Sarah and Jules Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah and Jules find passion in th Sierra.
6.8k words
4.72
6.9k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love skiing.

I used to downhill ski quite a bit, alpine skiing, but as I got older and the knees got more creaky and stiff, I decided that better use of my cardiovascular system would be to enjoy cross country skiing.

I started cross country skiing back in he 90's and got into the standard kick and glide where you're skiing in a track and double pole, and also I got very adept at the new "skating style" where you skated on the skis and double polling.

It's more of an advanced technique but since I used to do a lot of ice-skating in my younger day it came very natural to me.

I took a holiday up into the Sierra Nevada's to Mammoth Mtn Ski area that had a great mountain, but it also had a spectacular cross country ski area at Tamarack Lodge with five lakes and 30 km of groomed trails.

I decided on a weekend and rented a room, packed my ski stuff in the car, and headed to Tamarack for a couple of days.

About 10 o'clock Saturday morning as things warmed up, I got my daily pass and started to loosen up the muscles with the easy trail around the lower lake area just to warm up.

Within about 10 minutes I got my old form back and started to float across the cross country ski trail, breathing in the cool mountain air beautiful and enjoying the clear sky and the smell of pine wafting in the air.

Cross-country skiing is such a pleasant activity in the people that the people you meet on the trail are so different from the aggressive downhill skiers and the "dude" snowboarders.

Most were more of the earthy, tie die wearing, granola eating, hippie types that enjoyed skinny skiing, wearing wool sweaters and wool knickers etc., and it also offered the seniors a lot of opportunity to get good exercise instead of fighting gravity on the alpine slopes.

After a short bit and talking to various other people on the trail, I bumped into a woman who seemed to be struggling a little bit with the cross country technique.

She was a full figure gal, maybe late 40ish, very pleasant face,and beautiful red hair pouring out from under her ski cap and a gorgeous smile. She was bundled up with a big wool sweater and gloves and wool pants and was on standard cross-country skis.

I could see that she seem to be struggling a bit with her technique, so I pulled up next to her and said "Hello there, can I help you? You seem to be struggling a little bit with your technique. Might be able to assist you?"

She giggled and responded back "Well this is a heckuva thing. This is the first time I've done this and I'm just sort of trying to get my big butt squared on the skis so I don't keep falling over." Sort of try and get my 'sea legs' if you get my drift? "

I chuckled a bit, appreciating her self deprecating humor, and briefly tried to explain to her the mechanics of cross country skiing with the two poles and the track. It is sort of just like walking and that you're walking with an exaggerated gait, swinging your arms out, but when you swing your arms out, as the swing arm goes out, you plant your pole, and then push and then shift your weight off that ski onto the other ski.

We had double tracks next to each other so I said to her "Look, if you ski next to me and just mimic what I'm doing, hopefully within a few minutes you should sort of get a feel for the glide- what we call 'kick and glide' technique".

I said to her, "By the way my name is Jules, " and she responded back "Oh, Hi, my name is Sarah" and we became friends, and we started our ski adventure down the trail by the lower lake beginner area.

She struggled a little bit for the first 10 minutes and then slowly but surely, she's sort of seem to smooth out her stride, with one strange little quirk.

She seems to favor one leg just a little bit and I could not figure out why, but I didn't want to get personal.

We continued on, and started to get our heart rate up a little bit, trying to talk in short sentences, while we were huffing and puffing, with our steamy breathe blowing out like a locomotive.

It was approaching early lunchtime as we finish the first loop around the lower part of the lake and headed back toward the lodge.

She said "Hey Jules, I'm getting a little peckish and a little thirsty. Should we take a little break and go back into the lodge and see what they have to offer in the Great Room?"

"I think that's a heck of an idea. I definitely could use a bit of a recharge", I responded.

We headed back toward the lodge and we unclipped our skis, stuck them in the snowbank, and I held her hand, as we gingerly walked up the icy steps, making sure that neither one of us fell. The last thing we needed was to get hurt, at the beginning of a ski vacation.

We open the double doors to the "Great Room" which other people called the lobby, and there in the center of the Great Room was various hot chocolates, and coffee and hot apple cider and muffins and bagels with cream cheese and good carbo foods for hungry skiers who needed to pump up their blood sugar a little bit. We took off our caps and gloves and found a little table and went over to see what goodies they had?

I I had a bagel with cream cheese and she had a muffin and each of us had a hot chocolate.

I settle the tab at the front desk, And headed back to our table.

"Well thank you Jules, you did not have to do that. I could pay my own way!" I insisted "No no you're my ski date, so let me treat you to this. I have a little more experience at this than you do, so my treat" and we sat down to enjoy our carbo lunch and hot beverage. We started chatting about the ski adventure and a little bit about each other.

She noticed my Veterans cap and asked "So I see your veteran as well?" I said yes I served in the 70s.

The embroidery in front of my cap said "Vietnam Era" but I was not in Vietnam but during the Vietnam war.

She also said "I'm a Veteran as well. I was in the Gulf War, the first one"

She mentioned that she was one of the few female soldiers that was in the Army, and she was in supply and work with supply logistics. We started sharing a little bit back-and-forth about our service time.

I noticed that she occasionally would rub her left leg a little bit around the knee, and she had an unusual wrap around the bottom of her left leg and the cross country ski boot.

Didn't think anything of it, as Im an old guy and I was rubbing my knees as well, because they were starting to get sore being out of shape. I hadn't cross country skiing for a while.

I asked Sarah "So are you ready for the second part of the day? Shall we go out I can take you up to a slightly more advanced area, but it's a little more of a chug going uphill, of course coming downhill is a little smoother because we pick up a little bit of speed...or do you think you want to kind of chill for the rest of the day and then perhaps if you're not with anybody, we could maybe have dinner later tonight?

Sarah responded back, "Jules, no I'm flying solo here, plus I'm overweight and out of shape, and actually pretty sore right now, so I was thinking to maybe kind of just chill for the rest of the afternoon, but without being forward, I have a real nice bottle of wine in my room and some little biscuits and I wonder would you care to come up and join me for a glass of wine... or two?"

She giggled!

"Well, Honestly that seems to be a whole lot better offer than going out in the wind and cold again, and I have never turned down an offer from an attractive lady before, so I accept! ".

We cleaned up our table and deposited the proper trash into the proper receptacles, and we headed toward the stairs up to her room.

As we got to the stairs she grabbed the railing and walk gingerly up the steps. There's just something odd about one of her legs I couldn't quite figure it out but we got up for seven or eight steps to the little landing and then made a right turn up to the second half of the stairs up to the second floor and down to her room at 204. She opened the door and we walked into her room and it had beautiful 1920s rustic wood paneled room. The bed was a 4 post queen size with antique quilt and all the proper 20s accoutrement to decorate the room.

The bottle is a nice central coast Cabernet Sauvignon and I asked Sarah "Would you like me to open it for you?"

" Oh please, I'll get a couple of glasses out and open up the little cookies."

I filled up each class about 3/4 and she broke out the little cookies and we sat on the edge of the bed clink glasses together and each had a sip of the red wine.

She put her wine glass down and I put my wine glass down on the nightstand, and she looked at me and said "Jules you're the nicest man I've met in a long long time, and it's a long story, but... Can I kiss you?"

I did not even have to answer as I also felt an attraction, and I immediately lean forward and grabbed her face and I kissed her deeply and we lean back on the bed as if we made out. Our tongues wrapped around, sucking each other's tongues tasting each other's saliva and the wine that had embraced our palate.

Sarah push me back after about two minutes of making out, and said to me "Jules, um... before things get too out of control, there's something I have to show you."

"I've been living with this for a long time and I feel like a freak but, when I was in Iraq, I was the victim of an IED explosion and... " and she slowly pulled her left pant leg up, and showed me a prosthetic leg from below the knee, down to the foot. Her knee was salvaged and functional but the prosthetic started about 3 inches below her knee.

She grabbed me around the neck and nuzzled into my neck and started crying and she said "I feel like such a freak! I have not been with anybody for 15 years and every time I look at this leg, I think that no one will want me. No one will desire me. In my younger day I was more athletic and I used to run 5 and 10 K and now I got fat and I put on this weight, and I have this piece of metal that allows me to get around, but barely. That's why I looked like such a freak out on the cross country trail. I was trying self-improvement, trying to get out and do something even though I lost my left leg, but I feel inadequate and I feel un whole."

I was so moved by that and I kiss her all over her face and I kissed her on the lips and I kissed her eyes and I licked her tears coming off the edge of each eye and I kissed her forehead and I kissed on her neck and I just started kissing her all over. I said "You're stunningly beautiful to me. You're not fat you just ample, and I love ample women. More to love!"

She giggled and wiped back her tears.

There's somebody out there for everybody and I think you're extremely sexy, vibrant, beautiful woman and... I would like to make love to you!"

Sarah just pulled me down on the bed and started kissing me again deeply, sucking my tongue and I started fumbling reaching underneath her sweater and started to feel her breasts.

She immediately backed off pulling the sweater off and threw it on the floor and started unbuttoning her shirt. I got her shirt off and she was in her bra and I reached behind the bra and I unhooked her bra as I continue kissing her all over her face and her neck and her lips...sucking, kissing, nibbling!

I now had her sprawled out in the middle of the bed. I pulled the bra off her shoulders and threw it on the floor, and there were her glorious breasts beautiful full breasts with red dollar size aureoles and dark red brown nipples.

I was ready to make love to this woman, so I tore off my clothes, my sweater, my pants, my underwear.

I took everything off and threw them on the floor. I took my socks off and threw them on the floor. My cock was sticking out raging hard!

I started nursing on her breasts grabbing her left breast for squeezing the breast like a giant cup of ice cream, bending down and putting her big nipple into my mouth and slowly sucking and pulling on the nipple as it got harder and harder. It started turning into a little red volcano, as I slowly gently teased her nipple, and pulled gently, sucking with a little graze of teeth and more sucking, and then I shifted to the other breast to give it the equal attention!

The only thing that could've been more perfect sucking her tits was if she was lactating but who knows maybe that will come later down the road.

Anyways while I was sucking on her tits, she reached over and started playing with my cock pulling on my cock. After a few minutes she said to me "Jules oh my God, I haven't been with a man in over 15 years please give me your cock, I want to suck on your cock! Please give it to me! Let me love your cock!"

I got off my hands and knees and stood by the edge of the bed and she scooted to the edge of the bed while I was fingering her pussy she was sucking on my cock I started to work my middle finger inside her pussy which was absolutely drenched.

She had a huge bush of flaming red hair, down by her pussy and I started fingering her first one finger then I started speeding up a little bit more, then I inserted two fingers into her pussy and started rapidfire insertion, while she started working on my cock.

She started moaning seriously and I knew she was going to cum any second!

We both increased our crescendo and then it happened!

She started mumbling as she was sucking my cock, "I'm cumming oh my God... I'm cumming I'm cumming God I'm .... cuuuuuummmming!"

I started coming at the same time! And I told her " I'm cumming too!! I want you to take it all in! Take it all in.." and I started squirting one squirt, two squirts, three squirts, four squirts, five squirts, I had a huge orgasm into her mouth.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and I bent over to her and began a cum swap.

I started kissing her and tasting my own cum in her mouth and she sat up on the bed and we embraced and we started French kissing and sharing my cum as it sloshed between our tongues and all over inside our mouths and eventually she swallowed some and I swallowed some.

I immediately positioned her back in the middle of the bed.

I told her to spread her legs and I drove down between her legs and it was such a unique experience with this beautiful woman who has one complete full leg and only one partial leg on the other side she squeezed around my head as I was eating her pussy.

I got in there and drilled my tongue inside there and she started moaning again I'm starting to build her up for another orgasm.

I stopped for a moment and I reached over to her stump leg and I kissed it and I kissed her kneecap and I kissed underneath the bend of her knee and I kissed the stump of her leg that was lost in the war. I kissed her all over and she started moaning "Oh God, that's beautiful Jules! I have never had anybody do that to me ever. You're such a wonderful man. Thank you for loving me!"

I told her " Like the Beatles say, All you need is love! "

I returned back to her pussy and started licking her pussy again I spread her lips wide and I slid my tongue up and down and then I pulled her lips a little bit more and found her clit fully engorged about the size of a pencil eraser head. It was beautiful, red and ready to be licked. I pursed my lips over her little clit and I started to suck up and down on her Clit like I'd be sucking on a small cock up and down and she started a death grip on the sides of the bed comforter.

While I was engaging sucking her pussy I tried not to forget her breasts, so I reached up and I started playing with her nipples on both breasts as I had my tongue deep inside her pussy sucking the juices out of her she started moaning loud again and she was about ready to come a second time.

She was building up and finally she said really loud " My God I'm cumming again! Oh God I'm cumming... I'm cumming!

Now if there was anybody in any of the rooms in that lodge they would've heard her screaming because she was really screaming loud. I started to chuckle and thought to myself "I don't give a shit who is listening to me making love to her. I'm gonna continue doing what I'm doing!"

I kept licking the juices pouring out of her pussy and sucking them up you could actually hear slurping sound as she came in my mouth and then she slowly came down I immediately got in the missionary position and I mounted her. Now my favorite position of course is with her legs over my shoulders so I pulled her up to me and her right leg went over my shoulder and her left leg up to the knee joint went up over my shoulder and there was the stump right next to my ear.

I told her I said "I don't have any condoms but I have had a vasectomy and I'm clean safe and HIV negative." She responded back "Jules, I DON'T CARE! I have not been with anybody in over 15 years and being that you have been snipped, I don't care I want you to pour your cum inside me!

With her legs over my shoulders I slowly slide my cock in her I just love this position it's such a domineering alpha male position, and she is so submissive to me in that position.

Anyways I slowly started fucking her. Her pussy was molten hot after coming twice already and I started fucking her hard I bent over started playing with her tits with one hand while I held myself up with the other arm I tried sucking on her nipples first one, then the other she was having just absolute sensory overload between the fucking in her pussy and the stimulation of her nipples and I just constantly started hammering her.

Now we are in the 1920s building with the old 1920s 4 post old fashion spring beds, and the bed started hammering and pounding against the wall as I started fucking her hard.

We went through a constant fucking motion for close to 10 minutes until she came again and I came again in her pussy, but if there was anybody who did not hear our lovemaking in that lodge, then they must've been deaf, because I think everyone inside that lodge could've heard us.

I think Sarah's loud orgasms were starting to make her feel may be a little self conscious, so when she and I came together, we both sort of tried to stifle ourselves and mumble to each other "Oh my God I'm coming again " and she bit down on my neck and my upper shoulder area trying to muffle her orgasmic screams as she came I could feel her pussy spasming over and over and over and she could feel me squirting my cum into her pussy one shot, two shots, three shots, four shots, five shots!

I guess she could sort of sense my kink, so she said to me after I finish coming and we sort of caught our breath she said "I want you to go down and suck the cum out of my pussy again. I want to taste you in my mouth! Please suck the cum out of my pussy and kiss me!"

There was no holding me back, as my kink for a cum swapping and cum taste was paramount. I immediately pulled my cock back out and went down and started sucking and slurping my cum out of her pussy with her pussy juices and my cum co-mingling and after I had almost a mouthful, I slid up her belly over her breasts to her mouth and I embraced her in the lovers embrace, and I latched my mouth on top of her mouth and let the cum dribble from my mouth into her mouth as again we entwined our tongues and lovers embrace and lovers French kissing and tasting each other, Experiencing being just two human beings enjoying each others passions.

We could smell our sweat and our cum and our body fluids in the air as the room was very small, and it was very erotic, being able to smell your own sexuality in the air!

She had cum at least 3x so far, we were still incredibly horny and after catching our breath I told her, "Sarah I want you to get on top of me, and I want you to ride my cock inside you, and I want you to do the work. You tell me how I can pleasure you. You have the control! You ride me and I'm gonna suck on your tits and your nipples."

12