Sarah and Jules Pt. 06

Story Info
Jules and Sarah entertain a polyamorous party.
6.5k words
4.56
4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bought a spec house right next-door to where I live. It was a kind of a beat up old house. Three bedroom two bath, two-car garage, and has the enclosed back porch kind of a lanai kind of thing,and I hired the two boys that partied with me and Sarah up in the mountains, Andy and Jonathan,to do some demo and some heavy grunt work to prepare the house to be fixed up, and eventually sold.

Every day after they finish their eight hour shift, the 2 strapping 19 year olds would come over next door and take a shower and clean off and the three of us would just enjoy each other's company in the living room with a little casual sex. Sometimes I would just sit back and watch Andy and Jonathan make out and make love to each other, and then other times they will invite me in as a third, and I of course would not hesitate to get my cock into somebody's mouth or ass.

Occasionally Sarah would come and join us, and the four of us would engage in sexual pleasantries, bringing back memories of our time up in the Sierra in the snowbound lodge, where we first got to know each other, along with the other couple, Bob and Teresa.

Sarah mentioned to me that her veteran friend Maria, who we also had a little tryst with mentioned, that some more of her girlfriends from Leche league the ones that had their spouses either in the military or away were very lonely, and we're looking for a little bit of action and I came up with the idea along with Sarah that maybe we should incorporate these two young viral studs, who obviously love each other and were going to get married one day, but maybe we could use them as surrogate studs to help satisfy some of these horny pregnant women that have been dying for some sex, since their spouses are gone.

After four months of steady work on the new house, we had finished ripping and tearing, we had put new carpet in done all the painting, and started bringing some furniture.

Sarah exercised her feminine taste and got attractive wall, hangings, mirrors, lamps, etc. to finish out the living room, two small bedrooms and our huge master bedroom.

Two the three bedrooms, had regular queen size beds in it, but for an amazing special treat on the master bedroom we had enlarged by 10 feet and added a large in- room jacuzzi.

I put in TWO, king size beds, that we strap together for a massive play adult play area. The bed would be large enough to cover with rubber sheets for oil or water, play or Nuru massage, which we will try somewhere down the road.

Our recent polyamorous lifestyle had me thinking about spreading to more of an " adult party" set up and with the double king size bed strap together we can have a very nice large love platform for things I have planned for the future.

Sarah was telling me about some new Veterans that she had met through her veteran assistant service who were in the need of our special "intimate coaching, " and it just so happens that both veterans are blind.

Victoria, 28 had modest sexual experiences before she went into the military and lost her eyesight from an IED. She has a very wholesome girl next-door image with nice figure, full breasts, beautiful, long, light brown hair.

Hector 31, was married for a short time, then divorced, and then went into the military on the rebound. He's had a fair amount of one night stands and flings, including some alternate lifestyle experimentation.

Consulting with Sarah he mentioned that he does have a bit of a bisexual streak in him although his experiences were limited to two.

Sarah mentioned a couple of ideas to me, which I thought were very invigorating, which may include some of our old friends from the mountains, like the two young men who are helping me with the new house we're working on, as well as some of the ladies from the La Leche league group. Ideas are rolling for what I think will be one heck of a special evening for all involved.

Since our last meeting with Maria, she had given birth to her second child, and now had a flat tummy and two large breasts full of milk.

A day that finally come for the reveal and the open house of sorts, with myself and Sarah, as hosts, and invited friends, including Andy and Jonathan from the mountains, also our other mountain friends, Bob and Teresa, and LaLeche League friend Maria, and her "close" friend Inez who recently gave birth with breasts full of milk, and our two Veterans, Victoria and Hector.

We picked a sunny Saturday afternoon around 4pm for some food and drinks.

Sarah greeted our guests at the door with a sheer sundress easily displaying her braless breasts with her huge nipples poking through the fabric.

First to arrive were Andy and Jonathan who had finished working earlier in the day, and then going home quickly to shower up and clean up and come back for the festivities. They gave Sarah a hug and a boob squeeze and light kiss.

Next up was Teresa and Bob, our friends from the ski trip who showed up and Sarah met them at the door. Hugs kisses all around.

Bob is wearing polo shirt and shorts and flip-flops and Teresa was wearing a light summer dress with no bra,light make up and open toed sandals.

Next to arrive was Maria and Inez. They drove up in stunning, sheer sundresses also, with sandals light, make up hair done, beautifully and wearing nursing bras, which, of course, had a flap to expose the nipple for easy access.

Maria, the headstrong one, french kissed Sara on the lips, and Inez kissed her on the cheek.

The next doorbell was Héctor, the blind Veteran who was dropped off by Uber, then a few minutes after that, the doorbell rang, and that was another Uber drop off of Victoria and the party was complete.

Sarah took each blind person by the arm, and slowly walked them around the living room, introducing them to the two boys, Andy and Jonathan, then to 60 somethings, Teresa and Bob. Then of course she walked up to me and she introduced the two blind people to me and then lastly to Maria and Inez, and we continued with small talk.

Sarah got everybody scooted sort of in a circle in the living room and started to basically discuss the fact that we all have one thing in common was that we enjoy intimacy.

People have experiences through sex that they've never had before, and yet others are willing to try new things.

As each couple went around and explained a little bit about themselves and about their passions, we finally got to the two veterans, Victoria and Hector.

Victoria basically explain about her limited sexual experience with a few boyfriends before she went in the army and some of your fantasies and Hector again contributed his past sexual exploits before going in the military as well as his bisexuality.

Both mentioned that being blind, obviously was a huge drawback in dating and trying to meet someone and have a relationship.

Hector and Victoria are a little intimidated by the other people here when I and Sarah got together and explained "What we are about to experience this evening will be something you will never forget for the rest of your life. This will be sensory overload of a sexual experience that will heighten your other four senses of touch, taste smell, and hearing."

Sarah reiterated the rules. "Remember, no... means no!"

"All boundaries will be met, and nobody will be forced to do anything they do not want to do and again remember no means no!"

Already, I could tell that Hector had extreme hard erection. He was clutching the crotch of his pants, and I can already hear Victoria starting to breathe heavy, and she touched the nipples on her breasts, and was listening to quiet talk in the room of all the other people, their sense of hearing being heightened.

I told all the guests in the room "OK we have two new friends here who are sight impaired and what we are going to do this evening is share with them the other four senses that they have."

" The sense of hearing. "

"I want you all to kiss the person you came with, and I want her to new friends to hear the passion of your kissing. Do it now!"

All of the people in the room started kissing each other. I started kissing Sarah, as we moaned and slurped. The two boys kissed each other. Teresa and Bob kissed each other, and Maria and Inez kissed each other all of the people, moaning and slurping and sucking.

I whisper something to Sarah and she walked over to Victoria and Hector, who were just standing there and she whispered to Victoria " I want you to lean across to Hector hold his face and kiss him."

Victoria leaned over and whispered to Hector" Hi.... I'm Victoria..." and tilted her head slightly, and lightly kissed his lips and inserted her tongue into his mouth. Hector stopped for a brief second, and said "I'm Hector " giggling and they continue to kiss holding hands and for several minutes, french kissing going from one side to the other.

Next Sarah said " OK now Hector, I want you to touch Victoria I want you to touch her face and her arms and her breasts and her waist and I want you to touch her skin and Victoria I want you to touch Hector's skin and open up his shirt and touch his chest. Do it now!"

The rest of us in the room slowly came closer to the two blind people as they explored, touching each other's bodies.

Hector touched all over Victoria's face, and then reached down her neck and felt her arms and then came toward her chest, and Victoria was wearing a somewhat low-cut sundress, and Hector touched from her neck down to the top of her chest, and both hands slowly came down to the top of her breasts.

Victoria inhaled as he touched her as she continued to explore Hector's body, touching him all over his chest, and slowly, working her hands down toward his hips.

While, the two blind veterans were exploring each other, Andy got down on his knees and took out Jonathan's cock and started sucking on it, giving him a blow job, and as soon as he did that, Inez popped out one of Maria's tits and started sucking on her nipple, squirting all that fresh milk into her mouth.

Teresa dropped her knees and took Bob's cock out and started sucking on it, and my love, Sarah, got down in front of me and took my cock and start sucking on mine so all the slurping and sucking of various body parts as Victoria and Hector listened, and explored each other.

Victoria's hands now went down to Hector's crotch. Hector loosened the belt of his pants and dropped his pants and pulled his underwear down and is raging hard-on was sticking straight out. Hectors cock was massive 10 inches and beautiful!

She gasped," Oh my..." as reached out and touched his cock for the first time.

While she was doing that, Hector gently pulled the shoulders of Victoria's sundress down and embrace both her full breasts in his hands, and started playing with her, feeling her breasts and milking them and pulling on her large nipples and she is stroking his cock.

These two people had never met each other before are now experiencing this beautiful blind intimacy.

Victoria leans forward again while she has his 10 inch cock in his hand and starts to kiss Hector again while he is fondling her breasts.

Next he lowers one of his hands to between Victoria's legs and feels her dress drop, her panties soaked as he gently slides his hand and middle finger past the elastic of her panty down to her love slit. He started gently fingering her soaked pussy, while Victoria is kissing him and slowly pumping Hector's cock.

I whisper something to Sarah, and Sarah leaves me and grabs Hector and Victoria each buy one hand and walk them to the giant king size bed, and whispers to them get on the bed, take their clothes off and get in the middle of the bed and explore each other and keep touching each other and kiss each other.

All the rest of the people in the party drop their clothesand shoe wear, get on the bed surrounding Victoria and Hector, each coupled up with the person that came in with. Maria and Inez, totally naked now sucking on each other's nipples, breastfeeding each other and fingering each other, both of them almost ready to cum for the first time.

Sarah and I are 69 on the bed and right next to us is Teresa and Bob both of us winking at each other and then I signal to Bob and Sarah jumps over on top of Teresa and the two of them start to kiss and suck and make love to each other while Bob and I 69 and suck on each other's cocks.

Andy and Jonathan are on the bed also in 69 position sucking on each other's cocks and everybody is coupled up with somebody.

In the meantime, Victoria and Hector are getting to know each other discovering each other's bodies. Victoria is on her back and Hector slides slowly down to Victoria's pussy and gently spreads her soaked crotch hair and pussy lips and darts his tongue in and starts to eat out her pussy, tasting the molten saltiness of Victoria's pussy. In a tense fit, Victoria grabs fist full of sheet. She is almost ready to cum.

Maria signals to Inez to come over and each of them get on one side of Victoria and start sucking on her tits pulling on her fat nipples at the same time. Maria is trying to manipulate one of her giant tits and nipple into Victoria's mouth and doing a tit 69 while Inez is on the other side, sucking on Victoria's other nipple.

With Hector licking away and sucking the juices, out of Victoria's pussy,Victoria starts to mumble "Oh my God oh my God oh my God I'm cumming " and she starts the first of her orgasms." Yeeeeees. Yeeees. OH GOOOOOOOOD. YESSS!! Suuuuuuck me!"

She starts vibrating her hips into Hectors mouth as she squirts gooey juice on to Hectors tongue while Inez and Maria are sucking on her tits. Inez reaches over and French kisses her after Maria's tit popped out of her mouth and then as keeps kissing her and Victoria's body is quivering from the first orgasm.

Bob swings around in front of me, spooning, me, and whispers "I want you to fuck me in the ass ", and I start slowly pushing my cock into Bob's ass and start fucking him hard while Sarah and Teresa are constantly eating and fingering each other just feasting on each other's bodies, laughing, giggling, sucking, enjoying each other, and the two boys continued cumming at least once in each other's mouths with their mutual 69.

I start cumming in to Bobs ass,

" Take it Bob... I'm cumming in your ass..... YES!!!"

After Victoria's orgasm, Maria swings down to Hector, lying on his back, not seeing anything, but hearing, tasting, touching, and smelling everything.

Maria gently climbs over to his face, and shoves a big fat nipple into his mouth, squeezing milk in to his mouth whispering to him to suck on it while she reaches down and pulls on his cock.

After a few minutes, she slides down to his cock and then envelops his cock, his full 10 inches in her mouth and starts to suck on Hector's cock giving him an incredible blow job.

He starts to moan as if he's about ready to cum, and Maria stops and then mounts him cowgirl style and slides his 10 " cock inside her pussy and starts to ride Hectors cock, bending over with her big tits hanging down as Hector reaches up and grabs her breasts and nipples, squeezing milk in to his mouth, while Maria slams her pussy down hard on this beautiful blind man's cock.

I jump off the bed and rush to the bathroom and get a warm washcloth and wash off my cock after it being inside Bob's ass, and I jump back in the middle of the bed to find Victoria lying on her back.

Totally exhausted from her first orgasm as I slowly kiss my way up her legs to her pussy and start sucking on her pussy a little bit and then sliding up to her chest and her tits, sucking on her beautiful big nipples and then I come up to her face and I say" Victoria this is Jules.I'm going to fuck you now. I'm gonna give you my love ", and I pull her down toward me and I slid my cock slowly inside her with her legs over my shoulders, and I assume the power position,as I started to fuck her hard, and she started moaning again and immediately I went back to sucking on her tit, and Bob who is available, went over and start sucking the other nipple and French kissing her while I was fucking her hard.

In the meantime Maria was riding Hector's cock up and down and he's about ready to blow his load inside her.

" I'm cummmming!!!! I'm cumming! "

Hector pours his jizz deep in Maria!

As soon as Hector had his last squirt, Inez pushed Maria off of him and dove for Maria's pussy is starting to suck and slurp the cum out of her pussy. She was not to be denied

After the first round of orgasms, Victoria is to the left side of the center of the giant king size bed, and Hector is to the right, and both of them are crying, laughing, chuckling, weeping expressions of joy for the carnal experience.

Everybody is catching their breath after one giant orgasm of all 10 people on the bed.

Sarah, being sort of the spokes woman of this group said "OK Victoria I want you to tell me something special, something that you would like to try

with the people that are here and Hector, I'm sure there's something that you would like to try here with your friends here on the bed. What are they?

Hector thought for a minute and said," Well as I had my consultation with Sarah, you know that I am definitely interested in bisexuality. I had a couple of experiences with men that were very pleasurable, but there's something that I would like to try. I want to be able to fuck one of the young guys in the ass and I want his partner to be behind me fucking me in my ass. I want Andy and Jonathan to sandwich me,and while the three of us are fucking, I want to have at least one cock in my mouth from either Jules or Bob.This is my most current sex fantasy right now. "

Sarah asked Victoria? "Well, Victoria what is your wish?"

Victoria said "Well being blind, I rely on all my other senses, and first, I've never been with a woman and what I want is to sacrifice my body to all the women in the room and to do with me whatever you want? Suck me, lick me, kiss me,nibble on me, maybe even stick something up my ass. I want to feel dominated in a total sensory overload with all the women in the room on my body! I want to have multiple repeating orgasms!"

Sarah of the organizer said "OK that's what Baby wants so that's what baby gets so Victoria you stay over here on the left side of the bed and Hector you stay over there on the right side of the bed and let's go to it!"

Jonathan and Andy immediately went over to Hector and Andy started kissing him and touching him and playing with his nipples and Jonathan went down to his beautiful 10 inch cock and started sucking his cock.

Hector was on his side, so Jonathan reached around and gently slide his middle finger in his ass while he was sucking his cock and Andy was kissing him in front and kissing all over his face and sucking on his tongue, playing with his nipples and getting him hot.

I lubed up the taper dildo and gave it to Jonathan and he slowly insert the taper dildo up Hectors ass to slowly stretch his sphincter out as this will be the first time he will have a cock up his ass, while Jonathan multi tasked sucking him off and working the taper dildo in and out of his ass, slowly stretching it. With in minutes, Hector screamed and had a load and came already five or six huge squirts down Jonathans throat.

" Oh my God that was so hot.... You taste so good Hector! You're doin great man "

Andy lubed up Hectors cock and positioned himself in front of Héctor, preparing for his massive 10 inch cock. Andy was not used to a cock that big in his ass, but he wanted to prepare, and he wanted to please this blind man an experience, he will never forget.

Andy spoke softly to Hector and said "OK now slowly push your cock in my ass " and he started pushing in and he got the first inch in then the 2nd inch and then all the sudden in one long slow push, the other 8 inches went deep into Andy's ass.

12