Sarah and Jules Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The desk clerk says "That's pretty much what I would expect! The good news is, we have plenty of food and beverage stocked. We always stock extra food especially when we know there is a big storm coming. You won't starve!" The clerk smirked.

The chef waved at us again and said "Feel free to sit anywhere! You're the only people in the lodge!" So we took the same table we sat at yesterday.

Sarah and I sat together, the boys together, and then Teresa and Bob.

Menus were on the table so we poked through to see what they had for lunch and everybody selected a meal.

We actually finally got off the subject of sex and talked about other things. The two boys basically mention to Sarah that they saw her stump and Sarah explain to them about joining the Army at 18 to get away from her parents, and then the IED explosion and the loss of the lower part of her left leg.

The young 18-year-old boys hardly could say a word. Just in awe of this beautiful 49 year old redheaded woman with part of her lower left leg gone.

They politely inquired, in good taste, questions like her attitude about losing the leg and continuing on with life. They were well mannered kids!

Sarah was such a good natured woman. She said "It is... what it is. I was in a position where there was nothing I could do about what happened, so I try to live my life to the best of my abilities. i look for happiness. I came up here to try cross country skiing and I found it in that big hunk Santa Claus looking guy there. He and I hit it off like peas and carrots, and being that you're on one side of our room, and Bob and Teresa are on the other side of our room, I'm pretty sure you all know our feelings for each other!"

I interjected "All you need is love!"

The whole table giggled.

I asked the two boys where they lived and they said The Valley (San Fernando Valley)

I said "I live in the Valley! Sarah says "I live in the Valley too, and Teresa and Bob said "We live in the Valley three"?

We basically found out that all of us with a live within 5 to 6 mile radius of each other. "Thought bubble" "Now here are some possibilities?"

Bob and Teresa were in real estate.

Teresa worked with various agencies to help Veterans who had war related disabilities. She worked in fact-finding, information broker, consulting capacity.

I continued a family business piddle with a little bit of this and that. I occasionally flip houses. I'll buy a beater investment house, fix it up and sell it, but I am financially independent.

The two boys basically said that they were going to be starting college and their lives together. They feel that they are committed and will probably marry when they're a little bit older and more financially stable but for now, they feel totally committed and pledged to each other.

Andy kind of whispered to me "Hey, Mr. Jules, if you by chance need some labor with your house flipping, keep us in mind?" I gave him a wink and a nod.

We talked a little bit about skiing and what kind of skiing everybody likes and how long they've been skiing and exchanging information.

The chef came out and was ready to take our orders. The boys ordered and then Teresa and Bob ordered, and then Sarah and I ordered. The chef looked at us and said is this all on one ticket? I nodded yes.

Then he sort of smiled and winked and he said, "I don't know what kind of cologne you folks are wearing, but it is so...... exotic!" He winked to us, then walked away.

I chuckled and said "Well I guess we deserve that. At least we could've done, instead of teasing the poor man, was to go and shower up and get some of this musk off!"

When you think about it, a combination of pussy juice and cum would make one exotic erotic concoction. If I had any kind of chemical engineering degree,I would consider trying to pursue the perfect pheromone.

Remember Ellen Barkin in Oceans 13?

We laughed, talked, giggled and enjoyed each other's company.

Jonathan the quiet one of the boys finally loosened up and started talking a little more and being a little more animate and laughing.

Since there's no one else in the room huddled everybody close and I basically said "Well all I can say is the experiences we are having this weekend are pure joy. I met a beautiful red haired woman and fell in love with her." I looked at Sarah and gave her a slow wet kiss. Sarah glowed!

"Last night Sarah and I met this beatiful passionate couple and shared memories in bed that we will never forget."

"This morning we all met you too beautiful young men, so full of love, and honored us by allowing us to mentor you in to physical love, love you will carry forward in your lives."

" Our experiences this weekend help validate us as loving human beings, sharing our love, our essence of humanity in the form of DNA we pass to each other. Our scent, our sperm, our sweat! You young men recover quick. We older folks take a bit longer... but i think after we pay the bill here, we need to adjourn to room #211 and have one last climactic session "

Sarah looked at me and giggled her famous little giggle and said" You're fulla shit! You mean you want us to go up to #211 and have one last giant fuck fest!"

Everybody roared!

I blushed, "Um, Honey, I didn't want to be VULGAR!!".

The whole table chuckled.

This time Bob and Teresa paid. The boys again offered money, but Bob replied " Um actually Teresa suggested an alternate form of payment..."

Everybody looked at each other. Sarah snickered, kissed me on the cheek and whispered " T and I have a plan...."

We tucked in the chairs, waved at the chef, and headed back up to #211.

We get into room #211, and everybody disrobes very naturally and casually. Teresa scoots up on the bed and pulls Sarah onto the bed and Sarah leans over to unstrap her prosthetic and roll off her " stump sock" while Teresa is behind her feeling her tits gently and nibbling on her neck. The two are giggling again.

The boys quickly removed their clothes and are touching and gently kissing and Bob and I disrobe and are touching each other. All the males are completely hard.

Teresa whispers to Sarah. Sarah nods, and then Teresa exclaims "All right, I've had enough of this being bullied by this big hairy Santa guy!

"I'm in charge! "

"We're gonna do something my way," and everybody kind of smirked and looked at each other and Teresa commanded the room!

"OK since these two young men obviously love each other and are gay and have never been with a woman, here's what Sarah and I are going to do."

" First we're gonna lay out these two guys in the middle of the bed, and then I am going to take Jonathan and Sarah is going to take Andy and we are going to give these kids our best heterosexual blow jobs."

"We're gonna suck on them until they cum down our throats"

." Then they are going to fuck us. Now I don't have to worry about getting pregnant because I'm post menopause, but Sarah might have an issue, so we're gonna need a condom for Andy and Andy is going to fuck Sarah, and Jonathan's gonna fuck me, and you two big boys are gonna stand there, and enjoy these two beautiful young boys fuck the living shit out of us."

" When things warm up, I want you bring your cocks over, and Sarah you suck Jules' cock, and I wanna suck my husbands cock, and we'll get a nice sixsome going!"

Sarah looked very doe eyed over to me, nodding her head up and down, asking for my approval?"

I nodded an affirmative up-and-down, and then I whispered... "I... Love... You... Enjoy!"

Sarah already seem to be subservient to me accepting her role in our relationship as the sub and respecting me as the alpha bear!

Everyone took their positions with the two young 18 year old boys in the middle of the bed with Teresa at Jonathan's cock, and Sarah was at Andy's.

Teresa Bob Sarah and I have been going at it for about 48 hours so there were some very tender parts of our body right now, so we had to be very gentle. The boys leaned in and sucked tongues, while girls were gently sucking on the boys cocks, very light up and down.

Bob and I were definitely horny so we snuggled up on the loveseat and watched the 4some on the bed working out.

Bob spooned behind me and I could feel him sliding his cock toward my ass, but my ass was so sore from before, so I just whispered "Why don't you just be easy and stay clean, because we're gonna be sticking our cocks in the girls mouths pretty soon.

Bob embraced me in a lovers embrace, very lightly, gently exchanged tongues and we made out.

Teresa looked at Sarah and nodded her head and they both started to pick up speed sucking the cock a little bit faster. The boys were really feeling good!

Finally one and then the other started saying "Oh my God... I'm ready..."

The two girls worked in synchronous harmony bobbing up and down, and then the boys came together, spurting deep into the girls throats and the girls were sucking up every drop of the youthful cum.

Now for the next heterosexual tutorial, both girls with cum dripping out of the edges of their mouth headed up to the faces of the two boys. Teresa started to kiss Jonathan. She opened her mouth and dribble cum into Jonathan's mouth and exchange tongues and Jonathan had his first boy-girl kiss with a beautiful a 62-year-old woman.

My giggling Sarah did the same thing with cum dribbling out of the edges of her mouth and she don't forward to Andy's mouth and started kissing him and sharing and he's on come and swirling his tongue around her. And his hands held Sarah's breasts and gently touch them and played with her nipples where the two were French kissing and exchanging cum.

"That was so hot. I have no words to describe that feeling and kissing you too beautiful ladies. I never even thought about trying to kiss girls because I was always attracted to boys but this sure opens my eyes for possible adventures in the future! " exclaimed Andy.

Sarah rolled off to the left with her and her stump leg, and Teresa rolled off to the right side.

Everybody was panting and giggling and cooing and just recovering from their orgasm and then Sarah winked at me and Bob and said " Oh boys, clean up on isle 11 please..." as she motioned us to come over and to start licking the cum off the boys cocks and start to get them hard again for the next part of their heterosexual training.

The beautiful thing about nature is these young men can cum three and four times and still get hard within 2 to 3 minutes for the next round.

Bob and I went over and cleaned up the boys cocks. After a few minutes of cleaning up their cum and sucking on them they got nice and hard again and ready for the next phase.

Sarah grab a condom off the nightstand and crawled over to Andy and said "Just in case, you know what I mean? And she rolled the condom over Andy's immediately quick stiff cock.

Teresa got over to Jonathan's cock and was ready and the two girls looked at each other and quipped playfully, "Riders, mount up!" And my beautiful redhead slipped on to condom covered cock on top of Andy, riding him facing him cowgirl style, and Teresa did the same.

The two girls bent over and there beautiful big tits hung down, and for the first time these two gay boys got a chance to look, suck, and play with those beautiful breasts and nipples.

This experience may be turning two gay boys into possibly bisexual boys by the end of the weekend.

reminds me of that great World War I slogan "How are you going to keep them down on the farm...after they've seen Paris!"

Sarah snapped "OK boys get your asses over here and give us your cocks and the 6some was complete.

I fed my cock into my beautiful redhead loves mouth, and Teresa sucked her husband Bob's cock and they worked on their cocks hard as they rode hard up and down on the teenage boys cocks and all six or fucking in unison.

Teresa had just the right friction around my cock, as I tenderly grabbed the back of her head and pulled her close, fucking her mouth.

I looked over to Bob and he was fucking Teresa's mouth perfect and the two boys were grinning from ear to ear, thrusting their hips up to meet the girls pounding pussies as the girls rode them hard!

That symbiotic relationship between the six people was now mashed into one beautiful human organism.

The six of us undulated, pushed, pulled, sucked, fucked and tasted each other!

The crescendo built, and all of us reach the point of no return.

Everybody started cumming at the same time

" OH..... GOD..... YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!! OH MY GOD IM CUMMING!

Bob and I ejaculate in ropes of cum into our women's mouths, spurting one spurt after the other..... spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt!

The girls swallowed, then cleaned our cocks off and then Sarah in a wink told us to change cocks so Sarah grabbed Bob's cock and cleaned it off and Teresa grab my cock and cleaned it off and we were all giggling and laughing.

At the same time the boys were cumming into the women. Teresa was feeling the throes of Jonathan spurting into her womb and she leaned over and whispered " Good boy! My boy... give me all you can! Give it to me! Cum in my pussy... cum baby cum. Cum in your Granny!"

Teresa tried a little psychological transference, little cosplay and suggested to Jonathan that she was his grandmother as he continued to empty his cock in her pussy. His eyes are closed! He was enjoying the throes of orgasm, and Teresa bent closer and stuffed one of her tits in his mouth.

Jonathan gently suckled her breast and her nipple, as if an infant!

While Jonathan was cumming in Teresa, Andy was cumming into his condom in Sarah's pussy. She was riding him hard and he was thrusting his 7 inches into her womb!

Sarah was enjoying it and she's starting to cum to her orgasm and then after just a few more pushes, they both screamed out " I'm cumming ", and another Beatles prophecy came true. "Cum together!"

He reach for those beautiful swinging breasts, with the gorgeous bright red/brown nipples and suckled on them, as he finishes his orgasm pumping into Sarah's pussy.

Everybody slow down the pace, started catching their breath continue finishing their orgasms pumping their seed and juices out of each other. Eventually everybody collapsed in to a large molten heaping pile of flesh.

All the couples coupled up to their original partners. I and Sarah got together hugging kissing laughing giggling tickling weaping, catching our breath. Bob and Teresa smiling giggling and the two boys were also giggling and laughing kissing and we six reflecting on the amazing moment of intimacy that we all just finished.

I wanted to personally thank everybody before we split up, so I first I went over to Andy and I wrap my arms around him all he was on his back and I kissed him a little bit and he looked at me and he said "Thank you Santa... I will never forget this weekend. Thank you for what you have taught us!"

Then I shifted over to Jonathan I gave him a peck on the lips and he gave me a big bear hug and kiss the side of my neck and whisper "Thank you!"

Next I slithered over bodies to Teresa and Bob.

I laid on top of Teresa and grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth and I said "You are so hot! I loved watching you with Sarah" and I kissed her again a second time and she kissed me back and a neck nibble on my hug.

"Bob I wanna thank you for your note last night. It seemed to really work out well for all of us, and I felt so comfortable with you. My M2M experiences I've not been that vast, so thanks for 'batting on my team'

it is now late afternoon on Sunday. The snow has lightened up and there seems to be actually a hint of blue sky as dusk approaches. Still some noises outside with people trying to use portable snowblowers to blow paths around the cars.

I heard from the front desk that major snow removal equipment will be coming in later through the night into early Monday morning to open the roads up and open the parking area up so we can dig out our cars and prepare to exit this beautiful winter paradise back to the real world.

I hinted with the vigorous sexual activity over the past 48 hours, I suggest that maybe everybody retire back to their original rooms for the rest of the day, and Sarah and I would like to relax. Everybody agreed and said that they would freshen up and shower in their own rooms.

Four of them each picked up their appropriate clothes, put them on, and I threw giggling Sarah over my shoulder in a Firemans hold, and I carried her to the door and set her down for our goodbyes.

Both young man again give me a bear hug around my neck and whispered "Thanks Santa for everything" and Bob and Teresa again gave short quick kisses and hugs and we said our goodbyes as they went to their rooms.

I again hoisted Sarah over my shoulder and walked her into the shower and gently placed her down on her one leg.

We turned on the shower and got it nice and hot and we started to loofah each other down while making out.

Both are intimate parts were pretty raw and tender from the lovemaking, so we had to wash gently, cleaning off all the important parts and pits.

We lathered up a second time to make sure we got ourselves real clean giggling cooing nibbling and sucking under that hot shower.

After we dried off, Sarah sat cutely on the edge of the bed with her one leg hanging down, and I went to the closet to see if there's any other linen. Fortunately I found another sheet.

I took the sheet out and then Sarah hopped around to the other side of the bed and we put another fresh sheet over the top of the cum stained sheet that had been abused over the last 48 hours.

Sarah asked why we never got any room service, and I said "Well we were kind of busy in this room, and I left the do not disturb card on the door handle for the whole weekend"

Sarah had a brilliant idea. She said "Well you know my bed is virtually unused except for the Friday night I slept in it. We could go back to my room, 204 or we could just tolerate what's left underneath this new fresh sheet? I personally like the bigger king-size spread."

We decided we'll just stay in 211 in and big King bed and enjoy the rest of our evening.

We pulled up the original top sheet, blanket, and comforter that were on the ground spread it out over the bed, so now it looks like a normal bed again and we crawled under the covers and snuggled up. Sarah and I started to share our feelings and got to know each other a lot better.

I found more out about her home life, mother and father passing. She was basically all by herself in the world now.

She talk more about her job at the VA and working with disabled veterans and found it very very fulfilling and felt that there was something there that she could contribute to and then she kind of winked at me and said there is something I think we should discuss about intimacy for disabled vets who virtually have none. I'm thinking of somehow we could arrange a program to create some relief for them? "

A spark in my brain went off and I thought she may be right at a later date we might look into that.

I turned the heat down to about 75 degrees. The end table lamp had a dimmer switch, so we lowered it to slight glow, as we slowly snuggled and fell into slumber.

After about four hours maybe one or two in the morning, I felt something rubbing against my leg.

Sarah was still horny!

I couldn't believe it with all the fucking and sucking she still wanted more!

I wrap my right arm around her and started kissing her and working my way down to her tits and her nipples and she started getting hot and so I laid on my back and I said "OK sweetie it's all yours. You have to do the work because my hips and my back hurt like hell. "

She leaned over, kissed a short kiss and said "You just sit back big boy, and let Mama do all the work!" and she slipped her stump leg over me and slid my cock in her.