Sarah and Jules Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah and Jules continue to add two more to the party.
8.1k words
4.6
4k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap. after Sarah and Jules enjoy the company of Teresa and Bob and a full evening into the night of coupling, the four of them meet two young men, and add to the collection

Part 3

Jules and his newfound lover Sarah, and the two new friends Teresa and Bob, and the two young men who they met in the breakfast dining room, are walking toward the stairwell and head up to room #211.

Bob whispered something into my ear and my eyes opened like a deer in headlight and I looked at him and I said "OMG, yeah you're right... let me go in first! "

What we were worried about was the fact that there were a bunch of used condoms all over the floor and we needed to pick those up to create just a slightly better image of respectability before they all walked in the room. We didn't want to scare these two kids away!

We got to the suite and I open the door and I told the others to just hold on a second. I just need to do something real quick.

All three of them kind of giggled and held hands and kind of whisper to each other while I raced into the room in search of all the use condoms on the floor. I picked them up, and deposit them into the first trash can I found.

The room just reeked of sex and sweat the scent in there was incredible. Cum and sweat all over the bottom sheet of that bed! I'm wondering if we can market that and turn that into some kind of aphrodisiac cologne? Lol

I then open the door invited everybody in grab my beautiful red haired vixen and gave her a big kiss on the lips, took her hand and said "OK come on in and make yourself comfortable. The two boys sat on the edge of the bed holding hands kind of looking nervously at each other.

I readusted the thermostat to about 80 degrees.

I whispered to Andy who seem to be the more vocal of the two. I said "Um...I just wanna make sure, and I don't want you to think less of me, but can you guys show me your ID so that I know for a fact that you are a legal adult at 18 years of age?"

Each reached in their back pockets for their wallets, and I verified their ages on their drivers license.

"OK, I just needed to verify that you are of age!" It's legally necessary for the next part of your tutelage."

They had very young men style haircuts. Adam had dark short hair, short on the sides, thicker hair on top, looking like a muffin top or like a plant. I don't know what the style is but it's kind of cute.

Jonathan definitely had a gay haircut where the sides were cut very short, all the way around the head and then there was longer blonde hair combed over to the left side, like a surf wave. Very SoCal looking!

Bob and I kind of winked and then he came up and whispered something else into my ear. "Jules, I think these two nubes are going to need a proper break-in of their cherries, so my suggestion is to take the lube, and tapered dildo out,warm it up with hot water, and when we get the boys are on the bed, we can warm them up! a great invention, the tapered dildo. It will help gently stretch the asshole, snd prepare the boys for their first man love.

Sarah let her legs dangle over the edge of the bed and she pulled off her sweatpants and let them fall to the floor, her flaming red pussy staring at everybody.

Then she took off her blouse and threw it on the floor and then she unstrap her prosthetic leg and pulled off her "stump sock" and gently slid them to the floor.

The boys were in awe as they saw Sarah's amputee leg and looked at me and I said "I'll explain to you later. She's a veteran of the Iraq war".

Teresa commence to take all her clothes off and the two of them snuggled by the pillows.

Teresa behind Sarah, started gently nibbling on the back of her neck, whispering in her ear and playing with her tits while the two of them giggled and cooed and kissed, and watched the " seduction " at other end of the bed.

Bob remove his clothes, and then I remove my clothes and we were all naked. Bob and I had stiff hard-ons and we sat to either side of the boys and we said "OK boys I want you to take your clothes off. It's perfectly natural, don't be ashamed. I know you are gonna be excited, but we're gonna start the tutorial for the two of you to learn to love each other properly."

I directed the scene..."Andy, I want you to kiss Jonathan. I wanna see how the two of you kiss and touch each other. "

So the two boys, in love for the last six years, started to make out gently, tugging each other's tongues, touching each other's nipples and two raging young cock sticking straight up in the air.

"That is great. I can see you love each other so much, now I want each of you to reach down and slowly pump the others cock.

Andy's cock was a little more slender and about 6 1/2 to 7 inches long and circumcised. Jonathan's cock is a little bit shorter a little bit fatter and he was uncut.

Bob and I started smiling at each other and we started playing with our cocks as we watched the two 18-year-olds kiss and play with each other's cock.

I stopped the boys for a second I said "Now I wanna share another little technique that I find very erotic and I'm gonna demonstrate with Bob."

"Bob come over here and give me your lips and I want you to stick your tongue straight out..." and he stuck his tongue way out and I started to suck on his tongue like it was a small cock, and then I would cover his mouth completely, wrestle my tongue around his tongue, and then slowly pull back on his tongue and start sucking his tongue up and down.

The boys copied our technique and Jonathan stuck his tongue way out and Andy started to suck up and down on his tongue as Jonathan moaned and then they both moaned. Up and down on his tongue and then a French kiss and continued sucking tongue.

I had my arm around Bob as I was sucking his tongue and I looked to the head of the bed and the two girls were snuggled in spoon position giggling. Teresa was still playing with Sarah's nipples and gently French kissing her.

God they were so hot!

"OK let's everybody slow down just a little bit. I don't want you to cum yet. OK we're going to advance to the next lesson."

"Now Jonathan, I want you to lie on your back here in the middle of the bed"

Bob warmed up the dildo with hot water and got the lube and came over to the bed and handed it to Andy. "Take a big blob of this lube on your middle finger and slowly gently push the lube into his ass.

He complied.

"Next I want you to put some more lube on the dildo and very slowly insert the dildo slowly, 1 inch, then a 2nd inch and slowly inserted up to the widest part of the dildo. We want to slowly stretch his ass to be able to accommodate your cock."

While Andy was slowly reaming his boyfriends ass. Jonathan's face was experiencing ecstasy. His eyes wide opened and he mumbled "Oh... My... God. God that feels so good. Keep pushing it in Andy... Push... More!"

Reaching maximum girth, he left the dildo in his boyfriend lovers ass for a few minutes.

I heard some giggling and moaning at the head of the bed. I looked up and the girls really having fun now.

Teresa was on her back and Sarah was straddling her face and Teresa was eating her out. Teresa reached up and gently played with Sarah's nipples as Sarah undulated her pussy up and down on Teresa's mouth.

Sarah made eye contact with me and I blew a kiss and I mouthed "I... Love... You!"

Sarah clenched her hand to her lips and kissed her fist and then put it to her breast and tapped her left breast a couple times and said "Me...too..."

"Now Andy, traditionally it is encouraged to have safe sex and put a condom on, but I am suggesting to you, and you don't have to take my advice, but since you two have never participated in this type of sex before, then there's no chance of any disease, and the sensation of "bare backing" your partner is preferable, I would encourage you to lube your cock a little bit and slide it in naturally. What do you think?

Andy and Jonathan nodded. "Yes Andy, please please...I want your cock in me and I want to feel your love pour into me!"

The moment of truth had arrived for these two virgins as I instructed Andy to pull out the dildo from Jonathan's butt. He had generously applied lube into Jonathan's ass and all over his own cock.

Slowly he entered, and Jonathan moaned "Oh... My... God... Yes push it anymore... Deeper... Yes... And after about 20 to 30 seconds, and he had his cock deep to the hilt in Jonathan's ass.

"Now Andy, I want you to hold it in deep and let his ass relax to the size of your cock. Kiss your boyfriend and play with his cock with your right hand, and let him get used to the man spear in his ass."

" Andy, now pull back a little bit and move Jonathan's legs over your shoulders, set your position, and start slowly fucking his ass. "

"Slowly pull out and then slowly push in...hold for five seconds, then pull back out slowly, then again. stay slow so you don't cum too early, and repeat until you feel you are ready to man lovehis ass!"

I'm continuing to give instruction to Andy and Jonathan.

Bob was playing with his cock and couldn't take much more, so he got down on the floor and came up to my cock and started giving me head while I was next to the boys coaching them for their man love.

I pop my cock out of Bob's mouth I told Bob to hold on a second, and then I said, "OK boys, now I'm gonna lay next to you, and I'm gonna continue coaching you, and my friend Bob is going to continue giving me a blow job.

Nature started to take his course as Andy lovingly fucks his boyfriends ass and while I'm looking at them in heat I said " Bob, I need to set a good example for these two young men, so I want you in my ass. You know what to do."

While the boys were just doing a wonderful first time fuck, Bob lubed up his cock, positions himself by my asshole with my legs again over his shoulders and he started to fuck my ass.

Bob is trying to keep in rhythm with Andy, so the two of them were slapping thighs and ass together in unison!

Bob winked at Andy and said "You're doing great kid! Keep fucking him! You and I are doing a great job on these two guys aren't we?"

And then he responded "Well it's my first time and I'm having a lot of fun Sir, and I really really thank you and Mr Jules for teaching us the proper technique. Without this tutoring, we would be, what is that expression? "Like a monkey fucking a football." and he giggled.

Jonathan is ready to cum! He starts yelling out "Oh my God I think I'm gonna blow!"...and then... squirt squirt squirt squirt squirts right on his own belly.

While I'm being nicely fucked by Bob, I coached Andy and I said "all right Andy I want you to scoop up to cum on your fingers and I want you to taste it. I want you to taste your friends seed. Scoop all of it up and stick it in your mouth and the rest of this leftover scoop it up on your fingers and stick it in the Jonathan's mouth and let him taste his man seed," and he complied and started tasting his own semen, and shared his seed with his lover Jonathan.

I'm pumping my cock and felt my prostate tingling. I told Bob " I'm almost ready to blow. As soon as you cum, pull out and cum on my belly and mix our two cum together.

I want Andy to bend over and slurp up our main seal off of my belly ready oh my God here I go....I'm cumming I'm cumming" and I started squirting on my belly.

Bob pulled his cock out of my ass and squirted on my belly as our two sperm mixing together.

I leaned my torso closer to Jonathan so Andy could bend over and suck the cum off my belly. Just the taste of our salty cum mix must've triggered his orgasm, because he started to rapidfire fuck Jonathan's ass.

Slap slap slap slap slap slap slap like a jack rabbit and he screamed " My God I'm cumming in his ass I'm cuming in his ass " squirt squirt squirt squirt squirt!"

God, I love the exuberance of youth!

Jonathan yelled out "Oh my God Andy, I can feel your squirting...I can feel you cumming in my ass! Oh my God it's beautiful! I love you I love you so much!"

Four of us were all were huffing and puffing and trying to catch our breath and I happened to look up back to the top of the bed and the girls had switched positions.

Sarah was on her back sucking Teresa's pussy, and they're cooing and kissing and touching and licking. I'm thinking to myself "she's enjoying this way too much, and I might lose her to women if I don't spend more time with her!" Lol

They looked down at us and Sarah whispered " Nice job boys, nice job! There's a whole lot of gooey there. I'd love a taste but I'm really enjoying a gooey pussy at the moment".

After everybody got their breath, I directed "OK Andy it's time to reverse positions and we're going to stretch out your butt lube it up and then it's Jonathan's turn to make love to you!"

Bob took the dildo over to the sink and with some hot water and a bit of soap, washed off the dildo and warmed it up with the hot water again, and then brought it back.

Its nice and clean for the second trip.

Bob stayed with the boys and continued to coach and stretch Andy's ass and the three of them worked on the next strategy.

While that was going on, I decided to go up and visit the girls and see if I could get in on part of that action!

I reminded both girls that when we were all in bed the night before I never got my cock inside Teresa. There was all kinds of interactions with everybody but her and I never got to know each other "in a biblical way!"

Sarah moved Teresa's pussy lips to speak and said " Well that sounds good to me honey. I'll be more than happy to sacrifice my time with her now so I think the two of you need to assume the position and I'm going to see where I can dive in"

Thank God we had that big breakfast, because my cum reserve was building up again. I'm actually very proud of myself that at 70 years of age I have cum close to a dozen times since "Red" and I hooked up yesterday afternoon.

Bob is continuing the tutorial with the boys and things were going well. Jonathan had pulled the dildo out of Andys ass and commence to phase 2 of the fucking.

Jonathan now greased up his cock and started slowly sliding his cock into his lover ass, legs over shoulders, and did the same thing pushed it all the way in held it for 3 to 5 seconds then pulled out held it and then pushed it back in to get the ass used to the size of Jonathan's cock which was a little bit bigger around and girth.

After a few minutes, Jonathan started fucking Andy, picking up steam,and fucking him hard while Bob was laying right next to him and he decided to go rogue, and leaned over and took Andy's cock in his mouth and started giving him head while Jonathan was fucking Andy's ass.

It was beautiful!

Teresa and Sarah and I went across the bed width wise by the head of the bed. I laid Teresa straight across and I cuddled up to her right side and started kissing her and said "Hi Teresa" and she giggled and said to me "Hi Santa!" Sarah started cracking up and Teresa said "So big boy, what do you have in mind?" I said "Once you have a big hairy Santa type, you will never go back to those skinny guys!" Both Teresa and Sarah howled!

I started getting immediately hard again looking at this beautiful 62-year-old woman with gray hair and a gorgeous smile and great tits and nice big nipples I said "Well I think we should do things the old-fashioned way ", and she was already soaking wet from Sarah sucking on her so I said "I'm gonna get you in my favorite position, legs over my shoulders!" I eased my cock into her molten hot pussy and started gently fucking her. I started thrusting harder and before you know what we had the famous... slap slap slap slap of my thigh and her ass slapping together.

In the meantime my "Red" was licking her lips with a big smile on her face and said "Fuck this. I'm getting in on this..." and she straddled Teresa's face again, facing me and got her pussy lined up with her mouth.

With all the hot man sex, I felt like i was neglecting Sarah as she was riding Teresa's face and I'm fucking Teresa hard.

I wrap my arms around Sarah as she faced me and kissed her deeply and I'm playing with her very raw nipples.

I was loving them as gentle as I could and we tongued and fucked and sucked, the three of us. Teresa Sarah and I.

At the bottom of the bed there was a lot of racket as Andy was getting his ass reamed by Jonathan.

Jonathan started screaming.... "My God I'm cumming in your ass I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming! "

Bob kept sucking Andy's cock, working his way back in and he started yelling " Bob I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum... take it all " Both boys came at the same time.

Bob saving the beautiful sperm of Andy lying on his back while Andy's lover Jonathan, legs over the shoulders was still getting fucked hard in the ass.

Bob leaned over... open his mouth and Andy's cum dribbled out of his mouth into Andy's, and the two kissed, tongue kissing and sharing Andy's seed.

Jonathan seeing all that cum action, popped his cock out of Andy's ass, to share in a three-way tonguing cum suck.

At the head of the bed, I seem to be getting a second wind and I just kept jack rabbiting in to Teresa.

Sarah moaning loud now and she said to me "Oh God Jules... I'm close...I'm close... I'm close... Oh my God... I'm cumming again in her mouth I'm cumming! Teresa suck my juices!"

Those words triggered me, and I started cumming squirts into Teresa's pussy one after another. Squirt squirt squirt squirt squirt squirt squirt.

Totally spent, totally exhausted the three of us came as one beautiful synchronized machine.

Down at the lower end of the bed the boys also were catching their breath.

Andy was still lying on his back, breathing hard. Cum started oozing out of his ass onto the bedsheet, making yet another giant cum spot on the king size sheet.

The maid who comes in to clean that room is gonna be pissed! We need to leave a real good tip lol

All this loving now has put our timetable around 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

We have been in bed since about 830 or nine when we finished breakfast and now we are getting hungry.

We discussed the possibility of taking a break and going down for lunch. Teresa chuckled "Do you think we should maybe shower a little bit or should we just go in smelling real ripe? "

Everybody kind of giggled and I said "Supposedly, there's nobody else in the lodge except for the six of us and two kitchen staff and I think a maid and the manager so at worst case scenario we give the people who come to take our order a nice sniff, and a story to tell their grandchildren!

We basically voted and the majority agreed "Fuck it, let's just go down smelly and get some good lunch, and then come back for the second half of the afternoon".

Everybody clean up as much gooey as they could.

All of us basically wore the same as yesterday with no underwear. Just enough to slip on and not be arrested for nudity we slid on some shower shoes.

Sarah grabbed her leg and put her stump sock and then her leg, and fasten the leg to the upper part of her knee. The two boys watched in fascination as she strapped on her prosthetic.

A few applications of deodorant under the armpits to counter some of the body fluids, and we all walked down the hallway and down the stairwell to the dining room.

I stopped by the front desk real quick to ask the clerk what is the status of the storm?

The desk clerk, pretty young lady said, "Sir I'm afraid we're in for a while. We've had at least 5 feet of snow. All the cars are buried and some of the staff went out with bamboo poles to mark the cars so when the Snow removal loaders, and the blower come in to clean the place out, they don't hit any of the cars."

I said " OK, so what you are saying is, we're here at least through the rest of today, Sunday, and probably into tomorrow?