Sarah and Dean's Sex Adventures

Story Info
Dean meets Sarah and find they want naughty sex lives.
4.4k words
4.57
25.7k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Etmango
Etmango
25 Followers

Dean was 51, he'd been single for some time and decided to try his hand on an internet dating site. He'd been on there for a few months, looking for the love of his life.

At first he thought it would be easy, he soon found out how wrong that assumption was. He also found to his delight that even though many women's bio's on the site stated they were not on there looking for casual sex, in fact about half of the women he met wanted fucking on average around the second and a half date. All he had to do, Dean realized was to make sure he did not look like he was looking for a quick shag. Although he really wasn't trying to get easy lays if it happened he wasn't going to turn it down!

Dean soon learned, the less inclined he was at pursuing an intimate liaison, the more inclined the lady he was with would instigate the first move. Sometimes they'd do that in a subtle slow way, sometimes they'd just grab him and get the show started on the nearest bit of furniture available. He also found that women's desires and fantasies were a myriad of complexities that weren't about to be unraveled or understood by a mere man. Instead, they were to be savored enjoyed and fucked with grateful satisfaction.

One Saturday lunchtime he found himself sat opposite a sexy lady called Sarah. She was a year older than him, with auburn shoulder length hair, 5'7", quite slim with a full and sexy looking pair of breasts. She had her own recruitment consultancy, was a single mum to a twenty something son, successful and was looking for Mr. right. They'd enjoyed a pleasant date so far, meeting for a walk along the river and through the beautiful park laid out by Victorian benefactors. They strolled up over the grassy banks, through the winding streets to a coffee shop Dean often frequented as he only lived a few minutes away in a city center apartment.

They found each other easy company, Sarah thought he was attractive, he was about 6'2", she liked tall men and he looked like he kept himself in good shape. She'd not had much luck finding someone to make long term plans with but her sex life as a result of being on the dating site had improved beyond her wildest dreams.

She'd never been fucked by five different guys in one year before, this year she had and it was only the end of April! One of her conquests was only 22, a few months younger than her son. He contacted her having seen her profile and sent Sarah a funny cheeky message that let her know in no uncertain terms that if she was ever looking to spend a few hours with a young stud who's party trick was a fast re-loading ready to go cock, he was that man.

At the time she just thought, why the fuck not. She made him pay for a hotel room and spent 18 hours of a Friday and Saturday having the life fucked out of her. He reminded her of her son a little and as she lost herself in one of many stupendous orgasms he gave her, the lines between fact and fantasy blurred a little as the image of her son, Andrew, came into her head and for a brief moment it was the thought of him fucking her that tipped her over the edge. Later, she dismissed the image as part of the wild ecstatic emotions stirred up from the incredible shagging she had received from her young stud, it was probably wrapped up in that somewhere, a bit Freudian and all that, nothing to be worried about or ashamed of. She was a sexually liberated 50 something lady relishing the kind of servicing any right minded woman would desire.

Sarah also recalled it was just as well she enjoyed anal as she'd required every hole and hand she could muster to accommodate the young stud's ardor. To date they'd met four times, she had no intention of giving him up, the fact that the image of her son giving it to her crept more into her mind during their encounters didn't concern her greatly, Freud could go fuck himself, she told herself. The young stud was doing all the fucking here ably met and matched by her own passions. These thoughts tumbled through her mind as she found her self being drawn to Dean's gentle charms. He was really good looking she thought as a familiar dampness began to seep from her pussy. "Gawd," she thought, "I could do him on top of that table right now!"

Dean sensed a change in the atmosphere, the space between them receded almost imperceptibly as they gently leaned in towards the other. They were holding eye contact, smiling a lot and laughing easily at the other's little jokes.

They made small talk about their lives. It was the usual dance couples make when they first meet, polite chat slowly revealing a bit about them selves, discovering a bit about the other.

Sarah began to tell Dean about her house, her sanctuary she called it. She loved it especially her long garden that brought her much joy and tranquility. She had a gardener who tended to most of the work so she could reap the benefits of its beauty without having to expend too much effort achieving it. It was a story about her gardener that reminded Dean about the gardener his neighbor across from him employed when he lived with his wife. It was the way he used a leaf blower and he recounted the tale to Sarah. Absentmindedly he finished the tale saying, "They sold the house to a Dutch guy who turned the place into a swingers club! It was a big detached house with a swimming pool, god knows what he was thinking of doing, in a residential area of all places. The locals drove him out after a year."

The story amused Sarah and peaked a bit of horny interest inside her pussy at the thought of meeting up with complete strangers to fuck. Christ she thought, I'm further down this rabbit hole of debauched sex than I thought, finding herself becoming more aroused.

She asked Dean "What did you think of a swingers club setting up across the road from you?"

Dean contemplated the question briefly, unsure how honest he should be. The truth was it was the wrong place to start such a club but he'd seen some of the sexy, smart looking hot couples going in there and he fantasized plenty of times imagining taking his then wife over there, watching her get her brains fucked out as he enjoyed the talents and delights of a completely strange woman. To add petrol to this fire, they'd had a brief spell when his wife Chloe, fucked a guy she worked with. He'd encouraged her to do it, it took a few months for Dean to persuade her to go through with it. Eventually she gave in and met the guy a few times in hotels, fucking his brains out, returning to Dean with a spunky pussy that he found to his amazement and horny delight he loved cleaning up with his tongue before he sank his cock into her exquisitely juicy and slippery cunt. The mixed feelings of jealousy and horny state of unbridled passionate arousal were an addictive high he loved. Unfortunately his wife brought this to an end and made it clear in no uncertain terms that she would not be doing it again.

The memory of her cum filled cunt lingered on long in Dean's mind. The thoughts he'd harbored about the swingers club as he told Sarah about it resurfaced causing his cock to stiffen. He decided to gamble slightly with his answer to Sarah's question, 'what did he think about the swingers club setting up across the road from him?'

"Truth is, they'd set it up in the wrong place, in a family neighborhood, it was a daft decision but to be totally honest, at times...at times I couldn't decide if I was more annoyed about them being there or frustrated that I couldn't go in!"

Sarah smiled at his candid if slightly couched reply.

"Really?" She inquired, "Was that just you wanting to go in there or were you planning on taking your wife with you too?"

Dean took a deep breath, in for a penny he thought, if this goes the wrong way they'd never have to meet again and it would soon be forgotten. He looked deeply into Sarah's eyes and said,

"Ohh I definitely wanted to take my wife over there, I guess it takes all sorts."

"Wow," Sarah responded. "That's very honest of you, what would your wife have said, did you ask her?"

"No I didn't, there was a time she might have done it but that had passed."

"I'm intrigued," said Sarah. "There was a time, what does that mean?"

Dean sat back throwing her a sexy smile, "Lets just say we experimented a little early on in our marriage, I'd would liked to have continued that and explored it a little."

It was Sara's turn to sit back and smile inwardly. A thought flashed through her mind, was this a chance to have an open relationship with someone? It hadn't been on her mind before but the turn their conversation had taken added to the spice she'd been enjoying in her life, conspired to open up the possibility of exploring this.

Sarah eyed Dean thoughtfully before saying, "Suppose two people met like this, like us now, from a dating site, looking for a partner, possibly a life partner but both of them were from the... shall we say hornier side of life, prepared to do things a little differently. Do you suppose two people could come together from the beginning and have an open relationship, see where that took them?"

Dean was totally surprised by her question. He knew he'd pushed the conversation in a certain direction but he'd not anticipated this question. It didn't take much thinking before he answered.

"I don't see why not, I don't see why two people can't get together from the off and have that kind of life, what do you think?"

Sarah tossed her head back laughing.

"I certainly wasn't expecting this today, I bet you weren't either but I must say, I really like the sound of it."

Dean decided to take his chance, "With me?"

Sarah reached in, squeezing the top of his thigh, running her hand higher until she felt the outline of his stiff cock head.

"Your apartment is near by isn't it?"

He nodded.

"Well if you take me there now, you'll have your answer in no uncertain terms!"

It took five minutes to get to his place and two more to get up to his bedroom and strip down for action. Dean marveled at the golden silk panties and bra set Sarah had on, she caught him admiring it.

"Always dress to impress lover." Dropping one hip slightly, adopting a sultry look by placing her hand on it and sexily beckoned him over with the middle finger of the other.

She pulled him in for a long hard sexy kiss, offering Dean her tongue to suck on as she tugged hard on his cock. She was delighted to feel it stiff and quite big, a very pleasing size that she couldn't wait to accommodate. Sarah dropped to her knees and slipped her lips greedily over his cock head's helmet. Swirling her tongue around the shaft she began to suck fervently on it, holding the base tightly with one hand. She built a steady rhythm, sucking deeper, feeling Dean's legs beginning to quiver as the excitement in his loins began to simmer. Sarah pulled her head away reluctantly from the delicious new cock in her life.

"Time for you to eat lover," she smiled deliciously at Dean.

He didn't need telling twice, within seconds he'd pulled the panties from her smooth tanned legs and found her cunt lips with his eager tongue. He took two fingers and pulled her clit hood up slightly, making it stand proud as he started to lick either side of her delicious pussy lips. Dean slipped two fingers from his other hand into her soaking pussy pushing them down on the bottom of her cunt wall and began to scribe slow deliberate circular motions. This was a technique that Dean had used to drive previous lovers wild with desire. It paid dividends with Sarah, who was soon grabbing his head as he licked up and down both sides of her cunt lips, squeezing her clitoris gently between his fingers until she could take no more and pulled his face directly onto her opening making him suck and tongue fuck her hard.

Sarah commanded Dean. "Fuck me lover, fuck my juicy cunt, OOhhhhhh hell, put that big cock inside of me now!"

Dean was impressed and aroused even more by her language. He knelt in front of her placing a pillow under her bum for elevation and maximum penetration and drove his cock inside of her with one swift decisive thrust. Sarah's eyes opened wide as she felt herself being eagerly filled, she responded with hard yearning thrusts as Dean started to pound away at her. Sarah squealed in delight as he demanded of her.

"Is this what you wanted to dirty fucking bitch?"

Dean had no idea where those words came from as they left his mouth, he was quite shocked but delighted at her reply.

"God yes you fucking hunk, give it to me, fuck me, I'm going to love fucking you and anyone else I can get my hands on, come on fuck me,gaawwwddd, thaaattts ittt fucckkk meee!!"

His balls slapped heavily against her, Sarah was digging her nails into his back, urging him on.

Dean loved the feel of her soaking wet cunt and his cock had never felt harder or more sensitive as his piston strokes found their rhythm. He eased off, burying himself to the hilt in her cunt and started to grind deeply against her. Sarah pushed her hips up higher in response, wrapping her legs round his back loving the sensations she felt as Dean's super stiff dick continued to press hard inside her. An intense groan of satisfaction escaped from her lips as his pelvis ground over her throbbing clit.

He was really hitting the fucking spot she thought, 'fucking hell he's good.'

She pulled his head down for a lusty kiss. They shared tongues eagerly, then Dean started to bite her lips and cheeks, and chin as their bubbling passions consumed them. Wanting Dean to fuck her hard again, Sarah planted her feet down on the bed, grabbed his arse and started to hump him urging him to resume his pounding.

"Fuck me hard again, ohhhh that's it lover, ohhhhh goddd, oooohhh soooo good!"

Dean felt his spunk rising, she was meeting his thrusts with eager urgent ones of her own, riding him back with abandoned lust born of a powerful sexual desire. He felt his come rising, it was too late it was going to happen, " Fuckkking hell, I'm commmminnng he screamed"

"Yes do it to me, give it me nowww ohhhh godddd, I'm commming with yoouuu!!" Screamed Sarah as she thrashed her head and body about uncontrollably under Dean.

As their passions subsided, they lay side by side, panting, recovering slowly from the monumental fucking they'd just shared. They began chatting, confirming both their desires to have someone in their lives as a partner but to be free to fuck others and hopefully share others together from time to time. Dean and Sarah found it enlightening and extremely exciting. They told each other about some recent experiences, sketching over the details, letting each other know a little about the other.

Sarah asked him, "You mentioned something about your wife earlier, hinting that you might have let her play a bit?"

Dean smiled at the recollection and told her in some detail about their exploits, how much it turned him on and how he loved eating another man's spunk out of her cum filled swollen not so long since fucked pussy, then sank his cock into her love juiced hole.

Sarah sighed deeply.

"Hopefully we'll get to do that if you want, that's just about the horniest thing I've ever heard."

She stroked her pussy lips as she said this letting out a gentle moan.

Dean turned on to his side, smiling at her.

"I'd love that, you've no idea how much you'll enjoy it, it's definitely horny but funnily it's not the horniest thing I ever heard."

This intrigued Sarah, she asked "What was it that made you feel more horny than that?"

Dean sighed, "It's a bit of a story, nothing much came of it as far as I know but if you want to know I'll tell you."

Sarah confirmed with a nod and took his cock in her hand squeezing it in encouragement "Go on then lover, all the juicy bits," she smiled sexily.

"Well it's a bit different for sure," Dean began. "I was 34 and fucking a fifty year old divorcee from work called Jo. She was really hot and sexy, she knew what she wanted, I was one of three guys she told me she had regular sex with. Jo was sorted in the sense that she was totally comfortable with herself and was living a life she chose to. We shared stories about our exploits, she told me she fantasized a lot about having sex with another woman, she really got off on that. Over time she started to tell me there was one woman in particular she wanted really badly, she fantasized about making love to her over and over. She wouldn't tell me at first who this was but started to give clues as to who it might be. I was getting nowhere guessing who and eventually exhausted the list of everyone we both knew. One day exasperated and desperate to know who the mystery woman was, I said,

"The only name I've not asked about is Jane and it can't be her!"

"I was surprised to see Jo smile weakly and kind of shrug her shoulders." Said Dean to Sarah.

"Fucking hell it's Jane!!' I cried out at Jo.

Dean continued with his story. "Jane is Jo's daughter, to say I was gobsmacked is an understatement but I sort of understood it at the same time. They were very close together, shared all their secrets, Jane had even told her mum about how she wanted to try lesbian sex and was currently shagging her married boss, a bloke in his fifties, there were no secrets kept from the other."

Sarah leaned back saying, "Wow, that is extraordinary but what did you think of your lover harboring incestuous desires for her daughter?"

"Well," started Dean, "It kind of made sense, the whole thing about incest seemed not to count too much here. Jane was 27 at the time, she was very successful and in complete control of her life. It wasn't as if Jo's desires for her would damage her adolescent years, they'd long passed, Jane was a strong and confident woman."

Sarah interjected. "That's very interesting. So are you kind of saying incest is OK with two consenting adults who you think won't be damaged by it?"

"Yes, I guess so," said Dean, "I guess it can be OK."

"Fucking hell, I think I agree with you, wow, this is a day of firsts for sure. I realize it's early in our relationship," she laughed at the obviousness of her statement, "but I've got to say I've had fantasy thoughts about my son Andrew when the young stud Ryan is fucking me, I don't feel so bad about that now."

Dean swallowed hard, "Bloody hell, I'm a bit the same about Lucy my daughter sometimes when I've seen her with her friends. It's hard not to admire her sexually when she is with them. Especially the way girls dress these days when they are going for a night out, with barely any clothes covering their bodies leaving lots of naked flesh on show, there's very little left to the imagination!"

"Hmmmm," murmured Sarah, "I wonder if we are both on to something here," gripping his stiffening cock harder, "What do you think?"

Dean took a moment to think, "If you say you want to fuck your son, I'm OK with that, fuck I'll even clean you up if you come round here after!"

"God, this day gets better! You are really opening up my mind to my desires, I really do want to fuck Andrew, desperately, what about you with your little Lucy, she's 23 now, how would you like to have sex with her?"

Dean gulped, "A day of truths emerging for sure and yes I guess deep down I've wanted to fuck her for ages now."

"Well as you said before she's coming to stay here with you for a while from tomorrow, lets get the ball rolling!"

"How do you intend to do that?" asked Dean curious to know what Sarah was about to propose. She retrieved her silk panties and began to sexily stuff them inside her cum soaked cunt using two fingers to gently fuck the gold material in and out of her hole making sure she coated them liberally with their combined love juices.

"This will do for starters," she said. "I'll push these down the side of your couch, when she spots them you'll have already told her you met me on a first date the day before, she'll immediately know you brought me back here and from the state of my panties what happened after! You've already told me your'e close to her and don't keep much from each other so tell her it just happened between us and afterwards we ended up talking about our lives, what we'd been enjoying recently and how it seemed like we'd be giving something up by starting a committed relationship. We both confessed to liking the idea of an open relationship from the off and you hope she doesn't mind you doing it!"

Etmango
Etmango
25 Followers
12