Sarah and Jules Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the hot sex we just relaxed, giggled, snuggled, kissed and fell asleep in the big bed.

My two amputees left their prosthetics on the floor.

We're snuggled up. I was in the middle with Sarah on one side and Jill on the other side after tomorrow was Saturday so nobody had to get up for anything.

In the middle of the night I woke up with a stiffie and I just had to put it inside Sarah. I miss having sex with her, so while she was sleeping I rolled her on her back, her legs over my shoulders and gently entered her and I started slowly fucking her.

She awoke with a big smile on her face and said "Hey Santa what are you doing fucking me in the middle of the night?"

The movement of the bed cause Jill to wake up and she rolled on her side watching us for a little bit with a big smile on her face.

Jill squeeked, "Man I've got to get in on this." and she straddled Sarah's face facing the headboard so that Sarah's tongue can lick easily up Jill's pussy toward her clit and started working on her pussy, and after short while the three of us were getting into a good groove when Sarah and I came together and I squirted more cum inside her.

A few minutes later, Jill started cumming in Sarah's mouth and we had one last orgasm together as we three crumpled into a large mass of flesh.

I slept in a little bit the next morning and I heard the shower running. When I finally awoke and sat up on the bed I heard giggling in the shower. The shower shut off and the two girls, Sarah with her one leg and Jill assisting her, hopping from the shower back into the bedroom.

Each with a couple of towels and each drying the other off, with Sarah balancing herself on one leg and Jill drying her off with her one stumpy arm and the look of the two happy girls with their war injuries was kind of a heartwarming celebration of humanity.

I quickly jumped in the shower cleaned up fresh and I put on some fresh clothes. We feel again we have made a new friend with Jill, and opened up her eyes to sexual possibilities for the future and given her the much needed confidence for her to have intimate relations.

She now has the confidence to be with a man, and has embraced her bisexual side with great gusto watching her make love to Sarah.

We finished up a hearty breakfast after our adventures from the night before and we walked Jill to the front door. Kisses all around and we told her that anytime she wanted to work on any specific tactics or learn something new to please come over and we will be happy to work with her on her situation and if she happen to have any new found friends they would be interested in joining us, that would be fine too.

The end

12