Sara Loses Her Sex Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a glorious day. Sara fell in love with the wine country outside Florence and interestingly was picking up the Italian language very quickly. We went to about three wineries and then our driver asked what we're doing for dinner. We said we don't have any plans so he suggested a fourth winery where they also host a dinner. He said it usually fills up quickly but he can call to see if they have any availability. He called and said they have room so we booked it.

The winery was terrific, but the dinner and the people in attendance were fabulous. They had a wine tasting before dinner and gave a brief tour of the facility. During my drinking days I spent a lot of time in Napa and Sonoma and have probably been to 50 wineries, but for Sara this was all new. We sat down for dinner and had a magical time. Of course it's not as much fun when all you're drinking is Pellegrino, but I was enjoying watching my Sara blossom.

She couldn't stop talking about adopting our baby and how excited she is to have a family. At one point someone made a bad joke about me as a new father. He wasn't trying to be mean, it's just what happens when people have too much to drink. But Sara was ready for it, she looked at him, put her arms around me and said you're right, my husband is going to be 70 years old next week, but he knows how important this is to me, which is the ultimate display of his love for his wife. And I will never let him forget how much I love him...and that he's going to have to get up at 3am to change our baby's diaper. Which everyone thought was hilariously funny, except me.

We got back to our hotel around 9pm after a glorious day. Sara was feeling no pain, but didn't want to go to bed. I suggested a cappucino and cigarette, but she wanted a Prosecco and cigarette. As we were sitting down enjoying the view, she told me she adores Florence and the Italian people and language. And while she loves our home in Paris, she'd like to spend more time in Italy. And then she stood up, finished her Prosecco, took a last drag on her cigarette, and whispered, take me upstairs and make love to your wife.

I would describe that night's lovemaking session as 90 percent love and 10 percent making, which doesn't mean it wasn't intense, it was incredibly intense. We were both incredibly hard, but it was sensuous and passionate with no words being spoken but with long stretches of open mouth kissing and scissoring our cocks together. When she was finally ready, Sara merely smiled and nodded to me. I grabbed the lube, gently lubed her hole, lubed my cock and entered her.

Her hole resisted my cock head ever so slightly before pushing in and then it went all the way to the hilt. She gasped for a second and then went back to kissing me. I was making love to my wife for the first time in four months and it felt incredible. I could feel Sara's hard cock between our stomachs and then I came inside her. There wasn't any warning nor could I stop it. I was balls deep in my wife's ass and I was filling her up with cum. When Sara felt my cum in her ass her body tightened and she shot her load between our stomachs.

After we came, we both just laid there. I think the first thing we realized was how much our jaws hurt from kissing. I went into the washroom to get towels to clean us off while Sara used tissues to plug her hole. After I cleaned us off we took a quick shower and passed out in bed.

Sunday was our last day in Florence so we got up early for breakfast and a stroll through town. We packed our bags, thanked everyone at the St. Regis for their hospitality and left. The flight back was terrific and we were back home by 6pm. As we walked in the door, Sara turned to me and said, promise you'll take me back to Florence, but also promise we'll never leave this apartment.

Monday was very busy for Sara but she was back in the zone. The opening for the London store was on Thursday evening, but Sam and I already told the girls that we would be there so the four of were taking the Eurostar on Wednesday afternoon and of course there was my surprise birthday party tomorrow night.

I didn't have much to do so I treated myself to a massage and late lunch. I got home around 4pm and fell asleep until 10, Sara was already in bed and I asked her why she didn't wake me up, she said I looked so peaceful she couldn't disturb me. We both fell asleep and slept great.

I woke up about 8am the next day with Sara standing over me taking a picture of her birthday boy for her Instagram account. She then went into the kitchen and brought me fresh pastries, fresh fruit, capuccino, and sang happy birthday to me. She told me she was leaving early but would be back this afternoon to get ready for my birthday dinner with Sam and Janice.

The morning progressed fairly quickly. Sam stopped over because the girls found a flat to rent in London to use when they visited their store and they wanted to know what we thought. Sam and I thought it was better to stay in a hotel, but the business could easily afford it and it made Sara and Janice happy, so why not.

Just before Sam left I gave him a hug and thanked him for everything he's done for Sara and me. He knew we were moving forward with the adoption and asked about our weekend in Florence. I told him mission accomplished, but I'm sure you already knew that. He said yes and one other thing, don't worry about tonight, your wingman always has your back.

So the plan was for Sam and Janice to stop over for a best friends champagne toast at 6pm and then an intimate dinner at The Peninsula. When Sara got back in the afternoon she was a bundle of nerves. She was smoking more than usual and had two glasses of champagne. But she pulled it together and when she emerged from our bedroom at 5:45 she looked stunning. She was dressed in full blown Parisian chic, black leather skinny pants, a black leather top, stilleto heals, and a red beret.

Sara arranged for one of the Peninsula's cars to take us to dinner which was great, but she couldn't stop fidgeting and looking at her makeup and asking Janice how she looked. We got to the hotel and were whisked to the roof terrace restaurant for dinner. It was a glorious night but eerily quiet when we got off the elevator. The hostess asked what name the reservation is under and Sam gave his name. She escorted to the terrace, opened the doors, and everyone yelled 'Surprise'.

It was kind of weird, but even though I knew it was coming, I actually was surprised. I looked at Sara and asked if she did this and she said yes, but she had a lot of help from Sam and Janice. I gave her a kiss and told her how much I love her and then all hell broke loose. I never like being the center of attention, but tonight was my night and I was ok with it. There were a couple of friends from Atlanta who made the trip, all our friends from Paris, and all the girls from Sara and Janice's stores who so appreciated being invited. They all came over and wished me a happy birthday and then grabbed Sara and Janice for their own mini girl party.

The night, the party, the drinks, and the food were perfect, but everything went way too quickly. Eventually we sat down for dinner and the obligatory speeches. Sara kept them to a minimum and asked everyone to be brief. Two of my Atlanta friends were terrific, but I don't think our Paris friends understood their jokes. Sam and Janice were exceptionally funny but also very moving. And then it was Sara's turn. She got to the microphone and as she took out her speech her hands were shaking and her lips started quivering.

She looked at the words, paused, and tore up her speech. She steadied herself and said she actually wrote a terrific speech about me, with some very funny and embarrassing stories. But tonight isn't about funny or embarrassing stories, tonight is about telling you a love story for the ages and about how one good man can make a difference in the world. She spoke completely extemporaneously for about 20 minutes and when she finished there wasn't a dry eye in the house. I stood up, hugged her, told her how proud I was, and then told her she really fucked me because that's a tough act to follow.

Without being immodest, I gave a great speech. I spoke for about 10 minutes thanking everyone for coming, especially those who came from the States, poking fun at a few people, thanking our best friends Sam and Janice, and thanking Sara for showing me that life begins at 70.

It was a glorious night and no one wanted to leave. As usual, the four of us were the last to leave and said we'd see each other at the train station tomorrow afternoon.

When we got home we both got undressed and ready for bed. Sara handed me my robe and said she has one more surprise for the birthday boy but she wants me on the terrace. She asked me to bring champagne for her, Badoit for me, and our cigarettes and she'll be right out. I sat down taking in our view of the Paris sky when I noticed all the lights went out in our apartment.

I looked up and saw Sara walking toward me in her white leather body suit that she wore on our wedding night. She sat on my lap, lit up a cigarette and said Daddy, do you remember this from our wedding night. I said uh, yeah and I also remember the ass fucking you gave me the next morning. Sara took a long drag, blew out a long stream of smoke and said not tonight, the only ass fucking is going to be what you give me.

Sara knew she was getting to me with her smoking foreplay. After finishing a cigarette she'd touch up her lipstick and light another one. She had her hand all over my cock and I couldn't take it any more. She asked if I was ready for her and I said yes, she stood up and unzipped entire front of the body suit revealing her tits and her cock. She kneeled in front of me and asked me to suck on her tits while stroking her cock.

I knew she was getting close because her cock was oozing precum, but she wanted me to keep going. A few minutes later she whispered that she was ready for me so she stood up, stepped out of her leather suit and sat on my cock. Sara had pre-lubed her hole but I'm not sure we needed it because my cock was covered in precum.

Sara relaxed her hole and my cock slid right in. She gasped when my cock head cleared her outer ring, but smiled as she absorbed the entire length. Riding me is usually not Sara's favorite position, but tonight she was enjoying it. I was sucking on her tits as she was begging me to mark them and I felt Sara's hard cock banging into us as I fucked my wife in her ass.

I moved from her tits to french kissing her mouth and then the orgasm rush came over me. From years of experience I knew I couldn't stop it and this time was no exception. I peeled away my kiss and said I'm cumming, but Sara already knew. She felt my my cock pulsating a few seconds before her rectum was filled with my cum and a few seconds before she unloaded on my stomach.

Sara collapsed in my arms. She started kissing my neck until she fell asleep. I just sat there for a while stroking her hair and listening to her breathe and thinking how lucky I am to be married to such a beautiful woman. I then cleaned us up and carried her into bed.

We slept in the next morning but got up and ready in plenty of time to meet Sam and Janice at the train station. When Sara saw Janice she grabbed her to tell her the white leather body suit worked its magic again last night and they may have to start stocking them in the boutiques.

The Eurostar ride was fabulous as usual. Once it arrived in St. Pancras station we grabbed our gear and headed to our hotel. Because the store is in the Knightsbridge/Belgravia area, Sam suggested we stay at his favorite hotel The Athenaeum on Picadilly. The hotel was gorgeous, we had adjoining suites with views of Royal Green Park which Sara and Janice loved.

The next morning we all met for a proper English Breakfast before starting our day. Sara and Janice were heading to the store and Sam and I were going to check out the flat. The plan was to be back at 2pm to get changed before going to the store for the 5pm opening party.

The flat the girls found is fabulous. It's only two bedrooms, but it's in a great neighborhood, is less than a 5 minute walk to the store and is fully furnished. Also, the building security is first rate so we're comfortable they'd be safe.

We called the girls and told them what we thought. They said they're really busy so if we're good with it we should sign the lease before someone else takes it. We told the listing agent we'll take it and went to their office to get everything executed.

We got back to our hotel in plenty of time to get changed for the party. Sara and Janice had custom outfits created by one of their designers and they wanted to surprise us so we waited in the Lobby Bar for them. They walked in the bar and all conversations stopped. They were dressed in matching outfits in the colors of the French Flag consisting of blue leather skinny pants, white cotton tee shirts, and red silk jackets. They looked incredible and were clearly making a statement about their boutiques.

The store was gorgeous and was filled with a ton of people when we arrived. Sara and Janice were immediately mobbed by their staff, friends and a number of clients from Paris who came to London for the opening. It was a very festive occasion and Sara and Janice were clearly in their element, not so much for Sam and me, but we were there to support our wives. A number of Sam's former investment banking friends brought their wives who loved touring the boutique while Sam and I hung around with the guys.

Towards the end of the night I was walking around by myself when Sara came over. She looked nervous and said our lawyer and his wife were here, they're chatting with Sam and Janice, and he wants to talk to us. His wife is one of Sara and Janice's clients and he's represented their business from the beginning. And even though they were invited, we didn't think they would be here.

After exchanging pleasantries we all sat down and he handed me a letter from the adoption bureau. He said he received it this morning and wanted to personally deliver it to us. I looked at it but it was in French so I handed it to Sara. She started reading it and began tearing up and while her mouth was moving she couldn't speak. When she finally composed herself she said we're getting our baby, we've been approved. Sara jumped in my lap so hard she almost knocked the chair over.

It was such a joyous occasion. Everyone was clapping and hugging and crying and throwing out different baby names. When we eventually composed ourselves, we asked our lawyer how is this possible. He said he's never seen any adoption get approved that quickly and has no idea how it happened. Sara looked around the room and spied a smile on Janice's face. Sara asked if she had anything to do with this. Janice took a sip of champagne and slyly said, 'All I'll say is I let a few of our clients know about your situation. I guess they were able to help. Congratulations on your new baby'.

12