Sara Jane Submits Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara gets a present from her Daddy.
4.1k words
4.49
9.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
524 Followers

We got back from the mall and it was time for Sara Jane to leave, she had to pick up her boys from her ex-husband at 5:00 P.M. I allowed her to take off the pissed in pantyhose. However, she had to wear her cummed on shorts since she had no other clothes handy.

"You may want to think about keeping a change of clothes here Sara," I suggested.

"Good idea, I will Daddy. This has been such an amazing weekend!" she said as she got up on her tip toes to give me a kiss goodbye. "Friday night seems so long ago! Can I bring Isabella home with me?" she asked sheepishly.

I went back inside and grabbed Isabella for her. "Here's some cash for groceries and bills this week Baby Girl," I said as I handed her teddy bear to her along with the money.

"Thank you, Daddy! The boys will be excited to get their back to school supplies finally!" she said with a smile.

Besides getting her boys from her ex; she needed to get ready for work on Monday. Sara is a pre-school teacher at a local private school. Little did her co-workers, or the parents of her kids know, that Sara Jane is a submissive little slut who is about to go through some intense training!

We put her bags of high heels and nylons in her car and she drove away. I was immediately bummed. I couldn't believe how attached I had gotten to her in such a short period of time! And now I would see her sparingly, if at all, over the next two weeks. I decided I would throw my energy into finishing the playroom, hoping to have it ready for Sara's next free weekend.

I didn't hear from Sara for the next few days. Thursday afternoon, however, I got a nice surprise text from her. Her boys had been invited to a sleepover birthday party at their friend's house, so Sara Jane was now free to be my plaything on Saturday night! I immediately contacted Jillian and she was also free to play Saturday night. I could feel my juices stirring, this would be a fun weekend after all! My playroom wasn't completely finished, but maybe we could put some of the equipment to good use!

Sara Jane's text had gotten my juices flowing, I decided to have a little fun with her on Friday morning. I had a shiny, chrome, butt plug in the shape of a bullet, it wasn't huge, probably no more than four or five inches in length. On the flat end was a pink jewel of some sort. This would be a perfect start to stretching her virgin asshole!

I gift wrapped the butt plug in a box and added a pretty bow. Driving over to to Sara's pre-school, I delivered it to her Principal in the office.

"Hi, I'm Sara Jane's Daddy," I said as I entered the principal's office. "When she has a break, could you please bring her this birthday surprise for me?"

"Certainly!" the principal said, giving me a large smile. "I had no idea it was her birthday!"

I just smiled and said, "Tell her to open it right away."

We exchanged pleasantries for a bit and then I made an excuse to leave. When Sara Jane's classroom aide took the children out to the playground, Sara had her first break of the day. Before she could even run to the ladies room, her Principal appeared in her doorway.

"Sara honey, you're Daddy just brought you a birthday gift!" the Principal said excitedly. "I had no idea it was your birthday sweetie!"

She held the gift wrapped box out and Sara took it, confused but smiling to play along with whatever her Daddy was up to.

"He said for you to open it right away," the Principal continued.

Sara sat back down at her desk and began slowly unwrapping her gift. Her stomach was churning, she had a bad feeling about opening this in front of her Principal. When she finally had the wrapping paper off and opened the box, her mouth fell open and she blushed three shades of red!

"What a pretty paper weight!" her Principal exclaimed. She held her hand out and Sara handed her the butt plug. "This will look so pretty on your desk Sara!"

The Principal then carefully placed the butt plug on a stack of papers on Sara's desk and stood back to admire it. Sara just stared at it. Over the Principal's shoulder, she noticed the other pre-school teacher standing in her doorway. The Principal also noticed the other teacher.

"Marie, come see the lovely paper weight that Sara's Daddy just gave her!"

Marie and Sara were not the best of friends, they argued frequently. Marie walked in and looked at the butt plug on Sara's desk. Her eyes flew open and she looked knowingly at Sara. Sara returned her look with a pleading stare, hoping Marie would not tell the Principal what Daddy had actually delivered.

"That should be a good fit, assuming it's in the right position," Marie said sarcastically. The innuendo was totally missed the Principal.

The Principal returned to her office as Marie said to Sara, "We'll definitely talk more about this later." She gave Sara a sexy wink, turned, and left her classroom.

Sara went to put the butt plug back in the box and noticed a note in the box.

Go to the ladies room and insert this plug in your cute little ass. Leave it inserted until you come to my house Saturday evening. Be here at 5:00 PM. Your Daddy.

Sara instinctively looked around, as if someone was watching her. She hurried to the ladies room before her aide came back with all the kids. When she opened the door to the restroom, Marie was standing there with her arms folded and a smirk on her face. She noticed that Sara Jane held the butt plug in her hand, trying to conceal it.

"I had a feeling you'd be coming in here," Marie said. She then pointed to the large handicap stall. "In there," was all she said.

Inside the stall, Marie noticed that Sara still had her Daddy's note in her hand. Marie snatched it and read it, a huge grin spreading across her face.

"You little slut! So, you have a Daddy eh?"

Sara Jane just nodded and looked down at the floor.

"Well, better pull your slacks and panties down and obey your Daddy," Marie chuckled.

Sara unbuttoned her slacks and slid them, along with her pink panties, down to her ankles. Marie stepped closer and grabbed the back of Sara's hair with one hand and the butt plug with the other hand. She roughly yanked Sara's head back. Marie kissed Sara roughly on the mouth and then put her mouth up to Sara's ear, so close that Sara could feel her warm breath.

"I've never liked you. Such a cute, little, perfect bitch! Too good to hang out with me. Well, I know you're secret now, bitch."

Marie then roughly shoved the butt plug into Sara's cunt. She began slowly thrusting it in and out.

"This needs a little lubrication before it goes in your ass, don't you agree?" she whispered.

Sara again just nodded; afraid if she didn't cooperate Marie would call her out. Marie began ramming the butt plug in and out, harder and faster. Almost as a reflex, Sara Jane began moving her hips in time with Marie's ramming.

"My, my, you ARE a little slut!" Marie hissed into her ear.

Marie then yanked the butt plug out of Sara's cunt and stuck it in Sara's mouth.

"Here, hold this."

With the butt plug stuffed into Sara's mouth, Marie took one step back and pulled out her phone.

"Look at me and smile bitch!"

Sara slowly turned her head toward Marie. Click, click. Marie took several photos, obviously enjoying the predicament that her nemesis was in.

"Your pink lipstick matches the pink jewel on your butt plug. Did you plan that too, little Miss Perfect?"

Marie then had Sara remove the plug from her mouth and slowly insert in her ass. Marie videotaped the entire scene, even zooming in as the plug slid past Sara's virgin rose bud. She finally stopped the video after Sara had pulled her panties and slacks back up.

Before allowing Sara to leave the stall, Marie said, "Text me your Daddy's number. I want to show him how much you're enjoying your present!"

Back in her classroom, Sara's head was spinning. "What the hell just happened?" she said to herself. She admitted silently that being treated roughly by Marie was sort of a turn on. Her submissive nature was surfacing again, and a slight smile spread across her face. "Why did she like being controlled and dominated so much?" Sara asked herself for the 100th time.

She sat down in her chair and immediately winced, feeling the fullness of her new butt plug up her ass. Sara had no idea what Daddy had planned for her tomorrow evening, let alone how to deal with Marie!

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, thank God! She was starting to adjust to the plug in her ass. She even thought it was starting to feel good, as she subtly wiggled her ass as she sat in her wooden desk chair.

Late Saturday afternoon, she dropped her boys off at the sleepover. She had just enough time to head home, shower, and head over to Daddy's house by 5:00 PM. She selected her outfit carefully, remembering all of Daddy's rules.

She wore smokey grey, sheer to the waist, pantyhose without any panties. A faux snakeskin skirt that hugged her ass like a second skin and hit her mid-thigh. With the mini skirt, she matched her new, 5 inch, snakeskin high heels. For a top, she chose a tight-fitting, black, spandex, long sleeve, turtleneck. The top clearly showed off her nipples and the outline of her boobs, so she skipped wearing a bra. Sara liked to make Daddy happy, and Daddy loved it when her nipples were visible.

She had enough time to put her hair up in a french twist, she liked it like that. Her makeup was heavier than normal, but not sluttish. She topped her outfit off with large, gold, hoop earrings.

Right before she left, she got a text from Daddy.

Bring your big, black, horse cock with you tonight. Carry it in your purse or your hand, no bag. Take an Uber to my house. Your Daddy.

She paused, looked at her purse and immediately her stomach jumped. She carried a small, snakeskin, clutch purse that matched her outfit perfectly. And, she had already packed it for the evening. She summoned an Uber from the app on her phone and headed to her bedroom to retrieve the horse cock. She tried to put the 10 inch, black, horse cock in her purse, but there was simply no way it was going to fit.

Her phone vibrated. The Uber driver was in her driveway. She sighed and headed for the front door, clutch purse under her arm and her horse cock in her hand. She hopped in the back seat of the Uber and immediately pulled out her phone to check for any more messages. She set the black horse cock on the seat next to her. Sara thought she noticed the Uber driver straining to look at it, but maybe that was her imagination? There was something vaguely familiar about the driver, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

As the car drove down her street, Sara Jane's phone vibrated again, another text from her Daddy.

I'm out of wine. Stop and get a bottle of Cab on your way over. Your Daddy.

Sara rolled her eyes, "what next she thought?" She asked the driver to stop at the next liquor store.

"I need to run in and grab a bottle of wine," she said. "Be right back." She grabbed her purse and scooted into the store.

As she hopped back in the car with her purchase, she looked at the driver again. "I know that person from somewhere," she said to herself.

Sara looked on the seat next to her and didn't see her horse cock laying there. Panicking, she looked on the floor, thinking it may have rolled off the seat. After searching fervently with no luck, she glanced up at the rear view mirror. The driver was watching her, smiling, almost laughing it seemed.

"Lose something Miss?" the driver asked.

"Yes. Yes, I did. I'm pretty sure it was right here on the seat when I went into the liquor store," Sara replied.

"What was it? Can you describe it? How big is it?"

Sara held her hands up, separated by several inches, and said, "It's about 10 inches long."

"What color?"

Sara didn't realize the driver was stringing her along, playing with her.

"It's black," she said with frustration. "I really need it!" She didn't want to disappoint Daddy.

"So, it's 10 inches long and black; but what exactly is it?" the driver persisted.

Sara stuttered, hesitated, and slowly said, "It's a horse cock."

"A horse cock??" the driver said, playing dumb.

The driver then held it up, "Does it look like this horse cock? And I'm not surprised to hear you say how much you need it!"

The light bulb came on. The driver removed her hat, letting her hair fall to her shoulders.

"Marie!!" Sara Jane exclaimed. "What...how...??"

Marie cackled from the front seat.

"And I thought you were a slut with your butt plug! What a little whore! Carrying around a 10 inch, black, horse cock!"

Sara Jane slumped in her seat, defeated, embarrassed and confused. All she could think about was Marie exposing her at school next week.

"So, you like big, black, cocks; is that right Sara?"

Sara didn't respond, sitting in the back seat, arms folded across her pretty chest.

"Don't piss me off bitch, I asked you a question."

Sara stared out the window, "Yes, I like big, black, cocks."

Sara thought, "what the hell, my secret is out, and I'm screwed."

"Glad to hear that. I just recorded that on my phone by the way," Marie said in a nasty voice.

As Marie turned the next corner, she pulled into a small, but busy, strip mall parking lot. She parked in the middle of a row of cars. A very large, muscular, black man opened the back door and got in the Uber on the other side of the back seat from Sara. Without saying a word, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his monster size cock. His slab of meat flopped over his thigh, the head touching the seat next to him.

Sara turned her head and stared at the huge, black cock. She couldn't help but stare, her mouth hung open. There it was, the cock of her dreams, the cock of all her fantasies. All she had to do was reach out and touch it, take it in her small hand and stroke it to life. This one wasn't rubber or plastic, it was a warm, throbbing, hunk of meat. She felt a tingling between her legs as she subconsciously licked her lips. Her mouth went dry, and her cunt was getting wet.

Marie smugly watched Sara Jane in the rearview mirror.

"This is my friend Gerald. He's the real Uber driver, this is his car."

Sara barely acknowledged that Marie had even said anything. She was still staring at that beautiful cock, almost in a trance.

Gerald turned and looked at Sara Jane, locking eyes with her. He grabbed the base of his semi-rigid cock with one hand. He started slowly stroking it, teasing her, taunting her with his massive weapon. He then laid it back across his thigh, making sure it was pointed directly at Sara.

"Well, what are you waiting for slut? You know you want it, you just told me so," Marie goaded her.

Sara glanced around. The parking lot was busy with people coming and going to the stores. She scooted a little closer to the large black man, feeling her butt plug as she slid across the seat. Tentatively reaching out her hand, she lifted the huge cock off the man's thigh. He hadn't said a word but continued to stare into her eyes. He knew what she wanted; all these pretty white bitches are black cock whores deep down. She noticed how her hot pink nail polish stood out against the blackness of his cock, her small white hand barely circling it's girth. She marveled at the weight of it.

Now it was Sara who was slowly stroking the massive organ. It slowly came to life, growing inch by inch until it was full extended at over ten inches. Sara was in another world; she had wanted a cock just like this all of her adult life. Now, here it was, literally in the palm of her hand! She didn't notice that Marie was snapping pictures left and right on her cell phone.

The sexual tension in the back seat was palpable. She started to lean over toward Gerald's lap to take that gorgeous black cock into her mouth.

Gerald pushed her away, "Not so fast bitch," he snarled. "I want to see your titties if you're gonna suck my cock."

There was no hesitation at all on Sara's part. Her dream cock was inches away and she would do whatever was necessary to get it. She reached for the hem of her top to lift it up and expose her tits for Gerald.

"Not like that," Gerald told her.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, but sharp, pocketknife. He reached over and grabbed the stretchy material of her top directly at her left nipple. Pulling the material away from her tit, he poked a hole in her top with his pocketknife. With his other hand, he enlarged the hole just enough until Sara's left tit flopped out of the hole in her top. He repeated the procedure on her right tit. Sara's stark white tits were now on full display, looking oh so hot against the black material of her top.

Sara glanced down at her exposed breasts, noting how erect her nipples were.

"Now you can suck my cock," Gerald told her as he roughly reached over and squeezed each of her tits.

Sara put her head in Gerald's lap and finally moved her lips to the head of his cock. His cock was now fully erect, she held the base with one hand while she sucked. Gerald grabbed the back of her head and began forcing her mouth down further on his cock.

Hearing her name, she instinctively looked up at Marie. Click, click.

"Smile Sara!" Marie said as she clicked more and more photos. "You look so cute with a black dick in your mouth Sara Jane!" Marie teased her. "Is this what they taught you at that exclusive girls college you went to?"

Marie had my number from earlier in the day when Sara had texted it to her. Unbeknownst to Sara Jane, Marie and I had hatched this plan earlier when we talked on the phone. Marie texted:

Your plan is working great! Take a look at your Baby Girl, she's sucking a big black cock in the backseat of an Uber like the whore bitch she is! Let's keep messing with her!

Sara continued sucking on that beautiful dick until her mouth started getting sore. Her cunt was literally dripping, leaking through her sheer pantyhose and soaking the seat. Gerald finally pushed her away.

"Damn girl, you need to come up for air!" Gerald chided her.

Sara sat up, pushing her hair back out of her face. Gerald had apparently messed up her french twist hairdo when he grabbed the back of her head. As she sat up, she saw an old man staring at her through the window. He had his dick out and was stroking it.

Gerald pushed her back on the seat and pulled her snakeskin skirt up around her waist.

"Spread your legs bitch!"

Using his pocketknife again, he cut a small hole in the crotch of Sara's smokey grey pantyhose. He then roughly pulled her onto his lap, knocking one her high heels off as he did so. Sara was now straddling Gerald as he aimed his massive tool toward her slit. With one quick motion, he slammed Sara's small body down onto his huge black cock!

"Ohhh...my...God!!" Sara screamed. Consumed with total lust, she screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me as hard you can!!"

Sara's head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. Gerald began ramming his cock into as hard as he could. Using the controls from the driver seat, Marie had rolled down the back window. The old man pushed his gnarly old cock through the window and started poking it into Sara's cheek.

Sara opened her eyes, looked at the man, then greedily took his cock into her mouth like a whore. Marie was videoing the whole thing and also taking several still photos.

Gerald was bouncing Sara around like a ragdoll. Up down, in out. He had his hand on her right tit while the old man reached in and grabbed her left tit. Sara was close to cumming. Gerald's relentless pounding continued. The old man had pulled his cock out of Sara's mouth and resumed stroking it.

"Aggghhhh...oh...my...fucking God!!" Sara shouted as she came on Gerald's cock. Gerald returned the favor, shooting his huge load of cum up into Sara's now stretched out cunt. Sara collapsed against Gerald's chest. The old man aimed his cock at the side of her head and shot his load on her cheek and into her hair. Sara barely noticed; she was in cock heaven!

Subone1
Subone1
524 Followers
12