Sara Jane Submits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie looked at her watch, it was now 6:00 PM!

"I looked at your phone Sara. Your Daddy wants to know where you are and why you're late," Marie said with a Cheshire cat smile.

That statement jolted Sara Jane back to reality!

"Oh shit! I lost track of the time!" Sara screamed. "Please take me to his house as fast as you can!"

The old man was gone, and Gerald had pushed Sara back to the other side of the backseat, he was done using her. Marie started the car and headed for my house. They arrived about 6:20 PM. Sara had put herself back together the best she could, but her outfit was trashed!

She jumped out of the car, tits still hanging lewdly from the holes in her top. Her hair was hanging down, and her lipstick was smeared. Her pantyhose had a large run down one leg, apparently caused by the hole Gerald had cut in her nylons to gain access to her cunt. The old man's cum had dried on her cheek and in her hair. Gerald's cum leaked from her cunt and ran down her leg.

Sara grabbed her purse and bottle of wine and hopped out of the car, she headed up the sidewalk toward my front door.

"Hey slut! Your forgot your horse cock!" Marie laughed as she tossed it out of the car onto the front walk.

Sara scurried back and picked it up. Click click went Marie's cell phone. Sara rang the doorbell and anxiously waited. She knocked. No answer. Finally, I opened the door. Suddenly, Sara felt like a little schoolgirl who had disobeyed. Her Daddy had a stern look on his face and his arms were crossed across his chest.

"I'm sorry Daddy," Sara whined.

I grabbed her by the arm and yanked her into the house.

"Where the hell have you been young lady?" I yelled at her. Of course, I knew exactly what she had been up to, thanks to the constant updates from Marie!

"It's a long story, Daddy," she said, looking at the ground.

"Naughty little girls need to be punished, you know that right?"

"Yes Daddy, I know."

I turned and said, "Jillian, will you come out here please?"

Sara Jane's eyes flew wide open! Jillian strutted into the room. She wore a purple and black latex corset. Her legs were covered in black, fishnet stockings, attached to the corset with garters. She had on black, four inch, patent leather pumps with pointy toes. Her long, jet black hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Her Goth makeup was heavier than usual. In her hand was the wooden ruler that she had used to bring color to Sara's tits when they first met. Around her waist, pointing straight out, was a huge, black, strap on dildo.

"Jillian, I think we have a naughty little girl here. She needs to be disciplined," I said.

Glaring at Sara, Jillian said, "It will be my pleasure!"

To be continued...

12