Sarah and Jules Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah quietly mouthed... "OK", and quickly straddled with good right leg over to my left side and her stump left leg on her left side, straddled my cock and she slid me into her, slowly mouthing "Oh my God ...I have never in my whole life had experiences with my body, like I have had with you today!"

And I said "Don't worry sweetie, there's still a lot more to come ...no pun intended!"

And we both giggled.

Next to fucking somebody, either man or woman, with them on their back and their legs over my shoulders which is my favorite position, my next favorite position is me lying on my back and a woman riding my cock on top, with her tits hanging down like two beautiful pieces of ripe fruit hanging down for me to harvest, suck and love.

It is so hot to let the woman control things. The pace, the depth, the speed, anything to stimulate her pussy and I just love getting a hold of those beautiful breasts with the big giant nipples hard as rocks into my mouth.

First I sucked on one nipple, then the other then I push the two nipples together and I got both nipples in my mouth playing my tongue swirling my tongue around each nipple back-and-forth.

Sarah started moaning an incredible moan and then she did something that I have never had with any lover.

She started to cry! Sobbing and blubbering. Tears were pouring out of her eyes and falling on my chest! Tears of ecstasy and joy for the intimacy that we were sharing with each other!

I continue to manipulate her nipples and suck on them and she said to me,

"Jules, I just can't even express to you the joy I have right now! I don't know if this is love, I don't know if this is lust, I don't know what this is, but I have never in my whole life experienced this kind of compassion, and sensuality and pleasure, and eroticism, that I have with you right now. Thank you for making love to me like this. I will never forget this! I don't know how I feel other than at this moment, I love you very much for sharing this intimacy with me. For 15+ years I thought I was a freak. I thought I would never experienced anything like this. I would never meet a man that could please me, that I would already be looked on as a cripple, and then I met you, on a cross country ski trail, and now this. "

She leaned over and kissed me on the face as tears poured from her face on to me and she kiss my lips and she kiss my forehead and my eyes and I continue playing with her nipples and I kissed her back on the lips and we French kisses she leaned over to make out with me while riding my cock and she was constantly moving while she was kissing me.

Her emotional reaction made me start to weep too!

I was startled that my love for sex and my passion and my sensuality and my sexuality could unleash a volcano of feelings from this beautiful woman.

Both of us were kissing and licking each other and blubbering and sharing this intimacy and it was just magic.

Her raw emotions crying and weeping and tearing all over me while constantly riding my cock to her next orgasm was just ecstasy. We both were hitting a crescendo and we started speeding up.

I started meeting her thrust with my thrust and we both started slapping our skins together fucking hard. The bed is slamming and shaking like crazy. She was just pounding on my cock and when her tits were not in my mouth they were swaying back and forth slapping against each other.

I reaching up and kissed her and back to her nipples again and just milking the next upcumming orgasm out of her.

And then it happen!

We both started to cum at the same time! I'm sucking on her nipples and she's weeping with pleasure and tearing in my face and she's cumming and I'm squirting in her again one squirt, two squirt, three squirt, four squirts, five squirts, squirts...seven squirts! A seemingly never ending stream of cum!

Both our bodies during our orgasm were shivering and shaking and spasming for about 45 seconds both of us shaking like crazy guys we both continued to complete our orgasms our, mutual orgasms, our third mutual orgasm together.

I pulled her tightly to me, my cock still deeply in her, kissing her and hugging her as we both shivered and spasm together and both of us are weeping and kissing and tearing. It was absolute pure expression of joy! It was Tantric!!

To add to the emotions of crying and blubbering and tearing and crying we're now spasms of laughter as we both started giggling and laughing in pure joy of our sexual union.

As we slowly caught our breaths, she bent over and kiss me and I said "Sarah,there's one more thing I want you to do, " and she said "What's that?" and I said "I want you to scoot up and I'll scoot down I want you to sit on my face, and I wanna suck the cum out of your pussy! I know that is probably pretty tender and pretty sore but I'll be gentle, but I really wanna taste our fluids as you pour your cum into my mouth. "

So she scooted up over my face and she even helped spread her pussy lips and the cum just poured out like ketchup from a bottle long white strings of wet goo pouring from her pussy into my mouth and I was absolutely completed.

I licked up her juices and I swallowed them and just before all of it was out of her pussy she said "Oh no you don't... I want some of it ..." and she dove for my mouth and started sucking my tongue and trying to get a taste of some of our juices before I swallowed all of it!

After four orgasms we both started kind of giggling and relaxing and licking each other and kissing each other and snuggling and just a little pillow talk.

She asked me "so you are an older man and you have this big bushy gray beard and you're so cute and almost like a Santa Claus, but yet you are very sexual and I would just like to know how you became to be as sexual as you are? I mean did you self teacher? So for what kind of practice did you have or how did you get exposed to all the things that you did to me? The few times I had sex before I lost my leg, I just had sort of a regular missionary position sex with a few guys before I went in the army and it was nothing spectacular and these men did not know how to please a woman. All they wanted to do was get the rocks off and then unload a load and then leave me high and dry. Yet you have a way of being able to manipulate every sense in my body, And the way you touch me and you just know all the right places to touch so what's that all about?"

I told Sarah that "Well basically I feel that if you're going to make love with somebody you want to please them. For me it's more important to please my partner and let them cum first or even twice before I cum. "

"That is more important than me getting off. I've had sex with partners where they would get off at three and four times and either their technique was not so good or too rough for something that I never had an orgasm, but I still get pleasure out of making them cum first!"

"Unlike many people who maybe when they get the urge to have sex one way or the other, for me it's become more of a social thing and like a sport like an activity. Like some people go out and play tennis or golf and they have clubs that they belong to or they collect stamps or coins or whatever for me, I just love to have sex and I enjoy the pleasure of my partner. I also do have a small little secret?"

Sarah grinned? " Oh really, and what would that be? " as she kind of batted her eyelashes.

"Well, I'm kind of bisexual!"

She looked at me and kind of chuckled and started to turn red a little bit " Oh my, that's something I did not expect. Here's this guy who looks like a mountain man and kind of a Santa looking guy who likes to have sex with men? "

And I explained to her about the very first time I was curious about being with a man and I had a massage and I turning the massage around where I ended up relieving the masseur rather than the masseur relieving me.

"I know it's hard to believe but after that first experience I started experimenting and I enjoy being with men almost as much as being with women. It's a different kind of sex is a different kind of eroticism and there are passions like kissing a man I would never thought of kissing a man before but it's just as erotic as kissing a woman. There's some kind of a direct connection when people are kissing and their tongues are entwined to go directly to our cocks!

Giving oral sex and anal sex is a little different category but it's very pleasing it's very erotic and I really enjoy it"

"So rather than limit myself to only 50% of the people on the face of the earth now I can choose to enjoy passion and eroticism with both genders and it's a lot of fun. One of my abilities seems to be able to teach people.

I got in several instances through swing clubs where I look for a couple who was looking for a male to join and especially with a male partner of the wife being may be bi curious I would introduce them to M2M sex and we would have threesomes and it was really hot"

Sarah gave me a look of awe but yet I could also tell she was extremely aroused by the news I just unloaded on her.

So she asked me "So you have oral sex and then you also have anal sex? So like are you getting anal sex done to you or do you give the anal sex to the other person? "

I told her in the sort of bi/gay world the term top versus bottom versus versatile and I told her that I'm more of a top and I'm more of a I guess a leader and the bottoms are the ones that usually receive the anal sex although I have bottomed before with men who have had smaller penises and I could take it in but it was all done very carefully with lube and condoms receive late and it's very erotic and very sensual and creates powerful orgasms which is what it's all about.

So I said to her " That's my little secret, so I'm gonna ask you in confidence here, as we lay here in bed and we've made love for three hours, do you have any secret desires?

Do you have something you've always wanted to try?

Is there some sort of a kink that you have thought about for a long time but never really had the nerve to ask for?"

She started blushing red with her cute little red cheeks that were windblown from the cross country skiing, to complementing her flaming red hair and she looked away for me blushing and she said yes actually I have a couple of them.

She said that before the Army and before she lost her leg that she had a mundane job and would occasionally as a single woman go into adult bookstores and watching some adult movies in the little cubicles.

Sarah said "I used to go in there and watch several different kind of genres of porn. One was lesbian porn as I've never been with another woman before and I don't know if I could ever do it, but it was quite erotic watching women make love to each other oral sex even like large butch lesbians dominating very femme lesbians.

Another genre that interested her was people who were blindfolded and sort of tied down and people were doing whatever to the person tiedown and blindfolded like a little light bondage?"

"The third thing that fascinated me was anal sex. I thought the regular sex seem to be erotic enough, but then all of a sudden people started really getting into anal sex with condoms and lube and there are some wild videos that I just had never seen before and it was quite erotic.

I used to play with my nipples and play with my pussy and Ill cum while I was watching these porno movies"

I didn't do it a lot of them are lotta creepy guys and they're eyeballing me.

A thought bubble occurred to me "Ah a girl to my own heart!" If she only knew?"

I said to Sarah "You know we were really expended a lot of calories with our lovemaking in the last three hours and I'm thinking we should be due for a nice supper maybe? What do you think?"

She said "I agree should be freshen up a little bit? " And I said, " You know what? I have a feeling that this whole lodge knows what we are doing, so I think I would like to just maybe clean up a little bit but regarding the scent of sex on our bodies, I giggled, I think we should just let them a tease as we go into the dining room see what kind of reaction we get?"

Sarah giggled and she said "OK you're the teacher, I'll bite, so before we go anywhere dude, can you hand me my leg?"

We both chuckled and I handed Sarah her prosthetic, which she slid into and strapped on and then put on her sweatpants ditched the bra, and just her blouse.

I said to her "So you gonna go down and let the 'girls' be free?"

She had such a loving cute giggle and she said "I don't want any extra friction against my nipples, because you were sucking the hell out of them, so I'm gonna give them a little respite and let my titties flop around in my blouse"

We were ready to exit the room down to the dining room when she just turned to me wrapped her arms around my neck keep me kiss me deeply tonguing my tongue, French kissing me and just sucking on my lips and my tongue.

I could feel her quivering that she was so hot and horny and so alive sexually, and she whispered in my ear, "Thank you for this day! I will never forget it and I know we have more to come later this evening, but I just wanted to say I so appreciate you looking after a gimp like me!"

I remembered what the Japanese said Pearl Harbor and I thought "I have awoken a sleeping giant" lol

I told her "Stop feeling sorry for yourself and beating yourself up. What you lack on one of your legs, you make up for in your heart and soul and passion, and your beauty, so you still balance out as a complete whole human being to me" and I kissed her on the lips I said come on 'Red' let's go get some food!"

Sarah and I walked hand-in-hand into the restaurant at the lodge met up at the hostess who seated us a little table against the window with a nice view of the lake basin. As we were approaching our small little intimate table, a very light chorus of applause by four or five different groups of people in the room announced us to our table.

Poor Sarah immediately turned red, more red than she was, with embarrassment and a little giggle smile on her face, and I just shrugged my shoulders and said very lightly 'Well... we're in love!"

After a few minutes looking over the menu, deciding what we want for dinner, the hostess came up with a small piece of paper and handed me a note. I was sort of surprised as a handsome grayish haired couple at a table looks to be maybe in the early 60s kind of waved at me and I opened the note and read the note.

"Hello, we are Bob and Teresa and we are staying in room 206, the room that mates up next to room 204. Not to embarrass you, but we heard through the walls, a lot of passion in that room, and we were wondering if later in the evening after dinner if you and the beautiful redheaded lady care to share a few glasses of wine, or more?

We are both bi and very experienced in "the lifestyle", and if this should interest you, my phone number is attached. Please text me?"

Bob and Teresa

Teresa looked sheepishly at me and said "Well what's in the note?" And I responded "Well it's sort of personal, and I'll explain to you after dinner and when we get back to the room, as I gave her a slight smirk"

End of Part 1

12