Sara is Educated at College Pt. 01

Story Info
Sara learns a lot of things, especially about herself.
7.4k words
4.61
73.8k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
1,001 Followers

I sat and thought of the train journey to the private college in the tutor period that greeted us on the first day. We'd start proper studies in a few days and each term initially had us having to sit through ridiculously boring non-academic sessions. I liked the train ride I realised. It was good getting away from home.

My parents always set few boundaries and the ones set tended to move about all over the place and it was hell, you never knew where you stood. People think kids want freedom but they feel safer with rules as long as they are constant. At least I could escape, it was worse for my brother. But the train journey allowed me to calm even though it always took me a few days to settle down and stop being as annoying. It did help being quite bright, I could escape into studying easily. The only snag with the journey was that the college only permitted you to bring what you yourself could carry up the stairs to the rooms on your own in one trip, so the amount was always a problem. Sitting there as the world went by was rather pleasant.

There were 24 of us in our group. Me, Sara, and twenty three other girls. Most of us had been there last year too. A few newish ones, a few had left. I wasn't the most popular girl in the group, pretty enough but nerdy was the consensus. The alpha girls and their cronies ruled the roost.

In the session our first task was to fill in a huge personality assessment questionnaire on the computers, which took ages. After we finished it we were told that in half an hour the college had some music player things to give out which was an amazing surprise. We hadn't been permitted our own music before. It was quite a change, especially to have them given to us. They checked our names on a list a gave us a colour coded music player. For a while most of us just sat around listening to the music and caught up with other girls.

After, we sat through a meeting where residency issues were discussed. We were told that a new 'house' system was to be introduced based on our rooms but gradually I switched off. Suddenly I heard the word 'masturbation' and I jerked out of my daydreams. Miss Blanche was saying it was a problem that a lot of girls had complained about, about their sleep being disturbed because other girls were 'doing it'! I could feel a blush developing. Anyhow the idea that we would have monitors amongst the girls in our small dorm had been decided upon. It sounded ridiculous, especially as we would all have to reorganise our rooms. And anyhow who would supervise the supervisors?

We had three and four bedroomed flat-lets at college. All of us having a room and a small shared living space and a toilet and shower shared with the others in the flat-let. After sleeping just the first night in our new flats we were all going to have to change again!

It had been decided that there would be an election to select the 'monitors'. It never seemed to occur to anyone that free elections in schools or colleges are not exactly 'free'. People always voted for their friends or people they wanted favour with. The alpha girls would always rule. Unsurprisingly, all the 'monitors' were alpha girls or their cronies except one strange girl who was mad! There were 6 of them in our class. After the vote, out they went to another room for some meeting with the College Seniors and we had to watch a video. I think I fell asleep during the video as I couldn't remember any of it.

When the 'monitors' came back they had to pick their teams like at hockey. Strangely out of the sixteen to be chosen from I was chosen first. Mary a nice looking, but rather a mad girl, chose me first. I was given her room number and sent to get my belongings to move again. The place was awash with girls and luggage all getting in each other's way but everyone managed it somehow. I finally found the room in the South Wing. As well as Mary there was me and Lucy and Emiline. Mary was the tallest and although we all had slightly different coloured hair we all looked pretty similar, not skinny, not fat, not ugly. Mary told us which of the small rooms we were to sleep in and what to do and we all willingly did as we were told as we wanted to start off on the right foot or maybe we were all just too tired.

After the chaos we had lunch in the refectory, then returned to our meetings. Another computer self-assessment sheet to be filled in! Actually it was a bit different to the other we had done previously, having more rather personal questions to be answered, about our bodies, some about masturbation, others about any sexual activities, others fairly general about how we saw ourselves. Of course none of us would normally be totally truthful about anything personal like sexual stuff or what we really felt, but I felt like being honest this time and it felt good, though I blushed at some of the things I admitted to. After the questionnaires the monitors left for another 'meeting' with Seniors and we had another video.

I must have been really bored or tired because I fell asleep again! I felt really refreshed when I woke though. At the end of the sessions I felt eager to get back to our rooms. I wanted to see if there was anything I could do for Mary, she did seem to have lots of meetings and I wanted her to know she could use me for things. All of us arrived at the same time which made us laugh as getting any girls together at the same time is always a nightmare.

Mary told me to organise my stuff in my room and write our names on our music players so they didn't get mixed up. She told us that we could listen to them anytime in non-study time. I noticed that ours were all red except Mary's which was blue, some other girls had green or yellow ones too. I think we all had the same idea about sorting out our rooms. As I listened to my music player and sorted out my things and noticed Mary through the open door. I stared at her and realised she was really something. I felt a blush on my cheeks as she noticed me looking at her and looked down as she smiled and walked out of view. I began unpacking again, deciding what was necessary and what could wait. Soon I lay down and just listened to the music but it wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep yet again. The changes were the problem I thought, getting into a new routine would be good.

In the night, Mary checked on us and found me still dressed on my bed asleep. She woke me and told me to stand up, still half asleep I did as I was told. She unfastened my shirt and I moved to help her when she wanted to remove it. I felt really grateful that she was helping me like this, she felt like a parent. She took off all the rest of my clothes until I stood totally naked in front of her, even though I felt really embarrassed, I did as she said. She complimented me on my tits and my womanly hips. It really was embarrassing but really nice of her. She told me to get into bed. She said that I didn't need pyjamas anymore as long as I didn't play with myself and I promised that I wouldn't. The cool cotton sheets felt lovely against my skin. When I was in bed she asked me if I wanted a good night kiss and shyly I said yes. Her lips felt divine and I lay in the darkness glowing after she had gone thinking of how nice it would have been to touch myself but I had promised.

The following day we had a discussion about masturbation. Everyone was taking part, even I suggested that sex on your own seemed a bit selfish, not like sharing sex with someone else. I felt quite proud when everyone agreed and it was accepted as a basic tenet of what we should be doing. After the discussion and before break we had another video which had been downloaded onto our pc's. I think they were all personalised but I wasn't sure.

At break I noticed there was a table of Seniors in the refectory. It hadn't occurred to me how pretty they all were, it was as though it was a requirement, along with having really sexy tits and long legs. As I was walking in the corridors and sitting in refectory I began to notice the other girls a bit more than usual, nothing silly or anything, just I was very aware of their shapes and attributes.

We had yet another computer questionnaire. It was similar to those of the previous day, but asking really quite intimate questions and went into far more detail. The questions seemed personalised and based on what I had put in the previous questionnaire so maybe they had taken notice. It also seemed to me that they were in charge and must really need to know this stuff so I answered honestly and was again quite proud I had done so even though it was rather embarrassing. Miss Blanche suggested that we had a rest at lunch and listen to our new music players. Everyone agreed how good they were and were grateful for the college letting us have them. Miss Blanche looked pleased and I noticed her nipples were hard under her bra and blouse. I found it difficult to take my eyes off them, they looked so sexy and I realised that my own were hard too.

Lucy, Emi and me all slobbed out in our common lounge area listening to our music players. The rhythm seemed to vibrate through my body. I could still feel it even after Mary shook me and told me to turn it off as we needed to return to our meeting. I watched her breasts moving inside her blouse as she bent over me before she left to tell the others. Her breasts were bigger than mine and moved so sensuously.

When we returned Miss Blanche was angry and rightly so I thought. I was now sure about her nipples and her cheeks seemed to be blushed. Some of us hadn't been telling the truth in our first questionnaire and she now realised that everyone in our class played with their pussies both in bed almost every night and even in the toilets or other places. We all looked guiltily at our desks.

"It seems to me that you are all very selfish and you seem to need to finger yourselves regardless. What are we to do?"

I felt tears welling in my eyes I was so ashamed. I didn't want the others to see me so I kept my head down. It was silent in the room; you could hear a pin drop. Suddenly one of the monitors, Amanda, spoke.

"If the girls who needed to, They should come to us and asked our permission, and if we agreed, they could do it in front of us. That way they wouldn't be doing it alone and we agreed that it was Ok if it was done when with someone else so they wouldn't be quite as selfish would they Miss?"

I looked up furtively to see everyone else doing the same. Miss Blanche looked thoughtful; her cheeks had blushed nicely when she was angry I noticed. I thought about what the girl had said. it seemed to make sense. We wouldn't be doing anything quite as wrong as long as we asked I guessed, but the idea of asking Mary and her watching me made my face heat up terribly. I didn't know if I could ever manage to face her just to ask, but the idea of her watching me was making my skin tingle as well as embarrassing me. Eventually Miss Blanche spoke.

"Are you telling me that you could bring yourself to watch other girls doing that? It seems awfully good of you. How do the other monitors feel?" The monitors huddled together for a moment and then told her that they would do it for her. "And what of you? Who would you go to? I suppose you could go to the Seniors if you needed to, couldn't you?" She mused. "I'll go and suggest it to the others and see what they think. While I am away you had better watch your video again."

The screen lit up and I happily watched the patterns again until it ended and suddenly Miss Blanche was standing in front of us again. She was smiling and relief swept through me simply because she wasn't angry anymore.

"Well, it has been agreed. It seems Amanda's idea was agreed by everyone; in fact, without taking anything away from Amanda, it had also come up in other classes. The monitors will take responsibility for the sexual frustration of their girls and the Prefects will take overall responsibility. It has all be agreed and that is what you will do, won't you girls?" We all agreed. "So in future if you really do need to touch yourselves, girls, you must ask the permission of your monitors, and if they agree, do it when and where they tell you to. Is anybody not happy with that?" I furtively looked around and thankfully everyone was happy to carry this new rule out. I looked at Mary and smiled shyly.

"Of course," Miss Blanche continued, "if any of you are caught even looking like you are touching yourselves without permission you will be caned. On your bare. Publicly too." The idea of such a public humiliation shook me. Everyone would know and see. The pain too. My breath was catching between my ribs at the thought.

We had then to discuss amongst ourselves how everything would work. We all agreed that playing with ourselves was not to happen during the academic day under any circumstances, and, only in extreme cases after. We agreed that we would only go and disturb the monitors when it was really, really necessary and not when we just felt like it on the spur of the moment. It was also agreed that our own monitor should take precedence, but they might be busy or for some other reason pass us on to another monitor who would take responsibility at that time.

A monitor asked what would happen if there was a disagreement. Miss Blanche turned to us all and told us that it was never to happen; we had to do exactly as a monitor told us, and both monitors and others had to do whatever a Senior girl told us. Another monitor asked which Seniors they should see. Miss Blanche told her that any would do but it was likely that the they would gradually pick out certain ones over time. I found I was really happy with all of it. I liked the rules, they were quite precise and they allowed me to know exactly what to do and took away all the problems of worrying and thinking about what to do. And if there was a problem I could always ask Mary and she would tell me what to do. I still would need to overcome the huge embarrassment of telling Mary what I needed when I wanted to touch myself but I could ignore that for now.

After, we were told to get ready for the following academic day and that we would need to have private meetings with our monitor at various times. It was emphasised that the monitors would be busy, they had their own lives as well as looking after us and we were not to take up their time unnecessarily. We all nodded seriously.

I organised everything I needed for the next day after checking out my timetable of lectures and tutorials on my computer. I was looking forward to learning again, afterwards I listened to the music player. After a while I turned it off and put it carefully away and went and sat in the lounge area with the others. Mary came in and told us that all the girls in the South Wing, other than monitors, were in the same House, 'South House'.

She handed out red ribbons and explained that we were to fasten them around our necks with the velcro, like chokers, which we did. The only time we were to remove them, she said, was when we were washing, otherwise, even at night we were to keep them on unless specifically told to remove them.

The next day regular classes started. I noticed that all the monitors wore blue chokers, the rest either yellow, green or red, like ours, just like the music players. I hadn't had particularly close friends before, so moving rooms had not been a problem for me, now my companions at breaks, lunch and after classes were always Lucy and Emi. It felt good having others who I could talk to and were a bit more like me it seemed. We were all in the same position and gradually admitted more to each other of how we all felt and things, which seemed amazingly similar. We had all been a bit lonely before and had endured some bullying or other. Because I had been chosen before the others I had a certain kudos, which was something I had never had before, but we all felt the togetherness of simply being 'Mary's girls'.

We began talking about how sexy some of the other girls looked, especially some of the 'green' girls who all seemed to have taken off their bras under their blouses after class and how their tits swung and their nipples were often hard and showing. Gradually it became clearer that we all found the monitors especially attractive and we swopped notes on Miss Blanche and the teachers or some of the monitors but especially of Mary.

I'd never really thought about other girls I passed everyday in hallways, corridors and rooms. Now I was looking and checking them out without thinking about what I was doing. Obviously I didn't do this at all in classes but out of lectures or tutorials I was very aware of them and their bodies. I felt a little ashamed at knowing my knickers got wet but it didn't stop me. During academic times my arousal wasn't a problem at all, everyone worked really well with no one slacking, though before, after and between lectures or tutorials I couldn't stop myself staring at breasts, legs and buttocks as they passed me or stood in line before me. Sometimes, daydreaming, I would let my imagination have fuller reign, I imagined touching them, them touching me, what their skin felt like, the smoothness of breasts and buttocks, their smell, their taste, sometimes my thoughts were so vivid. Eventually we admitted to each other that we all did it. We decided it was part of becoming women. I tried to stop myself when I could but the worst was when I looked at the monitors or Seniors like that.

It was no problem during my Physical Education lessons either, though after, in the changing rooms it was quite a problem. I would take surreptitious glances at half dressed bodies, of flesh, thighs, pubic hair, knickers and bras. The 'green' girls seemed to enjoy showing their bodies off more than anyone, the sluts, almost exhibiting themselves before us. I tried to tell myself I was only looking at their different shapes, colours and styles but it wasn't true and I knew it. I became aroused looking at them, thinking of them, my nipples obviously hard and my thighs slippery.

Also, Miss Blanche, once study had ended, was especially disconcerting for me and the crush I had developed made my arousal immediately made itself known to me by the dampness of my knickers and the ache of my hard nipples. Nor was I alone, Lucy and Emi were obviously entranced by different P.E. staff. It was getting more and more difficult not to ask Mary if I could masturbate after only a couple of days.

Throughout that week we sat at tables near Mary if we able to, when she wasn't there we all seemed a bit lost. At times like that we would attempt to sit near other monitors or, if possible, Seniors. We were like lost satellites attempting to find a star. One of the Senior girls was certainly aware of me if she was around, and the other girls teased me after she began smiling at me. Once she even came over and looked at the number on my music player which felt so embarrassing, her taking obvious notice of me. I felt slightly confused initially and the wave of feelings for the older girl was both exciting and embarrassing as the days wore on. There were a strange mixture of respect and sudden unexpected pulses of arousal that filled me, made my nipples ache, my pussy wet. Soon a familiar fluttering in my belly hit me as I caught sight of 'my' older girl and even more if she noticed me. Every move she made seemed to entrance me, even the gentle swish of her long blonde hair seemed full of sensual flair for me. Other older girls had the same effect on both Lucy and Emi so it was never bitchy and we always looked out for each others admirers.

After classes I would make straight for our rooms unless I knew Mary was elsewhere. Sometimes if she was playing hockey we would watch her. When in her room Mary always kept her door open if she was on her own so if we were sitting in the lounge or even in our rooms we all felt near. If she was chatting with Lucy or Emi in her room I would feel intense jealousy and I knew they felt the same if I was in there, not that any of us were in there often. We lay in our rooms quietly listening to our players until dinner, then followed Mary into dinner, sitting nearby. Each day, at a particular time we would update our music players on our computers and sometimes there would be a video downloaded too for us to watch.

emma_sub
emma_sub
1,001 Followers
12