Sarah and Dean's Sex Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean looked at Sarah with a look of astonished admiration for her quick cunning mind.

"Wow, it'll definitely act as an opener, it'll give us something to talk about, perhaps explore each other's minds a little, blimey, what a start indeed, you are conniving a naughty devious plot here!"

Sarah squeezed his hard cock, admiring Dean's girth and recovery rate.

"You better get on your back lover, this lady is ready for a long hard ride."

She sank herself lustily on his cock placing her hands on his chest dipping her head slightly letting her hair fell over Dean's face. She began to move methodically, slipping her fuck lips up and down his swollen shaft. Their combined juices created an occasional sucking plop sound as she reached the top of her ride. She leaned back and started squeezing and twisting her stiff nipples.

Sarah began to think of her son, she imagined he was below her now, it was his cock she was bobbing up and down on, his spunk in her pussy from the fucking Andrew had given her before. She let out a small groan and imagined herself saying, "That's it baby, give it to mummy, you know you love it."

She twisted harder on her nipples sending waves of delight down to her cock filled cunt. She could really feel her son inside of her now. Another image came into her mind. She saw Dean fucking a lithe looking young woman from behind. Her head was buried into the bed, her hands out before her gripping the pillows tightly as Dean fucked lustily into her sopping sex. 'Ohh' she thought, 'the girl must be Lucy.'

With her eyes tightly closed, in her mind her son was filling her up, taking his mummy to the edge of an orgasm.

Below her, Dean marveled as she pulled hard on her mummy titties, grinding down on his shaft, eyes closed, lost in the moment. She looked like she was somewhere else in her head.

"Tell me you want to fuck your daughter," she groaned as she upped the tempo of her thrusts. "Tell me and call names again."

Hearing these words, Dean grabbed hold of her hips and took over the work load, fucking Sarah with hard, deliberate powerful strokes.

"You fucking slut, you dirty fucking spunk loving whore. You want you're son under you now, don't you?"

"Yes, ohh my god yes I fucking do, ohhhh your cock, god I love it, harder, pleeeaassee harder and tell me Lucy, YOU WANT HER!!"

Dean began hammering away at Sarah's pussy as hard as he could, she was bouncing up and down with his thrusts. He held on tight to her, his load was ready. He couldn't resist.

"Ohhhh baby, I want my daughter, I want to fuck her so badly, oooohhhh baby I want to fuck Lucy!! Ohhh god Lucy, I'm going to come inside of you baby!!"

They came together, thrashing around on the bed, slowly subsiding, slowly recovering. Sarah flopped by Dean's side.

"This has been a hell of a day, you horny dirty bastard, we are going to have some fun together, that's for sure." She sighed.

She nestled her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm round her bringing his hand to rest over her nipple.

"Tomorrow," she whispered, "Could be the beginnings of a very naughty life for you and I fully intend to enjoy the ride all the way too."

Exhausted the two new horny lovers began to drift into a sweet afternoon sleep. Dean dreamed of Lucy standing before him in an evening dress. She looked amazing, the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. She moved slowly towards him, reaching high behind her neck to release the catch that held her dress in place. His cock stood hard and erect, he was naked. She started to ease the dress from her shoulders, sexily letting it slip to the floor and looked longingly into his eyes saying, "It's time daddy, I've wanted this for too long, it's time for us to make love."

Dean woke suddenly, Sarah was stroking his stiff cock. "Someone was having a sexy dream," She smiled, "Care to share?"

"Sharing is exactly what you and I are going to be all about," said Dean. "Now get your lips around my cock and I'll tell you all about my dream."

To be continued...

12