Sarah: A Draw Away from Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he whispered he gyrated a bit and pulled out about an inch or so and then back in, teasing, pressing, pushing.

Whispering back, Sarah said, "I need you to fuck me with that cock, please, I want that cock to bring me to another orgasm. I love your cock, I need it, I need to cum on that cock of yours. I need you to cum deep inside of me."

Smiling, Scott pulled back, saying, "As you wish."

Suddenly, but smoothly, Scott began to slide his full length in and out of her dripping pussy. Measured, continuous, and firmly, he and Sarah developed a rhythm where she met each of his strokes as his cock glided in and almost full out before thrusting fully in. With a heightened sensitivity from the previous thrusts, Sarah's arms gave out as she desperately tried to muffle her screams of ecstasy into the pillows, as she came hard on Scott's thrusting cock. Her g spot constantly engaged in this position, driving her to a frenzy in this more primal, animalistic position.

Scott for his part, continued to saw his cock into her sopping pussy, embracing her tightness, her moans and her shuddering body, as he brought her to one orgasm after another. Turning her head to the side, Sarah let out a long coo.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHHHH, OH GOD, MMMMM, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR COCK, OOOOOHHHHH,"

Encouraged by both her words and body's reaction, Scott continued to hold Sarah up by the waist as he plunged his full length in and out of her. With each drive of his hips, Sarah emitted a moan of pleasure, caught in a continuous feeling of euphoria that had overwhelmed her since she collapsed her front side on the bed. Scott could feel a familiar tingling sensation in his balls as the pleasure of sinking his cock deep into this beautiful young woman's pussy got the better of him. A few strokes later, Scott was panting, mixed with a grunting sound that indicated he was about to cum.

"Give it to me, give me your cum. I want to feel you deep inside of me," Sarah somehow managed to moan out.

Sarah's words of encouragement sent him over the top, as Scott began to shoot his third load in less than twelve hours into her tight pussy, shuddering as he filled her up, unable to stop shaking from the overwhelming feeling of pleasure.

"UUUHHHHRRRGG, UUUUHHHRRRGGG, UUUUHHHRRRGG, UUUUHHHRRGGG, AAAAHHHHHHH," Scott groaned deeply as he came hard and deep.

Releasing her hips, Scott collapsed on top of Sarah panting heavily with an unsteady breath, laying on top of her. Both lovers were panting deeply, with a heightened sense of a tingling sensation throughout their bodies. She giggled as he chuckled at the feeling, rolling off of her and out of her, sliding to the side. Picking up her left arm, Sarah draped it over Scott's chest, nuzzling his neck, both lovers sated and content in the moment.

After about ten minutes of cuddling, Sarah sat up uncharacteristically fisted Scott's hair again, kissing him deeply, exploring his mouth enthusiastically,

"I love the way you make me feel," she said sensuously, staring deeply into his eyes, with her eyes showing both lust and appreciation.

"Well, I love the way you feel. The way I fit inside of you, the feeling is incredible."

The two lay in each other's arms, silently enjoying the feel of one another's body, the mesh of limbs, intertwined, feeling natural, feeling a sustained connection and comfort.

12