All Comments on 'Sara Stops By'

by Aubie153

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There is a very big difference.......

...........between prostate and prostrate. The rest of the story was rubbish too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's OK

It wasn't rubbish.

But you need an editor to help with contractions and possessive punctuation.

On toast it's 'jam' on the door it's 'jamb' - just sayin'.

(And I think I'll go visit my stepfather this weekend.)

horney47horney47almost 4 years ago
OK, so you weren't an English major - so what?!?!

Still a good story and it developed quickly and nicely. (I sure do hope the critics don't grade me on my comments, lol.) Anyway, would like to see you continue the story since I think it has a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with horney47, people tend to act like you are writing this for some publication or something. If that were the case, they would have a proofreader. Can't they just follow the story? I thought it was pretty good, but too short, it needed to continue on, into the bedroom, until the storm hit, and then another chapter after about cleaning up, and the time spent together while crews tried to clear the roads, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAubie153@Aubie153
I enjoy writing stories about my past experiences. All are true but after being caught doing it I change all the names in my stories.