Sara Loses Her Sex Drive

Story Info
And she needs her husband to get it back.
6.8k words
4.41
11.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mac053
mac053
14 Followers

I can't believe how fast the last two years have gone by. Much to Sam and my surprise, the girls' boutiques have been incredibly successful. From their start two years ago they now have 4 locations in Paris and a new one opening in London.

I've been a little preoccupied because I'm turning 70 next week and things between Sara and me haven't been the same for the past few months. Sam could sense something was wrong so he suggested we have dinner together. The girls left for London this morning to train staff and finalize plans for the opening of their London boutique, so we're both bachelors until tomorrow.

We got our usual table at The Peninsula and it felt good to unwind and bare my soul. Sam was concerned I was having health issues, but I told him I'm fine, it's just that Sara and I haven't had sex in about four months. At first I chalked it up to a normal settling in and her being busy with Janice and the boutiques. But then it became less frequent and now it's to the point where she can no longer get aroused. Sam wasn't following me so I said you know how Sara and Janice have their special lady parts, well Sara's aren't working. And it's affecting her sex drive and our sex life.

I told him we've been to her doctor a couple of times to check on her hormone treatments which he tweaked, but it hasn't made a difference. He suggested she see a therapist which she has individually and we have as a couple but that hasn't helped either. Her doctor is convinced this has nothing to do with her hormone treatment that there's something bothering her and this is how it's manifesting itself. Her therapist agrees but that's all she'll tell me.

Sam just stared at me and started fidgeting with his phone. I could tell he had something to say but was uncomfortable saying it. I told him if he knows anything about this he has to tell me. He said he knows pretty much everything because Sara and Janice are like sisters, plus he knows something else.

He said Sara wants to adopt a baby, correct, I said yeah, but I told her forget it, I never had kids for a reason and I'm certainly not starting at 70 years old. And besides, Sara dropped it.

Sam said in front of you she dropped it but in reality she's been carrying it around inside her for the last few months. He said it got so bad that one night she came to their house in hysterics because she can't go on living if you're not in her life. When we finally got her calmed down all she was talking about was your DNR. He said do you remember when you were in the hospital the day after your wedding and then we had the blowup that night about the DNR? I said yeah, what does that have to do with this. He said it has everything to do with this.

Those events profoundly affected Sara. She's very smart and she knows she is only going to have you for a little while longer and she desperately wants a part of you when you're gone. He said I'm neither a doctor nor a therapist, but if you want to get the old Sara back, you need to re-think the adoption thing.

I just stared at him. My mind was whirling and starting to connect the dots. And the more I thought about it, the more the timing lined with her doctor's and therapist's thinking. I looked at Sam and said wow, that's a lot to think about.

Just then our server stopped at our table and asked if we were ready to order. I asked him to give us a few minutes. He said fine but said his manager wanted him to ask if we have the final count for next week's party. I said what party, I looked at Sam, he looked at me, he looked at the waiter and then I knew...Sara was throwing me a surprise birthday party.

The manager hurriedly ran over to our table and couldn't stop apologizing. I told him it's fine, but Sara can never know that I know because it would kill her. He said he'll take care of it. I then turned to Sam and said how could you let her do this because you know I hate surprises.

He said it was out of his control. Janice and Sara have been working on this for over three months. They have 150 people who have already RSVP'd with probably 10 more on the fence. He said they invited everyone from their boutiques, friends from Atlanta, and all of your friends in Paris. I started protesting again and Sam grabbed my arm and said you have to fucking stop this. You have a wife who has a love for you like I've never seen in my life. She has thrown herself into planning this party while being eaten up inside about your refusal to adopt a baby, if you want to get your Sara and your sex life back, start acting like the guy I met two years ago.

I don't remember the rest of the dinner. I couldn't tell you what I ate or what we talked about. We paid the check and walked out. Sam grabbed a cab but I told him I needed to walk to clear my head. I knew exactly what I had to do, but for the first time in a while I didn't have a plan.

Sam made me promise that I wouldn't tell Sara about our conversation. So I had to figure out how to resurrect a discussion we had six months ago that I dismissed as ridiculous. I know I can be smooth, but I'm not sure I'm that smooth.

Sara left two messages on my mobile but I didn't return her call. She would instantly know from my voice that something was bothering me. I needed to spend the night thinking this through and then call her in the morning.

I leapt out of bed at 3am with my plan. I was going to use my upcoming 70th birthday as an excuse for my wakeup call. I never had children and this is my last chance. I need to sell this to Sara as my idea to get the process back on track. And when she says we talked about it months ago, I'll tell her yes, but that was before I focused on turning 70. The more I thought about it, the more I thought it was brilliant, but then I thought about it again and thought it was ridiculous, but then I said fuck it, because it's all I got.

I went back to sleep, woke up the next morning in a great mood, and called Sara. She sounded great and was very happy about the new store. She said she'll be home later this afternoon and can't wait to see me. I told her how much I missed her and suggested we eat at home tonight.

I was now in my element. I knew what I had to do and got on it. I spent the whole day researching everything about adoption and how we can improve our odds of success. For a 70 year old man I'm in very good shape, I don't drink and only smoke occasionally with Sara. The more I read about it, the more I became convinced it would work and it had to work because Sara needed it.

I'm not much of a cook so when I told Sara we were going to eat home she knew I was ordering in from one of our local restaurants. Sara's train was arriving in Paris at 4:00, so she'd be home no later than 5:30. I went to the restaurant, picked up dinner and got back to our apartment at 5:00. I unpacked everything, put it in the warming drawer, set the table, and waited for Sara.

When Sara got home she looked exhausted. I poured her a glass of champagne and asked if she's hungry. She said she first needs champagne, a cigarette and a few minutes to relax. We went out on our terrace, I lit a cigarette for her and then one for me. After she took a drag she stared at the red lipstick on the filter. She said she remembers when seeing this would prompt a whirlwind love making session. I told her don't worry, we'll get there soon enough.

I told her to relax on the terrace and have another champagne while I plate our dinner. I made sure to get her favorite entree from the restaurant which she devoured and then took some of mine. She said she loves London, but there's nothing like the food in Paris. We finished dinner and Sara made coffee while I cleaned up. I told her I want to talk about something so let's have coffee on the terrace.

I brought the coffee and she brought her cigarettes onto the terrace, I have one shot to get this right. We each lit a cigarette and she asked what's the matter. I told her I know I haven't been myself for the past few months and I think I know why. I'm turning 70 next week and have been thinking of my legacy. It's been a great run with hopefully many more years ahead, but I've never had children and I want us to have one. So if you're willing, I'd like to begin the adoption process as soon as we can.

Sara just sat there in silence. I didn't say anything and then her eyes filled up with tears and she started sobbing uncontrollably, the dam was bursting and this was part of the healing process She tried to take a drag from the cigarette but her mouth was quivering so she snubbed it out.

I held her and asked her if she wanted to lie down and she said no. She asked for some water and by the time I got back she was better. She wanted to know what made me change my mind and I explained it again. I told her I think she'll make a better mother than I will a father, but I'm excited to begin this next chapter of our life.

Sara ran off the terrace into her closet and came back with a file. She grabbed my hand and said this is what I was working on six months ago with our lawyer. It's all ready to go, everything is prepared and I've signed my name. All it needs is your signature and a letter from your doctor. But you can't change your mind because I couldn't deal with that. I told her I'm on it and we're going to get this done. She smiled, kissed me on the forehead, and went into our bedroom to read.

And that's how it started. I called our lawyer that night who confirmed he had everything and would email me the signature pages. Once he received my signature pages and a letter from my doctor he'll submit the application. I told him he'll have the signature pages tonight and the letter tomorrow.

I relayed this to Sara when I came into bed and she was genuinely happy for the first time in months. She wrapped her arms around me and said take me away. Pick a place you love and I've never been. I said that's easy, Florence, Italy. I'll get us flights for tomorrow afternoon.

I made all our reservations in about 30 minutes. I got us a suite at the St. Regis Florence with a view of the Arno River and a flight leaving Wednesday afternoon and returning on Sunday afternoon. Sara left early Wednesday morning to meet Janice and the manager of their London store while I stayed home to put our gear together and arrange for my doctor to send my annual physical results and a letter attesting to my health to our lawyer.

Sara and I met at the airport and boarded our plane. Just before we departed, I made a quick call to our lawyer to confirm he had everything and was submitting the application today. He said he received everything and had one of his assistants hand deliver the application.

The flight to Florence was uneventful, but as we were going through the Florence Airport and then in our taxi to our hotel, I could tell Sara was underwhelmed, because the airport and ride are underwhelming. But when we walked into our suite at the St. Regis she turned to me and said, I'm never leaving. Sara wanted pizza on our first night so we went to a local place for salad, pizza, Prosecco for Sara and Pellegrino of me. We stopped in a cafe on the way back for a cappucino and a cigarette. Sara looked better than she had in months. She thanked me for arranging the weekend because she needed it. She then looked at me, grabbed my arm while kissing my neck, and said she knows we're going to get our baby.

The next two days we ran all over Florence capped off with a climb to the top of the Duomo. Sara was all for it, I did it 15 years ago and remember it being a bitch, but what the hell. The weather was gorgeous and we gave it a shot. When we got to the top Sara was in awe and was acting like we were like newlyweds, she was holding me, kissing me, asking people to take our photos, and taking photos for other people.

As we were touring the city, Sara spent a lot of time in boutiques looking at different designers and fabrics. It's a different look than her Paris boutiques, but she was taking photos, calling Janice, and making more than a few connections with designers. She found a boot maker that she loved and wanted to do a call with Janice. I told her I'm going to walk around and I'll be back in an hour.

I was in the mood to buy her something special and found it at a store on the Ponte Vecchio. It was a white gold necklace with a pendant of sapphires and diamonds, with matching earrings and a matching ring. Sapphires are Sara's birthstone and I bought them on the spot. I waited until they gift wrapped them and left.

I quickly ran back to the St. Regis, gave them to the concierge, and asked her to put the box on our dinner table with a note which said, 'For my beautiful wife and the mother of our new baby'. I ran back to get Sara and we walked back to the hotel in a light rain that actually felt terrific.

We quickly changed for dinner and headed to the dining room. As Sara sat down she noticed the gift wrapped box and card. As she started reading the card her hands began to shake. She opened the box and was speechless, I have to say they looked even better than they did in the store. I asked her if she wants me to help her put the necklace on and she nodded yes.

Sara is normally very emotional, but she wasn't really showing anything. She thanked me continuously, kept staring and touching the pieces, but was otherwise subdued. The one good thing is she still had her appetite. We both had a pasta course and then split two entrees. She polished off a bottle of Prosecco while I polished off a bottle of Pellegrino.

But something was changing and by the end of the evening it was palpable. At the beginning of dinner a couple of women stopped by to admire her necklace. Sara was gracious, but reserved. By the end of the evening most dining room guests had stopped by and Sara showed them not only her necklace, but also the card. And she told everyone that we're adopting a baby and she can't wait to be a mother. And magically, the more times she uttered the words, the more confident she became.

We left the dining room and asked if there was anywhere we could go to have a cappucino and a cigarette and not get wet. They set up a table for us that was perfect. Sara lit her cigarette first and, for first time in a while, did her French Inhale. She looked at me and said I don't know where that came from, I just did it. We had another cappucino and a few more cigarettes and decided to call it a night.

We got into bed and Sara was asleep in no time. I was laying in bed content in the notion that she was in a much better place, but concerned because her sex drive was still missing and her cock was still flacid. In fact it looked like it had shrunk even more which was not a good sign.

I woke up to brilliant sunshine with Sara spooned up behind me. As I moved around I felt something weird but wasn't sure what it was, so I reached around and, to my surprise and pleasure, felt Sara's hard, fully engorged cock stuck in the crack of my ass. I didn't want to wake her up so I just laid there and went back to sleep.

About an hour later I felt her lips kissing my back and her hand stroking my cock. I turned around and saw a look on Sara's face that I hadn't seen in 6 months. We started kissing each other and I could feel our bodies tightening and our cocks reaching their limit. I kissed and sucked on Sara's tits and started licking her stomach. She wasn't saying anything so I kept going.

I tongued her mushroom head and her ridge and it was driving her nuts. She started leaking pre-cum almost immediately. She grabbed my head hard and pushed it down on her cock. I had it all the way in my mouth and was vigorously deep throating her when I felt the first squirt which I joyously swallowed. I then felt the second, third, and the fourth which I tried to swallow, but there was simply too much cum so I let it accumulate in my mouth. After a few more squirts she was done. She still had her hands on my head but she was beginning to relax.

I couldn't decide what to do with the cum in my mouth so I dribbled it out all over her tits and rubbed it into her skin. Sara was exhausted, but her cock was still hard. So now we had the opposite situation, for months she couldn't get hard and now she can't get soft. She was looking at me and stroking her cock and I asked if she's ok. She said she has to cum again. I asked what I could do to help and she said just kiss me Daddy. I started kissing her lips and cheeks, and neck and telling her how much I love her when I felt her body tense up and saw ropes of cum shooting out of her cock all over her tits and stomach.

Sara rarely masturbated, but she was really working her cock and there was no end in sight to all the cum. Finally she stopped cumming and I could see her starting to relax and slow her breathing. And while her hand was still stroking her cock, it was becoming more flacid.

Sara and our bed were a mess. There was cum all over her body, on her face, in her hair and all over the sheets. I had to get her up to go into the shower before she rolled over but she wouldn't move so I wet toweled her and then dry toweled her and then got out of bed, took a shower, got changed and waited for Sara to wake up. I honestly didn't know what to expect when she woke up. I didn't think anyone was capable of cumming that much, especially a transgender woman on hormone treatments, but I guess shit happens.

I was reading my iPad in the sitting area of our suite when Sara woke up. She came in, wrapped her arms around me, and said I'm starving, can we go to lunch. I said, um, sure, but can we first talk about this morning. She smiled, grabbed my hand, put it under her robe, and placed it on her fully erect cock, and said let me take a quick shower and get ready while you think about this.

When Sara emerged from the washroom she looked fabulous, she was relaxed, her complexion and makeup were perfect, and she was glowing. To give herself a little more room she was wearing a skirt instead of pants. We got to the dining room and had a great lunch, I don't know if it was because of her orgasms, or because we were away or because of the magic of Florence, but we had the most open talk in a very long time.

Sara said she is in love with me and with the life I've given her, but raising a baby with me is all she thinks about and she was devastated when I dismissed it out of hand several months ago. She said her therapist suggested she was suffering from dysphoria which was likely triggered by her devastation. She said her therapist told her to talk to me because if she didn't her condition would only get worse. Sara told her there's no way she's going to do that, not to the man who has given her everything and has never asked for anything in return, she'll just have to work her way through it.

I said ok, I get all that, but how can you explain what happened this morning. She said the only thing she can think of is she's in such a better place emotionally and that everything just came back. I said well, obviously so, but you know I never stopped loving you. She said I know that, but the reality is you and I aren't going to grow old together. She said she knew that when we started our relationship, but had no idea that she'd fall this deeply in love. And having a baby that we can raise together will be the connection to me that she needs. And when she thought she couldn't have it she emotionally collapsed.

I tried to apologize and tell her I has no idea, but she put her hand over my mouth and said no apologies needed, you are the man of my dreams and just when I think you can't get any more special, you do something like you did last night. So no more talking about the past, let's put that in a box and move forward, so what's on tap for today?

I said if she still want's to visit boutiques we can walk around the city or we can hire a car to do some wine tasting. She said fuck the boutiques, I want to get drunk and have my man take care of me. We went to the Concierge to see what's available and she said we're in luck, they had a cancellation this morning and if it works for us the car would be here in 30 minutes.

mac053
mac053
14 Followers
12