Sarah, A New Horizon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

Celine reached for the buttons on Sarah's dress and both women stripped each other as fast as they could.

When Sarah removed Celine's blouse she found her lover naked beneath it. Celine's small conical breasts didn't need the support of a bra so Sarah was able to run her hand over Celine's iron hard nipples distracting her as she tried to remove Sarah's dress.

Sarah stood back leaving Celine worried for a moment that Sarah had changed her mind. One look at the lust in Sarah's eyes was enough to prove her wrong as Sarah stripped off her dress and underwear.

Sarah looked at Celine lustfully, the girl was beautiful. Her slender form bore a pair of the sweetest little breasts she had ever seen. Sarah doubted they would even fill an A cup. Her eyes swept down to the narrow waist and lower to where her huge organ sprouted from above her dripping pussy. Sarah had never seen such an erotic sight in her life an in moments was back holding Celine and exploring her young form with her hands and mouth.

Sarah pulled away from Celine and glanced at the bed covered in suitcases, shrugging her shoulders she stretched herself out on the floor and looked at Celine.

"Fuck me sweetheart." she begged.

Celine couldn't believe this was happening, her dreams of fucking a woman were finally going to come true. She knelt between Sarah's open legs and gazed at her huge pussy lips. Easing herself forwards she places the tip of her massive cock at Sarah's pussy and pushed forwards slowly. Both women sighed as Celine's cock slipped deep into Sarah's hot depths.

When she was fully home the women kissed lovingly as they languished in the exquisite sensations each tiny movement brought them. They lay coupled for ten minutes softly caressing each others bodies before Celine began stroking her hard shaft slowly in and out of Sarah's wet hole.

The sensations soon overloaded Sarah and she began thrashing under the smaller woman. As her pussy clamped down on Celine's cock she cried out as she shot her spunk deep into Sarah.

Both were breathless for a moment before Celine began fucking Sara again slowly.

"You haven't gone soft." Sarah asked surprised.

Celine blushed deeply.

"It doesn't go soft until I stop thinking about sex and it's hard not thinking about sex when my dick is buried in you."

"Great. Hold onto those thoughts and fuck me hard this time."

Celine grinned down at her and began ramming her cock quickly into her lover. her young body was able to maintain a fast pace for a long time before she was rewarded as Sarah shouted out.

"I'm cumming again, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Celine increased her pace again as her cock squelched in and out of Sarah's sopping wet cunt. Sarah screamed as again her pussy gripped Celine hard as she came, powerful tremors hit her body as she felt the hot jets of Celine's sperm shooting deep into pussy.

"Wow, you are incredible, I think I'm falling in love with you you know."

"I love you too, I was just so worried that you would reject me." Celine replied cheerfully.

"Mmm, that thing is still hard, why don't you use it to fuck my ass."

"Can I? I would love to try it."

"I can't wait to get all of that huge thing up my butt. So get off me and let me turn over."

Celine pulled her thick cock out of Sarah's pussy and knelt back her shaft pointing at the ceiling as she gazed at Sarah's gaping pussy, both their juices were plastered over her thighs and running down her butt crack, it looked fantastic so before Sarah could get up Celine dove in and began lapping up their combined juice.

Sarah sighed happily as she felt Celine's tongue licking her outer lips, to get better access to Sarah's hot cunt Celine gently pulled her stretched lips to the sides and buried her tongue into Sarah's hole sucking up as much of their tasty cum as she could. When Celine first licked and then sucked on Sarah's huge clit Sarah grasped her head and pressed it hard against her pussy as she came a third time flooding Celine's face with more of their juices as Sarah's spasms pushed out more of Celine's cream.

Eventually Sarah pushed Celine away.

"Enough honey, I can't take anymore of that yet."

Moving around Sarah got onto her hands and knees her butt hole pointing at Celine.

"C'mon baby, fuck my ass."

"Don't we need some KY or something like that."

"There's enough juice ran into my ass for lubrication. Just fuck me now."

Celine knelt behind her and aimed her cock at the tight ring of puckered skin, she couldn't believe her huge cock was going to fit in there. Gently pressing into Sarah's tight opening Celine thought it wasn't going to go in when suddenly Sarah's ass blossomed open and Celine felt her whole length glide into the heat of Sarah's bum.

"Oh yeah, that is so good. Fuck me please." Sarah begged her.

"You are so tight, I can't believe I got it all in." Celine told her.

Sarah's anal ring gripped Celine tightly as she started moving, her cock taking longer strokes all the time as Sarah moaned and cried out to encourage her.

The tight grip of Sarah's ass was more than Celine could take and for the first time she came before Sarah. As Sarah felt the hot semen filling her bowels she cried out as orgasmic tremors washed over her body, her pussy squirted a jet of her hot juice onto the carpet as her anus gripped Celine's cock in a vice that stopped her moving as her cock leaked out the last dribbles of her cum.

When Sarah's anal muscles relaxed their grip Celine pulled her cock free from Sarah's stretched hole.

Standing up Sarah reached for her dress.

"That was great, but you'd better finish your packing." She said.

Celine's face fell and tears began to well up in her eyes. Sarah had just used her and now wanted her to go quietly, and she'd said she loved her. Celine couldn't believe it.

Sarah hugged her quickly, "Well silly, you don't think we can both sleep in that tiny bed. You're coming home with me and if you pack now it saves us coming back tomorrow, we've got a lot to do tomorrow and won't have time."

With tears still streaming down her face Celine hugged Sarah.

"You bitch, you had me thinking you wanted me to leave." she laughed.

Sarah grinned and pointed at Celine's groin.

"Well I had to think of some way to make that go down for now." Sarah replied with an evil grin.

"C'mon lets get done, its after almost three already"

It only took five minutes to pile the rest of Celine's meagre possessions into the cases and then after loading them in the car Sarah had borrowed from Maria they set off for Sarah's house.

When they arrived Celine was stunned at the size of the house. She had never spent much time in a real home and was a lot more used to dingy bed sits.

"This is beautiful." she gasped looking around Sarah's large sitting room.

Sarah looked around her in surprise, she knew she had quite a large house and a few nice bits and pieces but she sort of took it all for granted. Now she was looking at it all again and realised it was quite some place.

"I'd better give you the guided tour and let you get over it then, but I want you to be at home here, it's not just my place it's going to be our home."

Sarah showed Celine quickly around the four bedroom house and ended the tour with her bedroom. Sarah opened the door to the en-suite bathroom and said.

"It's late and somehow I have got a bit messy, lets have a shower and go to bed. O.k."

"That sounds good, I'm very tired now, someone tried to wear me out."

A quick shower together gave them some more time for kissing and loving each others bodies before they climbed into Sarah's large bed. As she drifted off to sleep Celine thought to herself.

"This is the first time I've ever gone to sleep in another person's arms" a few moments later she was sleeping contentedly as Sarah's arms held her close.

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers
12