In fact, Sara hadn't decided to let me cum in two days, and it was getting harder and harder to hold back. "Not yet," Sara whispered - she must have seen the look on my face and known. "Keep fucking me. Don't cum yet." I tried to relax.

"Fuck him slower," Grace said, and Alex's quick strokes started to elongate, waiting a few moments between thrusts with his whole length inside me. "That's so hot. How do you like my husband's cock?"

I couldn't bring myself to say anything, but Sara's hand slapped my ass, hard, as she commanded: "Answer the question!"

"I love it," I admitted. Alex stiffened inside me.

"I thought you just liked sucking cock sometimes," Grace said to Alex. I wasn't sure how to read her tone; there was a tension in it, an undercurrent. "But look at you fucking that ass. I think he likes it, Sara."

"I think you're right," Sara said, squeezing herself around me. Her hand slid off my back and onto Grace, rubbing her thigh and then slipping between her friend's legs.

"Go on, then," Grace moaned, glancing at Sara. "Cum in him."

That sent Alex over the edge. He picked up the pace again, fucking me harder than before, fast shallow strokes that started to hurt just a bit. I didn't care. I wanted to feel him let loose inside me, and I wouldn't have to wait long. He grabbed both of my hips, grunting as he thrust completely into me; instinctively I clenched around him as hard as I could, milking him. His shaft stiffened even harder, then throbbed as the first spurt of cum flooded into me.

It was too much. He started thrusting again, even harder than before, as he pumped the rest of his load into me. My own orgasm crashed into me, emanating from somewhere deep in my core and flowing out through my cock as I came in Sara, wave after wave washing over me. He was still hard inside me and I could feel myself squeezing and spasming around him. Little black spots sparkled in my vision; my arms gave out, and I collapsed on top of Sara. Alex slid out of me, leaving a faint ache behind.

Sara's wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the forehead, holding me close. I heard Grace laughing and looked up. "Typical," she said. That faint hint of anger had vanished from her voice. "As long as you guys are satisfied, right? Doesn't matter that we haven't cum yet..."

"Sorry," Alex managed. "It's ... your fault. You started saying all that shit."

Grace rolled her eyes.

I was breathing hard, my brain pretty much obliterated by the intensity of that orgasm. Sara stroked my hair gently. "It's too bad you're not into girls," Sara said to Grace. "I could help you with that problem..."

"I made it all the way through college with my gold star," Grace laughed. "I'm not going to lose it now!"

"Dan," Sara said, "I think you should help her out, don't you?"

I felt exhausted. I thought there couldn't be anything I wanted to do more in the world than just lie there as the waves of satisfaction faded, but I found myself pushing shakily up to my knees and crawling across the bed towards Grace. Evidently there was one thing I wanted more: to obey Sara.

I ignored the cum slipping out of me and down my thigh as I settled between Grace's legs. She spread them for me. Her pussy was darker than Sara's, matching her nipples, and she had more prominent inner lips and a trimmed strip of pubic hair. I kissed her inner thigh, my tongue slipping across that sensitive skin to tease around the side of her lips, feeling her out. Every woman seemed to like it a little differently (was the same true of men? Not yet, in my limited experience), and I took my time, gauging her reaction as I explored her folds, teased her lips, and lapped at her opening. She tasted and smelled different than Sara, though I couldn't explain exactly how.

Sara shifted around on the bed next to us, so that she was lying across it, her legs draped over my shoulders. One foot rested lazily against the back of my head, applying a gentle pressure to push my face into Grace's pussy. From the slick sound of Sara's fingers slipping inside her, she was happy to make herself cum while she watched us. I wasn't sure where Alex was; Grace's thighs around me and Sara's foot behind my head didn't allow me to look.

Grace seemed to be coaxing me upwards. I let my tongue drag up her slit to her clit, tracing little circles around it without touching it, trying to judge her sensitivity. "Stop teasing me," she murmured, and she gasped when I ran my tongue right across it, her thighs tensing and tightening around my head.

I started sucking gently on her clit - that's what Sara always liked - but she quickly pulled her hips away from me when I did, so I went back just to licking around and across it, applying slight pressure with my tongue. Her legs shook and she moaned, pushing her hips up into my face. I tried to keep the same consistent movement, not speeding up and resisting the urge to suck her clit, and she started shaking harder and grabbing my hair, bucking against me and clenching. When she came she was actually quiet, holding my head still while she ground her clit against my tongue and her wetness coated my face and beard.

"Feel better?" Sara asked, her own voice low and throaty; I could tell she was close, too.

"Yes," Grace sighed. "Alex, are you sleeping?"

"No, I'm up," he grumbled, but his voice was thick. I started to move my head up from between Grace's legs, but Sara's foot pushed me firmly back down between them. I considered my position for a moment - what else could Sara still want me to do? - then stuck my tongue out to lick Grace's ass. She giggled and jumped, her hips bucking away from me for a moment, but she settled back down onto the bed and relaxed, letting me continue.

Sara's toes curled against the back of my head, and I felt her legs shaking against my back as she moaned and finally came. I was a little disappointed I didn't get to see her face while she did it, but I could picture it clearly: her eyes squeezing shut, her lips parting in ecstasy.

Sara finally released me, and I rolled out from between Grace's legs and took Sara in my arms, giving her a kiss. We were lying next to Grace and Alex, in a tangle of limbs; Alex really was sleeping now, his head against Grace's shoulder.

"Well," Grace said, after a long moment of silence, her breath still uneven. "Who wants another drink?"