Sara Stops By

Story Info
Step Daughter comes over for the storm.
1.2k words
4.33
38k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aubie153
Aubie153
53 Followers

I live in the Southeastern US and doing so makes us have to live with the hurricane season from June til November. This season was sending a whopper our way and I was outside getting the generator set up and running on Friday morning. My wife was in California helping her son move so I was "batchin" it for 2 weeks.

The brunt of the storm wasn't due to hit us until early the following morning around 9 so I had a little time to prepare. Around 2pm the rain started coming down in buckets. I got the patio furniture in the shed and was coming out when my step daughter, Sara pulled up. I was soaking wet from head to toe.

"Hey, whats up?" she asked as she walked in the shed to get out of the rain.

"Well, in case you haven't heard there's a storm on the way" I answered sarcastically.

"Yeah, I heard that on the news this morning. That is why I am here. You mind if the kids and I come over later and stay with you? You know how the power goes out at my house every time someone farts" she laughed.

"Sara, you know ya'll are welcome here anytime." I answered.

"Thanks Greg. I'll be back in a couple of three hours or so." She said.

She turned to walk away and said over her shoulder, "You better get out of those wet clothes!!" smiling.

I watched her walk away, her pear shaped ass swaying from side to side.

"Damn", I said to myself. "That ass is just like her moms was when I married her."

I continued to get prepared for the approaching storm but couldn't seem to get the image of Saras ass out of my mind. In 2 hours I was finally done and went inside to shower and prepare for the arrival of Sara and the grandkids.

The water felt good beating down on my sore body but what I needed was a good full body massage. Alas, that would have to wait until the wife returned. The image of Sara popped into my head and I reached down and slowly stroked my soapy cock. The soap made my hand glide over my flacid penis and he started to take notice and slowly rose to his full 7 inch hardness. I caressed my balls as my other hand increased its speed on my now fully erect dick. My hand was a total blur as I closed my eyes and pictured Saras nude body in my mind. I had seen her naked once, when she was 18, getting out of the shower, but now at 25 she was a full grown woman and the object of several masturbatory sessions of mine. To be honest, when I was making love to her mom I often pictured Sara.

"Enjoying yourself?" was the next thing I heard. I turned to see Sara standing in the doorway of the bathroom looking at my hand gripping my hardness. She was leaning against the door jam with a big smile on her face.

"When I said to get out of those wet clothes, thats not what I meant, but." she laughed.

"Oh shit Sara, I'm sorry. I wasnt expecting you here so soon." I tried to cover my cock but didnt have anything handy.

"Obviously." she laughed again.

"Can you hand me that towel hanging over there?" I pointed to my towel hanging on the closet door.

"I think I like you the way you are Greg" a devilish grin crossing her pouty lips.

"Where are the kids?" I asked looking past her.

"Their asshole dad took them to his moms house" she replied stepping into the bathroom.

She began unbuttoning her jeans as she looked into my eyes. I was speechless watching her.

"Sara, this isn't a good idea." I said as her jeans hit the floor and her hands went to the hem of her tshirt. In one motion it was on the floor beside her jeans and she stood before me in matching pink lace panties and bra.

This is a good place to describe my step daughter. Sara is 5' 7", 120 lbs with light brown hair that goes to the middle of her back, green eyes and sports a 34c set of breasts that I had my eyes locked on. I must admit that I have been a "Titty Fan" since my cousin showed me hers in my early teen years during a game of "Show Me Yours". Anyway!

"Well to tell you the truth, I have been wanting to get you alone since I saw you looking at me in the shower when I was a senior in high school." She reached behind her and unclasped her bra letting it fall to the floor.

Now it was my turn to stare. Her tits were, in a word, AMAZING!! They were exactly the way I remembered them from my peeping sessions. Having nursed 2 babies didn't cause any sag to them and the pink nipple sat proudly on top. She hooked her thumbs in the band of her panties, turned so her ass was facing me, and slowly lowered them to meet the rest of her clothing on my bathroom floor. She never lost eye contact with me as she slowly stepped into the shower.

Sara picked up the bar of soap from the shelf and whispered in my ear. "Lets get you cleaned up"

"Sara I really dont think."

"SHHHH" She put a finger to my lips and when I quit talking she slipped it in my mouth.

I felt her soap up my cock and to my surprise it was still rock hard. She slowly stroked me as she planted soft kisses on my neck and lightly nibbled on my ear. All my objections became a blur and I just leaned back against the marble shower wall and enjoyed the feel of my step daughter seducing me. She kissed my neck lightly and worked her way to my right nipple and bit it sharply. I whispered "OH MY GOD" and heard her lightly giggle.

"Still want me to stop?" she asked, as she continued to slowly stroke my manhood.

"God no." was all I could say.

"Good" she said as she fell to her knees.

My cock was now sticking out proudly and she licked the tip as she looked me in the eye. I was suddenly putty in her hands as I watched my cock slip into her mouth inch by glorious inch. She fondled my balls as her tongue did its dance on my dick. I felt her apply slight pressure to my asshole with a finger and it slipped in to the first knuckle. I moaned loudly.

"Damn Sara, you keep that up and I wont last much longer." I said thru gritted teeth.

"That's the plan. I want you to cum in my mouth, then, who knows." she laughed.

I felt her apply more pressure to my backside and her finger slid in completely. I grabbed her head and started fucking her face as I felt the familiar tingling in my balls. She curled her finger and hit my prostrate and that was all it took.

"OH FUCK!! I'm cumming Sara!!" was all I could say before my cock exploded in her mouth. I have never cum so much and she swallowed it all still fucking my ass with her finger.

When all my seed was emptied she looked up and smiled, my cock still in her mouth.

This was going to be a fun night.

Storm or not!!

Aubie153
Aubie153
53 Followers