Sarah and Jules Pt. 05

Story Info
Sarah and Jules help another amputee.
4.3k words
4.77
4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah greeted the woman at the desk. "Hello, Veteran assistance, my name is Sarah. How can I help you?"

"Hi, my name is Jill, and I'm having a problem with my prosthetic hand. I wondered if a technician could look at it. I also kind of have another very personal issue, but I don't know where to go to and since you're a female veteran who is also an amputee, I thought I might address this problem to you?"

Sarah replied," Sure,let's take care of the prosthetic issue first."

"I have a spot available and I'm going to call John to come in and take a look at your situation, and then after you're finished, come on back and I'll block off a 20 minute time slot and we can discuss your other situation in private."

Jill went over to meet with John a prosthetic technician in a private cubicle, and explained that the prosthetic was not moving correctly with the muscle signal and muscle stimulation when she tries to open and close the hook, and the two of them discuss the situation.

John brought out some tools and some electronic instruments and did some testing and found that something was slightly off and tweaked sensors in her hook a little bit and then Jill worked the hook back-and-forth. A smile came on her face as she said to John "It seems like that fix the problem. It does seem to be working really nice now! Thank You very much!"

Jill then signals over to Sarah that her prosthetic situation has been resolved and Sarah brought her into a small office and close the door and the two of them begin a discussion.

Sarah asked "So how can I help you with the other problem? Can you explain to me what it is? Remember that whatever we say here is in the strictest of confidence we have the same relationship that either doctor or a lawyer does so you may feel absolutely free to speak and everything said in this room will stay in this room."

"OK so here's the issue. I am 21 years old... and I am still a virgin!"

"When I went in the Army I was a virgin. I was very afraid of being involved with anybody. Men try to hit on me but I just shut them out. Even some women try to hit on me and I push them back. I just was not ready for any kind of intimacy because I did not know how to be intimate."

"Then after I lost my hand it was even worse as people would look at me with pity like I'm a freak or something and my sex appeal went to zero as most people that were originally attracted to me or put off by the loss of my left hand"

" I would consider myself fairly attractive I have a fit body and my breasts are full, and I have what I think is attractive light brown shoulder length hair and a nice smile, and yet for some reason I just feel inferior and I have no self-confidence and especially no self-confidence sexually."

"I heard through a couple of other veterans that you and your partner worked some sort of surrogate intimate therapy?"

"I don't know if they're the right words in other words helping people with their problems, so I basically wanted to see if there's something you could help me with there?"

The dominant alpha she wolf bitch just lit up in Sarah as she looked lovingly at Jill and held her face in her hands.

"Jill, it will be OK. I think you're a beautiful human being and yes I think Jules and I can help you. Why don't you come over to dinner this evening and we can talk over the situation and, by the way, do you like wine? We have several bottles of wine or you can bring your own wine if you want?"

Jill kind of giggled and said "Well actually yes, I really do like wine. I happen to love the California central coast and foothills wines."

Sarah wrote down her address and gave it to Jill and said "How about 7 o'clock? We're gonna have some fresh fish, salad, and fresh baked buns."

"I'll be there... thank you Sarah! This means a lot to me!"

After Jill left Veterans Assistance, Sarah called me on FaceTime and told me about Jill and about what we should be expecting with this young women tonight. Sarah had this pleading doe eyed Dickensian "Can I have more" look, as she held her two hands and fingers entwined, begging me to give her my approval.

She said, "Please Jules, I want her! I really want her? Can I have her please?"

A smile came from ear to ear as thoughts of us indoctrinating this beautiful young woman in to a beautiful loving relationship.

"What the hell, it's Friday, yes, we will feast tonight my love! We can sleep in tomorrow "

At 5 o'clock, Sarah left her place of employment, got in the car and headed back to her house. I was already there cleaning up the house a little bit and preparing the kitchen food and also preparing for the toys that will be needed as we enter the later part of the evening for our play with Jill.

7 o'clock came and there was a light tap on the door.

I went to open it up while Sarah was in the kitchen, and there was this beautiful young woman with shoulder length chestnut brown hair and a gorgeous smile. She wore a light spring dress with a little bit of cleavage accenting her full breasts and just a little bit of make up.

She had beautiful feet, and wore cute sandals with her toes painted a light pink. She looked the epitome of the girl next-door that you would want your son to marry.

I welcomed her in and Sarah came out from the kitchen and gave her a welcome hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I went and opened up a bottle of nice Central Coast Cabernet. I figured we will start with Red, and then we will have a nice white Chardonnay or something with our fish dinner.

The fish was in the oven so we all sat on the couch and Jill explain to her about the IED explosion and loss of her hand and part of her lower left arm while over in the Middle East.

Sarah finished off the red wine and Jill exchanged war stories explaining each other's amputee situations, while I sat back and marveled at these two stunning beauties; one who I've made love to so many times, and one that I am prepared to make love to in an hour or so.

The buzzer on the oven went off, so Sarah went into the kitchen and got the fish out we had the salad all prepared.

I popped a cork on a Chardonnay wine and glasses were filled and we settle down to the dinner table and enjoyed our meal.

I noticed Jill, who originally was very reserved and very quiet, starting to loosen up a little bit after about 3-4 glasses of wine.

We finished dinner and I grabbed the dishes and took them to the kitchen sink and cleaned off the kitchen table, and then we retired to the living room couch, wine and wine glasses on the coffee table, with Jill in the center and me on one side and Sarah on the other.

I prompted the conversation by talking to Jill and asking her about her insecurities and why she felt the way she did and what experiences she has had starting with even a simple French kiss.

Jill said that she had just a few boys and explored with a little bit of tongue kissing but really other than that there was no more physical contact with anybody. She just seem to be put off by the fact that men wanted to basically have sex with her immediately and not really have any other romance other than just pure sex.

Sarah interjected and said "Well Jill, therapeutically speaking, sometimes actually when girls kiss it's more erotic and easier for a new person to get their sexual arousal by kissing a pretty woman rather than a man. Would you like to try that with me?"

Jill had a bit of a confused look on her face and she said "Well I just don't know..." So Sarah just leaned over and kissed Jill gently on the lips working her tongue inside her mouth and Jill just melted on the couch right there.

That was the the icebreaking as she moaned and then put her stump hook arm around the back of Sarah's head and pulled her head closer. Sarah whispered something in her ear and Jill unfastened her prosthetic from her arm, sliding it to the floor, and continue to hold Sarah's head with her stump arm as the two gently French kissed.

Sarah gently reached under her dress with her left hand and grabbed one of Jill's breasts and slowly started kneading the nipple. She popped the breast out over the top of the sundress and expose the beautiful large pink areola with a beautiful pink nipple right in the center and while she continue kissing, she continued pulling on the nipple and Jill started to moan louder.

"Oh my! I never! "

Jill was rapidly getting excited. I needed to keep the momentum going so Sarah looked at me and then stop kissing her and move down to start sucking on Jill's nipple while she did that I replaced her with my mouth and I started French kissing Jill deeply sucking on her tongue her upper lip her lower lip while Sarah was working on the breast and she pulled a sundress down a little bit and exposed the second breast and she had her two beautiful 38D breasts popped out with giant pink areolas and big pink nipple sticking out. Sarah sucked on one while playing with the other.

She reached down between Jill's legs and felt the moistness from her panties and gently slid her middle finger underneath her panties to her wet slit and started gently fingering her pussy. Her loins were sweltering hot and absolutely gooey wet.

She started slowly approaching her first orgasm as I continue to French kiss her, and Sarah was playing with her nipples and fingering her pussy.

Then she started to jackhammer her pussy finger in deeper and deeper and deeper. Finally Jill erupted, " Oh my God oh... this feeling....My God I'm feeling an orgasm I think? I've never had one before... oh my God YES...keep going... Yes yes "

She just mumbled out and she had her first orgasm with Sarah finger slamming her pussy, and me sucking on her tongue.

Jill came down off her first or look at both of us with a wow look reached over for more wine and grabbed three or four giant gulps of wine and then looked back at us for guidance? I said, " I think we need to adjourn to the big bed," and we each grabbed Jill by the hand as half of her sun dress was folded down over her top with her breasts just hanging out.

She kicked off her sandals and walked barefoot through the bedroom where she disrobe completely in front of us. Sarah and I dropped our clothes and Sarah unstrapped her leg and lowered it to the floor and we're sitting all naked, unashamed, kissing and touching. I directed Jill to the center of the bed.

Sarah instructed Jill "OK Jill phase 2 of your education. I want you to lie back and enjoy this. I'm gonna taste your juices and I want to just relax enjoy and Jules is gonna play with your breasts and kiss you and love you."

The dominant she wolf alpha bitch in Sarah kicked into gear, as she drove in to Jill's pussy, spreading her lips and pulling her soaking pussy hair to the sides and slid her tongue in from the bottom of her pussy and pulled up toward her clit scooping up the juice with the end of her tongue and swallowing it continuing a tonguing motion up and down sucking on the clit a little bit and then diving her tongue deep into Jill's pussy.

Sarah had become a master sapphic lover since meeting me and knew how to please a woman and lap up the essence of her womanhood.

Jill gripped the bedsheets as tight as she looked down enjoying Sarah eat her out!

I bent down and started playing with those beautiful tits, sucking and pulling on the nipples while tongue kissing her.

Sarah lubed up her middle finger of her right hand with vagina juice and then gently slid it back to Jill's little sphincter button and gently started to insert her middle finger in Jill's ass while she was eating out her pussy.

Jill started to panic moan mumbling "Oh my God...." while I was sucking on her tongue and she started shaking and spasming.

Sarah started to vibrate her tongue back-and-forth on Jill's clit and at the same time jackhammering her middle finger up and down deep into Jill's ass.

Jill started thrusting her hips up in the air to Sarah's mouth as she mumbled..."I'm..... oh my God I've never felt anything like... this... keep it up...don't stop yes... Yes... Yes... I'm cumming!"

Her body was convulsing about 20 spasms per second as she shook in her second orgasm of the evening.

Sarah kept sucking the juices pouring out of Jill's pussy and I kept sucking on her tongue and sucking on her tits and pulling on her nipples.

Jill's orgasm finally started to subside and she tried to catch her breath and her eyes were like wide like a Cheshire cats eyes and she had experienced and was the most incredible experience of her life. She look at both of us in awe and loving awe of how we had made love to her.

After composing herself, Jill said to me, "Jules you know I'm a virgin. I want you to take my virginity. I want you to show me how to make love to a man and you'll be the first man to take me, so guide me gently."

Sarah whispered an idea in my ear. I thought that's a good idea.

Sarah spoke out "OK Jill, Jules is going to lie on his back in the middle of the bed and you're gonna straddle him and you're gonna put his cock in your vagina slowly, and you are going to set the pace. You're gonna feel some resistance as eventually your hymen will break and there be a slight bit of pain and may be just a hint of blood, but you can control the entry yourself by climbing over the top of him OK? "

I was about ready to pull a condom on when Jill said "No you don't have to. Even though I'm a virgin, I'm on birth control because I have a condition that requires me to take estrogen. I've been on them for about four years so... NO... do not put a condom on! I want to feel your sperm inside me for my first time"

Jill nodded up and down and then she mounted me and Sarah assisted in centering my cock at the opening of Jill's pussy and she started to slowly descend on my cock.

It was the most beautiful site seeing this beautiful 21 year old mounting my cock, gently inserting me into her, and her beautiful breasts hanging down in my face like beautiful ripe fruit. I grabbed her breasts and suck on the nipples and pulled gently on them as she whimpered a look of ecstasy.

She lowered herself deeper and deeper on my cock all of a sudden there was a slight twinge in her face as she pushed through the hyman and she popped her cherry, and then sank all the way down on my cock.

I looked at her and I said "Jill you're doing great now all you have to do is a ride up and down on my cock and give yourself pleasure. You are controlling things, so go ahead and enjoy riding my cock, make love to my cock, and let's see if we can both orgasm together. You are now a woman!"

Jill looked at me nodded her head up and down and kinda whimpered weepy eyed from the pleasure "OK" and continue to slowly fuck my cock.

Sarah had a goofy look on her face and hopped off on one leg to the drawer and pulled out the tapered dildo hopped back, and went behind Jill as she was riding my cock and dipped her finger on the side of my cock to pick up some goo and slid it up and down the taper dildo and then gently inserted the dildo into the opening of Jill's ass.

I love that Sarah knows me so well and reads my mind. She knew that I would eventually want to take her in the ass, so she got the toy out.

A tapered dildo is such a great tool for first time anal receivers, as it goes in small and spreads out wider tapering in girth as it goes deeper in. It helps stretch the ass.

Jill exclaimed as Sarah slowly push the tapered dildo upper ass inch by inch, until I was in about 7 inches and then held it in her ass slowly stretching it out!

" The feeling..... is so....... unbelievable....Thank you for sharing this with me...."

She continued to ride my cock picking up steam. I continue playing with her breasts and her nipples and Sarah was reaming her ass for an unofficial DP for this virgin.

In and out... in and out, loosening up her ass for some extra little curricular activity later for round 3

Jill started screaming... "I'm cumming...oh God I'm cumming again...I'm cumming...this is incredible keep fucking me oh God yes... both holes...fuck me hard...YES...pull my nipples...yes most incredible feeling I've ever had!"

I had not cum yet and I had a plan. I told Jill to get on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed and I slid around the back with my hard on and I slowly put my cock up to her asshole entrance and since it was all stretched out, I started to slowly push my cock in her ass.

Sarah scooted up to the head of the bed and spread her legs out in front of Jill.

The alpha bitch queen Sarah, commanded Jill to run her tongue through her pussy and start eating up the juices while I fucked her in the ass.

I slowly entered Jill's ass and held my cock to the hilt let her ass get used to its diameter, then I slowly started to ass fuck her while Sarah was teaching her how to eat pussy.

"All right Jill now spread my lips with your fingers and get the hair out of the way and I want you to put your tongue in there and I want you to taste me. Run your tongue down by my asshole and bring it all the way up to the top and spread the top lips open until you find my clitoris and gently suck on it and work gently back-and-forth with your tongue...that's it...just like...that... oh good girl... oh Jill... you're doing great!"

I started really jackhammering Jill's ass and she was moaning with ecstasy and she tasted the womanly flavors of my love, Sarah.

I could hear the sloppy first time slurping and gurgling and the moaning of Jill! It was like watching a puppy eat a sloppy dinner.

I felt my orgasm building and I started pumping harder and then Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt.

"Jill I'm cumming in your ass baby I'm cumming in your ass... can you feel it?" and she's moaning affirmatively as she's sucking Sarah's pussy and weeping, tears of joy leaking out the sides of her eyes while she was sucking up Sarah's salty female essence.

I finished the last couple of big squirts in Jill's ass, and then gently plopped my cock out her ass.

Jill was doing a great job on Sarah's pussy and Sarah was starting to get ready for her orgasm. "Jill that's great... right there... oh more... little bit more... oh yes... yes... yes... oh God I'm cumming I'm coming too...great job Jill! I'm CUUUUUUMMMMMMIINNNNGGG!

I jumped off the bed and clean my cock off after being in Jill's ass, and then came back to the bed. Not cool to double dip after doing anal. One needs to clean up.

Jill collapsed on her stomach trying to catch a breath and Sarah scooted over by Jill's ass waiting for some of the cum to ooze out of her ass and when she saw the first dollop of that snowball cream, she stuck her tongue in her ass and slurped a few dollops of cum from her ass.

This young woman was so hot that I immediately got hard again and thought to myself there's one scenario we have not tried for our new recruit and that is for Jill to give me a blow job.

"Jill I'm going to lie here and you need to learn how to suck cock as you will want to please men, and one of the best things to do is learn how to suck cock, so come on over here and position yourself over me. Get on your hand and knees and start working on my cock. Have fun with it play different techniques and while you're doing that, Sarah's gonna scoot underneath your pussy and lick you and maybe finger your ass a little bit while you are working on my cock and maybe we can get one more orgasm out of you!

We all giggled.

I reach my hands under her breasts and playing with her tits and pulled her nipples, while she was gently sucking my cock.

She just seem to have a real natural ability with long deep throat strokes. She was a natural cock sucker! After a short bit, I blew another four or five squirts in her mouth.

"Now I want you to taste my juice. I want you to taste the essence of me and swirl it around in your mouth and taste my manliness and then swallow it. You and I have become one, you have part of me in you now, Jill"

12