Sarah and Eric: Stay-at-Home Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without words the two stood up to continue the walk. Both trying to figure out what to say next. Sarah decided to break the silence.

"I really couldn't tell how big it is," she said to a quiet Eric. A little more walking.

"Does you taking care of it help?" she asked.

"Not very much."

Sarah probably shouldn't ask, but she was curious. "Did Emily do a good job taking care of it?"

"You know it might be better for me to finish this talk at home," Eric told his mom.

"Why? What's wrong?" she asked him.

"Well this line of talk is making me hard and I may need my towel when we are done," he openly admitted.

"Ok, then. Let's go," Sarah said picking up the pace. She didn't say anything else to Eric for fear it might get him more excited. Did she want to get him more excited? Eric didn't say he didn't want to talk about it, just that he needed to talk about it at home. She could wait until then. Besides it gave her more time to think about what to ask her son.

Once home, Sarah got two glasses and a bottle of wine. She pulled the cork and poured some into her son's glass since he didn't drink much alcohol (that she knew of, but she didn't know he was fucking his girlfriend either), and filled her glass to the top. She drank it halfway down in one gulp.

"So, where were we?" she asked.

"I think you asked about Emily taking care of my needs," he reminded her.

"Right. Did she?"

"It started kind of slow. But it became obvious later on she had way more experience than me," he admitted.

"Was she your first," his Mom asked quietly.

Eric finished the small amount of wine he had and filled his Mom's glass before filling his, all the while thinking he never thought he would be having this conversation with her. "No, there were two before her. The first was both our first times and yes, I wore a condom. The second wasn't much better. I found out later I should have jerked off before the date so I could last longer."

Sarah nodded before asking, "Is that what you did with Emily?"

"At first, yeah. But like I said I'm pretty sure she had more experience than me."

"Why did you think that? Did she tell you anything about her past?" Sarah asked enjoying the conversation probably more than she thought a mother should be.

Eric chuckled a bit, "No she didn't tell me about her past. But one day after we had been, well, fooling around for a couple of weeks, we had hung out all day. I was panicking because I was afraid, I wouldn't last very long. She pushes my pants and shorts down to my ankles, then pushes me into a chair. Off come the pants and shorts and the next thing I know she is between my legs giving me my first blow job of sorts."

Sarah's eyes are glassy at this point, and Eric is afraid something is wrong. "Too much information?" he asks.

Sarah stands and goes to the kitchen, returning with another bottle of wine that she opens. "No, not enough information," she admits to her son.

"Are you hard now?" she asks. Her son nods.

"Do you have a nice cock?" He nods again.

"Do you want your Mom to look at your cock?" Her son nods a third time, and she slithers off the couch and crawls to the chair her son is sitting in. She helps him stand up and then removes his shirt and loosens his pants before pushing him back into the chair.

"Oh yes. This is a nice cock," she says as she wraps her hand around it.

She strokes her son for a few minutes and then tells him, "If you told me to, I would suck your cock."

"Please suck my cock," he whimpers.

"No," she responds. "Tell me. Say, suck my cock Mom."

"Suck my cock Mom," he repeats.

"I don't think you mean that," she tells him as she let's go of her son's cock. "Tell me to suck your cock, then pull my head down to it and make me do it."

Eric looks at her. He is seeing his mother in a way he never had before. But he was too horny to care as he grabs the back of her head like he had seen in porn movies and commands her, "Suck my fucking cock Mom."

Sarah remembers to take a breath of air as Eric puts his cock in her open mouth and pulls her down. She thinks he must have spent some time watching porn as his hand to take a grip in her hair and work her head up and down his hard cock. All Sarah can do is slobber and moan as her son takes control, making her his cocksucker.

After several minutes Eric pulls his Mom off his cock to let her get some air. He is a bit surprised by her simple request.

"Cum on my face."

Eric immediately stands over his kneeling mother, his hand still entwined in her hair. He spreads his legs and strokes his cock some, then he pulls his mother to him with his own request.

"Lick my balls."

For the first time Sarah notices her son's ball sack is completely hairless. She licks at his ball sack as she is guided by her son's strong hand still holding her by the hair. She can feel his other hand working up and down his spit slick cock. Eric can't take anymore and pushes her away.

"Open your fucking mouth," he tells her as he starts blasting his thick and heavy load at her. Sarah reaches a hand out and rub her son's ball sack, helping to make sure she gets as much of his cum as she can. Real life is never like the movies and as is the usual result in amateur facials, cum was flying all over, but both seemed to enjoy it for their own reasons.

Eric falls back into the chair as he watches his Mom her use her hands to wipe his cum from her face and body, then lick her fingers clean. Once she is satisfied that she found all of her son's cum on her body, she looks at Eric.

"I'm guessing you won't be needing that towel anymore."


12