Sara Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife and I comfort a friend in need.
4.5k words
4.18
21.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and I had always talked about having a threesome, but it was usually just something for fantasy. We would discuss it, get hot and then fuck like bunnies. I liked thinking of my Sara as my personal tamed slut and I was more than a little excited about letting her off the leash.

One night we were sitting in our hot tub with a close friend, Alan, who was recently divorced and had come to our place to commiserate. Alan was an old friend of Sara's from college, so we were happy to have him over to drown his sorrows. Sara had thought a dip in the hot tub and a pretty girl would lift his spirits some. Sara is a petite woman with a pixie figure and small A cup breasts that I would tease her about kindly. Her butt was small but tight and she worked out religiously, making her slender figure hard with muscles. She kept her blonde hair cropped short, completing her elfin look.

We cut an interesting figure. She is petite and slender. I'm tall with broad shoulders. She has me at the gym constantly, so I've kept in shape. I keep my head shaved, better to hide a receding hairline.

Tonight, she wore her favorite frilly bikini since it was such a mild day outside. She and Alan were chatting together in the pool as I left to make more drinks. They also made an odd couple, Alan was a broad guy tending to overweight with dark hair next to my pixie of a wife. When I returned they were sitting quite close, but I didn't think anything of it. Sara grabbed her drink eagerly and took most of it in a single swing, a sure sign that she was getting tipsy.

"Jack, listen to this. That harpy that just dumped Alan had been cheating on him!" Sara said, with obvious venom.

I was genuinely sorry to hear that. Alan was a truly nice guy, he cared for Susan and I know that must have hurt him deeply.

"That sucks man, I'm sorry." I said, placing my drink on the tub ledge.

"Yeah, we hadn't been intimate in a while and I assumed that she just wanted space, turns out she was getting it somewhere else." Alan let his head fall back and looked up to the clouds in the moonlight. He was still taking it fairly hard it seemed.

"How long is awhile?" Sara asked. A while for Sara would be three days, by that time she would be climbing the walls and grinding herself on anything she could find.

"About a year, give or take" Alan said sadly. He looked at us with a sad grin. "That's crazy right? I should have known something was up."

"I'm not going to lie to you man, that's a long fucking time." I said

"With no fucking!" Sara chimed in, clearly aghast. "But the divorce is over, you can go find someone now."

"Maybe?" He said, gesturing to himself. "I'm 34 now Sara, it's been a long time since college, and unlike Jack no one is dragging me to the gym every day. I'm getting into fat territory."

Sara began to pout, I could see the wheels turning in her head. "So! Start going, you can meet us there."

"Possible, for now I'm just going to have this drink." Alan thoughtfully sipped the zombie I had prepared, considering what a daily gym habit might mean.

Sara looked and me and gave a slight nod to the door. She had something she wanted to talk about.

"Jack and I will be right back, need to have some snacks with the booze or we'll all be regretting it." We both exited to the kitchen, Alan barely noticing us leave he was so wrapped up in his own thoughts.

"This isn't working Jack. It sucks, he's such a nice guy and he's so depressed." Sara said rooting around in the fridge.

"I know, but what can you do? He's down on himself and it's hard to bounce back from."

"I mean, there is one thing." I said, getting ready to test the water.

"What? He's a good friend, I'll do anything." She said.

"Well I think if you flirted and maybe played with him a bit it might help his confidence some." I waited for her reaction.

"You think so? I mean, I have always liked him, I've just never thought of him like that." Sara stopped to think. "Ok, I'll flirt with him a little, see where it goes. But no sex, just innocent talk. Don't get any ideas mister."

"Wouldn't dream of it. Do whatever you feel like angel." I said. I was starting to hope she might get involved with more, but she shut down that avenue quickly.

"I'll go out and feel it out." Sara walked back to Alan and left me to put together refreshments.

When I came back she was practically sitting in Alan's lap. He was a little uncomfortable but after such a long dry spell I think his desires were overriding his embarrassment. Sara rubbed his chest some and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I hate that you had to deal with all that for so long but look, you are still an attractive and caring guy, you'll find someone." She looked at him. "Do you mind me doing this? Jack doesn't have much chest hair, it's fun to play with." Alan smiled at her attention.

Alan stammered "Uh, no, its fine, as long as Jack isn't upset." He looked at me worriedly.

"Not at all, we're all friends here, Sara has known you forever." It turns out this was not the right thing to say.

"Yeah, I'm like a brother to her." His smile faded, and he retreated again.

Sara wouldn't have it. "Like a brother! You aren't a brother to me Alan. You have been a friend, a damn good friend. You've stood by me when I was down, and you introduced me to my wonderful husband. You are a great guy and I can't stand to see you like this."

I'm not sure if it was the alcohol or the emotion but there were almost tears in her eyes. "Would I do this to a brother?" She pulled him down and kissed him deeply, her tongue pushing through his reluctance, she took his hand and put it under her top, encouraging him to touch her breast.

I was more than a little surprised, but I figured I would see what happened. Alan pushed her away reluctantly.

"Sara you're married." He said.

"Yes, I am, and you know what my husband said?" She moved over and straddled him. "My husband said to do whatever I wanted to make you feel good." She reached down, touching the crotch of his trunks. "Whatever I wanted Alan, and I want this." She pulled his manhood free of his swim shorts. He was short but very very thick even though he wasn't hard yet. "It feels like this is what you want me to do too." She began to run her hands over his member.

"Jack I..." Alan started.

"It's ok Alan. I'm not threatened by it, if she wants to have fun I have no problem letting her." I said, enjoying my small wife stroking his cock.

"See." Sara said. "This is a onetime chance, I'm offering to make you feel better the way a woman can, if you say no we go back to chatting and you can go back to being sad, if you say yes we will all go into the bedroom and see what happens."

Alan looked lost in thought. I could see a war going on in his head.

"Ok, yes, let's go to the bedroom." He decided.

Sara got up and pulled him from the hot tub by his hardening cock. She stopped at the door to the house. "Don't want to get the floor wet." She pushed Alan's shorts off and stripped her own bathing suit. Alan appreciated her body openly. Looking first at her small mosquito bite breasts and puffy nipples and then letting his glance go lower to her pussy.

Sara kept her vulva shaved with a whisper of hair above her clit. Her pussy was gorgeous, her mound was full and her inner lips barely peeked out. Her clit was large and while still retreated in its hood I knew it would soon be poking out to its full size. I joked with her that what she lacked in tits she made up for in clitoris.

Once we all stripped she led us inside. She sat on the bed and instructed us to stand in front of her while she went over some ground rules. I made sure to pay attention, but it wasn't easy with her fondling both of us as she talked.

"Ok, so here are the rules." She started, stroking us both. "Honey, you are going to sit in your chair and watch until I say you can come over. This is for Alan first and foremost." She leaned in and gave his cock a small kiss. "You can go to your chair now."

I walked over and sat down low in the chair, spreading my legs and slowly stroking. My cock was longer than Alan at 8 inches but not as thick, the thought of what I might get to see was very exciting.

"Alan, a few things first. Jack knows all of this, but we have never been together. First, no anal. My ass isn't for fucking, if you accidently touch me there it's one thing but if I feel you trying to finger it or push this beast in my rear it's over. Second, be polite, if you are going to cum tell me. Jack knows I'm a little bit of a cum slut, I may take you in my mouth or my pussy, if we do that, or I may want you to unload on me. Be a gentleman and tell me." Alan's penis was completely hard now. She kept up her gentle stroking. "I also want to warn you, I'm a squirter. If you get me coming I will spray girl juice everywhere, I'm not peeing on you, don't be alarmed."

Poor Alan, that was too much for him. The talk of her squirting pussy sent him over the edge, he managed to grunt out "Fuck cumming" as the first ropes of semen shot over my wife's face and tits. Sara was shocked at how quickly he came and how much. She was probably a little disappointed as well.

"Well a little more warning than that please." She giggled, rubbing his cum on her body. "Mm, Alan, it has been a long time for you hasn't it, did talk of my dripping pussy send you over the edge?" She asked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil things." He said glumly.

"Spoil? Silly boy, how is hosing my tight body down with cum spoiling things." She asked earnestly.

"Well, I came, that's it right? After I came Susan would go to bed." He said.

Sara looked like someone told her a cat had died. "Oh Alan, oh poor Alan. That was what sleeping with this woman was like? What a total frigid bitch. Oh no sweetie, we are far from finished. Jack will get me a towel to clean up a little. When a boy cums that means it's the woman's turn, don't you know that?"

She took the wet towel I got her and cleaned off quickly. She scooted back on the bed and laid down, running her hands to her pussy. She spread herself with her fingers and slowly circled her clit with the other hand.

"Now Alan, I bet you've thought about what my pussy looks like a few times. Well, here she is, is it as nice as you dreamed."

"Oh Sara, it looks very cute." Alan said. "If I'm being honest yes, I may have jacked off thinking about you a few times."

"Well, here's the real thing, go ahead." She fingered herself and brought a glistening finger up for Alan. "Have a taste."

Alan didn't have to be asked twice. He got on the bed and took her finger in his mouth.

"Mmmm, that's great. You taste much better than Susan."

Sara playfully slapped him on the cheek. "Alan, a little tip. When a woman has been sprayed by your manhood, when she is touching herself for you and offering you a taste of her vagina, don't compare her to a vile harpy bitch, even positively. Now, I'm glad you like it, why don't you try some from the source." She grabbed his hair and pushed his head into her crotch. "Eat my tight married pussy." She said, grinding into him.

Alan eagerly lapped her pussy, licking up and sucking her clit deeply. Sara jumped at this. "Slow down tiger, she's not totally ready to come out and play. Lick my folds some first, let Ms. Clitty get warmed up before you start thrashing her."

Alan apologized and moved lower on her pussy, licking her vaginal opening and trailing his tongue through her folds, only grazing her clit gently. I sat in my chair enjoying the show, Sara's eyes locked on me. It may have been some time since Alan had pleasured a woman, but he seemed to be getting the hang of it. Sara bucked and purred grinding her body into his face. I could see that "Ms. Clitty" had come out to play and Alan began sucking on her mercilessly, enjoying the copious fluid that flowed from her honey pot. He replaced his tongue at her vaginal opening with a finger, first one, then two, and moved them in and out of her slowly. This stimulation soon began sending her over the edge. When Sara's petite frame orgasms she shudders all over, her legs and pussy clench and like she said, she sprays girl cum in varying amounts. She also begins to swear uncontrollably.

I could tell by the increase in profanity her orgasm was coming soon, and Alan seemed to sense it as well. She drew her legs tight up against her to allow him more access to her intimacy as her orgasm began. Alan kept fingering her and then, to my surprise and I know Sara's, he withdrew his index finger and circled it around her other hole. She jerked immediately but it was too late and her orgasm over whelmed her "NO FUCK that's my ass you shit that's off limits of FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK I'M CUMMMING FUCK DAMN." She began to scream as her pussy gushed juice all over Alan's face. He pushed his middle finger into her rear at the peak of her climax, keeping his pointer buried in her pussy. As she bucked through her explosive cum she fucked herself on both fingers.

Seeing my wife cum while her ass and pussy were fingered by another man set me off, I also came hard watching them. I was disappointed though. Knowing Sara, I knew that would be the end of it. Alan tried to push the boundaries, but I was sure he had gone too far. He withdrew his fingers and set back, amazed at the amount of pussy juice on himself and the bed. Sara allowed her orgasm to subside completely.

She sat up and really slapped him this time. "I wasn't kidding about my ass you dick." She said. "That's strike one. If it was anyone else that would be the last time. No more anal surprises you got it?"

"Sorry, your ass looked so good I couldn't help myself." He said sheepishly.

"I know, it looks amazing, but look and don't touch. Now you are going to be punished. Lay back, hands behind your head. If you touch me, game over, you go home. No excuses this time. Understand." Sara said in an authoritative manner.

Alan did as he was told. Laying back with his hands behind his head. His thick cock stood proudly, recovered from his orgasm and begging for attention. Sara slid down to his manhood. "Now, this is going to feel good, but trust me, this will be a punishment." She said, taking his penis in her mouth and diving down to the base of his shaft. Alan jerked at the suddenness. Sara was used to taking my 8 inches, Alan's 6 was no problem for her. She hungrily sucked his cock, fucking him with her mouth, sliding off and licking his shaft and head. Her hand expertly massaged his scrotum at the same time. She placed her mouth around his head and aggressively stroked him. Alan was growling in pleasure.

"Oh, you like this? You dirty boy, enjoying your punishment. I bet you think I'm joking." Sara left his dick alone, twitching, begging for more. "What does that thick cock want hmm?" She asked, resting a finger on the tip. "I bet it wants to cum." She traced her finger down his glands and shaft. "Too bad we were naughty." She got up and climbed on top of him. Placing her pussy just above his dick, pushing down so he could feel her heat and wetness on his shaft but not allowing him inside her. "Mmmm, you are so thick." She grinded on him. "I don't think I've ever had a cock this thick in my tiny little pussy." She gently rocked back and forth on his shaft. I had experienced this type of punishment myself. It was more fun to watch than to feel. Watching my slutty wife rub her pussy on another man's cock was getting me rock hard and Sara knew it.

"It's a pity you were a bad boy." She said, allowing just the tip of his penis to be enveloped by her labia before moving down his shaft again, not allowing him entry. "I was going to let you inside first." She kept allowing just a tip, then sliding down. I had no idea how Alan could control himself from forcing her onto his dick. "But now, oh no, naughty boys don't go first." She repositioned in a 69. She could only reach the tip of his cock with her height, but I think it served her purpose. After making sure her pussy was right over his face and that she could still reach his cock she looked at me. "Come here husband." She said, laying her head down and casually licking Alan's shaft. "Fuck me on top of this naughty boy."

I climbed on the bed and positioned myself behind her. Alan could see my ready cock just in front of her entrance, inches away from him. "Alan, you are going to watch my husband take my slutty hole. I was going to have him fuck me after you but now you just get to think about what you did." She pushed back into me slowly, making sure our friend could see every inch of penetration. "OOhhhhh yes, that's my cock. Too bad it's not yours, I wanted to get stretched." She grunted as she took my member.

We began truly fuck, I pistoned my dick into her tightness. Her pussy always felt spectacular. Her entrance gripped you tight and she opened up further inside. With her excessive liquid it made for a spectacular feeling. Mentally the thought that she was fucking me as a punishment for her lover drove me wild. I wanted to draw out the show for Alan and assist in his punishment. He had violated my wife's anus after all.

Sara started sucking as much of his dick as she could reach, which meant she was assaulting his cock head mercilessly. Suddenly I felt something different below as I fucked her. Alan had moved his head up and began licking her clit as I fucked her. This stimulation drove Sara wild, I felt her body begin to shudder. I started pounding her more urgently, wanting to fill her as she came. She began to scream as my cock swelled and pulsed inside her. Alan sucked her clit as she came, drenching our bed. "FUCK SHIT CUNT FUCK FUCCCCCKKK." Sara screamed. She pulled off me and collapsed in one motion as I fell back. Both of us panting. "You... you bent the rules again." She said between breaths. "This time though, I'll allow it." She laid back, pulling open her pussy with her hand.

"You see how much he came in me? My pussy is full of my husband's sperm. It feels so good when he cums inside. Now." She said lustfully. "Now you get to fuck a used pussy instead of a fresh one. Come here, give me that thickness."

Alan almost jumped on her. Without hesitation he plunged himself into her. I loved watching her face as another man mounted her. She was blissful but tinged with a hint of discomfort. "Ahhhh, slowly big boy, you are stretching me out, stay there for a minute." Alan allowed her some time to accommodate his thicker penis. She wrapped her legs around him. "Ok, now fuck me. No mercy, fuck me like that whore never got fucked. Give me all the fucking a year of waiting can give."

Alan obliged, thrusting into her deeply and powerfully, shaking her entire tiny frame. He fucked her pixie pussy violently, using her body as you would a sex toy. He pounded her hard and fast, only caring about reliving his tension. He had the presence of mind to remember her rules though. "I'm going to cum, fuck you are so tight."

Sara pulled him closer, wrapping her arms around him. "Don't you dare pull out. Fill me with your cum lover. I want both of your sperm deep inside my slutty pussy."

Sara's dirty talk sent Alan over the edge. He pushed deeply into her, adding his seed to my own. Sara rolled her head back in ecstasy feeling his penis swelling and releasing its load inside her. "That's right, fill my used pussy, empty yourself inside me." I had known Sara enjoyed being filled but it was a rush to hear her talk about it. His scrotum pulsed, shooting more cum into her. Even before he pulled his flaccid manhood from her spunk began to leak from her body.

"Oh, fuck yes boys. You both fucked me so well. I love feeling your seed inside me." Sara reached down and idly played with her pussy, cum flowing from her.

"Um..." Alan hesitated to ask an important question, afraid of ruining the mood.

12