Sara Waiting on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
546 Followers

"I saw that, Roger. Hey, once we close up, do you mind hanging around while I eat my French dip? Lou won't be out of here until close to 3:30, so it gives me time to ask you more questions...that is, if you don't have to get going."

"I'm good until 3:30," I assured her. "I do have an appointment in my office at 4pm and then I have to come right back over in this area and deliver paperwork to the Methodist Church down the way. They need it before 6."

Thankfully, I had finished my other work before I went to lunch. Sara initiated the "date". I knew it wasn't a date, but I was sure I'd get to know more about her personally since she checked up on me.

As expected, she was a single mom. She was 37 with a 17 year old daughter, Sandy, that was going to be a senior in high school next school year. She was a good volleyball player and was hoping for a scholarship offer to play in college.

She married at 19 when she discovered she was pregnant. Same thing happened with me. Dani and I married when she got pregnant.

I told her about Ricky and his recent entry into the Army. Although our kids were only one year apart, they went to different high schools and would have never met.

Her ex husband was a serial philanderer. She suspected that when she married, but she foolishly believed that he'd change once he was a father and had to take on parental responsibilities.

I told her that I was happy that she looked up what she could about me online, but my personal life made me wonder if she'd ever go out with someone like me.

"Someone like you? You have to be kidding. I'm surprised that a good looking and successful guy like you would have any interest in a plain-Jane waitress like me"

"Plain Jane?" I asked. "Who told you that? You're very attractive. I also sense that you aren't the kind to play around with a lot of guys. I admire that. I haven't been as chaste since my divorce."

"Roger, I know I don't have the kind of body or looks that guys like. I'm sure if I was quick to get in bed that I'd have more luck, but that's not me...at least not anymore."

I looked at her, confused. It was almost as if she could read my mind. She answered my unspoken question.

"Roger, I had that reputation in high school. I wanted boys to notice me. I didn't have the boobs or the butt to get their attention. Putting out, however, got just about any boy's attention."

"Putting out didn't always mean having sex. Sometimes, it did. Other times, it was just letting guys feel up my boobs and crotch. I gave a few hand jobs back then."

"I'm not proud of it, but that's what being insecure will do for a girl. The only affirmation I got from the guys was when I let them take liberties."

"I didn't like being like that, but it made me popular...for the wrong reasons, obviously."

"Then along came Stan. We dated for a few months. Then I got pregnant. He agreed to marry me, but that didn't stop him from chasing the skirts. He messed around on me with at least 3 others. Probably a lot more."

"Sounds like Dani," I interrupted. "She finally admitted that she couldn't stick to one partner. We parted as friends. She even apologized for agreeing to marry. She wasn't' the marrying kind."

"Yeah, Stan also. He's never remarried though. Got to give him credit for that. He pays child support but isn't too involved in Sandy's life. He does go to some of her games, though."

"Dani should have never remarried, but for some screwball reason she did," I added.

I told her about my occasional trysts with Dani even after we were apart. She practically choked on her food when I told her that Dani called me a few weeks after getting remarried and wanted to do it again.

"I hope like hell you told her no," said Sara, with emphasis on the word "no".

"Absolutely. I was angry with her. We split because she cheated on me repeatedly. We were still friends at that time, though. She tried to convince me that her new husband was getting some on the side and that it was only fair that she can do the same. I told her to find someone else."

Everything changed after that incident. I wanted nothing more to do with her other than being Ricky's mother. I can't even consider her a friend now. She's never asked again, either."

"I may not be a choir boy, but I don't want to be a party to a woman cheating on her husband...although there was one exception...but that was under false pretenses."

I explained my night with Janice. She shook her head in disbelief.

"Let me make this very clear...right now, Roger...I am as single as single can be. I haven't even had a date in nearly two years. I went with a guy named Claude for over a year. I thought he was serious, but I learned that all he wanted was the bedroom benefits. I'm not sure he cheated or not, but he valued his time with his buddies more than being with me."

"He seemed to get annoyed with me when I had plans with Sandy and he wanted to get laid. I told him, and I'll tell any guy, that as long as she's a kid that she's my priority."

I respected that immensely. I was always there for Ricky growing up. Even my pursuit of pussy came second to my parental duties. I was beginning to like this lovely waitress a lot more.

3:30 came upon us quickly when Lou and Keni were ready to leave. Sara took her plate and silverware to the back and washed it. She also cleared off the counter where we sat and visited.

"Sara, I'd like to continue our conversation soon. What if I came by about the same time tomorrow?"

"I'd like that, Roger. We can hang around until Lou throws us out." She said that loud enough for Lou to hear her. She was smiling. Lou and Keni laughed.

"By the way, Lou and Keni are my aunt and uncle. Lou's my mom's older brother. They all live in this area. They've been my world to me, along with my parents...and of course my Sandy."

We did the same thing the next day. I learned that she had a second job, janitorial, that she did on weekday evenings at a large office in the downtown area. It was a flat fee of 20 dollars per night and it usually took her much less than 2 hours to finish the work.

This information came forward when I began to discuss a possible date to a real nice steak house or Italian restaurant. She seemed willing, but weekdays were difficult for her.

I also told her about Connie, a bowler in the same league I'm in. She's single and we've hooked up in the past. I also took her on a Riverboat Cruise on the Mississippi River one week and we shared the room.

I brought up her name specifically because I knew that if Sara ever went to the bowling alley, there was a good chance that she'd see Connie.

To be fair, Connie only has a very nice body going for her. She drinks too much and gets kind of loud. Other than being compatible in the bedroom and enjoying our bowling, we have nearly nothing else in common. Giving her up for a potential permanent partner would be easy.

The fact that Sara still seemed willing was good enough for me. I originally thought that I wasn't the kind of guy she was interested in dating. Once we began to go back and forth about our backgrounds...and baggage...we had both learned some lessons in life the hard way.

She was rather loose in her early days and gave up that lifestyle when she got married. I was the straight-laced one from the beginning. After getting burned by Dani, I regressed into the booty call guy that only looked for girls willing to put out and wanted no strings attached.

She dated and routinely slept with a guy for nearly a year, thinking that he loved her. She learned that he only wanted bedroom benefits. She had accepted the fact that she was going to remain single the rest of her life, if necessary.

I had been discouraged because I believed that I was such damaged goods that there wasn't a decent woman out there that would want me.

Were we both wrong?

We finally agreed on a fine steak house for that following Saturday night. I wanted her daughter, Sandy, to go with us. She was hesitant. "Let's just go alone, at least for our first real date. I want to make sure you're the kind of guy that I want Sandy to be around."

"Don't misunderstand me. The fact that I'm going out with you at all tells me that you probably are. I'm just being extra careful. I am very protective of my little girl."

She laughed at her comment. "Well, she's almost 6 feet tall, calling her a little girl isn't exactly being honest. She's been playing volleyball since junior high. She is hoping to get a scholarship somewhere to play volleyball in college. She is a very good player. She's the co-captain on next year's team.

She's a setter and is very well respected by her teammates and opponents. Her coach knows the head coach at Missouri State. She's hoping to get an offer there. If not, there's always JC for a couple of years."

She also apologized in advance for her home. It was a very small one-bedroom apartment. Sandy took the bedroom and Sara had the couch that pulled out into a bed at night. She was embarrassed, mistakenly so, for her very modest means.

"You're a single mother. Work two jobs. I'm sure you're doing what you can. No need to be ashamed. I'm not that superficial, Sara. I may be successful in my career, but I've been in the same modest home that I bought before I married Dani."

"You know what, though? I have great neighbors and I don't have any mortgage payments. Why would I want leave that so that I can live in a new part of town and have an outrageous mortgage?"

That brought another smile to her face. The more I got to know her, the more she smiled. It was such a pretty smile. Her small mouth and thin lips would open and reveal her pearly white teeth.

The smiles, although infrequent in the beginning, were always genuine.

I prefaced our date with the understanding that I pay for it all. There was not to be implied or inferred any kind of sexual favors then, or any other time, for our dates.

I wanted to do things the right way. There was no need or a hurry to get her into bed. I honestly wanted to get to know her better. I wanted her to know me well enough to be comfortable with me in bed. That could take several weeks or several months. I would wait. She would have to initiate anything, including a good night kiss.

That first night, I got to see her wearing something other than her bland work uniform.

She had on a pair of blue jeans, not too tight, and a snap-button plaid cowgirl shirt. She had on an older pair of boots, but it made her 5 feet 8 inch frame seem closer to my 6 foot frame.

Frankly, she looked HOT! Her hair was in a ponytail as opposed to the clip she wore at work. My intentions of not trying to get her into bed soon were going to be tested. As long as she didn't pursue anything sexual, I knew I'd behave. If she started behaving like she was ready for sex, there would be no way for me to turn her down.

She wasn't too large up top. She appeared to be a B cup, but that and her rather small ass was perfectly proportionate to her overall lean figure.

She was the perfect dinner date. I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to get to know her. I had no other motives. This wasn't about sex, although I couldn't ignore the lovely vision sitting next to me at our table.

My mind wandered back to my first visit at the diner. There was nothing about her, at least physically, that caught my attention. Somehow, that average-looking plain Jane became so unbelievably hot.

I loved her bright green eyes. Like myself, she was a huge believer in the ability to maintain eye contact. That's a key to dealing with the public, but on this evening, looking into her eyes was a great way for me to quit admiring...and lusting...after her body.

We had tied up our table for over two hours. Since it was a typical busy Saturday night, we left, and I generously tipped our server for her time and the time we monopolized her table.

"Have you ever gone to a karaoke bar?" Sara asked as I held her car door open.

"Not in a few years, to be honest. Even then, it wasn't for the music. It was just a place to ...well...you know...pick up..."

I hated the sound of what I needed to say. Sara finished off my sentence.

"It's okay, Roger. I've been hit on by guys like you in those places. I'm surprised I hadn't met you before then."

"Of course, I wasn't dressed to attract attention. I also wore my old wedding band to discourage it. A guy like you would have seen that and looked elsewhere." She obviously remembered when I shared with her my incident years ago with a married woman.

"No, let's just enjoy some music. We both like country music. Ed's Bar and Grill has a lot of good talent that are regular patrons. They also have this one guy that does a killer Elvis impersonation. He doesn't look like him, but you can close your eyes and swear that Elvis is alive and still singing."

It was still before 8pm and the karaoke began at 9. That gave us time to get a drink and visit. I then learned that she was a complete teetotaler. No alcohol at all.

I've always been a very light drinker, so having a soda was fine with me. She shared that her dad was a recovering alcoholic...since she was 10 years old. Her mom kept the liquor out of the house after that and she still had vivid memories of how her dad behaved toward her mother as well as her and her older brother when he was drunk.

My drinking was usually nothing more than one or two beers on Tuesdays when bowling. I didn't have any kind of liquor in my home. I didn't really desire it. We would be compatible when it came to booze.

I learned one other thing about Sara...she is an excellent singer. I learned that she had been to Ed's many times and always did at least one song. On our first date, she sang the Leann Womack song, "I Hope You Dance."

She got some very hearty applause after she finished...and a standing ovation from her very proud date for the evening.

She tried to encourage me to sing, but I begged my way out of it. I've been told that I have a good voice, but as silly as it may sound, I was too embarrassed to do it on our first date. Maybe another time.

The karaoke ended at 11pm and I took her home. I walked her to her door and thanked her for such an awesome night. She returned the sentiment, telling me that the night was as much fun as she's had in a long time.

Then, she put her arms around me and gave me a long good night kiss. No tongue or anything too sensual, just a very prolonged kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, Roger. That kiss was because I wanted it. I'm not paying you for anything except saying thanks for a great time. I want to do this again...if you do."

"Hell yeah!" I said without a second thought. "I'll be seeing you in the diner at least a couple times this week. Let me know where you want to go next Saturday."

"I will do, sweetie...and I think I'm ready to bring Sandy along. Do you mind if she chooses where we go? If she were home right now, I'd introduce you to her. She's at Lou and Keni's for the night."

"Of course not. I'm anxious to meet her."

"By the way, Roger. I showed her your picture. She told me to go for it. You're cute. Typical 17 year-old, huh?"

Again, that warm smile that seems to elicit a smile from me each time.

The next two dates, each on a Saturday night, were with Sandy. She's a very bright young lady with excellent manners.

The following Sunday night, she insisted on fixing dinner at home. She made chicken fettuccine alfredo and a green salad. So, I also learned that she had some very fine culinary skills. I offered to make dinner at home the following Saturday.

"You cook?" she asked, surprised that I knew what to do in a kitchen.

"Uh, yeah. I've been a bachelor so many years. I've learned to cook and clean quite well. I'm going to have a friend of mine ship me a tri-tip steak and I'm going to put it on the bbq. You can't find these steaks here, but they're plentiful on the west coast. You'll love it."

Again, she brought Sandy. She seemed to enjoy my company and she was a very good conversationalist with "older" folks like her mother and me.

After that Saturday with the tri-tip steak (which they both loved), our dates were just the two of us.

We had also both passed the "parent" test. She had met my parents who lived less than thirty minutes away and I had met her parents that lived less than ten minutes from her apartment.

My parents were delighted with her. That didn't surprise me because they're both such caring and loving people. Her parents were more hesitant to accept me, but after a lengthy conversation alone with them I had won them over. They were protective of their "baby" and I understood.

I respected it a lot. I'm sure they were just as protective of Sandy, and with her dad standing nearly 6 feet 3 inches and a muscular 230 pounds or so, any guy that did her wrong wouldn't want to meet him. He may have been 60 years old, but I bet he could still kick the asses of most guys less than half his age.

I was very honest with them about my background and my regrets. I learned that honesty was the best policy. Their daughter had done some questionable things in her younger years as well. After being with them for the second time, her mother began to hug me when we met and departed.

It did help that Lou and Keni already had seem plenty of me and approved. Passing the parent tests was another hurdle that encouraged me to think even more seriously about a long-term future with this pretty strawberry-blonde sweetheart.

My son, Ricky, would be finished with basic training in a couple of weeks and then he'd be home for a short stay before his next assignment. He suspected that he was going to Alaska, but he wasn't sure yet.

Two months later, Sandy was back at school and with her volleyball team for a weekend tournament trip to St. Louis.

Sara asked if I could get another tri-tip delivered to bbq the next Saturday. The colder weather was beginning to creep in, and she wanted to enjoy another tri-tip before it got too cold or rainy...or snowy. I enjoyed cooking out and cold had never stopped me before...even at 10 degrees outside.

Up to this point, our physical activity had been limited to a few kisses when in public (including each time I left the diner) and a lengthy good night kiss when I took her home after a date. The only other activity would be to cuddle on the couch or have my arm around her shoulder.

I was anxious to take it further. I thought about grabbing her ass and see how she reacted. Maybe when my arm was around her shoulder I could "accidently" grab one of her boobs?

I resisted the urge. I was in love with this wonderful woman. I wasn't going to take any chances on screwing it up. I had finally met someone that I loved for more than just what was between her legs. I knew that when the time was right, neither of us would regret it.

After dinner that evening, we sat on my sofa and she wanted to watch the movie, "Brian's Song".

I had seen it before and it was available on pay-per-view, so I agreed. I knew it was a tear-jerker. She just wanted someone to cuddle with during the sad parts. I was very happy to cuddle with her. To be honest, the cuddling began before the opening credits were finished.

Towards the end of the movie, when Gale Sayers tearfully tells his Chicago Bear teammates about Brian's illness, I saw the tears coming from Sara's eyes. She was a sucker for this genre of movie.

What I didn't expect was for her left hand to land high on my right leg...just a fraction of an inch from my cock.

I had experienced several erections during our courtship but had always been able to take care of business when I got back to the privacy of my home.

This time, there was no place to hide it. I was at home and she was right there against me. That simple touch, intentional or not, caused my cock to become engorged in a matter of a few seconds.

bbare
bbare
546 Followers