Sara is Educated at College Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
1,000 Followers

The college obviously allowed us to wear whatever we wished in non academic time and generally we dressed in jeans and a top to relax, though we always had to wear our ribbons of course, not that we minded. Along with many other girls I had stopped wearing a bra at all now after Mary told me she liked me without as my tits didn't sag and pointed upwards. Although I put it down to my menstrual cycle my nipples began to be so much more sensitive constantly rubbing against my cotton blouse. When she had first suggested it I felt my thoughts racing. I didn't argue, I knew I had to do as I was told. I couldn't imagine doing it though. It seemed slutty. Obviously everyone would notice, notice my tits like I noticed the tits of the other girls without bras, notice me being slutty too. I thought about other girls looking at me and shivered but I knew I had to do it as Mary wanted it. The desire to please her far outweighed any embarrassment on my part.

Each evening when I was going to bed Mary came to my room and told me to undress. It didn't become less embarrassing, probably more so, as I stripped as she watched. She would look at me, checking my body, and then watch as I slid beneath the sheets and kiss me goodnight exactly as on the first night. It had become a routine. The nights became more difficult and I could only just about cope with not asking to masturbate and sometimes she would look at me and tell me she could tell my knickers were soaked or could see I was wet! I knew I was a slut at those times. My dreams were often very rude and on waking my thighs would always be soaked.

After a week I was told that Mary needed to see me after I had finished my lectures and was given a time. Early, I sat outside Mary's door. A few seconds later Lucy came out carrying something, smiled shyly and quickly went to her room. Mary told me to wait a moment until she had finished and then called me in.

While I was waiting I had found myself getting hotter and realised I was getting quite aroused but tried to push it from my mind. Inside, sitting on Mary's bed whilst she sat in front of me on a chair, I found it getting worse. It was quite disconcerting and I could feel myself blushing. Mary started asking me questions about things in general and if I was happy about the new rules. I told her I was and especially so as she was my monitor, making myself blush even deeper. She asked me about any sexual experiences I had had. It seemed obvious I had to tell her everything, about my one boyfriend and that I allowed him to play with my tits a couple of times and I once felt his cock but nothing else happened. Also I confessed about a time with my cousin, Angela, a year ago when we had explored each other's bodies a few times. After promising that I had no other sexual contact with anyone else she seemed satisfied. The retelling of my past had made me feel even hotter, my cheeks burning but I felt hot all over.

"Sarah, I'm pleased you told me the truth, and answered truthfully in your questionnaires too." It felt really good to have her pleased with me. "Do you like undressing for me at bedtime and being kissed goodnight?"

"Oh yes. Yes. I really do."

"Doesn't it embarrass you that I see you naked?"

"Oh God yes. I've never been seen all bare by anyone before. Well, not since I was young. I get really embarrassed, but..." she waited patiently, looking directly at me while my eyes were focused on her knees. "But I liked that you saw me like that. And kissed me." I confessed, tongue tied and blushing madly.

"Do you want to play with your pussy after?"

"Yes." I said shamefaced. "But I haven't." I added quickly. "You told me not to on my first night and... I have been... too shy to ask."

"Good girl, but if your need builds you will have to ask me first. You do understand, don't you?" I nodded my head feeling ridiculously pleased at her compliment, but scared about the warning about asking. I wouldn't do it without asking. I looked up and smiled shyly, before casting my eyes down again. "Now I'll need you to take off your clothes again. I want to examine you."

"Oh. Yes. Of course."

I stripped down to my knickers quickly, laying my skirt and blouse on the arm of the chair that Mary sat on as I was directed, feeling my tits roll as I bent over a little. Standing totally naked in front of her was exciting and I realised suddenly that I was very aroused and could feel my nipples hard and aching and my thigh slippery with her hands on my tits.

"Stand up properly. Turn around slowly until you are back in the same position. Your tits are very nice. They sit up perkily and really don't need a bra." I nodded shamefaced. "Do your nipples always stick out like that?" She seemed amused.

"No, well lately, yes." My voice quavered, my throat dry.

"Give me your knickers." Trying to swallow to lubricate my throat, trying to control my suddenly shallow breathing, I took them off and handed them over as she held her hand out. I sheepishly gave them to her. "They are wet." I nodded. "You already knew they were wet?" I nodded again. She opened them out as I looked on, humiliation pounding in my head. Inside the whiteness of my copious secretions were obvious against the black gusset of my knickers. I expected the skin to come away from my face with the burning. "When do you get wet?"

"At night, and... and... when I notice other girls... or staff... or you." I wanted to cry with shame but I had no choice but to fully admit my desires to her.

"Good." She smiled at me. Her smile was stunning. It held me, it allowed me to carry on and not fall in a faint, it allowed me to see how beautiful she was.

"Turn around slowly as before. You have a good body. I like it. Your skin looks smooth. Your buttocks are firm but not too tight." I was giddy with her praise. "You don't shave though?" I shook my head not wanting to attempt words. "It is expected of all 'red collared' girls now. I will want to check you tonight and I expect it to be smooth and your lips showing. I can just see them now but mainly because your knickers have pressed your wet pubs to them. Get the others to help you, they have to too."

I was told to turn again and put my head on the bed. With my hands I had to pull apart my cheeks for her. I wanted to sink into the mattress and disappear as all I could think of was what she could see of me. All of my anus and pussy. Not only was I aware my lips were bloated I also I knew I was still secreting my juices, I could feel them like tears running down my folds now. I stayed like this for her for what seemed an eternity. Eventually I felt a tissue on my leg, wiping me, felt it between my lips wiping me. I could feel myself shaking with shame but then I was told to stand and face her again.

"How often do you play with yourself"

"Not at all now. But I... I used to about five times a week." It didn't occur to me to lie even though it shamed me.

"Did you cum?"

"Usually."

"What do you use?"

"My... fingers. I have... I have tried a hairbrush... and a candle... but I prefer my fingers mainly."

"Not a vibe?"

"I haven't got one. I daren't buy one in case it was found. Mum hasn't one either, not one which I have found anyway."

"Are your tits sensitive?" I nodded. "Do you play with them whilst fingering?" I nodded again. "Have you ever cum just by playing with your tits?" I was surprised by the question. I shook my head.

"Have you ever put anything in your ass?" I looked at her shocked and blushed.

"Sometimes, in the shower for example, I did with a finger. If I was already touching myself it felt nice." I found breathing difficult. I was panting shallow breaths.

Finally she asked me if there was anything I wanted to ask her. I wanted to touch myself; I wanted to cum but was frightened to ask if I could. The humiliation of asking seemed still too high a price but increasing my frustration yet it seemed to be adding to my arousal. A tear slid down my cheek, my body throbbed in need. She smiled, she must have been watching and amused by the contortions of my face reflecting the irreconcilable differences in my mind.

"Yes." Finally. My voice didn't sound like my own. It was pleading, high.

"What is it you need?"

The silence lasted for ages. "I need... I need... to... to... cum. Please... Please... I am sorry." I knew my place in that moment. I knew my own lack of any control, I needed others to control me.

"There, that wasn't too hard was it?"

Yes it was. Yes it was. I wanted to scream it out but I didn't. I heard myself sob. I waited, tense and needy. She pulled back a little, smiled and nodded.

"Open your legs and bend a little. I need to see."

"Of course." Bared for her, I slowly parted my legs, bent my knees out, opened.

"Now?... Can... I... Please?" Words ripped from me. Desperate.

"You are quite a slut underneath, aren't you?"

"Yes. Yes. I am. Please."

"Say it." I was confused for a moment.

"I'm a slut underneath."

"What are you? Say it again. Tell me."

"Oh I'm a slut. I'm such a slut. A dirty slut. I am so sorry. I try and hide it but I'm such a dirty slut really. I really need to come. I've never stopped myself this long before. God, I need to, oh god I need to. Please. I'm sorry." A torrent, the words came out and I sobbed.

"It's alright, you being such as dirty slut doesn't stop us liking you. OK. You can do it. Do exactly as you're told. Don't hide it. Show me everything. Show me how you do it."

"Oh thank you. Thank you."

My fingers slid to my pussy, I couldn't believe how really wet I was, my others held onto my nipples. I rubbed my hard throbbing clit. I squeezed my tits. She watched me. I was being really naughty and showing her how slutty I was. Once, she smacked my thigh as they closed around my hand, demanding I be open for her. It didn't take me long. I was desperate. I'd been allowed. I was being watched. It was all too much.

"Now what do you say?"

"Oh... thank you. Thank you."

"And now you accept that you are a slut, do you want to show me again now?" I nodded and she let me lay on her bed, my legs splayed wide off the side. She had me continue. I came and came. Each time she told me what to do, what positions to take, how to make sure she saw everything. I was such a slut and I came for her. I needed it and I was so grateful to her for letting me and not put of by my slutty needs.

I quietly mentioned shaving to the others. They looked relieved at not bringing it up themselves. We went into Emi's room and each of us took it in turn to be shaved by the others. We were so careful, both of hurting each other and of leaving the smallest hair showing. Each of us had quite swollen lips on our pussies and we looked as though we had just played with ourselves but no one commented. We all looked like little girl sluts when we had finished.

I had to show Mary how I looked shaved later that night. I felt foolish and extremely embarrassed, especially as I was still red and bloated from the afternoon. It was silly feeling like this. I felt like a little girl doing this. Mary could look at me anytime she wanted, anytime she told me to, I realised. I stood and displayed for her, spreading my legs, then turning and bending as she directed so that she could examine me fully. I could feel my juices as I could feel her eyes on my pussy. I could smell my own arousal and maybe hers.

"Good girl, good slutty girl." That pleasant tingle came again after what I knew to be a compliment. "Now don't forget, I am in charge of you during your free time, lunch, and generally any other time you are not under the supervision of staff or a Senior." I stood and faced her again, my hands had automatically bunched together in front of my pussy. She told me in no uncertain terms that I was told never to cover myself. I was always to allow myself to be seen by her or anyone else if I was told to. Even in front of others. I gasped at that. The idea of being so shameful. If I was disobedient I couldn't take the thought of her being unhappy with me. I hated being told off in front of the others. When standing in front of her I was always to have my legs apart and, unless I was holding my skirts high, my hands behind my back.

After being kissed goodnight I lay naked on the covers allowing the cooler air to take away my own heat but the throbbing of my body refused to dissipate fully. Eventually I listened to my music player and lost myself in it.

The following day I could feel how sensitive my mound was without hair. I hadn't realised how chubby my mound had been hiding behind my hair but I felt rather proud of it and my lips being so prominent. Now my lips, still looking big and bloated to me, were quite exposed, especially from behind. The cotton of my blouse had become a pleasant irritant making my nipples erect and obvious, both to me and I could tell to others. It only took me a matter of seconds in our common lounge to notice that only Mary was wearing a bra now. Bras as well as pubic hair had been banned from all 'her girls'. I couldn't stop my eyes from watching the way their breasts rolled provocatively even though none of our breasts were overly large. I felt the eyes of other girls on my breasts too.

I wanted others to like my body. I wanted it to please Mary and others. I felt so full of lust. I throbbed, I was desperate. I had opened my legs for her. I wanted to again.

"I am sorry. I am such a dirty girl, a slut. I need to cum again. I know it was only yesterday but may I? Will you allow it" I whispered in the evening.

Without speaking, her hand cupped my face. It moved down over my throat, inside my blouse, to my tits and I couldn't help but whimper. She fondled me, another girl fondling me. I wanted it. She played with my breasts and nipples until my only thoughts were of them and my hips bucked wildly even without a touch. Her hands were gentle and then rougher, kneading them firmly, teasing then softly twisting my nipples painfully. Over and over. It went on for ever. I whimpered.

"Are you really desperately aroused?" She grinned at me.

"Oh Yes. Oh Yes. Especially... after your hand... on my tits."

"Such a slutty girl. How do I want to see you?"

I stripped for her in a daze. Stood as she had told me. Not covering myself, open for her to see. Almost as soon as she allowed it and my finger touched my clit I came. Jerking up to her. My body wouldn't stop jerking about lewdly, my orgasm seemed to continue for ever. Finally she told me to stop and suck my fingers clean. I was so grateful. I was so humiliated that she knew what I was like.

My life continued. Hard work in academic time, my arousal increasing considerably outside it. I adjusted my music player each morning and downloaded anything else I needed. Often each afternoon or evening I would have a private little meeting with Mary and she would ask me how my day had been. I always told her everything, not holding anything back and always being humiliatingly honest. I told of my continued good work in lessons, of becoming aroused watching the breasts of other girls without a bra, of being aware of the attractiveness of the monitors and Senior girls and admitted my lust for them. I admitted needing control. I became aware of feeling aroused by those with any authority over me, those who could tell me what to do. Especially her and Miss Blanche, and also for Celine, the Senior who smiled at me. I even admitted to having dirty dreams about them all.

Now I always totally undressed during our meetings and sat or stood with my legs apart. She stayed dressed of course. Standing with my tits thrust out, legs spread, my pussy seemed to be thrusting too. She laughed and would sometimes take a nipple in her fingers, squeezing slightly. I groaned but didn't move away, in fact I tried to push forward onto her hand I realised, much to my embarrassment, but Mary simply kept her fingers on my nipple.

"They are always so hard when you come to me, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"I like your tits. I like these nipples standing at attention for me. Are they like that for me?"

"Oh yes."

"I'm pleased. Are you wet for me too?"

"Yes."

I hadn't realised how much my body throbbed until she touched me. The fingers of her other hand rubbed my juices as they nestled between my lips. Now it was obvious. I was gasping, my hips were rocking and each squeeze on my nipple sent fires racing through me.

"Does my slut want to ask me anything?" She laughed.

"Yes." My eyes couldn't look into hers as she stared up at me. "Please. Can I..."

"Can you what slut?"

Can I... can I... cum. Please."

"You are a dirty girl aren't you? No. You cant. Not yet. I'm too busy to supervise. You can do it tonight when I come to you. Unless I change my mind." I groaned and was about to beg but I realised I couldn't argue. But I could cum later! I could cum at bedtime. It was all I could think of. My knickers were sodden between my legs when I left.

Sometimes she would kiss me. Not little kisses but like we all had when younger when we were practising for boys, for later, maybe for other women. Her mouth open, her tongue searching inside me. I always loved these times. I would become very horny as she kissed me, my hips jerking, pressing. She usually played with my breasts too, not always very gently, as she asked me questions and I opened my soul. But she rarely allowed me release during these sessions, I had to learn control, she said, learn to accept control.

One thing that only fell into place during one of these sessions was the realisation that somehow my feelings of humiliation and my lust were somehow linked. I was bending over with my legs apart and pulling myself wider for her inspection.

"You do like this don't you? You like being made to do things, embarrassing sexual things, humiliating things? It makes you all horny and wet doesn't it Sara?" It was as though I had known all along but couldn't fit the pieces of the puzzle together until she told me. I hadn't been conscious of the link before but I had often realised that I had become very wet at the same time I was really embarrassed. Rather disconcertingly the evidence of my arousal just then became quite embarrassing in its conspicuousness as I thrust out my pussy and ass hole to her. Obviously I always told nothing but the truth when anyone asked me anything. We all did. It didn't matter if we told things that we were embarrassed about we all were unable to hide anything of the truth whenever asked. I also began to realise that the number of times I needed to ask to cum was suddenly rising quite dramatically. I had no control any more. I needed to ask her permission everyday now, wanting to more than i asked. I knew it was a good thing that others had control over me.

emma_sub
emma_sub
1,000 Followers
12