Sara Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm safe." Sara assured him. "I'm on the pill, you can both fill me till you have nothing left to give."

"Speaking of, honey?" She asked. "Did you enjoy seeing my little pussy stretched around his cock? Did you like watching him empty his balls in me?"

"You can see that I did." I replied, pointing to my dick that stood hard and ready again so quickly.

"Mmm, that's good." Sara turned over, chest down and spread her legs. She gasped as I took the invitation and mounted her, plunging into her thoroughly used vagina. She was indeed stretched out. Alan's thickness had opened her vaginal walls and our cum had added yet more liquid to her already heavy wetness. As I slowly penetrated my wife in her prone position Alan moved to the head of the bed and offered her his penis. She took it gently, for her, slowly savoring the taste of my cum on his cock.

We took turns with her then, I would fuck her as she sucked Alan and after depositing my load in her hungry pussy we would switch, Alan filling her himself while she sucked me. Sara shuttered through another orgasm on her fourth load, her pussy completely violated, drooling cum. It was an animal fucking, we used her body to satisfy our sexual needs, positioning her where we wanted and taking her as we desired. My wife was a human fuck toy and she was loving it. She would also orgasm occasionally, as one of us mounted her, as we filled her, once as we both pulled out.

Eventually our erections began to take longer to come back, our orgasms filled her with less force and we all began to feel bone tired as our raw lust was satiated. Our last coupling, I was fucking her cowgirl, her cum filled pussy leaking our sperm on my balls and legs as she road me. Alan stood above us, fucking her mouth slowly but eagerly. Sara was almost in a fugue state of lust, having both holes filled again and again. I grunted my orgasm, filling her pussy and coating her vaginal walls for an uncounted time. Alan groaned as well, pushing his manhood deep in her mouth, holding her head to take his seed in her throat.

Sara swallowed deeply, wanting to accept her lovers seed in her body in either hole. We both pulled out of her, totally and finally spent. We picked her up and helped her stumble to the shower in her cum drunk state. Totally used, she allowed us to wash her as if it were tribute to our petite sex goddess. I left her with Alan and changed the sheets on the bed. When he carried her out we noticed that it was 3am. We entered the bedroom at 10.

"Wow, that was, well that was amazing." Alan said, looking for his clothes.

"Are you going somewhere?" Sara asked languidly, rolling on the bed to face us.

"Well, we're all pretty beat I was going to head home." Alan said.

"You'll do nothing of the sort." Sara positioned herself in the middle of the bed. "Jack, go grab a spare pillow. I want to sleep between my husband and my lover."

"I thought this was a one-time thing?" Alan asked, with more than a little hope in his voice.

"I changed my mind." Sara said, snuggling back into me as Alan joined us. "You're not our friend anymore Alan, you are my lover and fuck buddy." She wrapped her arms around him and held him close.

"Ok, well how does that work with your marriage?" He asked.

"We'll play it by ear." She said sleepily, beginning to drift off. "Get some rest boys, you have a lot of me to do tomorrow."

I fell asleep thinking about what she and Alan had said. I very much enjoyed sharing her, I wasn't possessed of jealousy. Was I alright with my wife having a lover? Did I want another man to have access to her womanhood? In my heart of hearts, I was both turned on and excited by the idea. My wife's sexual appetite was insatiable. If it brought her pleasure than I was more than fine with it. I snuggled into her back, my hand drifted down to her abused little pussy. I found Alan's hand already there, gently feeling her slit. She sighed as both of us pushed fingers into her and slowly fell asleep.

12