Sarah: A Draw Away from Kink

Story Info
Scott, Sarah explore each other further.
4.1k words
4.75
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sidebar Sarah: A Draw away from kink

Author's note: For those of you who have followed my stories, I am humbled and also appreciate it a great deal. This particular story is a bit of a spin off from my BDSM centered stories, as I thought that things between Sarah and Scott were not finished. Quickly, for those who have not read my other stories, Scott was a submissive of Joan, Sarah's mom. Joan's birthday present to Sarah was Scott for a night. Joan and Scott have parted ways, but there is an obvious attraction between Sarah and Scott, only Joan has forbidden Sarah to see Scott. All characters are over 18 and all scenes are consensual.

_______________________

By five o'clock Monday evening, Sarah had called Scott's house three times, finally reaching his roommate, Amy, and leaving a message for Scott that she would be by after work. Meanwhile, he was relaxing at the local pub, the place that this new whirlwind adventure started, having a couple of beers and the prime rib special. Mike, the bartender kept his glass full as he decompressed from a weekend that contained more kinky sex than he even knew existed. Scott's reality was that he had a new Mistress. Joan decided to comply with Dean's wishes and essentially trade Scott for Melody and for that Scott could not be happier. Mistress Kim was younger, sexier, a little more sadistic, but certainly a more experienced Domme who had already indicated that Scott would not have to engage in any male on male relations. For that, Scott was eternally grateful, entirely content in his new situation. Still, the lingering thought of Sarah gnawed at Scott. Although they had only been together once, the thought of the gorgeous, lithe, sweet smelling brunette rumbled around his head, as it had each day since they were together.

After a couple more beers, Scott headed home to find a note from Amy on the kitchen counter.

"Sarah called, said she was coming over after work. Sounds like you should leave the back door unlocked and get some rest. And hopefully she is not like the other skanks you bring over here, as we would like to get some sleep you know."

Amy

With a wide grin, Scott stripped off his clothes, jumped in the shower and ensured all body parts were clean. He finished showering, dried off, and threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Asleep on the downstairs sectional, Scott did not hear the back door close, as Sarah let herself in, walking quietly toward the sounds of Monday Night Football. Still exhausted from the weekend, Scott had fallen asleep by nine, only to be awakened by first the feel of soft lips on his lips and the distinct light scent of jasmine. Still groggy and coming to, Scott pulled a leaning Sarah down on top of him, enveloping her with his arms as he French kissed her deeply, like feeding on air to live he devoured her lips, gripping her firmly, half asleep and not entirely sure of the reality of the situation. The feeling of her lithe body, small but toned muscles, scent of her shampoo lingering, and the feel of her soft lips, hardened his cock immediately. Holding her tight in a deep impassioned kiss, Scott relished the feel of her body against his. Breaking free of his grip, Sarah stood up.

"So, I guess you missed me. I was worried about you as I heard there was a party at the house. And I also learned that you have a new Mistress?"

Sarah extended her hand, drawing Scott off of the couch. Leading him up the stairs toward his room, Scott followed, mesmerized by her beautiful ass. Scott struggled with his words, trying to hide his inner turmoil. "Well, it was a rough weekend. Dean does not want me serving your mother. He is a pin dicked prick and I ..."

As they entered his bedroom and closed the door, Sarah removed her clothes with Scott's talking trailing off on his rant as he took in the beautiful image before him. Her hair was in a French braid, her skirt around her ankles, and she was unbuttoning her work shirt and peeling it off. Her firm B cups were encased in a bra that was quickly unclipped and Sarah let it fall off her arms and land before her. Lastly, she rolled off her pantyhose slowly and seductively, her firm breasts hanging there as she bent over, never breaking eye contact with her lover. Scott had already removed his t-shirt and sweats, and peeled back the sheets on his bed inviting her to join.

"Lay on your back," were Sarah's only words, staring directly at him.

Scott lay prone on the bed and Sarah placed one knee on the right side of his head and the other on the left, with her legs pinning down his shoulders. Hovering her glistening pussy above his face, Scott breathed in her scent: crisp, fresh and tangy. He longed to taste her, enjoy her unique taste, to lap at the best tasting pussy he had ever encountered. Sarah reached back and gripped Scott's rock hard cock, swiping some pre-cum from its tip and bringing her finger to her mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMM, I just love the sweet taste of your seed. I bet you wish you could taste my sweet pussy. HHHMMMMMM? But you are probably tired of eating pussy, since you did a lot of it this weekend. Maybe I will just go home and use my vibrator. You are probably too tired."

As she spoke, Sarah lowered her pussy toward Scott's mouth, teasing him as he strained with tongue out, his head thrusting up to taste her. But Sarah pulled away each time he lunged his outstretched tongue to taste her.

"P-p-p-please Sarah, please, I need to taste you. Let me please you. I need to taste you."

"Ohhhh, okay, you can taste me my dear, I am sorry. I didn't know you desired my pussy so much," replied Sarah through a wide, knowing smile.

Sarah placed two fingers on her taint and then stroked up her labia and then thrust them deep inside her pussy making herself gasp. Exhaling heavily, she then placed her pussy scented fingers on his lips. Scott tentatively opened his mouth and Sarah inserted her fingers. Scott's mouth embraced her fingers, savoring the faint taste of her pussy, sucking gently, cautiously aware that she could remove them at any time. Sarah slowly removed her fingers, tracing his lips and then placing them under his nostrils, as Scott inhaled deeply.

"Sarah, please lower your crotch on my face. I need it on my face," an exasperated Scott spit out.

"Oh, I am sorry, yes, I will lower my crotch down, but if you lick me before I direct you to, then you'll get no more. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I do, pleeeaaassseee!"

Although Sarah was torturing herself as well; she wanted to play with Scott a bit more. She lowered her pussy onto Scott's lips, rubbing her wetness all over his facea, sliding up to his nose, letting it slip in her pussy, overwhelming him with her scent. She then pulled off and instructed Scott to stick out his tongue and keep it out straight, not to move it. Sarah rubbed her slit across his tongue, letting it enter her a bit, and then settled with it inside her, subtly gyrating her hips and then resting on top of him.

"Lick me lover, I need your tongue pleasuring me and me only."

Scott began lapping the entire length of her slit, relishing the wetness, flowing and sweet. Sarah's slight pungency was a sweet nectar to Scott and he was enjoying it for the second time, becoming addicted to her taste in such a short period of time. His mind was abuzz, filled by her scent, licking intently as she rode his face, relishing his skill, coming dangerously close to her first orgasm, riding her lover's face. Scott was so attentive, unselfish, instinctively knowing what she desired. The nearer to orgasm the harder Sarah pressed down, simultaneously squeezing her thighs on the side of Scott's head, trapping and smothering him. Riding harder and harder, crushing his lips with her pussy, squeezing her thighs, pulling on the back of his head, as she rode his face.

"UUUUUHHHHHHHHHM, FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK, MMMMMMM, UUUUHHHH, UUUUUHHHH, MMMMMMMM, YES, OH YES, I LOVE YOUR FUCKING TONGUE, UH, UH, UHHHHH, OOOOHHHHHHHH,"

Sarah's orgasm was strong and her juices flooded in a powerful release on Scott's face, pillow, and bedspread. Sarah's weekend was less than productive and the little dicked, steroid laden muscled guy she had hooked up with could only be categorized as a minute man. He was done before he started, leaving Sarah frustrated, horny, and yearning for Scott even more. Now, she was sitting on her lover's face, flush in the afterglow of her first powerful orgasm, relaxed and content as Scott continued to slowly lap at her pussy, massaging it with his tongue, as the numbing buzz in Sarah's head began to subside. She enjoyed the lapping of his tongue, soft but firm, measured, and soothing.

Selfishly, Sarah continued to ride Scott's face as her sensitive clit became a centerpoint of excitement and pleasure again. As Scott's tongue dutifully worked Sarah's pussy, lapping, licking, and sucking, he would linger at her clit for longer amounts of time with each lick. Quickly, Sarah was releasing her juices on his face again, bucking her hips on his tongue as her thighs held him in place, using him for her pleasure yet again.

As her second orgasm subsided a bit, Sarah fisted Scott's hair, as her thighs released their grip, she held him in place, lapping gently at her pussy still, massaging her labia lips, penetrating gently, lingering in every crevice of her pussy, exploring, touching, basking in her sweet scent.

Before she began to work toward another orgasm, Sarah slid down Scott's body, kissing him deeply as her right breast pressed against his chest, and her legs wrapped around his right leg, feeling his hardened cock push against her right hip. The two embraced the comfort, safety, and naturalness of each other's body. Fitting perfectly with the other, a paradox of sexual heat and sublime comfort, bringing each a level of contentment that induced an irrational fear.

Sarah broke off the kiss, moving her crotch over Scott's cock, sliding her slick pussy up and down the length of his hardened pole, teasing him as she stimulated her clit, releasing more nectar on his shaft. Scott allowed Sarah to dictate the pace, never breaking eye contact with his beautiful lover's eyes. With a gleam of lust filled satisfaction, Sarah stopped her gyrations, lifted off Scott, grasping his cock, she aligned it with her pussy lips, rubbing his cock head up and down her slit. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she slowly began to slide down his thick, hard shaft. Wincing a bit as she took the entirety of his length slowly and steadily until he was deep inside her tight walls. Scott was by far the thickest cock she had ever experienced and was all she could think of since being introduced to it a couple of weeks back.

Sarah thought to herself, "What the fuck was my mother thinking, having me experience such a magnificent fucking man and then forbidding that we see each other? Well, what mom doesn't know won't hurt her. Plus, she is too involved with Dean and their new plaything to notice what I am doing. I guess I will just have to go out with 'friends' more often now."

Sarah settled down on Scott's cock, adjusting to his thickness and length. Relishing the full feeling of his cock, she slid up an inch or so and then back down, grinding slowly on his hardened shaft, keeping him deep, using his cock for her pleasure, continuing the slow tease, knowing her lover was enjoying every second of it. Scott firmly held Sarah's hips, caressing her sides, relishing the feel of her tight pussy on his cock, enjoying the look of lust, command, and desire in her eyes. Sarah began longer strokes on his cock, beginning to work up to another orgasm, she rode about half the length of his cock, keeping his cock in constant contact with her g-spot, constantly stimulating her deeply.. As her legs began to shake, Sarah rode on, feeling the swell begin to rise again, panting, riding, bending over now, hands on Scott's shoulders, her breasts on his chest, long hair falling over his face, her breath was rapid and unsteady as she began to cum again on his thick shaft.

Shuddering, Sarah was cumming hard as her gyrations began to slow, but Scott picked up the pace as he thrust up into her slick pussy. As she moaned into his shoulder, sucking and biting it, Scott grasped her sides, holding her just below her breasts, steadying her and taking her orgasm to a greater height as he plowed hard into her flowing pussy as he lay below her. Sarah moaned continuously into Scott's shoulder, finally muffling her extended ecstatic scream before collapsing from the most powerful orgasm of her life. Not being able to hold back any longer, Scott began to erupt deep inside of Sarah, sending powerful jets of cum into her sweet pussy, grunting with each rope, filling his lover with thick, milky seed. She gripped Scott's arms tightly, frozen in a convulsive bliss, as her pussy spasmed on his still hard shaft, with aftershocks of the orgasm continuing even as Scott remained buried deep inside of her, not moving, but feeling each and every jolt of his lover's pleasure.

Scott caressed Sarah's arms, back, and hair as she lay prostrate, spent with Scott's still half hardened cock inside of her. As her breath began to normalize and the ability to move entered her body again, Sarah slid up as Scott scootched down a bit to help remove his powerful manhood from her glorious pussy. Without a word, Sarah nestled into Scott's left side as he brought the covers over the both of them, letting Sarah drift off to sleep, sated and blissful. For his part, Scott was euphoric, endorphins buzzing, as it took some time before he drifted slowly off to sleep, safe and satisfied.

Around 2 AM, Scott awoke to go to the bathroom. Upon his return, the sight of the naturally beautiful woman before him immediately had his cock growing. Scott's bed was merely a metal twin frame about a foot off the ground, allowing him to kneel at the end, crawl under the covers and begin kissing his way up the inside of Sarah's left leg. Still half asleep, Sarah moaned lightly and unconsciously spread her legs slightly as Scott ascended her leg. Once he was upon the sweetly pungent prize, Scott flattened his tongue, lapping fully from the taint to the clit in one full stroke. Sarah emitted another soft moan as her waist edged forward toward Scott's mouth. A few strokes later, both of Sarah's hands gripped the back of Scott's head firmly as she rode his tongue to a shuddering climax. With Sarah still in the throes of her arousal, Scott slid up, pinning Sarah's legs to his shoulders as he lined up his thick cock to her sopping wet pussy. Scott entered his full length in one slow and firm thrust, as Sarah came hard once again at the welcome intrusion. With his hips pressed against the back of her legs and ankles up on his shoulders, Scott pressed forward, tilting Sarah's legs back to her shoulders. After pinning her legs back, Scott slowly moved his hips until just his cock head remained inside of her, then reversing course, driving his full length deep inside of her.

"UUUUUHHHHHGGGG, OOOOHHHHHMMMM, FUUUUUCK, SCOTT, OHHHH FUUUUUCKKK."

The angle allowed Scott to penetrate Sarah deeper than ever before while also stimulating both her clit and g-spot. After roughly twenty thrusts, Sarah covered her face with the pillow as she screamed out in ecstasy, cumming hard on Scott's thick shaft, over and over in a continuous orgasm, her body exploding in euphoric bliss as Scott continued to pound his cock deep inside of her.

As her latest orgasm began to subside a bit, Scott released her spasming legs, still deep inside of her, but now just grinding his cock gently, enjoying the tight grip her satisfied pussy had on him. Reluctantly, Scott pulled his thick cock out of her and laid down next to her, satisfied in the fact that he could bring his lover to such a level of excitement and lust.

"Holy fuck Scott, I love your cock. You are the best I have ever been with and I can't get enough of that cock. Fuck me some more, I want you deep in me."

"Sarah, you have the sweetest pussy I have ever encountered and I love everything about it, but let's rest for a bit as I know you are becoming a bit sore. There is certainly nothing I would like to do more than to keep my cock in that beautiful pussy, but let's wait a couple hours."

Sarah begrudgingly agreed, admitting that she was getting a bit tender. Scott knew that his cock was something unique to her and also wanted Sarah to only equate pleasure with their encounters, so a few hours of rest was certainly advisable. The two lay there, petting each other as they once again drifted off to sleep.

Scott's alarm went off at 5 AM, as his usual routine was to get up and work out first thing in the morning.. Today, though, there was going to be a change in schedule. There was no way he was going to pass up on enjoying this gorgeous woman next to him, tight body, supple lips, succulent pussy, long legs, and quite comfortable. Scott slid down from a snuggling Sarah, arriving at her succulent pussy and disregarding the combination of their juices, he began to lick with long full strokes, slowly arousing and awaking her. Her taste was not as sweet, as Scott's mixed juices made for a tad bitter taste, but Sarah's animated gyrations on his tongue made it worthwhile. Scott sped up the strokes of his tongue, lapping fully, but lingering at her clit, longer and longer after each long lick. Soon, a fully awakened Sarah groaned aloud.

"OOOOHHHHHH, MMMMMM, FUCK, YES, AAHHH, AAAHHH, UMMMMM, YES, YES BABY, OH RIGHT THERE, YOUR TONGUE IS SO FUCKING GOOD, YES, MMMM, MMMMM, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Sarah's thrusting hips collapsed down to the bed, as she continued with aftershocks of her orgasm with Scott dutifully licking, lapping, avoiding her clit, as her orgasm abated. Sensing that she was a bit less sensitive, Scott went back to full length licks of her pussy, gently grazing her clit, gauging her sensitivity, adding more time each lick, addressing her clit again.

"UUUUUUHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHH, FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!"

Sarah reacted loudly as Scott focused exclusively on her clit again, working her up to another orgasm in seconds, bringing her to another level, stronger in intensity, but not lasting as long. Collapsing her hips again, panting, with her hips still rolling from side to side, Scott backed off and admired his lover in the middle of extreme pleasure.

As Sarah was almost back to normal, Scott gently pulled her hips up, and gently turned her so she was on all fours, highlighting her great ass. Wasting no time, Scott lined his cock up to Sarah's pussy, sliding about a quarter of his cock into her hot and ravenous pussy.

"OOOOHHHHHM, Babe, I love the feel of your cock inside of me. You know how I love doggy style," she groaned out.

Scott pushed more of his cock inside of her, so he was halfway in, with Sarah groaning, cooing, moaning, and pushing back against him trying to claim more of his cock. Scott maintained control and fed a quarter of his cock at a time until he hips were flush with her ass cheeks. Embedded deep inside of Sarah, Scott pulled all but his cock head out and drove back inside of her.

"HHHHHHRRRRRMMMPPPPFFFF. UUUHHHHHHH," was all that the lithe beauty could emit as Scott continued to pull out and drive all the way back in with measured, exacting strokes. Always pausing, making sure to slam all of his meat deep inside of her, Scott loved the feel of owning her pussy, reactions and orgasms.

"HHHHHHRRRRRMMMPPPPFFFF. UUUHHHHHHH,"

"HHHHHHRRRRRMMMPPPPFFFF. UUUHHHHHHH,"

"HHHHHHRRRRRMMMPPPPFFFF. UUUHHHHHHH,"

Over and over, Scott drove into his lover, commandingly, aggressively, enjoying the entirety of her pussy, over and over. Then, after one mighty stroke in, he stopped, placed deep inside of Sarah.

Leaning forward, he nuzzled and kissed her neck and ears, licking, kissing, nibbling. Sarah's head was already spinning, overwhelmed by the feel of fullness, being possessed, and wanting more of it. Finally, Scott whispered, "Tell me what you want, what do you want from me babe? What do you want me to do with my cock?"

12